Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Living for Death(1x1 w/ FumblingNarwhal)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Alex's has dropped, there was no way. Then it came to him and he ran toward. And stopped in front of her. His eyes glowed in anger.
"Your here to kill me now aren't you." His voice sounded like a hollow growl. How could he lead himself into this trap, He thought . He un-shethed this knife and held it to her throat. Then he said in a furious voice,
"THIS ENTIRE MISSION WAS A SETUP WASN'T IT? I SHOULD KILL YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID TO HIM. NOT LIKE YOU'D EVER CARE? WHY? WHY WOULD YOU KILL AN INNOCENT MAN?!?!!?"
Alex's has dropped, there was no way. Then it came to him and he ran toward. And stopped in front of her. His eyes glowed in anger.
"Your here to kill me now aren't you." His voice sounded like a hollow growl. How could he lead himself into this trap, He thought . He un-shethed this knife and held it to her throat. Then he said in a furious voice,
"THIS ENTIRE MISSION WAS A SETUP WASN'T IT? I SHOULD KILL YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID TO HIM. NOT LIKE YOU'D EVER CARE? WHY? WHY WOULD YOU KILL AN INNOCENT MAN?!?!!?"
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
Always working on lair and Wishlist ;-;
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
click images for chibi shop!
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
Shadow lifted her arms to sign. Nothing would happen. Not to her. She could step forward if she wanted and be fine, but she stays and moves her hands saying, I have no idea who you are. I am simply here for the same reason as you. She shakes her head slightly. Anyway, I had no idea who he was. I'm not one to question orders. She steps backwards, Alex's hand passing through her pale skin. To prove I am not here for you, you may go. I didn't need you here in the first place.
Shadow lifted her arms to sign. Nothing would happen. Not to her. She could step forward if she wanted and be fine, but she stays and moves her hands saying, I have no idea who you are. I am simply here for the same reason as you. She shakes her head slightly. Anyway, I had no idea who he was. I'm not one to question orders. She steps backwards, Alex's hand passing through her pale skin. To prove I am not here for you, you may go. I didn't need you here in the first place.
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
Alex glared at her again but AGAIN realized he could do nothing about it. He still couldn't believe any of this.
"What did your buyer tell you about the mission?" He was gonna get to the bottom of this no matter what but then he suddenly couldn't move he fell to the ground limp. The same fate was about to be delivered to Shadow.
Alex glared at her again but AGAIN realized he could do nothing about it. He still couldn't believe any of this.
"What did your buyer tell you about the mission?" He was gonna get to the bottom of this no matter what but then he suddenly couldn't move he fell to the ground limp. The same fate was about to be delivered to Shadow.
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
Shadow stared at Alex in disbelief. What had just happened? She looked once, then twice before kneeling down beside him to check his pulse. Still alive.

She observed the body, looking for what could have happened. Looking carefully at his arm, she noticed a small feather. It was a dart. She barely had any time to pull it out, or even make sense of it for that matter, as a dart had already come whistling towards her. A gasp of breath escaped from her mouth as the dart impaled her. She caught a glimpse of it before she too was out cold.
Shadow stared at Alex in disbelief. What had just happened? She looked once, then twice before kneeling down beside him to check his pulse. Still alive.

She observed the body, looking for what could have happened. Looking carefully at his arm, she noticed a small feather. It was a dart. She barely had any time to pull it out, or even make sense of it for that matter, as a dart had already come whistling towards her. A gasp of breath escaped from her mouth as the dart impaled her. She caught a glimpse of it before she too was out cold.
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
"Eeeeeey, we got em'" said a scruffy voice to his companion. They'd been looking for something that would get them lots of profit. Two famous mercenaries were sure to work. Arold smiled at his companion with a crazy grin as he started to tie them up.
"Come on, we got to get them back to the cave before they wake up." He finished tieing up the two figures then picked one up and started to walk to a cave in the mountains.
"Boss will be happy with this one."

((Could you be his helper?))
"Eeeeeey, we got em'" said a scruffy voice to his companion. They'd been looking for something that would get them lots of profit. Two famous mercenaries were sure to work. Arold smiled at his companion with a crazy grin as he started to tie them up.
"Come on, we got to get them back to the cave before they wake up." He finished tieing up the two figures then picked one up and started to walk to a cave in the mountains.
"Boss will be happy with this one."

((Could you be his helper?))
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
(Sure why not- mind if it's female? My friend knows I am not great at being male characters)
(Sure why not- mind if it's female? My friend knows I am not great at being male characters)
QNbfPfg.png
((yeah! That's fine. I'm not very good at being female characters witch is ironic cuz I'm a female.))
((yeah! That's fine. I'm not very good at being female characters witch is ironic cuz I'm a female.))
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
Pandora smiled wryly at the mercenaries. She picked up the girl and followed Arold. "Yep!" She laughed, trotting behind her helper, although she is certain Arold would beg to differ. Pandora prefers to believe she is the leadernof the two, even though she isn't.
Pandora smiled wryly at the mercenaries. She picked up the girl and followed Arold. "Yep!" She laughed, trotting behind her helper, although she is certain Arold would beg to differ. Pandora prefers to believe she is the leadernof the two, even though she isn't.
QNbfPfg.png
Arold brought the man into a prison cell and tied up his arms and legs. He told Pandora to do the same. Then he eagerly walked into the room that their boss was in. The boss looked up and said unimpressed,
"What trash have you dragged in for me to deal with this time." Arold quietly responded,
"We brought the two famous mercenaries. The stolen shadow and black death."
The boss rolled his eyes but responded,
"I shall see them in a moment."

Back in the cell

Alex's eyes slowly opened. He was in a dirty prison cell and his arms and legs were tied tight with a rope. This would be easy, he started to morph into a fire dragon but noticed he wasn't changing a bit he tried again but to the same fate as the previous attempt. He saw Shadow on the other side of the cell and said,
"Hello? Are you ok?"
Arold brought the man into a prison cell and tied up his arms and legs. He told Pandora to do the same. Then he eagerly walked into the room that their boss was in. The boss looked up and said unimpressed,
"What trash have you dragged in for me to deal with this time." Arold quietly responded,
"We brought the two famous mercenaries. The stolen shadow and black death."
The boss rolled his eyes but responded,
"I shall see them in a moment."

Back in the cell

Alex's eyes slowly opened. He was in a dirty prison cell and his arms and legs were tied tight with a rope. This would be easy, he started to morph into a fire dragon but noticed he wasn't changing a bit he tried again but to the same fate as the previous attempt. He saw Shadow on the other side of the cell and said,
"Hello? Are you ok?"
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
Shadow blinked her eyes open, the room around her hazy. She looked at her hands, which were tied. She shrugged her shoulders, unable to communicate with Alex. A slightly smaller guard passed their cell, one with smaller wrists. Ones that could easily wriggle out of their ropes. She grinned. This was too easy. She closed her eyes, but she felt no sensation, nothing proving she had morphed into the petit woman. Shadow scowled in anger.

She moved her wrists slightly, trying to reach for her back pocket. Maybe her knife was still there? She had practiced escaping multiple times, straight jackets and such, but yet these were difficult ropes. Not only that, but they had taken her knife as well. Along with her favorite bag. That had her gun, fake ID, cash, and cell phone with nothing on it. She sighed out of pure exasperation. Alex was on his own until she figured her way out of these ropes.

She bared her teeth and writhed, a sorry attempt at escape. How was she to do it? There was obviously something about the ropes that made them... made them almost indestructible. Don't even get her started on her lack of powers. Powers. She was an idiot for not trying to teleport or phase before. Although it never would have worked it would have been easier than shifting. She had to ignore her imbecility and continue to plan a way out.
Shadow blinked her eyes open, the room around her hazy. She looked at her hands, which were tied. She shrugged her shoulders, unable to communicate with Alex. A slightly smaller guard passed their cell, one with smaller wrists. Ones that could easily wriggle out of their ropes. She grinned. This was too easy. She closed her eyes, but she felt no sensation, nothing proving she had morphed into the petit woman. Shadow scowled in anger.

She moved her wrists slightly, trying to reach for her back pocket. Maybe her knife was still there? She had practiced escaping multiple times, straight jackets and such, but yet these were difficult ropes. Not only that, but they had taken her knife as well. Along with her favorite bag. That had her gun, fake ID, cash, and cell phone with nothing on it. She sighed out of pure exasperation. Alex was on his own until she figured her way out of these ropes.

She bared her teeth and writhed, a sorry attempt at escape. How was she to do it? There was obviously something about the ropes that made them... made them almost indestructible. Don't even get her started on her lack of powers. Powers. She was an idiot for not trying to teleport or phase before. Although it never would have worked it would have been easier than shifting. She had to ignore her imbecility and continue to plan a way out.
QNbfPfg.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12