Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Hunt IC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 86 87
Argus landed a few hundred feet away from the rest of the group. He then walked up to them, "Iby?" Zia smirked. "Nice to meet you, Rosalie. I'm Zia." She swung off of Argus's back and handed Ibis the honey.
Argus landed a few hundred feet away from the rest of the group. He then walked up to them, "Iby?" Zia smirked. "Nice to meet you, Rosalie. I'm Zia." She swung off of Argus's back and handed Ibis the honey.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Ibis scowled at Zia, but not in a mean way. "Don't start." Then he handed Rosalie the honey and said, "We are not staying long, sorry mom. I need some supplies for our journey."
Rosalie's face glowed. "My little handsome boy, traveling the world!" she said, pinching his cheeks.
"Ugh, mommmm," He said, turning bright red
Ibis scowled at Zia, but not in a mean way. "Don't start." Then he handed Rosalie the honey and said, "We are not staying long, sorry mom. I need some supplies for our journey."
Rosalie's face glowed. "My little handsome boy, traveling the world!" she said, pinching his cheeks.
"Ugh, mommmm," He said, turning bright red
tumblr_n7rzu5QTOk1tf36f3o1_400.png
Eve blinked a few times. Iby...? Nodding politely, he said "My name is Eve, nice to meet you Rosalie," trying not to be too awkward. "I'll take you up on that offer for the tea, if you don't mind!" He smiled brightly.
Eve blinked a few times. Iby...? Nodding politely, he said "My name is Eve, nice to meet you Rosalie," trying not to be too awkward. "I'll take you up on that offer for the tea, if you don't mind!" He smiled brightly.
1zkC7bp.png
Zia was still smirking. She ruffled Argus's shiny white, silver, and royal blue feathers. The griffin was still looking at the sky. Zia leaned on Argus.
Zia was still smirking. She ruffled Argus's shiny white, silver, and royal blue feathers. The griffin was still looking at the sky. Zia leaned on Argus.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Rafae looked at the wildclaw carefully wondering what the group needed.
“It’s nice to meet you I’m Rafae, please use they/them for me this is my familiar ink.”
Rafae pointed to the quill in their bag
Rafae looked at the wildclaw carefully wondering what the group needed.
“It’s nice to meet you I’m Rafae, please use they/them for me this is my familiar ink.”
Rafae pointed to the quill in their bag
UYR6vpC.png1YhCyjf.pnga129Nss.pngv2PJF9u.pngACOZFAh.pngRDt6LqI.pngLRdLP2V.png
Wishlist
"nice to meet you. i am lulu and this is kermit." lulu smiles and then says "i would also love some tea."
"nice to meet you. i am lulu and this is kermit." lulu smiles and then says "i would also love some tea."
MFt2hm4.png
He/She/They
Wishlist
NXwxhXo.png
Ibis chats with Rosalie for a little, and then comes and joins the group.
"I am on deck for what we need! But my mom can't get one until tomorrow, so we are gonna have to stay here. There is a nice inn around the corner, follow me. The owner is great friends with my mom, her name is Susy and Susy is basically my aunt and at her inn there is food but we aren't gonna eat there tonight because Mom offered to give us dinner with tea because she can't give it now since a little dragon broke his wing and at Susy's there is also nice pillows at the inn and she also has some cute animals we can....." Ibis slowed down as he noticed all his friends staring at him weird. "Woops, am I talking too much again? I always do that. Also, about the "iby" stuff, um well.... can you guys just forget that?"
Ibis chats with Rosalie for a little, and then comes and joins the group.
"I am on deck for what we need! But my mom can't get one until tomorrow, so we are gonna have to stay here. There is a nice inn around the corner, follow me. The owner is great friends with my mom, her name is Susy and Susy is basically my aunt and at her inn there is food but we aren't gonna eat there tonight because Mom offered to give us dinner with tea because she can't give it now since a little dragon broke his wing and at Susy's there is also nice pillows at the inn and she also has some cute animals we can....." Ibis slowed down as he noticed all his friends staring at him weird. "Woops, am I talking too much again? I always do that. Also, about the "iby" stuff, um well.... can you guys just forget that?"
tumblr_n7rzu5QTOk1tf36f3o1_400.png
“Hmm sure. For now I’ll forget about that nickname.” They rolled ibis to the inn
“Hmm sure. For now I’ll forget about that nickname.” They rolled ibis to the inn
UYR6vpC.png1YhCyjf.pnga129Nss.pngv2PJF9u.pngACOZFAh.pngRDt6LqI.pngLRdLP2V.png
Wishlist
"Ok! And yep, I'll forget about the nickname don't worry," Eve laughed a bit. His mother never really gave him a nickname, then again his name was pretty short.
"Ok! And yep, I'll forget about the nickname don't worry," Eve laughed a bit. His mother never really gave him a nickname, then again his name was pretty short.
1zkC7bp.png
Zia chuckled, "not gonna happen." She said, thanking Ibis's mom and following them to the inn, Argus right behind her.
Zia chuckled, "not gonna happen." She said, thanking Ibis's mom and following them to the inn, Argus right behind her.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 86 87