Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Living for Death(1x1 w/ FumblingNarwhal)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
((I gotta sleep now ;-; it's midnight where I am ^•^ but I will talk to you tomorrow!))
((I gotta sleep now ;-; it's midnight where I am ^•^ but I will talk to you tomorrow!))
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
((ok! Ttyl))
((ok! Ttyl))
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
Always working on lair and Wishlist ;-;
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
click images for chibi shop!
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
@Phoenixgirl111
@Phoenixgirl111
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
White-gray scales materialized out of thin air, becoming more draconic. After her body was fully formed, Shadow bowed her head gently. She shifted into her human body and signed to the figure. I am Shadow she points to herself and then points to the boy. And you? Her skin and hair change, as well as her clothes until she looks like him. She points to herself again.

Shadow then pulls her knife out slowly. Why are you here? Her face never changes.
White-gray scales materialized out of thin air, becoming more draconic. After her body was fully formed, Shadow bowed her head gently. She shifted into her human body and signed to the figure. I am Shadow she points to herself and then points to the boy. And you? Her skin and hair change, as well as her clothes until she looks like him. She points to herself again.

Shadow then pulls her knife out slowly. Why are you here? Her face never changes.
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
Alex looked at the strange figure in slight shock. He'd never seen anyone like it. His eyes narrowed, was she part of the guard? Keeping a firm grip on the knife he said,
"I am alex. What in the blazes are you?" He was her go for the knife in her pocket and tensed .
"My business here has no importance to you."
Alex looked at the strange figure in slight shock. He'd never seen anyone like it. His eyes narrowed, was she part of the guard? Keeping a firm grip on the knife he said,
"I am alex. What in the blazes are you?" He was her go for the knife in her pocket and tensed .
"My business here has no importance to you."
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
Ah, so you understand sign language? Shadow watched Alex tense with interest. She's never quite gone out and told anyone her name. But something feels off about Alex. Something she can trust maybe? She pulls out the blade, tosses it upwards, and catches the tip of the handle on her index finger, before letting go, grabbing it, and moving it back towards her pocket.

At the last second, she tosses the knife, and it hits the tree directly behind Alex, missing purposefully as a warning. I will ask again. What are you doing here? Her lips turn downward in a scowl.
Ah, so you understand sign language? Shadow watched Alex tense with interest. She's never quite gone out and told anyone her name. But something feels off about Alex. Something she can trust maybe? She pulls out the blade, tosses it upwards, and catches the tip of the handle on her index finger, before letting go, grabbing it, and moving it back towards her pocket.

At the last second, she tosses the knife, and it hits the tree directly behind Alex, missing purposefully as a warning. I will ask again. What are you doing here? Her lips turn downward in a scowl.
QNbfPfg.png
Alex watched her sign language carefully. But when the knife came towards him he figured play time was done. He let out a dragons growl and lunged at her. He wanted no one to intercept his mission. Right when he got to her his hands morphed into the deadly class of a steel dragon.
Alex watched her sign language carefully. But when the knife came towards him he figured play time was done. He let out a dragons growl and lunged at her. He wanted no one to intercept his mission. Right when he got to her his hands morphed into the deadly class of a steel dragon.
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
Shadow disappears and appears behind Alex calmly. She shakes her head and pulls the knife out of the tree. She shifts into her dragon form, her scales shining like moonlight. Shadow bares her teeth and puts herself in a ready stance.

Her triangle marking glows a bit as her scales change color until she matches Alex's dragon form. She lunges at him. She cannot sign in this form, but she is dead set on learning who Alex was and why he was here. But she needed to get back to her mission...
Shadow disappears and appears behind Alex calmly. She shakes her head and pulls the knife out of the tree. She shifts into her dragon form, her scales shining like moonlight. Shadow bares her teeth and puts herself in a ready stance.

Her triangle marking glows a bit as her scales change color until she matches Alex's dragon form. She lunges at him. She cannot sign in this form, but she is dead set on learning who Alex was and why he was here. But she needed to get back to her mission...
QNbfPfg.png
Alex finally realized that he probably couldn't win this one. She equally matched him maybe slightly better. He flew up and around to avoid her attack then turned back into human form and re-shethed his knife. Looking her straight in the eye he said,
"Victum:unknown. Place: unknown. Mission: kill and retrieve papers. What about you?"
Alex finally realized that he probably couldn't win this one. She equally matched him maybe slightly better. He flew up and around to avoid her attack then turned back into human form and re-shethed his knife. Looking her straight in the eye he said,
"Victum:unknown. Place: unknown. Mission: kill and retrieve papers. What about you?"
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
He- he knew? That was him knowing... right? Shadow gave Alex a confused look before she realized... that was her mission. She didn't sign. She gave him a blank stare, shrinking down to her human form.

That's my mission. Beneath her emotionless appearance, she was seething. Who would give two mercenaries the same mission? I best be going to my mission now. Shadow turns and walks away. She could teleport, but what's the point. She didn't know where she was going.
He- he knew? That was him knowing... right? Shadow gave Alex a confused look before she realized... that was her mission. She didn't sign. She gave him a blank stare, shrinking down to her human form.

That's my mission. Beneath her emotionless appearance, she was seething. Who would give two mercenaries the same mission? I best be going to my mission now. Shadow turns and walks away. She could teleport, but what's the point. She didn't know where she was going.
QNbfPfg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12