Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Prophecies (1x1 w/ Sprinklez1234)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Sprinklez1234

Here's my character :D
I came up with this on a whim so I may end up adding a few bits and pieces along the way.

Name: Marin
Species: Lionfish

Appearance: (It's much harder to find a lionfish human picture than one would think so I'll do my best to describe her) Marin has a long red tail with white stripes and multiple thin, long fins protruding from it. She has these fins all up her back and arms, with one large fin on her lower back and one even larger monofin. She has long wavy red hair that matches the color of her tail. Her scales are all up her sides, providing cover for her upper body. Marin wears assortments of hair and tail accessories, often made up of gold, pearls, and starfish. As for clothing, she doesn't wear much besides her jewlery.

Personality: Marin has a very fierce personality, that of a warrior spirit. She's pretty much a 'jump right into it' kind of girl.

Curse: Every day it gets harder for Marin's group to find food, although it is all around them, it is getting more difficult to get. The prophecy says the Beacon will help with this, although Marin doesn't quite know how.

Backstory: She lives in a small, yet decent sized group that resides in a coral reef habitat. They aren't much of a tribe and certainly not a kingdom. Her family is made up of skilled hunters to say the least, and they mainly keep to themselves. Marin's group, although of a hunting nature, are mostly peaceful. Not one to start fights.

As most species do, her family believes in the demigods as well as the beacon. Her family gets weaker every day as they wait for the beacon and the abundance of food slowly fades.
@Sprinklez1234

Here's my character :D
I came up with this on a whim so I may end up adding a few bits and pieces along the way.

Name: Marin
Species: Lionfish

Appearance: (It's much harder to find a lionfish human picture than one would think so I'll do my best to describe her) Marin has a long red tail with white stripes and multiple thin, long fins protruding from it. She has these fins all up her back and arms, with one large fin on her lower back and one even larger monofin. She has long wavy red hair that matches the color of her tail. Her scales are all up her sides, providing cover for her upper body. Marin wears assortments of hair and tail accessories, often made up of gold, pearls, and starfish. As for clothing, she doesn't wear much besides her jewlery.

Personality: Marin has a very fierce personality, that of a warrior spirit. She's pretty much a 'jump right into it' kind of girl.

Curse: Every day it gets harder for Marin's group to find food, although it is all around them, it is getting more difficult to get. The prophecy says the Beacon will help with this, although Marin doesn't quite know how.

Backstory: She lives in a small, yet decent sized group that resides in a coral reef habitat. They aren't much of a tribe and certainly not a kingdom. Her family is made up of skilled hunters to say the least, and they mainly keep to themselves. Marin's group, although of a hunting nature, are mostly peaceful. Not one to start fights.

As most species do, her family believes in the demigods as well as the beacon. Her family gets weaker every day as they wait for the beacon and the abundance of food slowly fades.
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
Name: Pike Species: Mako Rank: Hunter/ warrior Tribe: (out of the two which is Sephtis or Shlomo tribe) Shlomo Appearance: (made on picrew) [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202101/574511_ZIQKqvTQ.png[/img] Smol backstory: Pike was born in one of two tribes, in which have been at war since anyone could remember. As member of the Shlomo tribe, he tried his best to protect his family, as the Shlomo tribe is suffering greater than the Sephtis tribe. Because they believe in peace, rather than war, they try to strike deals instead of choosing war. of course, the Sephtis thinks the opposite. Anyways, he has fallen in the ranks of hunter/warrior. The tribe was desperate to find warriors, as many of them died or they are unable to fight anymore. This causing major corruption in ranks, as some have two ranks, just like Pike. He is very interested in the past and tries to learn much from the elders as possible. Since both tribes don't settle, they have no written records. Sometimes, they leave behind bits of culture at their campsites. During his spare time, he tries to learn about the past. He even has a hidden satchel, which contains small figures of demigods. Still, there is much to learn, since so much has been forgotten.. Other: - Yeets shark boi in existence. imma yeet him here, lol. Hi! I'm subbed!
Name: Pike

Species: Mako

Tribe: (out of the two which is Sephtis or Shlomo tribe) Shlomo

Appearance: (made on picrew)
574511_ZIQKqvTQ.png

Smol backstory: Pike was born in one of two tribes, in which have been at war since anyone could remember. As member of the Shlomo tribe, he tried his best to protect his family, as the Shlomo tribe is suffering greater than the Sephtis tribe. Because they believe in peace, rather than war, they try to strike deals instead of choosing war. of course, the Sephtis thinks the opposite. Anyways, he has fallen in the ranks of hunter/warrior. The tribe was desperate to find warriors, as many of them died or they are unable to fight anymore. This causing major corruption in ranks, as some have two ranks, just like Pike. He is very interested in the past and tries to learn much from the elders as possible. Since both tribes don't settle, they have no written records. Sometimes, they leave behind bits of culture at their campsites. During his spare time, he tries to learn about the past. He even has a hidden satchel, which contains small figures of demigods. Still, there is much to learn, since so much has been forgotten..

Other:

- Yeets shark boi in existence.

imma yeet him here, lol. Hi! I'm subbed!
((Great! I'll get a first post started up tomorrow as soon as possible :-] ))
((Great! I'll get a first post started up tomorrow as soon as possible :-] ))
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
(( Alright! Goodnight! :D))
(( Alright! Goodnight! :D))
((Good night ^^))
((Good night ^^))
QNbfPfg.png
(( Good morning! ))
(( Good morning! ))
((Good morning to you too!))
((Good morning to you too!))
QNbfPfg.png
(( how are you? ))
(( how are you? ))
((I'm good ^•^))
((I'm good ^•^))
QNbfPfg.png
(( yey! I finished with online school ))
(( yey! I finished with online school ))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7