Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Royalty and Roses [1x1 w/CherriChime]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 169 170
@CherriChime

yooooo
@CherriChime

yooooo
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
hello again!

i am now subbed here!
hello again!

i am now subbed here!
what if you pm'd me to be my friend? haha jk jk jk...
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
hey guess who forgot to sub themselves :D

...anyway I'm subbed now
hey guess who forgot to sub themselves :D

...anyway I'm subbed now
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

XD

at least you’re subbed now! should we start getting a loose plan for this going?
XD

at least you’re subbed now! should we start getting a loose plan for this going?
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
sure! definitely want to have some flower symbolism in there
sure! definitely want to have some flower symbolism in there

absolutely! i’m genuinely super excited to research the language of flowers for this, it’s one of those things i’ve wanted to know about but never had the motivation to actually sit down and look into
absolutely! i’m genuinely super excited to research the language of flowers for this, it’s one of those things i’ve wanted to know about but never had the motivation to actually sit down and look into
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
honestly same!

I learned a lot about cooking/recipes when doing the research for Ravenn's, Addison's, and now Sol's cooking scenes

looking forward to doing the same with flowers!

what kind of dynamic do you want our bois to have?
honestly same!

I learned a lot about cooking/recipes when doing the research for Ravenn's, Addison's, and now Sol's cooking scenes

looking forward to doing the same with flowers!

what kind of dynamic do you want our bois to have?

we’re thinking enemies-to-lovers arranged marriage, right? so like, from rival kingdoms/families, married as a gesture of peace, all the usual stuff there?

and bonus if they knew each other when they were younger/were friends at some point and had a falling out—
we’re thinking enemies-to-lovers arranged marriage, right? so like, from rival kingdoms/families, married as a gesture of peace, all the usual stuff there?

and bonus if they knew each other when they were younger/were friends at some point and had a falling out—
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
omg I LOVE that :O

the angst is real

wait

WHAT IF

one of them has been in love with the other since before the falling out and then they've just been in denial

and once they get married and the hanahaki hits and they just go "oh"
omg I LOVE that :O

the angst is real

wait

WHAT IF

one of them has been in love with the other since before the falling out and then they've just been in denial

and once they get married and the hanahaki hits and they just go "oh"

thats perfect! gotta really turn the angst dial up all the way
thats perfect! gotta really turn the angst dial up all the way
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 169 170