Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Royalty and Roses [1x1 w/CherriChime]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 169 170
He blinked, a little surprised that he had the choice here. “Then... not right now. At some point, but not tonight.”
He blinked, a little surprised that he had the choice here. “Then... not right now. At some point, but not tonight.”
what if you pm'd me to be my friend? haha jk jk jk...
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Valerian just nodded, climbing into bed and slipping under the covers. "Rest well, Cypress."
Valerian just nodded, climbing into bed and slipping under the covers. "Rest well, Cypress."
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
Cypress didn’t answer, but slipped into bed on the opposite side as Valerian, staying as far away as possible and facing away from him.
Cypress didn’t answer, but slipped into bed on the opposite side as Valerian, staying as far away as possible and facing away from him.
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
He sat up again to reach over and close the curtains, blocking out all of the light, before going back to lying down. Valerian was out nearly as soon as his head hit his pillow.

(skip?)
He sat up again to reach over and close the curtains, blocking out all of the light, before going back to lying down. Valerian was out nearly as soon as his head hit his pillow.

(skip?)
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

(sounds good!)
(sounds good!)
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
(morning sounds good?

we should lay out some plot points first!)
(morning sounds good?

we should lay out some plot points first!)

(morning sounds good, and yeah, let’s get some plot points planned out!)
(morning sounds good, and yeah, let’s get some plot points planned out!)
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
(woohoo)

The next morning, Valerian was slightly disoriented at waking up in an unfamiliar bed-it was much bigger than what he was used to and there was a dip next to him indicating another person-oh.

Right.

Cypress.

(right now we could do "exploring the palace" and "seeing the empty garden"? I wanted to wait a few days before making Valerian start coughing up petals. Any other ideas?)
(woohoo)

The next morning, Valerian was slightly disoriented at waking up in an unfamiliar bed-it was much bigger than what he was used to and there was a dip next to him indicating another person-oh.

Right.

Cypress.

(right now we could do "exploring the palace" and "seeing the empty garden"? I wanted to wait a few days before making Valerian start coughing up petals. Any other ideas?)

Cypress was still asleep when Valerian woke up—as exhausted as he had been, he had struggled to fall asleep at all the night before, and he had only managed after a few hours of staring blankly at the wall and trying not to think too hard.

But now that he was asleep, he was very asleep.

(yeah, that’ll be good! i don’t know who else of valerian’s family lives in the castle/nearby, but if there are any we can also have cypress properly meet/talk to them)
Cypress was still asleep when Valerian woke up—as exhausted as he had been, he had struggled to fall asleep at all the night before, and he had only managed after a few hours of staring blankly at the wall and trying not to think too hard.

But now that he was asleep, he was very asleep.

(yeah, that’ll be good! i don’t know who else of valerian’s family lives in the castle/nearby, but if there are any we can also have cypress properly meet/talk to them)
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
(Valerian has five sisters. He's the second-oldest child in the family. His older sister is married and doesn't live in the palace, but the other four do, ages ranging from 19 to 10. Valerian is 24, Viridian is 28.

He lives with his father, his mother is currently stuck in another kingdom because of temporary travel restrictions.)

Valerian muffled a yawn and spared his wife a glance before groggily getting out of bed and into the bathroom. He didn't have much to do today other than just show Cypress around, and since Cypress was still asleep, he figured he could spoil himself a little with a nice bath.
(Valerian has five sisters. He's the second-oldest child in the family. His older sister is married and doesn't live in the palace, but the other four do, ages ranging from 19 to 10. Valerian is 24, Viridian is 28.

He lives with his father, his mother is currently stuck in another kingdom because of temporary travel restrictions.)

Valerian muffled a yawn and spared his wife a glance before groggily getting out of bed and into the bathroom. He didn't have much to do today other than just show Cypress around, and since Cypress was still asleep, he figured he could spoil himself a little with a nice bath.

1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 169 170