Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 role play w/gabssey
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I am looking for a person people who want to RP with me. Anyone is welcome but these are some things I'd like to include 1. Fantasy, dragons, and powers 2. Action but not super gore-ish 3. Preferably not much romance You can list any ideas that you like and when I find the right person I'll start! Although if there is more then I'll consider.[emoji=coatl happy size=2] I have a creative open mind I hope I can find some RP buddies!
I am looking for a person people who want to RP with me.
Anyone is welcome but these are some things I'd like to include
1. Fantasy, dragons, and powers
2. Action but not super gore-ish
3. Preferably not much romance
You can list any ideas that you like and when I find the right person I'll start! Although if there is more then I'll consider.
I have a creative open mind I hope I can find some RP buddies!
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
Always working on lair and Wishlist ;-;
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
click images for chibi shop!
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
Hey there! I've been actively trying and failing to RP with my flights rising dragons, if you're interested of course;

I...have no general idea of what I enjoy writting and roleplaying but I sure have a little "distaste" for romance

Tbh I will try to mold myself to your tastes cause I usually am very shy to "impose myself" haha

Sorry for not saying earlier but: welcome to flight rising! Hope you are enjoying
Hey there! I've been actively trying and failing to RP with my flights rising dragons, if you're interested of course;

I...have no general idea of what I enjoy writting and roleplaying but I sure have a little "distaste" for romance

Tbh I will try to mold myself to your tastes cause I usually am very shy to "impose myself" haha

Sorry for not saying earlier but: welcome to flight rising! Hope you are enjoying
mini_hank.gif
Just Inserting some text here... Hello there! Mid 20's, He/They; Getting better finally! General Art Design Student
Alters- Bermudian System
Current: Alex, Gabs
mini_tankman.gif
I would love to RP with you! Any starting ideas? Btw nice art! Do you have any specific characters you want to include?
Also it might take a bit longer to type because I'm on tablet
I would love to RP with you! Any starting ideas? Btw nice art! Do you have any specific characters you want to include?
Also it might take a bit longer to type because I'm on tablet
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
Hehe thanks! I've been wanting to re-open my shop but my drawing tablet gave up recently :,)

I was hoping i would develop my Gaolers or any ancient breed I own regarding lore; About they being locked and coming out not understanding the modern world;

We can mixmatch ideas, if you also have some :D

If i need to pick characters right now they would be my Gaolers Aefearis and Freddie, and maybe throw in some antagonistic figure with Butcher (banescale)
Hehe thanks! I've been wanting to re-open my shop but my drawing tablet gave up recently :,)

I was hoping i would develop my Gaolers or any ancient breed I own regarding lore; About they being locked and coming out not understanding the modern world;

We can mixmatch ideas, if you also have some :D

If i need to pick characters right now they would be my Gaolers Aefearis and Freddie, and maybe throw in some antagonistic figure with Butcher (banescale)
mini_hank.gif
Just Inserting some text here... Hello there! Mid 20's, He/They; Getting better finally! General Art Design Student
Alters- Bermudian System
mini_tankman.gif
I've been brainstorming and here is what I came up with (tell me what one you like best and/or if you wanna do something else or change it a bit).
Group of dragons or just 2 cuz that would be easier (who can shapeshift) go out to explore earth.
A small society of people that used to live on earth a long time ago had left to a different world but their world (we can find a name for it) is turning into dust and they try to go back to earth.
2 creatures/dragons/people with powers(or as many as you want) are banished from the clan had have to make a living bounty hunting or other stuff.
I've been brainstorming and here is what I came up with (tell me what one you like best and/or if you wanna do something else or change it a bit).
Group of dragons or just 2 cuz that would be easier (who can shapeshift) go out to explore earth.
A small society of people that used to live on earth a long time ago had left to a different world but their world (we can find a name for it) is turning into dust and they try to go back to earth.
2 creatures/dragons/people with powers(or as many as you want) are banished from the clan had have to make a living bounty hunting or other stuff.
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
Hey! I'm interested - I'm sort of developing a fantasy setting with my lore-cave at the moment - there's magic, inhuman beings, that sort of thing. If you're interested in a roleplay let me know! That goes for either of you :-)
Hey! I'm interested - I'm sort of developing a fantasy setting with my lore-cave at the moment - there's magic, inhuman beings, that sort of thing. If you're interested in a roleplay let me know! That goes for either of you :-)
Those are great ideas! Maybe we can kinda mash up the 2 and 3

The Gaolers could be part of a lost forgotten civilization that were somehow found by the banished ones during a hunt.

The banished try to convince the Gaolers about the extinctiond and destruction of their homeland while they were gone but thats kind of a hard work, maybe some ancient threat from the Gaoler's time comes back as an antagonistic figure on their journey?
Those are great ideas! Maybe we can kinda mash up the 2 and 3

The Gaolers could be part of a lost forgotten civilization that were somehow found by the banished ones during a hunt.

The banished try to convince the Gaolers about the extinctiond and destruction of their homeland while they were gone but thats kind of a hard work, maybe some ancient threat from the Gaoler's time comes back as an antagonistic figure on their journey?
mini_hank.gif
Alters- Bermudian System
mini_tankman.gif
Yeah, do you wanna start us off?
Yeah, do you wanna start us off?
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
I would start if it wasn't too late for me atm (2am) i might post some info sheets if you guys start tho haha, but might only appear after i get some shuteye
I would start if it wasn't too late for me atm (2am) i might post some info sheets if you guys start tho haha, but might only appear after i get some shuteye
mini_hank.gif
Alters- Bermudian System
mini_tankman.gif
Ok sorry, just post whenever you are ready.
Ok sorry, just post whenever you are ready.
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby