Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Royalty and Roses [1x1 w/CherriChime]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 169 170
excellent

there could be some symbolism and stuff too there! what if they both have very distinct color preferences when it comes to flowers? say one of them likes red, yellow, white, orange. the other one likes blue, purple, pink, black. and in the beginning the garden is split 50/50, like "this is my side, and this is yours".

but once they start warming up you'll start seeing a black flower on the wrong side, and then a small patch of orange flowers mixed in with the pink, and so on until the whole garden is no longer segregated and it's like "this is our space now."
excellent

there could be some symbolism and stuff too there! what if they both have very distinct color preferences when it comes to flowers? say one of them likes red, yellow, white, orange. the other one likes blue, purple, pink, black. and in the beginning the garden is split 50/50, like "this is my side, and this is yours".

but once they start warming up you'll start seeing a black flower on the wrong side, and then a small patch of orange flowers mixed in with the pink, and so on until the whole garden is no longer segregated and it's like "this is our space now."
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
just the idea of that is so perfect

like, and when they first start to mix at least one of them is annoyed, but it’s the garden and they have their silent agreement to not fight about anything there and it’s just a flower, it didn’t do anything wrong and they can’t bring themselves to remove it

it’s just so *chefs kiss*
just the idea of that is so perfect

like, and when they first start to mix at least one of them is annoyed, but it’s the garden and they have their silent agreement to not fight about anything there and it’s just a flower, it didn’t do anything wrong and they can’t bring themselves to remove it

it’s just so *chefs kiss*
what if you pm'd me to be my friend? haha jk jk jk...
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
aa a aa a I'm so excited now! :O

what else do we need to do? uhh

kingdom names, general geography, political climate, and more fleshed out characters
aa a aa a I'm so excited now! :O

what else do we need to do? uhh

kingdom names, general geography, political climate, and more fleshed out characters
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

me too! i legit love this whole idea sm

wanna start with the kingdoms/political climate stuff?
me too! i legit love this whole idea sm

wanna start with the kingdoms/political climate stuff?
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
sounds good! we should probably pick characters first tho (hopefully glances towards Crown Prince)
sounds good! we should probably pick characters first tho (hopefully glances towards Crown Prince)

i’m gonna take that to mean you want the crown prince?

if so that’s perfect because i was really liking the idea of the other one
i’m gonna take that to mean you want the crown prince?

if so that’s perfect because i was really liking the idea of the other one
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
yes I want him pls give he is mine now

alright so that's settled!
yes I want him pls give he is mine now

alright so that's settled!

perfect! that was easy XD
perfect! that was easy XD
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
yep XD

time to name kingdoms
yep XD

time to name kingdoms

right! what kind of vibes are we going for for kingdom names? like more fantasy-ish, or more classic medieval, or..?
right! what kind of vibes are we going for for kingdom names? like more fantasy-ish, or more classic medieval, or..?
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 169 170