Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lf Webtoon inspired RP ideas (1x1/group)
1 2
A'ight, I started it, sorry it took so long. Forgive me, by the way, as I am doing this at 10:30 at night and my brain is half asleep.
A'ight, I started it, sorry it took so long. Forgive me, by the way, as I am doing this at 10:30 at night and my brain is half asleep.
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
Oof, it's 9:28 over here. That's okay.

I already yeeted pike into the rp thread, lol
Oof, it's 9:28 over here. That's okay.

I already yeeted pike into the rp thread, lol
Hey if your still looking I'd love to do a mave and the demon queen rp with you j aboutetly love it and a have a character thayd work good for one. I usually write 2 or more paragraphs it depends on what's going on
Hey if your still looking I'd love to do a mave and the demon queen rp with you j aboutetly love it and a have a character thayd work good for one. I usually write 2 or more paragraphs it depends on what's going on
Wx0EgSk.png
@Jackandsally

I'd love too! We can do adventurers or demons or whatever
@Jackandsally

I'd love too! We can do adventurers or demons or whatever
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
@Phoenixgirl111 I was thinking we could do one of each but whatever your thinking works with me
@Phoenixgirl111 I was thinking we could do one of each but whatever your thinking works with me
Wx0EgSk.png
@Jackandsally No need to ping me ^^
That sounds cool, a demon and an adventurer?

For the adventurers, do we want already skilled ones or ones in training? Same with demons, I feel like it would be a cool concept but I'm just making sure you like that. We could also have one of each.
@Jackandsally No need to ping me ^^
That sounds cool, a demon and an adventurer?

For the adventurers, do we want already skilled ones or ones in training? Same with demons, I feel like it would be a cool concept but I'm just making sure you like that. We could also have one of each.
QNbfPfg.png
Yup i thinking it could be fun to have them in training that way they dont start off to strong and work there way up more

if youd like i can make us a platform to discuss more of it in?
Yup i thinking it could be fun to have them in training that way they dont start off to strong and work there way up more

if youd like i can make us a platform to discuss more of it in?
Wx0EgSk.png
Hmm, I can do that myself if that's alright. Do you want it on discord or on a fr forum? I strongly prefer fr but I can do either.
Hmm, I can do that myself if that's alright. Do you want it on discord or on a fr forum? I strongly prefer fr but I can do either.
QNbfPfg.png
sorry missed the pong. and thats fine and we can do it on here im ok with any format really
sorry missed the pong. and thats fine and we can do it on here im ok with any format really
Wx0EgSk.png
@Jackandsally

My apologies, I assumed you were subbed.

I'll get a forum up where we can discuss and eventually rp. I may not do much of anything on the top for now, as I don't really know what we are doing.
@Jackandsally

My apologies, I assumed you were subbed.

I'll get a forum up where we can discuss and eventually rp. I may not do much of anything on the top for now, as I don't really know what we are doing.
QNbfPfg.png
1 2