Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ PiscesInPiscinam
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 109 110
"Mhm." He nodded. "I hope you don't mind sleeping with a view of the stars. I didn't bring more than some food, water, and supplies to help with wounds."
"Mhm." He nodded. "I hope you don't mind sleeping with a view of the stars. I didn't bring more than some food, water, and supplies to help with wounds."
Hi
I do cheap commissions
And I roleplay MxM and MxF roleplays
PM me if you're interested about either
He shook his head.
"I've never actually slept outdoors before. Seems exciting!" He exclaimed.
He shook his head.
"I've never actually slept outdoors before. Seems exciting!" He exclaimed.
Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
"It is." He chuckled, setting down his bag of supplies. "Help yourself to whatever you want, I'll try and be as quick as I can with getting the fire wood."
"It is." He chuckled, setting down his bag of supplies. "Help yourself to whatever you want, I'll try and be as quick as I can with getting the fire wood."
Hi
I do cheap commissions
"Ok, thanks." Cam smiled, sitting down on the soft grass. He plucked a fresh apple out of the bag and took a large bite out of it. The sun slowly set, bathing the forest in darkness. Overhead, Akuji circled around in the air.
"Ok, thanks." Cam smiled, sitting down on the soft grass. He plucked a fresh apple out of the bag and took a large bite out of it. The sun slowly set, bathing the forest in darkness. Overhead, Akuji circled around in the air.
Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
The elf went to search for some proper firewood, his eyes shining with happiness.
The elf went to search for some proper firewood, his eyes shining with happiness.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
As Cam waited, he studied the bird, Akuji. He wondered if Archie was watching him through her.
As Cam waited, he studied the bird, Akuji. He wondered if Archie was watching him through her.
IBp6F.gif
She had landed on a branch and was lowered so that her talons didn't show. She very well could have been letting Archie see through her eyes with the way she stared at Cam.
She had landed on a branch and was lowered so that her talons didn't show. She very well could have been letting Archie see through her eyes with the way she stared at Cam.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
Cam shifted in his seat nervously, offering a small wave towards the bird, just in case. He scooted a little bit further from her, continuing to eat the apple. He had never liked birds. Of course, birds had never liked him either.
Cam shifted in his seat nervously, offering a small wave towards the bird, just in case. He scooted a little bit further from her, continuing to eat the apple. He had never liked birds. Of course, birds had never liked him either.
IBp6F.gif
Akuji fluffed her feathers and started preening them.
"I found some good fire wood, I hope Akuji wasn't picking at you while I was away." The, newly appeared, elf said. "She likes messing with people we meet." He chuckled softly, setting the firewood down and trying to start a fire.
Akuji fluffed her feathers and started preening them.
"I found some good fire wood, I hope Akuji wasn't picking at you while I was away." The, newly appeared, elf said. "She likes messing with people we meet." He chuckled softly, setting the firewood down and trying to start a fire.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
Cam jumped, once again drawing his dagger and throwing it at Archie. Once again, he missed, but it seemed to startle the elf a bit.
"You have to stop doing that." Cam said, a bit spooked. He went to retrieve his dagger.
"Especially at night. One of these days of going to accidentally stab you, and then how will I find my way to the inn?"
He smirked.
"Just kidding. Sort of..."
Cam jumped, once again drawing his dagger and throwing it at Archie. Once again, he missed, but it seemed to startle the elf a bit.
"You have to stop doing that." Cam said, a bit spooked. He went to retrieve his dagger.
"Especially at night. One of these days of going to accidentally stab you, and then how will I find my way to the inn?"
He smirked.
"Just kidding. Sort of..."
IBp6F.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 109 110