Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wolf Pack - Sign-Ups - OPEN!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
In the lands of Lupine, packs of wild wolves thrive. The corners of the world are unique.

The western part of Lupine is lush and green, where the Evergreens roam. Light-coated, tawny-colored wolves roam the jungles and plains of their western home. In the summer, the weather is pleasantly warm, and almost never goes above 95 degrees Fahrenheit. During the winter, it is cold. The wolves spend their time in caves, huddling with their shaggy winter coats.

In the east, the lands are scorching deserts with little plant life, There, the wolves are sand-colored, with the exception of white or black patches. They are skinny, and hardy from years of little food. The winters aren't much better.

In the northern parts, the wolves of Snowfall roam, playing in the fluffy snow. The wolves are fluffy-coated, with white fur and pink noses. The summers are sunny, with cooler temperatures and less snow.. The winter season is not much different.

In the cold, harsh climate of southern Lupine, only the strongest and most rugged wolves of the Freezepaw survive. The cold lasts year-round, with only a few months of warmth for mums to whelp her pups, and have them grow stronger. Yet in this place, wolves survive. Thick, furry, and wild, they thrive in the cold.

There are 4 packs;

1. Evergreen

2. Sandscorch

3. Snowfall

4. Freezepaw

And each one has 4 roles.

The Alphas, the Betas, the Pack Members, and the Pups. Each pack has 2 Alphas, 2 Betas, at least 2 members, and any amount of pups.

Roles Filled:

Evergreen-

Alphas: 2/2

Betas: 2/2

Members: 4/unlimited

Pups: 6/unlimited
Sandscorch-

Pups: 2/unlimited
Snowfall-

Members: 2/unlimited

Freezepaw-

Betas: 1/2

Members: 1/unlimited

Sign-Up Form:

NAME:
APPEARANCE:
PACK:
ROLE:
OTHER:
(feel free to add on whatever feels necessary!)
PLEASE READ:
No god-modding/overpowered characters/anything like that.
Use logic! A pup shouldn't be able to tear apart a grown wolf, and no wolf should be more powerful than any wolf unless they are a higher rank!
The is a realistic RP. Despite taking place in a fictional world, the wolves are like normal wolves, just trying to survive!
No bullying/harrassment!
ASK before you fight/kill another player.
Follow all FR rules!
In the lands of Lupine, packs of wild wolves thrive. The corners of the world are unique.

The western part of Lupine is lush and green, where the Evergreens roam. Light-coated, tawny-colored wolves roam the jungles and plains of their western home. In the summer, the weather is pleasantly warm, and almost never goes above 95 degrees Fahrenheit. During the winter, it is cold. The wolves spend their time in caves, huddling with their shaggy winter coats.

In the east, the lands are scorching deserts with little plant life, There, the wolves are sand-colored, with the exception of white or black patches. They are skinny, and hardy from years of little food. The winters aren't much better.

In the northern parts, the wolves of Snowfall roam, playing in the fluffy snow. The wolves are fluffy-coated, with white fur and pink noses. The summers are sunny, with cooler temperatures and less snow.. The winter season is not much different.

In the cold, harsh climate of southern Lupine, only the strongest and most rugged wolves of the Freezepaw survive. The cold lasts year-round, with only a few months of warmth for mums to whelp her pups, and have them grow stronger. Yet in this place, wolves survive. Thick, furry, and wild, they thrive in the cold.

There are 4 packs;

1. Evergreen

2. Sandscorch

3. Snowfall

4. Freezepaw

And each one has 4 roles.

The Alphas, the Betas, the Pack Members, and the Pups. Each pack has 2 Alphas, 2 Betas, at least 2 members, and any amount of pups.

Roles Filled:

Evergreen-

Pups: 6/unlimited
Sandscorch-

Snowfall-

Members: 2/unlimited

Freezepaw-

Betas: 1/2

Members: 1/unlimited

Sign-Up Form:

NAME:
APPEARANCE:
PACK:
ROLE:
OTHER:
(feel free to add on whatever feels necessary!)
PLEASE READ:
No god-modding/overpowered characters/anything like that.
Use logic! A pup shouldn't be able to tear apart a grown wolf, and no wolf should be more powerful than any wolf unless they are a higher rank!
The is a realistic RP. Despite taking place in a fictional world, the wolves are like normal wolves, just trying to survive!
No bullying/harrassment!
ASK before you fight/kill another player.
Follow all FR rules!
bbbbbbbb.png16454.png sprites.png

coatlshoppe.png
My sign-up!
NAME: Jay
APPEARANCE: A light brown wolf with a slender build and fluffy, short fur. Her eyes are a deep blue, and she has white points and a blaze down her face.
PACK: Evergreen
ROLE: Alpha Female
OTHER: She has a pup, named Lilac
-
NAME: Lilac
APPEARANCE: A tawny-colored wolf with black points, very closely resembles a German Shepherd with green eyes, one white paw, and a blaze down her face.
ROLE: Pup
OTHER: She is Jay's pup.
My sign-up!
NAME: Jay
APPEARANCE: A light brown wolf with a slender build and fluffy, short fur. Her eyes are a deep blue, and she has white points and a blaze down her face.
ROLE: Alpha Female
OTHER: She has a pup, named Lilac
-
NAME: Lilac
APPEARANCE: A tawny-colored wolf with black points, very closely resembles a German Shepherd with green eyes, one white paw, and a blaze down her face.
ROLE: Pup
OTHER: She is Jay's pup.

coatlshoppe.png
bump
bump

coatlshoppe.png
Edit: I'm Changing The Name From Shinigami To Tempest
NAME: Tempest (Alias: Nightmare)
APPEARANCE: Metallic midnight black fur with a slender build. Haunting, silver eyes that are as terrifying as one's worst fear. Fur is spotted with ice blue and platinum silver. She wears silver boot armor on all four legs.
PACK: Snowfall
ROLE: Alpha
OTHER: Got her alias because she uses her cleverness to inflict one's worst fear and rumor has it that when she's angry enough, she can show her victim, briefly, their worst fear come true, which is not true, though the first part is. Her only ability lets her put her victim to sleep, making them vulnerable for a kill. Tempest loves the snow and ice. Her fur is thick so she is rarely cold in the frost. She also has extreme trust issues– but that's another story.
Edit: I'm Changing The Name From Shinigami To Tempest
NAME: Tempest (Alias: Nightmare)
APPEARANCE: Metallic midnight black fur with a slender build. Haunting, silver eyes that are as terrifying as one's worst fear. Fur is spotted with ice blue and platinum silver. She wears silver boot armor on all four legs.
PACK: Snowfall
OTHER: Got her alias because she uses her cleverness to inflict one's worst fear and rumor has it that when she's angry enough, she can show her victim, briefly, their worst fear come true, which is not true, though the first part is. Her only ability lets her put her victim to sleep, making them vulnerable for a kill. Tempest loves the snow and ice. Her fur is thick so she is rarely cold in the frost. She also has extreme trust issues– but that's another story.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
[quote name="@lr21vb" date="2021-01-14 16:39:49" ] NAME: Shinigami (Alias: Nightmare) (Shini for short) AGE: 7 in dog years GENDER: Female; She/Her/Hers APPEARANCE: Metallic midnight black fur with a slender build. Haunting, silver eyes that are as terrifying as one's worst fear. Fur is spotted with ice blue and platinum silver. She wears silver boot armor on all four legs. PACK: Freezpaw ROLE: Alpha OTHER: Got her alias because she uses her cleverness to inflict one's worst fear and rumor has it that when she's angry enough, she can show her victim, briefly, their worst fear come true, which is not true, though the first part is. Her only ability lets her put her victim to sleep, making them vulnerable for a kill. She also has extreme trust issues– but that's another story. [/quote] Accepted! Although I'd prefer if Alpha's were older than 21 in dog years.
@lr21vb wrote on 2021-01-14 16:39:49:
NAME: Shinigami (Alias: Nightmare) (Shini for short)
PACK: Freezpaw
OTHER: Got her alias because she uses her cleverness to inflict one's worst fear and rumor has it that when she's angry enough, she can show her victim, briefly, their worst fear come true, which is not true, though the first part is. Her only ability lets her put her victim to sleep, making them vulnerable for a kill. She also has extreme trust issues– but that's another story.
Accepted! Although I'd prefer if Alpha's were older than 21 in dog years.

coatlshoppe.png
@Alidranix I can change that right now!
@Alidranix I can change that right now!
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
[quote name="@lr21vb" date="2021-01-15 07:31:19" ] @/Alidranix I can change that right now! [/quote] Thank you!
@lr21vb wrote on 2021-01-15 07:31:19:
@/Alidranix I can change that right now!
Thank you!

coatlshoppe.png
I like dogs :)
NAME:Frostbite
APPEARANCE:Frost has a white coat, with a tint of blue. Frost's dark blue eyes can see better than any other wolf, and their smell is the same. They have a long cloak they use, and don't look like they have a muscle at all, but when they bite or claw you, it's hard to get them off.
PACK:Freezepaw
ROLE:Pup
OTHER:Frostbite's bite is super-cold, letting them shock and freeze their enemy, and they can tear them to bits. Frostbite's claws has the same effect, and Frost respects people who don't show weaknesses. Show one and you're dead meat.
APPEARANCE:Frost has a white coat, with a tint of blue. Frost's dark blue eyes can see better than any other wolf, and their smell is the same. They have a long cloak they use, and don't look like they have a muscle at all, but when they bite or claw you, it's hard to get them off.
OTHER:Frostbite's bite is super-cold, letting them shock and freeze their enemy, and they can tear them to bits. Frostbite's claws has the same effect, and Frost respects people who don't show weaknesses. Show one and you're dead meat.
NzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif iWG9EFl.gifNzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif
[quote name="@Nmrdragon" date="2021-01-15 07:41:15" ] I like dogs :) NAME:Frostbite AGE:3 months GENDER:Not discovered yet APPEARANCE:Frost has a white coat, with a tint of blue. Frost's dark blue eyes can see better than any other wolf, and their smell is the same. They have a long cloak they use, and don't look like they have a muscle at all, but when they bite or claw you, it's hard to get them off. PACK:Freezepaw ROLE:Pup OTHER:Frostbite's bite is super-cold, letting them shock and freeze their enemy, and they can tear them to bits. Frostbite's claws has the same effect, and Frost respects people who don't show weaknesses. Show one and you're dead meat. [/quote] I'm not sure a pup would be able to take on a full-grown adult. Please, keep this realistic :)
@Nmrdragon wrote on 2021-01-15 07:41:15:

I'm not sure a pup would be able to take on a full-grown adult. Please, keep this realistic :)

coatlshoppe.png
e I know but eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
e I know but eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
NzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif iWG9EFl.gifNzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16