Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Royalty and Roses [1x1 w/CherriChime]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 169 170
That would work! should we start doing our full characters now? like-appearance, at least, seeing as how personality's already done

oh yeah we also ignored the political climate and geography-or we could figure that out later if you'd like

I am imagining Blackthorne as a cold, snowy kingdom though

but they can have food and flowers because Magic
That would work! should we start doing our full characters now? like-appearance, at least, seeing as how personality's already done

oh yeah we also ignored the political climate and geography-or we could figure that out later if you'd like

I am imagining Blackthorne as a cold, snowy kingdom though

but they can have food and flowers because Magic
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
i was picturing Asterdenn as more warm and sunny, so that contrast could be interesting! Cypress complaining constantly about how cold and miserable it is—

we should definitely do appearances now, and i’m totally okay with doing political climate whenever, now or later both work
i was picturing Asterdenn as more warm and sunny, so that contrast could be interesting! Cypress complaining constantly about how cold and miserable it is—

we should definitely do appearances now, and i’m totally okay with doing political climate whenever, now or later both work
what if you pm'd me to be my friend? haha jk jk jk...
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Valerian laughing at him while he's awake but making sure he gets enough blankets while asleep

appearances now, we can make stuff up as we go along maybe? imma get started on mine :D
Valerian laughing at him while he's awake but making sure he gets enough blankets while asleep

appearances now, we can make stuff up as we go along maybe? imma get started on mine :D
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

Valerian: 6' 0", decently well built. Very pale skin (he lives in the North what do you expect) paired with blue hair so dark it's nearly black, shot through with ice blue streaks. His hair falls to the bottom of his shoulder blades and is usually kept either braided or pinned back. Valerian has very pale pinkish-purple eyes, coincidentally the color of his namesake flower. They are flecked with ice blue.

Valerian dresses in mainly black and silver, thick woolen tunics and leggings with a heavy fur-lined cloak over top. He always wears a delicate-looking crown made to look like black thorns, with small clusters of rose quartz representing valerian flowers weaving between the thorns. He wears no other jewelry other than his wedding ring.

He definitely has tattoos but I haven't decided what they are yet.

(shhh lemme have this, this is the most naturally colorful oc I've made in a while and I can do it bc medieval fantasy heck yeah)
Valerian: 6' 0", decently well built. Very pale skin (he lives in the North what do you expect) paired with blue hair so dark it's nearly black, shot through with ice blue streaks. His hair falls to the bottom of his shoulder blades and is usually kept either braided or pinned back. Valerian has very pale pinkish-purple eyes, coincidentally the color of his namesake flower. They are flecked with ice blue.

Valerian dresses in mainly black and silver, thick woolen tunics and leggings with a heavy fur-lined cloak over top. He always wears a delicate-looking crown made to look like black thorns, with small clusters of rose quartz representing valerian flowers weaving between the thorns. He wears no other jewelry other than his wedding ring.

He definitely has tattoos but I haven't decided what they are yet.

(shhh lemme have this, this is the most naturally colorful oc I've made in a while and I can do it bc medieval fantasy heck yeah)

Cypress: 5’6”, relatively slender build. Naturally tan skin. Light brown hair that falls just past his shoulders, but he always keeps it tied back in one way or another—if not braided or officially styled he’ll still pull it back with whatever he has on hand. Honey colored eyes that are almost gold. He has freckles that, if you look closely, are shaped like tiny stars—or his namesake flower.

Cypress dresses mostly in golds, reds, and whites, and, though he absolutely hates it, wears all the warm, fur lined clothes that are necessary for life in Blackthorne. In Asterdenn, he wore much lighter clothes that were easier to move in. He has a gold and ruby crown that he wore in Asterdenn, but doesn’t wear it—or any crown, unless he absolutely has to—anymore. He does wear a lot of other gold jewelry, especially rings.
Cypress: 5’6”, relatively slender build. Naturally tan skin. Light brown hair that falls just past his shoulders, but he always keeps it tied back in one way or another—if not braided or officially styled he’ll still pull it back with whatever he has on hand. Honey colored eyes that are almost gold. He has freckles that, if you look closely, are shaped like tiny stars—or his namesake flower.

Cypress dresses mostly in golds, reds, and whites, and, though he absolutely hates it, wears all the warm, fur lined clothes that are necessary for life in Blackthorne. In Asterdenn, he wore much lighter clothes that were easier to move in. He has a gold and ruby crown that he wore in Asterdenn, but doesn’t wear it—or any crown, unless he absolutely has to—anymore. He does wear a lot of other gold jewelry, especially rings.
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
I love him :D
I love him :D

and i love Valerian!

what else should we go over now?
and i love Valerian!

what else should we go over now?
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
The reasons for the marriage maybe? maybe there's a war going on and Blackthorne and Asterdenn, though formerly rivals, are trying to be allies now?
The reasons for the marriage maybe? maybe there's a war going on and Blackthorne and Asterdenn, though formerly rivals, are trying to be allies now?

yeah, that makes sense! just the usual gesture of ‘look i know we were enemies up until twenty minutes ago but we’re at peace now, your child can marry mine to prove it :)’
yeah, that makes sense! just the usual gesture of ‘look i know we were enemies up until twenty minutes ago but we’re at peace now, your child can marry mine to prove it :)’
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
and also 'let's combine forces now and win this war heck yeah and let's get our kids married to make it official :)'
and also 'let's combine forces now and win this war heck yeah and let's get our kids married to make it official :)'

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 169 170