Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ PiscesInPiscinam
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 109 110
Akuji closed his eyes and stopped walking, watching through Akuji's eyes. "Ah... Okay, just ahead is a nice spot where the trees cover it well." He opened his eyes.
Akuji closed his eyes and stopped walking, watching through Akuji's eyes. "Ah... Okay, just ahead is a nice spot where the trees cover it well." He opened his eyes.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
And I roleplay MxM and MxF roleplays
PM me if you're interested about either
Cam said nothing, studying Archie intently.
"So you're seeing what Akuji sees?" He asked, amazed.
"That's awesome."
Cam said nothing, studying Archie intently.
"So you're seeing what Akuji sees?" He asked, amazed.
"That's awesome."
Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
"Oh. Yes, it's just a little thing I found out how to do. It's rather disorienting." He chuckled, continuing to walk.
"Oh. Yes, it's just a little thing I found out how to do. It's rather disorienting." He chuckled, continuing to walk.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
Cam ran to catch up with him.
"Man, if I could do magic like that. Well, sort-of magic. All of my spells are connected to my lute." He mumbled thoughtfully. He turned to Archie.
"I imagine it is pretty disorienting."
Cam ran to catch up with him.
"Man, if I could do magic like that. Well, sort-of magic. All of my spells are connected to my lute." He mumbled thoughtfully. He turned to Archie.
"I imagine it is pretty disorienting."
Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
Archie smiled at him, "Very." He stared at Cam for a few moments. "I'll have to gather some firewood for our fire, but I'll leave Akuji with you once we set up camp." He looked straight ahead.
Archie smiled at him, "Very." He stared at Cam for a few moments. "I'll have to gather some firewood for our fire, but I'll leave Akuji with you once we set up camp." He looked straight ahead.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
He gulped quietly, his face turning pale.
"Oh, yeah, of course." He said, running a hand through his hair.
"Leave the bird with me. I've got her..."
He gulped quietly, his face turning pale.
"Oh, yeah, of course." He said, running a hand through his hair.
"Leave the bird with me. I've got her..."
IBp6F.gif
"Don't look so frightened, I'll be able to keep a watch out through her eyes for you." He tried to reassure the half-elf. "And I won't be too far away."
"Don't look so frightened, I'll be able to keep a watch out through her eyes for you." He tried to reassure the half-elf. "And I won't be too far away."
Hi
I do cheap commissions
"No,i its not that." Cam mumbled. He shook his head.
"She'll be up in the air, right? I don't have to, um, carry her or anything?"
"No,i its not that." Cam mumbled. He shook his head.
"She'll be up in the air, right? I don't have to, um, carry her or anything?"
IBp6F.gif
"Akuji doesn't like being touched by many, she'll stay in the air or in a tree nearby." He replied, his fingers twirling his hair again. This time it was in a pattern, making tiny braids.
"Akuji doesn't like being touched by many, she'll stay in the air or in a tree nearby." He replied, his fingers twirling his hair again. This time it was in a pattern, making tiny braids.
Hi
I do cheap commissions
Cam let out a sigh of relief.
"Oh, ok, good." He smiled. He ran a hand through his hair (it was becoming a habit).
"Is this the clearing?" He asked, looking around.
Cam let out a sigh of relief.
"Oh, ok, good." He smiled. He ran a hand through his hair (it was becoming a habit).
"Is this the clearing?" He asked, looking around.
IBp6F.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 109 110