Roleplay
Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Living for Death(1x1 w/ FumblingNarwhal)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Two of the biggest mercenaries in the world work for their pay. Work meaning killing. Everyone wants to hire the dragon shapeshifters to do their bidding. It's quite a heartless job.

Then they have to work together and the seemingly easy job gets much more dificult.

@FumblingNarwhal
Two of the biggest mercenaries in the world work for their pay. Work meaning killing. Everyone wants to hire the dragon shapeshifters to do their bidding. It's quite a heartless job.

Then they have to work together and the seemingly easy job gets much more dificult.

@FumblingNarwhal
((Gtg, I'll reply in an hour and a half, I m gonna eat then do one extra chore))
((Gtg, I'll reply in an hour and a half, I m gonna eat then do one extra chore))
mha-movie.jpg
Ok sounds good
Ok sounds good
Alex leaned against the wall with a smug smile on his face.it had been a good day, he had completed two missions in half the time he was given. Two men, both killed, and a good price for it all. He glanced around for the millionth time. The only problem was the buyer had still not came. Soon enough a younger man ran up to him. Alex looked at him for only a second before saying,
"What do you want." The man shrunk back at his voice and quietly said,
"Uldred said that he can't pay the loan for a while a-and he said t-that ... Well... That I would be the pa-" he was cut off by the sound of steel. Alex pressed the knife close to the man's neck and said,
"Where is he." The man gulped but meekly responded ,
"He's in his office, as usual "

((At Uldreds house))

The door opened and Uldred. looked up there was Alex, looking him in the eye.
"You promised me money," he said quietly " I was not wanting a petty boy."
Uldred tried to not show the fear in his eyes but Alex could see it.
"I told you, I don't have the money" the man said somewhat confidently.
"I'll just have to take it" in an instant there was a knife in Uldreds heart. He let out a choked cry and slumped down. Alex grabbed the purse on Uldreds belt and transfered the money to his then shrugging, he walked to his desk and emptied all the money from there too. He slipped out of the room and headed back to the Hidden Market. There he waited for anther buyer.
Alex leaned against the wall with a smug smile on his face.it had been a good day, he had completed two missions in half the time he was given. Two men, both killed, and a good price for it all. He glanced around for the millionth time. The only problem was the buyer had still not came. Soon enough a younger man ran up to him. Alex looked at him for only a second before saying,
"What do you want." The man shrunk back at his voice and quietly said,
"Uldred said that he can't pay the loan for a while a-and he said t-that ... Well... That I would be the pa-" he was cut off by the sound of steel. Alex pressed the knife close to the man's neck and said,
"Where is he." The man gulped but meekly responded ,
"He's in his office, as usual "

((At Uldreds house))

The door opened and Uldred. looked up there was Alex, looking him in the eye.
"You promised me money," he said quietly " I was not wanting a petty boy."
Uldred tried to not show the fear in his eyes but Alex could see it.
"I told you, I don't have the money" the man said somewhat confidently.
"I'll just have to take it" in an instant there was a knife in Uldreds heart. He let out a choked cry and slumped down. Alex grabbed the purse on Uldreds belt and transfered the money to his then shrugging, he walked to his desk and emptied all the money from there too. He slipped out of the room and headed back to the Hidden Market. There he waited for anther buyer.
mha-movie.jpg
(Just gonna put my character in right here and then continue.

Name: Shadow
Species: Dragon shapeshifter- Ghost Dragon
Abilities: Can copy appearances, phase, disappear, teleport
Appearance: Shadow is albino, with perfectly white skin and silver hair. The only things that stand out are her green eyes and the matching triangle marking on her forehead. To compliment all the white, she typically wears a lot of black and grey.

Her dragon form is very similar, though in this case there is black on her body. (I'll see if I can send a pic! Although I haven't quite figured out how to do so with a camera, as it is a hand drawn dragon) She sometimes wears a black mask over her snout, as same with in her human form.

Personality: Nothing. Shadow is practically emotionless, she doesn't speak so much to the point where people begin to say she is mute. And she might be. Her eyes are constantly ice cold, despite the warmth of the beautiful green eyes.

Weapons: Gun, knife

Other: In other roleplays, Shadow is friends with an insane mafia killer named Clover, and she has a crush on their friend Halfmoon who has a crush on Clovers brother Ace. I don't know if I'll get into that... but it's a possibility.

Oh and her money bag of choice is a sleek black backpack with green teardrop keychains. Very classy
(Just gonna put my character in right here and then continue.

Name: Shadow
Species: Dragon shapeshifter- Ghost Dragon
Abilities: Can copy appearances, phase, disappear, teleport
Appearance: Shadow is albino, with perfectly white skin and silver hair. The only things that stand out are her green eyes and the matching triangle marking on her forehead. To compliment all the white, she typically wears a lot of black and grey.

Her dragon form is very similar, though in this case there is black on her body. (I'll see if I can send a pic! Although I haven't quite figured out how to do so with a camera, as it is a hand drawn dragon) She sometimes wears a black mask over her snout, as same with in her human form.

Personality: Nothing. Shadow is practically emotionless, she doesn't speak so much to the point where people begin to say she is mute. And she might be. Her eyes are constantly ice cold, despite the warmth of the beautiful green eyes.

Weapons: Gun, knife

Other: In other roleplays, Shadow is friends with an insane mafia killer named Clover, and she has a crush on their friend Halfmoon who has a crush on Clovers brother Ace. I don't know if I'll get into that... but it's a possibility.

Oh and her money bag of choice is a sleek black backpack with green teardrop keychains. Very classy
Shadow swings her backpack over her shoulder, the man behind her emitting a cry of pain. She pulls her mask over her nose and vanishes.

Shadow reappears at the home of the man who sent her out. She gives him the necklace he wanted and in return, he fills her bag with money. Shadow grins under her mask. Taking the easy route, she walks home to her apartment in Soho, New York.

She drops her possessions on the kitchen counter, keychains jingling, and turns on the TV, before walking away. The small room she was in seemed bare, but it was cozy. And easy to abandon when needed. In fact, she was about to go downstairs and take her rent off the apartment.

She pulls her wallet out of the safe and fills a duffel bag with clothes before grabbing her backpack and opening her door, closing it behind her gently. Shadow's footsteps disappear into the carpet as she walks. Very slowly. She's in no rush.
Shadow swings her backpack over her shoulder, the man behind her emitting a cry of pain. She pulls her mask over her nose and vanishes.

Shadow reappears at the home of the man who sent her out. She gives him the necklace he wanted and in return, he fills her bag with money. Shadow grins under her mask. Taking the easy route, she walks home to her apartment in Soho, New York.

She drops her possessions on the kitchen counter, keychains jingling, and turns on the TV, before walking away. The small room she was in seemed bare, but it was cozy. And easy to abandon when needed. In fact, she was about to go downstairs and take her rent off the apartment.

She pulls her wallet out of the safe and fills a duffel bag with clothes before grabbing her backpack and opening her door, closing it behind her gently. Shadow's footsteps disappear into the carpet as she walks. Very slowly. She's in no rush.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/dKcazrP.png[/img]
dKcazrP.png
((OMIGOSH! did you hecking draw that! That's amazing!!!!!!! I'll respond in a couple hours. ))
((OMIGOSH! did you hecking draw that! That's amazing!!!!!!! I'll respond in a couple hours. ))
mha-movie.jpg
((Oh, I did that on picrew ;-; sorry for confusion- now I feel special without actually doing anything. I do digital art, but sometimes I am lazy and find stuff off picrew.))
((Oh, I did that on picrew ;-; sorry for confusion- now I feel special without actually doing anything. I do digital art, but sometimes I am lazy and find stuff off picrew.))
((should they meet in the market?))
((should they meet in the market?))
mha-movie.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12