Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Hunt IC
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 86 87
When they got to the Inn, a short little goblin greeted them. Goblins usually were grumpy but she was really nice. "Hello Ibis! Its nice to have you home. I heard you needed rooms so I already set them up for all of you, no charge," she said.
"Thanks!" Ibis replied.
"Those of you who don't mind your familiars sleeping with you, you can go up to your rooms. Everyone else, follow me. I have a pen where they can sleep."
When they got to the Inn, a short little goblin greeted them. Goblins usually were grumpy but she was really nice. "Hello Ibis! Its nice to have you home. I heard you needed rooms so I already set them up for all of you, no charge," she said.
"Thanks!" Ibis replied.
"Those of you who don't mind your familiars sleeping with you, you can go up to your rooms. Everyone else, follow me. I have a pen where they can sleep."
tumblr_n7rzu5QTOk1tf36f3o1_400.png
Argus made an annoyed grunting sound. Zia chuckled softly and ruffled the features on his head, "don't worry, you're not sleeping in the stables." Zia followed the Goblin into the inn, Argus right behind her.
Argus made an annoyed grunting sound. Zia chuckled softly and ruffled the features on his head, "don't worry, you're not sleeping in the stables." Zia followed the Goblin into the inn, Argus right behind her.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Rafae quickly found their room plopping down on the bed with their familiar and falling asleep seconds later. Apparently all that flying wore them out. They didn’t have any Dreams as usual.
Rafae quickly found their room plopping down on the bed with their familiar and falling asleep seconds later. Apparently all that flying wore them out. They didn’t have any Dreams as usual.
UYR6vpC.png1YhCyjf.pnga129Nss.pngv2PJF9u.pngACOZFAh.pngRDt6LqI.pngLRdLP2V.png
Wishlist
Pickles tried to tromped behind Argus upstairs but Ibis caught him, "No, sorry buddy. I 'd love to have you upstairs but one, you won't fit through the door to go into my room and two, you are bigger than the bed." Pickles whined and licked Ibis, making him covered in slobber. "Aww, I know. I'm really sorry." Ibis said taking Pickles out to the stables. Then he went upstairs and opened the door of his room, and saw Zia at the small desk scribbling at a peice of paper. "Whoops, sorry. Wrong room. Whats he doing?" Ibis asked, pointing to Argus who's head was out the window staring at the sky.
Pickles tried to tromped behind Argus upstairs but Ibis caught him, "No, sorry buddy. I 'd love to have you upstairs but one, you won't fit through the door to go into my room and two, you are bigger than the bed." Pickles whined and licked Ibis, making him covered in slobber. "Aww, I know. I'm really sorry." Ibis said taking Pickles out to the stables. Then he went upstairs and opened the door of his room, and saw Zia at the small desk scribbling at a peice of paper. "Whoops, sorry. Wrong room. Whats he doing?" Ibis asked, pointing to Argus who's head was out the window staring at the sky.
Zia walked into her room and took Argus's satchel off of him. The griffin stretched his wings, almost hitting Zia in the head, but she ducked. "Watch it!" She yelped. Argus made a chirping sound that she could have sworn was laughter. Zia spun around, "Ibis! You scared me." Zia looked at her griffin, "oh he's just being stubborn."
Zia walked into her room and took Argus's satchel off of him. The griffin stretched his wings, almost hitting Zia in the head, but she ducked. "Watch it!" She yelped. Argus made a chirping sound that she could have sworn was laughter. Zia spun around, "Ibis! You scared me." Zia looked at her griffin, "oh he's just being stubborn."
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Ibis laughed and nodded and then found his room. He took off his satchel and lay it on the bed, and then looked out the window. It was already really dark, and it was only 2 pm. He was worried, so he went outside and called everyone to come to the parlor. Once they were all there, he started talking. "Ok everyone, we are all geniuses of adventure. We have traveled all over the world and learned many things as we went. I need someone to tell me why the sky is so dark so early, and its not a storm? Someones gotta know. This could really effect our trip"
Ibis laughed and nodded and then found his room. He took off his satchel and lay it on the bed, and then looked out the window. It was already really dark, and it was only 2 pm. He was worried, so he went outside and called everyone to come to the parlor. Once they were all there, he started talking. "Ok everyone, we are all geniuses of adventure. We have traveled all over the world and learned many things as we went. I need someone to tell me why the sky is so dark so early, and its not a storm? Someones gotta know. This could really effect our trip"
Eve sighed. "If I was my astrologist friend I'd might know...I should've got her to teach me some stuff, but I'm an alchemist, can't help you there sorry..."
Eve sighed. "If I was my astrologist friend I'd might know...I should've got her to teach me some stuff, but I'm an alchemist, can't help you there sorry..."
1zkC7bp.png
Zia stood, "the sun's patterns are different here. I can't tell from here if a storm is coming, but Argus might be able to. I'll take him out in a bit and we'll see what we can figure out."
Zia stood, "the sun's patterns are different here. I can't tell from here if a storm is coming, but Argus might be able to. I'll take him out in a bit and we'll see what we can figure out."
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
"maybe its really cloudy or... something it blocking the light and its cloudy." lulu looks up at the obbsidian sky. "it is verry wierd..."
"maybe its really cloudy or... something it blocking the light and its cloudy." lulu looks up at the obbsidian sky. "it is verry wierd..."
MFt2hm4.png
He/She/They
Wishlist
NXwxhXo.png
"Y'know what? Let's go outside now. Come on everyone." Zia and Argus walked outside. Zia swung up to his back and once everyone was outside, Argus soared into the sky. He circled a few times before landing again. Argus made a deep, not exactly growling noise in the back of his throat. "He says it's not going to be anything big. Just a little rain tonight. It should be over by the morning, but it's not like's it going to pour."
"Y'know what? Let's go outside now. Come on everyone." Zia and Argus walked outside. Zia swung up to his back and once everyone was outside, Argus soared into the sky. He circled a few times before landing again. Argus made a deep, not exactly growling noise in the back of his throat. "He says it's not going to be anything big. Just a little rain tonight. It should be over by the morning, but it's not like's it going to pour."
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 86 87