Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Murder Mystery OOC
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 53 54
[quote name="Nevander" date="2021-01-27 20:32:36" ] When I was in early highschool I wanted to be an author, but I've stopped writing lately and just got back into it through DND and making a game for this! I now am studying Neuroscience xD [/quote] Ooooo fun! I used to want to be an Aerospace engineer, but I don't like math so I'm switching courses to be a graphic designer or animator or freelance artist or something Neuroscience is super cool though! I wish you the best of luck! :)
Nevander wrote on 2021-01-27 20:32:36:
When I was in early highschool I wanted to be an author, but I've stopped writing lately and just got back into it through DND and making a game for this! I now am studying Neuroscience xD
Ooooo fun! I used to want to be an Aerospace engineer, but I don't like math so I'm switching courses to be a graphic designer or animator or freelance artist or something

Neuroscience is super cool though! I wish you the best of luck! :)
Fun fact! Neuroscience has minimal math and NO CALCULUS! Its a lot of hard science, hard chemistry and not a lot of psychology but a ton of chem/biology of the brain. Psychology has even less. Engineering does have a lot of math, I live with all engineering majors and one marine biology major so I always go to them for math issues.

I'm dating an animator ! Make sure to stretch your wrists! Really take care of them !

Thank you for the luck! Best of luck for your future job too!
Fun fact! Neuroscience has minimal math and NO CALCULUS! Its a lot of hard science, hard chemistry and not a lot of psychology but a ton of chem/biology of the brain. Psychology has even less. Engineering does have a lot of math, I live with all engineering majors and one marine biology major so I always go to them for math issues.

I'm dating an animator ! Make sure to stretch your wrists! Really take care of them !

Dullahana.png NzgGcbZ.png
I'm so hyper rn I'm so sorry for messaging so much

I have so much energy from creative juices and I tend to get a bit loopy when I'm excited-

The juices are getting me hyped at 11:40 pm, don't mind me
I'm so hyper rn I'm so sorry for messaging so much

I have so much energy from creative juices and I tend to get a bit loopy when I'm excited-

The juices are getting me hyped at 11:40 pm, don't mind me
Don't be sorry!! Have fun!!! But also try to get some sleep bc its late for you!
Don't be sorry!! Have fun!!! But also try to get some sleep bc its late for you!
Dullahana.png NzgGcbZ.png
(Gn peeps!
(Gn peeps!
Hi, I'm kinda an idiot
I'm Wolfi! I use they/she pronouns, gotta love the lack of gender
I have ADHD and OCD, so if I come off as rude, please tell me!
Feel free to send me friend requests/DMs, I will usually respond! (EST so a couple hours off sometimes)
[quote name="Nevander" date="2021-01-27 20:40:47" ] Fun fact! Neuroscience has minimal math and NO CALCULUS! Its a lot of hard science, hard chemistry and not a lot of psychology but a ton of chem/biology of the brain. Psychology has even less. Engineering does have a lot of math, I live with all engineering majors and one marine biology major so I always go to them for math issues. I'm dating an animator ! Make sure to stretch your wrists! Really take care of them ! Thank you for the luck! Best of luck for your future job too! [/quote] Thank you! Hoping to become a youtube animator/artist or something as a side thing, kinda like JaidenAnimations or HoneyBeest :> My wrists shall be thoroughly stretched, fear not
Nevander wrote on 2021-01-27 20:40:47:

Thank you! Hoping to become a youtube animator/artist or something as a side thing, kinda like JaidenAnimations or HoneyBeest :>

My wrists shall be thoroughly stretched, fear not
[quote name="WolfiWonder" date="2021-01-27 20:42:08" ] (Gn peeps! [/quote] Goodnight! Sleep well : )
WolfiWonder wrote on 2021-01-27 20:42:08:
(Gn peeps!
Goodnight! Sleep well : )
The adrenaline rush has now worn off and I feel so tired

I got a lot of writing done though, which I'm proud of

Totally worth it : )
The adrenaline rush has now worn off and I feel so tired

I got a lot of writing done though, which I'm proud of

Totally worth it : )
Guys I’m gonna go for a world record run on PBSkid’s animal Krats;baby rescue, wish me luck hahahah
Guys I’m gonna go for a world record run on PBSkid’s animal Krats;baby rescue, wish me luck hahahah
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
i need fodder e.e
i need fodder e.e
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 53 54