Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | An Altering Trip (1x1)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147
@Naxxar

Here we are!
@Naxxar

Here we are!
Hohoho! Who starts?
Hohoho! Who starts?
IfCmPpP.png
I can if you want :)
I can if you want :)
Pleabs do
Pleabs do
IfCmPpP.png
Ranna had recently been invited to another clan to perform a few dances and help the alliance. But the note She had gotten was mysterious and to a dragon she didn't remember... She landed at the clan and looked around the clan of raiders.
Ranna had recently been invited to another clan to perform a few dances and help the alliance. But the note She had gotten was mysterious and to a dragon she didn't remember... She landed at the clan and looked around the clan of raiders.
The first dragon to spot her would be the two snappers, always at guard at the top of the pit. They knew they were expecting someone of her kind, and shouted her over.
“Hey! Are you Ranna?”
The first dragon to spot her would be the two snappers, always at guard at the top of the pit. They knew they were expecting someone of her kind, and shouted her over.
“Hey! Are you Ranna?”
IfCmPpP.png
"Yes." She said looking at them. "I take it this is the plague clan?" She asked curiously. She looked at the snapper dragons not appearing to be doing anything odd.
"Yes." She said looking at them. "I take it this is the plague clan?" She asked curiously. She looked at the snapper dragons not appearing to be doing anything odd.
“Uh, yeah,” Ripper said, gesturing to the bottom of the pit. “Armona wants to see you. We don’t know why?”
Lyst was very skeptical at the situation, mostly because she didn’t know what was going to happen either.
“Uh, yeah,” Ripper said, gesturing to the bottom of the pit. “Armona wants to see you. We don’t know why?”
Lyst was very skeptical at the situation, mostly because she didn’t know what was going to happen either.
IfCmPpP.png
"Oh ok. The letter said to perform. I assume that." She said smiling. "Thank you for the directions." She said flying to the pit and looking around.
"Oh ok. The letter said to perform. I assume that." She said smiling. "Thank you for the directions." She said flying to the pit and looking around.
There was the usual business, although the normally occurring fighting had seized. Instead, a large dark red Ridgeback stood in the pit. She was obviously on lookout, before spotting Ranna.
“Down here, missy! Don’t got all day.”
There was the usual business, although the normally occurring fighting had seized. Instead, a large dark red Ridgeback stood in the pit. She was obviously on lookout, before spotting Ranna.
“Down here, missy! Don’t got all day.”
IfCmPpP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147