Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Hunt IC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 86 87
"why do we need moth honey? also be carful kermit lovesto eat it." she glances at he familliar that was now returning witha butterfly in its mouth.
"why do we need moth honey? also be carful kermit lovesto eat it." she glances at he familliar that was now returning witha butterfly in its mouth.
MFt2hm4.png
He/She/They
Wishlist
NXwxhXo.png
Eve flew down to here everyone else was. "I'm so sorry that I'm late guys!" he said, skidding to a stop where everyone else was.
Eve flew down to here everyone else was. "I'm so sorry that I'm late guys!" he said, skidding to a stop where everyone else was.
1zkC7bp.png
Zia almost dropped the jars, startled by Eve. She put them back in Argus's satchel. The griffin was nipping at her long, platinum blond hair.
Zia almost dropped the jars, startled by Eve. She put them back in Argus's satchel. The griffin was nipping at her long, platinum blond hair.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Ibis was happy all his friends were here. "Hope it wasn't too much trouble getting the moth honey," he said to Zia. "We don't need it for my journey but my mother always gave me gifts when I moved out and then I got annoyed. Now she won't give me anything without payment even though I am her son, and she loves moth honey. Everyone here? People without flying familiars, you can get a ride on Pickles or Argus, if its ok with you Zia
Ibis was happy all his friends were here. "Hope it wasn't too much trouble getting the moth honey," he said to Zia. "We don't need it for my journey but my mother always gave me gifts when I moved out and then I got annoyed. Now she won't give me anything without payment even though I am her son, and she loves moth honey. Everyone here? People without flying familiars, you can get a ride on Pickles or Argus, if its ok with you Zia
tumblr_n7rzu5QTOk1tf36f3o1_400.png
Rafae sighed they hadn’t really wanted to see everyone. But they were already here and might as well tag along. As long as they weren’t expected to do anything too big or difficult they would remain passive.
“So what’s our first goal? I can fly just fine”
Rafae sighed they hadn’t really wanted to see everyone. But they were already here and might as well tag along. As long as they weren’t expected to do anything too big or difficult they would remain passive.
“So what’s our first goal? I can fly just fine”
UYR6vpC.png1YhCyjf.pnga129Nss.pngv2PJF9u.pngACOZFAh.pngRDt6LqI.pngLRdLP2V.png
Wishlist
lulu grabs kermit in mid jump as he was about to fall on argus. "sounds good." lulu says as she puts kermit in a bag and closses it so all you could see was his tinny head
lulu grabs kermit in mid jump as he was about to fall on argus. "sounds good." lulu says as she puts kermit in a bag and closses it so all you could see was his tinny head
MFt2hm4.png
He/She/They
Wishlist
NXwxhXo.png
Ibis smiles. "First stop! My childhood home. Be prepared, my mother can be kind of annoying
Ibis smiles. "First stop! My childhood home. Be prepared, my mother can be kind of annoying
Eve nodded. "I can fly myself too, so don't worry about having to carry me, and I'm sure your mother is just fine Ibis! Can't be worse than my apprentice..."
Eve nodded. "I can fly myself too, so don't worry about having to carry me, and I'm sure your mother is just fine Ibis! Can't be worse than my apprentice..."
1zkC7bp.png
Argus was nipping at Zia's hair nervously. Finally, she turned around to him, "What's wrong," she whispered in his ear. He looked up at the sky. Zia could faintly see the outline of a giant bird. Zia cursed under her breath. She swung up to Argus's back. "Anyone joining me for a ride?" She said. Argus grunted in annoyance. Zia leaned down to him, "Oh don't give me that. You said it would be fine!" Argus made an annoying chirping sound. "Oh quiet you, don't even start."
Argus was nipping at Zia's hair nervously. Finally, she turned around to him, "What's wrong," she whispered in his ear. He looked up at the sky. Zia could faintly see the outline of a giant bird. Zia cursed under her breath. She swung up to Argus's back. "Anyone joining me for a ride?" She said. Argus grunted in annoyance. Zia leaned down to him, "Oh don't give me that. You said it would be fine!" Argus made an annoying chirping sound. "Oh quiet you, don't even start."
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
They fly for about an hour, and finally get to the old small town. As Ibis lands, The loud grunt Pickles made was familiar to the town, because they all came rushing. Faintly, you could hear a woman yell, "ITS MY BABY! HE'S HOME!" and then a female wildclaw came rushing around the corner. "Iby, my boy! You haven't visited in so long!" [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66636578][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/666366/66636578_350.png[/img][/url] "Hi there!" she said. "You must be Iby's friends. I'm Rosalie, but you can just call me mom. Tea?"
They fly for about an hour, and finally get to the old small town. As Ibis lands, The loud grunt Pickles made was familiar to the town, because they all came rushing. Faintly, you could hear a woman yell, "ITS MY BABY! HE'S HOME!" and then a female wildclaw came rushing around the corner. "Iby, my boy! You haven't visited in so long!"
66636578_350.png
"Hi there!" she said. "You must be Iby's friends. I'm Rosalie, but you can just call me mom. Tea?"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 86 87