Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Living for Death(1x1 w/ FumblingNarwhal)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Alex was shocked. This was just weird, there was no way that they had the same mission. He stared at her blank expression. Then said,
"Your a lier. Tell me the truth." he walked towards her then added " what the heck is wrong with you? Are you mute or something? "
Alex was shocked. This was just weird, there was no way that they had the same mission. He stared at her blank expression. Then said,
"Your a lier. Tell me the truth." he walked towards her then added " what the heck is wrong with you? Are you mute or something? "
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
Always working on lair and Wishlist ;-;
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
click images for chibi shop!
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
Shadow makes no sign of an answer. She just holds up the calendar on her phone. It was set before the two of them had even met and it said the exact same thing that Alex had said about his mission. She clicks the off button, shrugs, shoves the phone back in her backpack, and continues moving. She ties her sliver hair up in a ponytail and looks back at Alex, the faintest smile on her lips.
Shadow makes no sign of an answer. She just holds up the calendar on her phone. It was set before the two of them had even met and it said the exact same thing that Alex had said about his mission. She clicks the off button, shrugs, shoves the phone back in her backpack, and continues moving. She ties her sliver hair up in a ponytail and looks back at Alex, the faintest smile on her lips.
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
He looked at the phone and shook his head in amusement. He slung his bag over his shoulder before clicking a button on his neck. A mechanical mask spread across his face. he looked at the sea then back at Shadow and said,
"Well, your going the wrong way." He turned and started to walk towards the sea. He walked slowly because he hoped she would turn around. Alex looked at the water unsure. He would have to fly. Alex couldn't swim because he was never tought. Last time he tried, he almost drowned. He is also slightly scared of the water. It looked never ending and suffocating.
He looked at the phone and shook his head in amusement. He slung his bag over his shoulder before clicking a button on his neck. A mechanical mask spread across his face. he looked at the sea then back at Shadow and said,
"Well, your going the wrong way." He turned and started to walk towards the sea. He walked slowly because he hoped she would turn around. Alex looked at the water unsure. He would have to fly. Alex couldn't swim because he was never tought. Last time he tried, he almost drowned. He is also slightly scared of the water. It looked never ending and suffocating.
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
Shadow sighs, tilting her head back, and follows Alex. She looks at the sea ahead, the shore, and Alex who looked too afraid. She could fly. Or she could show off. Shadow pulls her mask up, smiles, and walks towards the edge where the water met the land. She turned around to face Alex and fell backward. But before she even touched the water, she appeared on the other side. She signed, not knowing if Alex could see her. Thanks for the directions.
Shadow sighs, tilting her head back, and follows Alex. She looks at the sea ahead, the shore, and Alex who looked too afraid. She could fly. Or she could show off. Shadow pulls her mask up, smiles, and walks towards the edge where the water met the land. She turned around to face Alex and fell backward. But before she even touched the water, she appeared on the other side. She signed, not knowing if Alex could see her. Thanks for the directions.
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
When Shadow fell into the water Alex backed away like he was afraid. But then broke into a run and right before he touched the water he spread his wings and flew high above it. He soared into the sky. After a couple minutes he landed on the other side of the water. He gave one look at Shadow the started into the forest again. He looked for any sign of people but there were no new tracks. He took out the knife he'd found in the cave and sniffed it then, he sniffed the air there was a faint trail to the left. He walked a bit but then stopped and looked behind him t make sure Shadow was gone. He didn't want her with him, she was annoying. But after a little thought, he figured the was kinda fun. After all he was very competitive.
When Shadow fell into the water Alex backed away like he was afraid. But then broke into a run and right before he touched the water he spread his wings and flew high above it. He soared into the sky. After a couple minutes he landed on the other side of the water. He gave one look at Shadow the started into the forest again. He looked for any sign of people but there were no new tracks. He took out the knife he'd found in the cave and sniffed it then, he sniffed the air there was a faint trail to the left. He walked a bit but then stopped and looked behind him t make sure Shadow was gone. He didn't want her with him, she was annoying. But after a little thought, he figured the was kinda fun. After all he was very competitive.
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
Shadow materialized behind Alex, after following him for a bit. She walked behind him, completely expressionless, which made her look serious, but really she was enjoying annoying the crap out of the other mercenary. She still didn't understood who wanted them to work together
She never works with another mercenary. Shadow works alone. No exeptions. But the money was big. She needed it.
Shadow materialized behind Alex, after following him for a bit. She walked behind him, completely expressionless, which made her look serious, but really she was enjoying annoying the crap out of the other mercenary. She still didn't understood who wanted them to work together
She never works with another mercenary. Shadow works alone. No exeptions. But the money was big. She needed it.
QNbfPfg.png
When Alex noticed that Shadow was still following him he stopped. This is gonna be great, he thought. He figured she would continue to follow him so he started to walk again. After more walking he found another campsite. This one looked more recent. Pulling out the knife and sniffing it for the millionth time he figured these were the same people. There was nothing left at this campsite except a piece of cloth snagged on a bush. He picked that up and tied it to the knife. Those he placed back into his bag. Alex continued to scout around the clearing. As he walked images from his memory flashed in his head. Arguing parents, dad covered in blood, and a black shape escaping out of the window. He let out a sigh and turned to face Shadow and said,
"You gonna do anything besides just standing there?"
When Alex noticed that Shadow was still following him he stopped. This is gonna be great, he thought. He figured she would continue to follow him so he started to walk again. After more walking he found another campsite. This one looked more recent. Pulling out the knife and sniffing it for the millionth time he figured these were the same people. There was nothing left at this campsite except a piece of cloth snagged on a bush. He picked that up and tied it to the knife. Those he placed back into his bag. Alex continued to scout around the clearing. As he walked images from his memory flashed in his head. Arguing parents, dad covered in blood, and a black shape escaping out of the window. He let out a sigh and turned to face Shadow and said,
"You gonna do anything besides just standing there?"
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
I kill, Shadow signs, dead serious. She shrugs. And I'm very misleading She pulls her mask off and smiles, fangs gleaming. Now keep moving. We won't be able to communicate after dark. She rolls her eyes and keeps walking. Or you can go home and leave the hard work to me.

(My phone's about to die. I'll be back soon)
I kill, Shadow signs, dead serious. She shrugs. And I'm very misleading She pulls her mask off and smiles, fangs gleaming. Now keep moving. We won't be able to communicate after dark. She rolls her eyes and keeps walking. Or you can go home and leave the hard work to me.

(My phone's about to die. I'll be back soon)
QNbfPfg.png
Alex glared at her. I can't wait till it's dark, he thought. It was about 3:30 and starting to get cold so he pulled his coat tighter around him. He continued to follow the trail. It was strange to have someone following him, he was used to being alone. He thought about the mission. Who would purposely send us on a mission together? Was it some kind of test? Or was she sent to track him down? He came to a sudden stop as said,
"Were you sent on a mission on June 7,3827?" That was the day that his father was killed. And he knew lots of mercenaries started young.
Alex glared at her. I can't wait till it's dark, he thought. It was about 3:30 and starting to get cold so he pulled his coat tighter around him. He continued to follow the trail. It was strange to have someone following him, he was used to being alone. He thought about the mission. Who would purposely send us on a mission together? Was it some kind of test? Or was she sent to track him down? He came to a sudden stop as said,
"Were you sent on a mission on June 7,3827?" That was the day that his father was killed. And he knew lots of mercenaries started young.
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
Shadow stopped in her tracks. Yes, she signed, her hand motions jerky. Although then I served as an assassin. She remembered that night, although she didn't quite know why she was there. How do you know that? She moves on again, not really expecting an answer, but she did wonder why he asked. Was he sent on a similar mission? What was the connection.

She remembered what the man looked like... his eyes at least. Suddenly, when she turns back to Alex, her eyes have changed. They looked like his. The man who she killed. There was no specific reason Shadow changed her eyes. But she knew something about it would make Alex tick. And that's what she wanted out of him.
Shadow stopped in her tracks. Yes, she signed, her hand motions jerky. Although then I served as an assassin. She remembered that night, although she didn't quite know why she was there. How do you know that? She moves on again, not really expecting an answer, but she did wonder why he asked. Was he sent on a similar mission? What was the connection.

She remembered what the man looked like... his eyes at least. Suddenly, when she turns back to Alex, her eyes have changed. They looked like his. The man who she killed. There was no specific reason Shadow changed her eyes. But she knew something about it would make Alex tick. And that's what she wanted out of him.
QNbfPfg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12