Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Hunt IC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 86 87
Hi! Welcome to the hunt. We are a group of explores from all around the world and, well, we explore. We are all dragons or creatures, so if there is a dragon in your lair you like that can be your character, but if you want to be a friendly troll or something that is fine too. The time period this is in is around the 1920s, so no mentions of futuristic gadgets like phones. Please follow the rules and try to post at least 3 times a week! Have fun!
Rules
1. Stay in character
2. Never change an activity. For example, if someone says that we go in a cave, we have to have an adventure in that cave. You can not just make the next post us leaving the cave
3. Sub to the form (optional, but if you can please do)
4. Always say your RP name
For your first post, copy & paste and fill this out:
RP Name:
Appearance: (put picture if you can, if not use juicy describing words)
Personality:

P.S. If you have any friends who you think would like this, feel free to ping them!
Hi! Welcome to the hunt. We are a group of explores from all around the world and, well, we explore. We are all dragons or creatures, so if there is a dragon in your lair you like that can be your character, but if you want to be a friendly troll or something that is fine too. The time period this is in is around the 1920s, so no mentions of futuristic gadgets like phones. Please follow the rules and try to post at least 3 times a week! Have fun!
Rules
1. Stay in character
2. Never change an activity. For example, if someone says that we go in a cave, we have to have an adventure in that cave. You can not just make the next post us leaving the cave
3. Sub to the form (optional, but if you can please do)
4. Always say your RP name
For your first post, copy & paste and fill this out:
RP Name:
Appearance: (put picture if you can, if not use juicy describing words)
Personality:

P.S. If you have any friends who you think would like this, feel free to ping them!
tumblr_n7rzu5QTOk1tf36f3o1_400.png
RP Name: Ibis Appearance: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66555289][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/665553/66555289_350.png[/img][/url] Personality:Kind, leader type, very talkative, hates long silences I write the letters to all my friends from past adventures that the time had come. The portal was closing. They must come. We must take a long treacherous adventures to get across the universe and save the worm people. If we didn't, everyone would be wiped out. I think to myself. Should I do it alone? Many of my friends I have not seen in years. What if we do not get along? I shake my head. No, the trip is too dangerous to take alone. I walk down the stairs of the small apartment building. "Three days Ibis. You have three days to get me my money and if you don't you are out of here!" my grumpy landlord yelled. "Well Mr. Calver, I am leaving anyway so you won't need my money!" I walk to the post office. Three pigeons fight over a bit of bread and honey. I love the city I live in, but this must be done. I walk into the post office and slip the letters into the slot on the wall. That's it, no turning back now.
RP Name: Ibis
Appearance: 66555289_350.png
Personality:Kind, leader type, very talkative, hates long silences

I write the letters to all my friends from past adventures that the time had come. The portal was closing. They must come. We must take a long treacherous adventures to get across the universe and save the worm people. If we didn't, everyone would be wiped out. I think to myself. Should I do it alone? Many of my friends I have not seen in years. What if we do not get along? I shake my head. No, the trip is too dangerous to take alone. I walk down the stairs of the small apartment building.
"Three days Ibis. You have three days to get me my money and if you don't you are out of here!" my grumpy landlord yelled.
"Well Mr. Calver, I am leaving anyway so you won't need my money!"
I walk to the post office. Three pigeons fight over a bit of bread and honey. I love the city I live in, but this must be done. I walk into the post office and slip the letters into the slot on the wall. That's it, no turning back now.

RP Name: lucia prefers lulu Appearance: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61108163][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/611082/61108163_350.png[/img][/url] Personality: sweet, shy, [s]zen[/s] trying to be zen, not one to be left out "i just resived a letter from a freind i had not herd from in some time," i tell Thisle who was my mentor leader, "they say that the worm people are in danger." "ahhh yes yes go. Ibis is it? go quickly now, but take this," the old grey skyancer hands me a helmet and some ribbons. "this is from the sorcerers and seers from the moon pool high ontop of the mountains. protect it. now hurry off" i rush down the halls of the temple my clan lives in and fly to Ibis's chosen meeting place.
RP Name: lucia prefers lulu
Appearance: 61108163_350.png
Personality: sweet, shy, zen trying to be zen, not one to be left out

"i just resived a letter from a freind i had not herd from in some time," i tell Thisle who was my mentor leader, "they say that the worm people are in danger."
"ahhh yes yes go. Ibis is it? go quickly now, but take this," the old grey skyancer hands me a helmet and some ribbons. "this is from the sorcerers and seers from the moon pool high ontop of the mountains. protect it. now hurry off" i rush down the halls of the temple my clan lives in and fly to Ibis's chosen meeting place.
MFt2hm4.png
He/She/They
Wishlist
NXwxhXo.png
Hello! I've decide to join, I also have a friend coming to join RP Name: Fenella Appearance: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66494929][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/664950/66494929_350.png[/img][/url] Personality: optimistic, helpful, brave, Sorta Protective Fenella was getting ready but she notices a letter infront of her door, "Oh? what's that." She opened the letter and reads it. "Ooo! an adventure, seems interesting." she looked very interested to come and join her/him, Fenella wanted to invite a buddy also, Thundershine, She asked Thundershine if she wanted to come.
Hello! I've decide to join, I also have a friend coming to join

RP Name: Fenella
Appearance: 66494929_350.png
Personality: optimistic, helpful, brave, Sorta Protective

Fenella was getting ready but she notices a letter infront of her door, "Oh? what's that." She opened the letter and reads it. "Ooo! an adventure, seems interesting." she looked very interested to come and join her/him, Fenella wanted to invite a buddy also, Thundershine, She asked Thundershine if she wanted to come.
Heya! sunwolf invited me to play, so here I am :) RP Name: Eve Appearance: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62018931][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/620190/62018931_350.png[/img][/url] Personality: Eve is seemingly quiet at first, but after you get to know him he's the more daring type. He's also what people would probably call the 'mom friend', always looking out for his clanmates. He's an alchemist, so he's pretty smart as well. Eve was setting up his brewing station when he noticed a letter outside. "Mirai, can you get that?" He called to his apprentice. "Sure thing!" Mirai chirped, racing outside to grab the envelope. "Thank you.." Eve said, taking the letter from her. His eyes scanned over the paper and his eyes widened. "Ok, I know this is sudden, but I need to go. This is from Ibis, an old friend of mine. She needs my help, so I have to go." Eve said, hurriedly packing up all the alchemist materials he just took out. "Can I go too?" Mirai asked hopefully. "No Mirai, you stay here ok? The clan needs you," Eve said, shoving his last book into his bag. "Fine...I'll go tell Shiratori you left then. See ya I guess," Mirai said, flying off to go find their leader. "Bye, thank you!" Eve said, setting off to go find Ibis.
Heya! sunwolf invited me to play, so here I am :)

RP Name: Eve
Appearance: 62018931_350.png
Personality: Eve is seemingly quiet at first, but after you get to know him he's the more daring type. He's also what people would probably call the 'mom friend', always looking out for his clanmates. He's an alchemist, so he's pretty smart as well.

Eve was setting up his brewing station when he noticed a letter outside.
"Mirai, can you get that?" He called to his apprentice.
"Sure thing!" Mirai chirped, racing outside to grab the envelope.
"Thank you.." Eve said, taking the letter from her. His eyes scanned over the paper and his eyes widened.
"Ok, I know this is sudden, but I need to go. This is from Ibis, an old friend of mine. She needs my help, so I have to go." Eve said, hurriedly packing up all the alchemist materials he just took out.
"Can I go too?" Mirai asked hopefully.
"No Mirai, you stay here ok? The clan needs you," Eve said, shoving his last book into his bag.
"Fine...I'll go tell Shiratori you left then. See ya I guess," Mirai said, flying off to go find their leader.
"Bye, thank you!" Eve said, setting off to go find Ibis.
1zkC7bp.png
Pause: Sorry I am breaking out of character, just wanted to let you know I am gonna start once I get at least one more person! Don't leave me yet
@YumeKozume12
@sunwolf
@ChaoticRandomly
Pause: Sorry I am breaking out of character, just wanted to let you know I am gonna start once I get at least one more person! Don't leave me yet
@YumeKozume12
@sunwolf
@ChaoticRandomly
Hello I’d like to give this dragon some lore so here they are RP Name:Rafae (they/them) Appearance: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65290129][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/652902/65290129_350.png[/img][/url] Personality: rafae is a calm hybrid between a spiral and a demon logically they should just be a spiral but they made a few well, mistakes in their hatchling days. While they are patient and somewhat kind if angered they are quite the force to be reckoned with. They mostly deal in magic but are fairly skilled with most weapons. Rafae was sleeping in their lair when they heard a knock. they jumped up and ran to the door opening it to find a nice looking letter. Upon reading it their surprise turned to confusion. “Worm people?” Sighing they packed their bags to go see what crazy thing was happening now. when they were done they locked the doors and took off to go see their old friend and hopefully find that this was just a prank and that Ibis wasn’t going crazy.
Hello I’d like to give this dragon some lore so here they are
RP Name:Rafae (they/them)
Appearance: 65290129_350.png
Personality: rafae is a calm hybrid between a spiral and a demon logically they should just be a spiral but they made a few well, mistakes in their hatchling days. While they are patient and somewhat kind if angered they are quite the force to be reckoned with. They mostly deal in magic but are fairly skilled with most weapons.

Rafae was sleeping in their lair when they heard a knock. they jumped up and ran to the door opening it to find a nice looking letter. Upon reading it their surprise turned to confusion.
“Worm people?” Sighing they packed their bags to go see what crazy thing was happening now. when they were done they locked the doors and took off to go see their old friend and hopefully find that this was just a prank and that Ibis wasn’t going crazy.
UYR6vpC.png1YhCyjf.pnga129Nss.pngv2PJF9u.pngACOZFAh.pngRDt6LqI.pngLRdLP2V.png
Wishlist
@Randodemon
@YumeKozume12
@sunwolf
@ChaoticRandomly
We can start now! Yay! Are you all subbed? It is ok if you aren't but if you can please do so we can all keep up with the Rp
Ok here we go!

I smile at all my letters back I had gotten over the few days. I pull the hatch on the door on my ceiling, and cough at all the dust. I climb the wooden ladder that fell down and I get up to the roof. Lying there is my lazy old Hippofrog, Pickles. They are giant creatures, that look like a frog mixed with a hippo. They have tiny wings that look like they do nothing compared to the Hippofrogs size, but they lift him enough so that he can fly.
"Pickles, time for another adventure! You've gotten a few years of rest and now you can fly us across the world!"
Pickles groans, but he gets up and shakes himself off. Then I mount him and soon we are flying to our first destination, the Forgotten Hills of Abika. I am going to pick up all my friends there, and then we have to fly south to the small town I grew up in. I really don't want to see my embarrassing mother, and I especially don't want my friends to meet her, but she is a healer and has medecines and plants for our journey that I need. I guess it is our only option
@Randodemon
@YumeKozume12
@sunwolf
@ChaoticRandomly
We can start now! Yay! Are you all subbed? It is ok if you aren't but if you can please do so we can all keep up with the Rp
Ok here we go!

I smile at all my letters back I had gotten over the few days. I pull the hatch on the door on my ceiling, and cough at all the dust. I climb the wooden ladder that fell down and I get up to the roof. Lying there is my lazy old Hippofrog, Pickles. They are giant creatures, that look like a frog mixed with a hippo. They have tiny wings that look like they do nothing compared to the Hippofrogs size, but they lift him enough so that he can fly.
"Pickles, time for another adventure! You've gotten a few years of rest and now you can fly us across the world!"
Pickles groans, but he gets up and shakes himself off. Then I mount him and soon we are flying to our first destination, the Forgotten Hills of Abika. I am going to pick up all my friends there, and then we have to fly south to the small town I grew up in. I really don't want to see my embarrassing mother, and I especially don't want my friends to meet her, but she is a healer and has medecines and plants for our journey that I need. I guess it is our only option
Rafae gasped trying to catch their breath they were almost at the meeting spot and had been flying for a few hours. Landing they decided to grab a snack before go back on their way. Catching a Cuckoo they swiftly ate it and took off back on their way to Abika
Rafae gasped trying to catch their breath they were almost at the meeting spot and had been flying for a few hours. Landing they decided to grab a snack before go back on their way. Catching a Cuckoo they swiftly ate it and took off back on their way to Abika
UYR6vpC.png1YhCyjf.pnga129Nss.pngv2PJF9u.pngACOZFAh.pngRDt6LqI.pngLRdLP2V.png
Wishlist
lulu and her Vivid Wavehopper kermit had been traveling by river but recently got out to fly the rest of the way. "maybe we will see one of Ibis's familly memmbers. i wonder if they think they will be embarrassed by them." lulu had learned a thing or two about embarrissing familly members. her mother and father anounsed her to the entire clan that she was going to travel and learn seering and sorcery. she finnally lands at a town she did not know the name of.
lulu and her Vivid Wavehopper kermit had been traveling by river but recently got out to fly the rest of the way. "maybe we will see one of Ibis's familly memmbers. i wonder if they think they will be embarrassed by them." lulu had learned a thing or two about embarrissing familly members. her mother and father anounsed her to the entire clan that she was going to travel and learn seering and sorcery. she finnally lands at a town she did not know the name of.
MFt2hm4.png
He/She/They
Wishlist
NXwxhXo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 86 87