Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Royalty and Roses [1x1 w/CherriChime]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 169 170
yeah, just an all around political gesture of allyship that did not take anybody’s desires into account
yeah, just an all around political gesture of allyship that did not take anybody’s desires into account
what if you pm'd me to be my friend? haha jk jk jk...
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
perfect! where do you want to begin? before the wedding, during it, or after?

oh we should probably figure out what happened to make Val and Cy stop being friends
perfect! where do you want to begin? before the wedding, during it, or after?

oh we should probably figure out what happened to make Val and Cy stop being friends
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
i was thinking either before or during, but i don’t have any major preference

and yeah, we should decide that now—did you have any ideas in mind?
i was thinking either before or during, but i don’t have any major preference

and yeah, we should decide that now—did you have any ideas in mind?
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
we could start on their wedding day?

I can't think of any atm :(
we could start on their wedding day?

I can't think of any atm :(
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

on their wedding day works!

i also don’t have any ideas rn... if neither of us can think of anything yet, we can always come back to it later?
on their wedding day works!

i also don’t have any ideas rn... if neither of us can think of anything yet, we can always come back to it later?
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
maybe they had a disagreement about something that devolved into personal attacks? both of them said things they shouldn't have?
maybe they had a disagreement about something that devolved into personal attacks? both of them said things they shouldn't have?

yeah, that makes sense! especially if there was some tension between the two kingdoms at the time
yeah, that makes sense! especially if there was some tension between the two kingdoms at the time
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
sounds good! ready to start?
sounds good! ready to start?

mhm! i’m ready whenever you are
mhm! i’m ready whenever you are
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
awesome! I do have to go for a bit (ew school demanding my attention) so could you do the first post?
awesome! I do have to go for a bit (ew school demanding my attention) so could you do the first post?

1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 169 170