Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lf Webtoon inspired RP ideas (1x1/group)
1 2
Hey y'all

I have a 1x1 thread already, but I go through Webtoon and *chefs kiss* so many fandoms to use! I don't watch too many, as that's difficult for me, but I will list the ones I do watch below. Most of which I can totally think up a good rp setting for at least.

If you DON'T watch Webtoons, I would be absolutely happy to explain any to you, as they are all magnificent.

-Ava's Demon- MAX 3 OTHERS
•Specific demon haunting body

-Castle Swimmer
•A human depiction of many different types of sea animals, more often than not living in groups of their kind

-Lore Olympus
•Story of modernized gods & goddesses
•Character ideas- Nymphs?

-Fox Fires
•Animals view of a world, very anti-human
•Finish folklore-inspired

-The Spectrum of Us
•Japanese origin, about Kemonomimi (animal people)
•Different types of -mimi depending on animal-could be a good character

-SubZero
•Dragon royalty
•Character ideas- royalty before/after, or citizen/maid living in the reign of the current dragons

-Mage & Demon Queen
•Video game setting- demon tower, defeat queen
•Humans vs. Demons
•Very interesting, I would need to go over it with you it's that good of a roleplay

(If you want to know, my top choice is Mage & Demon Queen, but I wanted to give a few options)

If possible, please post on this forum page, please!
Hey y'all

I have a 1x1 thread already, but I go through Webtoon and *chefs kiss* so many fandoms to use! I don't watch too many, as that's difficult for me, but I will list the ones I do watch below. Most of which I can totally think up a good rp setting for at least.

If you DON'T watch Webtoons, I would be absolutely happy to explain any to you, as they are all magnificent.

-Ava's Demon- MAX 3 OTHERS
•Specific demon haunting body

-Castle Swimmer
•A human depiction of many different types of sea animals, more often than not living in groups of their kind

-Lore Olympus
•Story of modernized gods & goddesses
•Character ideas- Nymphs?

-Fox Fires
•Animals view of a world, very anti-human
•Finish folklore-inspired

-The Spectrum of Us
•Japanese origin, about Kemonomimi (animal people)
•Different types of -mimi depending on animal-could be a good character

-SubZero
•Dragon royalty
•Character ideas- royalty before/after, or citizen/maid living in the reign of the current dragons

-Mage & Demon Queen
•Video game setting- demon tower, defeat queen
•Humans vs. Demons
•Very interesting, I would need to go over it with you it's that good of a roleplay

(If you want to know, my top choice is Mage & Demon Queen, but I wanted to give a few options)

If possible, please post on this forum page, please!
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
Bump
Bump
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
@Pheonixgirl111

Hello! I'd love to do a rp with you! i actually looked through the 1x1 thread you had. Anyways, I am interested in castle swimmer, since it is indeed, one of my favorite webtoons, along with fox fires, Lumine, Watermelon, and a few more.

Personally, I can write as much as five short/medium length paragraphs. It all depends on how much of the response I can work with. I am fairly active, and try to respond at least one or two times a day. Currently, I am at home, so I can do more than one or two responses.

As for Ideas, I can easily create several different plots. Just depends on the other roleplayer, since I also want them to enjoy the roleplay too.
@Pheonixgirl111

Hello! I'd love to do a rp with you! i actually looked through the 1x1 thread you had. Anyways, I am interested in castle swimmer, since it is indeed, one of my favorite webtoons, along with fox fires, Lumine, Watermelon, and a few more.

Personally, I can write as much as five short/medium length paragraphs. It all depends on how much of the response I can work with. I am fairly active, and try to respond at least one or two times a day. Currently, I am at home, so I can do more than one or two responses.

As for Ideas, I can easily create several different plots. Just depends on the other roleplayer, since I also want them to enjoy the roleplay too.
@Sprinklez1234

Hi! No need to ping, I'm subbed ^^ I would love to do Castle Swimmer with you! I am on as much as possible, so I will try to reply. I'm good with any plots you come up with as well.
@Sprinklez1234

Hi! No need to ping, I'm subbed ^^ I would love to do Castle Swimmer with you! I am on as much as possible, so I will try to reply. I'm good with any plots you come up with as well.
QNbfPfg.png
oh! okay, well, imma sub here in a bit. I'm not sure if you would like to use ocs? Just since i'm not very comfortable in using cannon characters -.-
(( Just wanted to know before start yeeting plots at you ))
oh! okay, well, imma sub here in a bit. I'm not sure if you would like to use ocs? Just since i'm not very comfortable in using cannon characters -.-
(( Just wanted to know before start yeeting plots at you ))
It's better to use OC's in my opinion so you're good on that front :D
QNbfPfg.png
[quote name="Phoenixgirl111" date="2021-01-27 15:22:02" ] It's better to use OC's in my opinion so you're good on that front :D [/quote] YAY! okay, so a bit of context on my character: he is based of a mako shark. (FOR COOL FRIggin rEASONS). Mako sharks are known for swimming around mainly in open ocean. With this in mind, they will not be like the other species where they settle down in a certain area. Instead, they are split into two tribes, and travel the sea freely. Of course, they have temporary shelters. they are skilled hunter/gatherers as they are able to reach up to RIDICULOUS speeds. They are led by a chief, which can be of any gender. The son/ daughter will take their mother/ father's place when they die. One thing they do have in common with the kingdoms, is that they tell stories of the demigods and the god above the endless ocean. their prophecy is rather forgotten, since they believe the beacon will never come. The two tribes have been at war since the beginning of time, in which, they hope the beacon can bring them peace (or at least. that's what the elders think ). Their hated is so terrible that their numbers are dropping rapidly. Uh- so yeah. there we go, lol.
Phoenixgirl111 wrote on 2021-01-27 15:22:02:

YAY!

okay, so a bit of context on my character: he is based of a mako shark. (FOR COOL FRIggin rEASONS). Mako sharks are known for swimming around mainly in open ocean. With this in mind, they will not be like the other species where they settle down in a certain area. Instead, they are split into two tribes, and travel the sea freely. Of course, they have temporary shelters. they are skilled hunter/gatherers as they are able to reach up to RIDICULOUS speeds. They are led by a chief, which can be of any gender. The son/ daughter will take their mother/ father's place when they die. One thing they do have in common with the kingdoms, is that they tell stories of the demigods and the god above the endless ocean. their prophecy is rather forgotten, since they believe the beacon will never come. The two tribes have been at war since the beginning of time, in which, they hope the beacon can bring them peace (or at least. that's what the elders think ). Their hated is so terrible that their numbers are dropping rapidly.

Uh- so yeah. there we go, lol.
sorry, i think I overdid the explanation, but ye. -.- imma start looking for his info sheet- idk if you want to do a cannon species or a created one, like mine -.- Name: Pike Species: Mako Rank: Hunter/ warrior Tribe: (out of the two which is Sephtis or Shlomo tribe) Shlomo Appearance: (made on picrew) [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202101/574511_ZIQKqvTQ.png[/img] Smol backstory: Pike was born in one of two tribes, in which have been at war since anyone could remember. As member of the Shlomo tribe, he tried his best to protect his family, as the Shlomo tribe is suffering greater than the Sephtis tribe. Because they believe in peace, rather than war, they try to strike deals instead of choosing war. of course, the Sephtis thinks the opposite. Anyways, he has fallen in the ranks of hunter/warrior. The tribe was desperate to find warriors, as many of them died or they are unable to fight anymore. This causing major corruption in ranks, as some have two ranks, just like Pike. He is very interested in the past and tries to learn much from the elders as possible. Since both tribes don't settle, they have no written records. Sometimes, they leave behind bits of culture at their campsites. During his spare time, he tries to learn about the past. He even has a hidden satchel, which contains small figures of demigods. Still, there is much to learn, since so much has been forgotten.. Other: - Yeets shark boi in existence.
sorry, i think I overdid the explanation, but ye. -.-

imma start looking for his info sheet-

idk if you want to do a cannon species or a created one, like mine -.-

Name: Pike

Species: Mako

Tribe: (out of the two which is Sephtis or Shlomo tribe) Shlomo

Appearance: (made on picrew)
574511_ZIQKqvTQ.png

Smol backstory: Pike was born in one of two tribes, in which have been at war since anyone could remember. As member of the Shlomo tribe, he tried his best to protect his family, as the Shlomo tribe is suffering greater than the Sephtis tribe. Because they believe in peace, rather than war, they try to strike deals instead of choosing war. of course, the Sephtis thinks the opposite. Anyways, he has fallen in the ranks of hunter/warrior. The tribe was desperate to find warriors, as many of them died or they are unable to fight anymore. This causing major corruption in ranks, as some have two ranks, just like Pike. He is very interested in the past and tries to learn much from the elders as possible. Since both tribes don't settle, they have no written records. Sometimes, they leave behind bits of culture at their campsites. During his spare time, he tries to learn about the past. He even has a hidden satchel, which contains small figures of demigods. Still, there is much to learn, since so much has been forgotten..

Other:

- Yeets shark boi in existence.
Eee I love him, I'm gonna just create another forum and ping you when its done. :]
Eee I love him, I'm gonna just create another forum and ping you when its done. :]
QNbfPfg.png
[quote name="Phoenixgirl111" date="2021-01-27 18:36:10" ] Eee I love him, I'm gonna just create another forum and ping you when its done. :] [/quote] Okie, and ty uwu
Phoenixgirl111 wrote on 2021-01-27 18:36:10:

Okie, and ty uwu
1 2