Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Prophecies (1x1 w/ Sprinklez1234)
It's late and my mind is blank so I hope you don't mind the absence of backstory UwU.

Here's my character :D
I came up with this on a whim so I may end up adding a few bits and pieces along the way.

Name: Marin
Species: Lionfish

Appearance: (It's much harder to find a lionfish human picture than one would think so I'll do my best to describe her) Marin has a long red tail with white stripes and multiple thin, long fins protruding from it. She has these fins all up her back and arms, with one large fin on her lower back and one even larger monofin. She has long wavy red hair that matches the color of her tail. Her scales are all up her sides, providing cover for her upper body. Marin wears assortments of hair and tail accessories, often made up of gold, pearls, and starfish. As for clothing, she doesn't wear much besides her jewlery.

Personality: Marin has a very fierce personality, that of a warrior spirit. She's pretty much a 'jump right into it' kind of girl.

Curse: Every day it gets harder for Marin's group to find food, although it is all around them, it is getting more difficult to get. The prophecy says the Beacon will help with this, although Marin doesn't quite know how.

Backstory: She lives in a small, yet decent sized group that resides in a coral reef habitat. They aren't much of a tribe and certainly not a kingdom. Her family is made up of skilled hunters to say the least, and they mainly keep to themselves. Marin's group, although of a hunting nature, are mostly peaceful. Not one to start fights.

As most species do, her family believes in the demigods as well as the beacon. Her family gets weaker every day as they wait for the beacon and the abundance of food slowly fades.
It's late and my mind is blank so I hope you don't mind the absence of backstory UwU.

Here's my character :D
I came up with this on a whim so I may end up adding a few bits and pieces along the way.

Name: Marin
Species: Lionfish

Appearance: (It's much harder to find a lionfish human picture than one would think so I'll do my best to describe her) Marin has a long red tail with white stripes and multiple thin, long fins protruding from it. She has these fins all up her back and arms, with one large fin on her lower back and one even larger monofin. She has long wavy red hair that matches the color of her tail. Her scales are all up her sides, providing cover for her upper body. Marin wears assortments of hair and tail accessories, often made up of gold, pearls, and starfish. As for clothing, she doesn't wear much besides her jewlery.

Personality: Marin has a very fierce personality, that of a warrior spirit. She's pretty much a 'jump right into it' kind of girl.

Curse: Every day it gets harder for Marin's group to find food, although it is all around them, it is getting more difficult to get. The prophecy says the Beacon will help with this, although Marin doesn't quite know how.

Backstory: She lives in a small, yet decent sized group that resides in a coral reef habitat. They aren't much of a tribe and certainly not a kingdom. Her family is made up of skilled hunters to say the least, and they mainly keep to themselves. Marin's group, although of a hunting nature, are mostly peaceful. Not one to start fights.

As most species do, her family believes in the demigods as well as the beacon. Her family gets weaker every day as they wait for the beacon and the abundance of food slowly fades.
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png