Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Mythos | World of Ardyth
Hello! My boyfriend and I created a roleplay on Discord that is dragon related! Here is a general idea of what it's about.

"Ardyth, a land of infinite possibility.

Created by the great Primordial Dragon known as the Forgemaster Ardyth - A massive realm the size of our sun teeming with magic and life. Ardyth's lands don't obey any laws of physics or conventional laws of reality and because of this the landscape is ever changing. One season the region may be a mountain range and the next, a vast ocean.

Dragons are the apex predators and the only part of the ecosystem that doesn't change. Every dragon is unique, be it in size, shape, or color and they live in nomadic tribes, traveling between regions they find suitable.

In Ardyth everything is a possibility and the world is what you, and your tribe, make of it."

If you're interested - Here is a link!

https://discord.gg/zXbPD5HmgR

Edit: We have plans for a How to Train Your Dragon roleplay too! So join if you'd like to participate in that as well.
Hello! My boyfriend and I created a roleplay on Discord that is dragon related! Here is a general idea of what it's about.

"Ardyth, a land of infinite possibility.

Created by the great Primordial Dragon known as the Forgemaster Ardyth - A massive realm the size of our sun teeming with magic and life. Ardyth's lands don't obey any laws of physics or conventional laws of reality and because of this the landscape is ever changing. One season the region may be a mountain range and the next, a vast ocean.

Dragons are the apex predators and the only part of the ecosystem that doesn't change. Every dragon is unique, be it in size, shape, or color and they live in nomadic tribes, traveling between regions they find suitable.

In Ardyth everything is a possibility and the world is what you, and your tribe, make of it."

If you're interested - Here is a link!

https://discord.gg/zXbPD5HmgR

Edit: We have plans for a How to Train Your Dragon roleplay too! So join if you'd like to participate in that as well.
tumblr_inline_nn739bWSSZ1rbfe8q_500.gif
^
^
tumblr_inline_nn739bWSSZ1rbfe8q_500.gif