Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Universe's Demise (OPEN!!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
[center][img]https://imgur.com/DqMtMGX.png[/img][/center] "Alrighty then..." She exhaled, the Gaoler would have preferred to have a talkative guide along the way, teaching her this and that and probably naming facts along the way, but for now, this would have to do. Cyrene just started walking aimlessly, following the trail along side of the lake, she took in the view, fascinated with the stars in it and the creatures that lurk beneath the surface, hardly believed that one could swim in this lake, or so she thought Mercy was referring to this one. It felt like she'd fall right through and float in space instead. The dragon turned back to look at the water creature looking at her expectantly "Well, as you're aware, I'm pretty new around here." She chuckled, gave Crystal a small smile, if anything she looked a bit uncertain "Do you have any favorite spot that you can show me, perhaps?"
DqMtMGX.png
"Alrighty then..." She exhaled, the Gaoler would have preferred to have a talkative guide along the way, teaching her this and that and probably naming facts along the way, but for now, this would have to do. Cyrene just started walking aimlessly, following the trail along side of the lake, she took in the view, fascinated with the stars in it and the creatures that lurk beneath the surface, hardly believed that one could swim in this lake, or so she thought Mercy was referring to this one. It felt like she'd fall right through and float in space instead.

The dragon turned back to look at the water creature looking at her expectantly "Well, as you're aware, I'm pretty new around here." She chuckled, gave Crystal a small smile, if anything she looked a bit uncertain "Do you have any favorite spot that you can show me, perhaps?"
Crystal was still for a moment. And then she stretched out of it and leaned towards the lake. She trilled with excitement and nodded towards the lake expectantly.
Crystal was still for a moment. And then she stretched out of it and leaned towards the lake. She trilled with excitement and nodded towards the lake expectantly.
hjqGCU3.jpg
[center][img]https://imgur.com/DqMtMGX.png[/img][/center] "I was half expecting that..." She chuckled quietly, shaking her head, she complied to the water creature's request and headed over to the lake. As they approached the shore, the Gaoler proceed to sat back on her rump, her hind legs tucked in carefully, her chest puffed out as her gaze zoomed out as far as to the center of the lake. Now that she was only a foot away from touching the water, the sight of the stars filled lake was truly something to behold. "Here we are..." Cyrene announced, quite obviously "Figured that you'd want to go for a swim huh?" The Gaoler was wondering about it, since Crystal seemed like she was made out of water herself, would she just blend into the lake?
DqMtMGX.png
"I was half expecting that..." She chuckled quietly, shaking her head, she complied to the water creature's request and headed over to the lake. As they approached the shore, the Gaoler proceed to sat back on her rump, her hind legs tucked in carefully, her chest puffed out as her gaze zoomed out as far as to the center of the lake. Now that she was only a foot away from touching the water, the sight of the stars filled lake was truly something to behold.

"Here we are..." Cyrene announced, quite obviously "Figured that you'd want to go for a swim huh?" The Gaoler was wondering about it, since Crystal seemed like she was made out of water herself, would she just blend into the lake?
Crystal lifted their head out of the water and booped it, preceding to trap a star in her nose. She wrinkled her nose in curiosity at the new star on her nose. Then she dipped her nose back in and it disappeared back into the Star Lake. Then she persisted to trill at the water and look between the water and Cyrene.
Crystal lifted their head out of the water and booped it, preceding to trap a star in her nose. She wrinkled her nose in curiosity at the new star on her nose. Then she dipped her nose back in and it disappeared back into the Star Lake. Then she persisted to trill at the water and look between the water and Cyrene.
hjqGCU3.jpg
The Gaoler was quite a bit taken back, seeing that the water creature could actually touched a star, and that it was only the size of a palm, she could almost felt her head spinning, this place truly defiled all kind of laws and physics she has ever been taught of.

“That’s interesting.” She stated, unbelievably, suddenly a spark of curiosity ignited deep within her. Cyrene reluctantly inched closer to the water, she wasn’t quite sure if she should touch it, but since if anything happens, Crystal would still be here to help right? Cyrene thought while she stretched an arm out slowly and proceed to lightly touched the surface with the tip of her claw.
The Gaoler was quite a bit taken back, seeing that the water creature could actually touched a star, and that it was only the size of a palm, she could almost felt her head spinning, this place truly defiled all kind of laws and physics she has ever been taught of.

“That’s interesting.” She stated, unbelievably, suddenly a spark of curiosity ignited deep within her. Cyrene reluctantly inched closer to the water, she wasn’t quite sure if she should touch it, but since if anything happens, Crystal would still be here to help right? Cyrene thought while she stretched an arm out slowly and proceed to lightly touched the surface with the tip of her claw.
The water seemed to buzz when it touched Cyrene's skin, both hot and cold at the same moment. It was so hypnotizing that it took moment a second to realize what the bloop to her side meant. A ripple passed through the water, and then Crystal shot out the water joyously. She shot around for a couple of minutes, before coming back and tugging on Cyrene's fur to come in as well. As Crystal tugged on Cyrene's fur, a giant scaled back split the waves silently and made it's way towards the pair. Then it shot forward, opened it's mouth to envelop Crystal, and let out a huge yawn. Then thwacked Crystal, which sent her flying in the other direction. It shot after her, and Crystal towards it. They dodged around each other, each trying to tag the other without being tagged themselves. A small pixie like figure laughed as they spotted the pair, and walked over to Cyrene.
"Amazing, isn't it?"
The water seemed to buzz when it touched Cyrene's skin, both hot and cold at the same moment. It was so hypnotizing that it took moment a second to realize what the bloop to her side meant. A ripple passed through the water, and then Crystal shot out the water joyously. She shot around for a couple of minutes, before coming back and tugging on Cyrene's fur to come in as well. As Crystal tugged on Cyrene's fur, a giant scaled back split the waves silently and made it's way towards the pair. Then it shot forward, opened it's mouth to envelop Crystal, and let out a huge yawn. Then thwacked Crystal, which sent her flying in the other direction. It shot after her, and Crystal towards it. They dodged around each other, each trying to tag the other without being tagged themselves. A small pixie like figure laughed as they spotted the pair, and walked over to Cyrene.
"Amazing, isn't it?"
hjqGCU3.jpg
Cyrene didn't really do anything with just her claws, her curiosity got the better of her as she decided to dip a whole finger in and the sensation actually sent an electric line down her spine, the buzz felt really weird and it made her withdrawn quickly. But after a solid moment of thinking it through, maybe it wasn’t so bad at all, she could get used to it no problem.

The Gaoler felt a strange but faint feeling of warmth watching the water creature enjoying herself playing around in the lake, she gave Crystal a strained smile when the creature tugged at her fur, beckoning her to come further into the water “Alright, alright, maybe in a moment...” She said softly, but it was interrupted by the giant aquatic creature that came up on them.

She was a bit startled by the sudden occurred event that made her stand up on her four in defense, but after seeing that the giant creature meant to harm and in fact, began to start a playful game with Crystal. Cyrene breathed out in relief, laughed quietly and shook her head. An unfamiliar voice appeared and it made the Gaoler turn her head towards the source of it, only to find a fascinating figure walking up to her, and they could speak!

“...It is.” Cyrene answered, a bit awkward, she didn’t expect to come across another highly intelligent lifeform around here, but shouldn’t say that out loud hence it might be an insult to this magnificent land “Umm… if you don’t mind me asking but who are you?”
Cyrene didn't really do anything with just her claws, her curiosity got the better of her as she decided to dip a whole finger in and the sensation actually sent an electric line down her spine, the buzz felt really weird and it made her withdrawn quickly. But after a solid moment of thinking it through, maybe it wasn’t so bad at all, she could get used to it no problem.

The Gaoler felt a strange but faint feeling of warmth watching the water creature enjoying herself playing around in the lake, she gave Crystal a strained smile when the creature tugged at her fur, beckoning her to come further into the water “Alright, alright, maybe in a moment...” She said softly, but it was interrupted by the giant aquatic creature that came up on them.

She was a bit startled by the sudden occurred event that made her stand up on her four in defense, but after seeing that the giant creature meant to harm and in fact, began to start a playful game with Crystal. Cyrene breathed out in relief, laughed quietly and shook her head. An unfamiliar voice appeared and it made the Gaoler turn her head towards the source of it, only to find a fascinating figure walking up to her, and they could speak!

“...It is.” Cyrene answered, a bit awkward, she didn’t expect to come across another highly intelligent lifeform around here, but shouldn’t say that out loud hence it might be an insult to this magnificent land “Umm… if you don’t mind me asking but who are you?”
"Oh, of course! My name is Spark. I'm a forest spirit that lives here. I care for the constellations that live in the lake. That there is Ophelia. She's Owen's baby sister. I mean, she's tiny compared to him!" She laughed as she gazed at the 20 foot fish creature as it sent a huge wave through the water.
"I don't recognize you. Are you from the Endless Desert? I never go there considering there are no...forests, or anything like that. " Her cheery laugh seemed to echo pleasantly over the lake.
"I'm surprised you managed to wrestle Crystal away from Mercy! What did you do? Take off her shawl and run off with Crystal while she was distracted?" Spark teased. Crystal split off from Ophelia as she said that and splashed Spark with her tail.
"Okay, okay, touchy subject, fine." Crystal then proceeded to tug on Cyrene's fur again. Ophelia huffed quietly in the corner.
"Oh, of course! My name is Spark. I'm a forest spirit that lives here. I care for the constellations that live in the lake. That there is Ophelia. She's Owen's baby sister. I mean, she's tiny compared to him!" She laughed as she gazed at the 20 foot fish creature as it sent a huge wave through the water.
"I don't recognize you. Are you from the Endless Desert? I never go there considering there are no...forests, or anything like that. " Her cheery laugh seemed to echo pleasantly over the lake.
"I'm surprised you managed to wrestle Crystal away from Mercy! What did you do? Take off her shawl and run off with Crystal while she was distracted?" Spark teased. Crystal split off from Ophelia as she said that and splashed Spark with her tail.
"Okay, okay, touchy subject, fine." Crystal then proceeded to tug on Cyrene's fur again. Ophelia huffed quietly in the corner.
hjqGCU3.jpg
“Oh, oh! So they’re constellations...” Cyrene murmured, finally connected the dots, it made sense, she turned her gaze towards the giant being again, somewhat in awe of it, considered that this creature, Ophelia, was just merely a ‘baby’ compared to some others, she hadn’t expect something quite like this before, but the more she learned about this place, the more it pulled her in.

The Gaoler’s perked at Spark’s words and then came the teasing, she gave the small pixie a sheepish smile as Crystal splashed her with water then went over to tug at her still dampened fur “Hey now, we both know that isn’t true.” Cyrene assured Crystal, giving her a kind look, reaching out to softly pet her on the head in hope to calm the water creature down.

She then turned her gaze back to Spark “Well, let’s say just that I’m not from these lands.” Cyrene said quietly “But no I wouldn’t do something so insulting to a lady like that.” She laughed, she might have been someone terrible in the past, but never being petty enough to use cheap tricks on a lady then steal her pet.

“Actually, Mercy picked me up, we’re on something like a... business trip.” Technically it wasn’t a lie, if Spark knows, she knows. The Gaoler was never someone that’d reveal herself to strangers, the pixie probably meant no harm but it was just a habit and in the world that she grew up in, Cyrene was taught not to spill informations.
“Oh, oh! So they’re constellations...” Cyrene murmured, finally connected the dots, it made sense, she turned her gaze towards the giant being again, somewhat in awe of it, considered that this creature, Ophelia, was just merely a ‘baby’ compared to some others, she hadn’t expect something quite like this before, but the more she learned about this place, the more it pulled her in.

The Gaoler’s perked at Spark’s words and then came the teasing, she gave the small pixie a sheepish smile as Crystal splashed her with water then went over to tug at her still dampened fur “Hey now, we both know that isn’t true.” Cyrene assured Crystal, giving her a kind look, reaching out to softly pet her on the head in hope to calm the water creature down.

She then turned her gaze back to Spark “Well, let’s say just that I’m not from these lands.” Cyrene said quietly “But no I wouldn’t do something so insulting to a lady like that.” She laughed, she might have been someone terrible in the past, but never being petty enough to use cheap tricks on a lady then steal her pet.

“Actually, Mercy picked me up, we’re on something like a... business trip.” Technically it wasn’t a lie, if Spark knows, she knows. The Gaoler was never someone that’d reveal herself to strangers, the pixie probably meant no harm but it was just a habit and in the world that she grew up in, Cyrene was taught not to spill informations.
Spark's eyes widened.
"What does that mean? Unless you're helping her with her mission! Not many Pures need help with things that like. Gyundra must really be a MESS right now then! What would help with Gyundra? Pain? Power? Ooh, maybe Loyalty! I've never met any of them, so you could be any of the three! Or anyone really from the Endless Desert. Don't tell me, I'll figure it out! Anyways," she turned to Crystal, "she really likes you. Where do you think she's trying to lead you? Adana? Frundei? Maybe Gyundra itself! Or maybe she's trying to lead you to her home planet, Florchet! Either waaayy." She turned back to Cyrene, firing off more questions at a rapid fire pace:
"What were you doing? What's your home world? How long have you been around? Did you find out what Death is looking for? Have you tried Wrath's muffins? They're really good! Do you play any instruments? My band are looking for dragons who play a wicked fiddle. Do you have a pet of your own." Many questions were lost in the barrage, before Spark checked the time, and went,
"Oops! Joy is going to be wondering where I am! Oh, where did Ophelia go? Ophelia!" She whistled. Ophelia swam over quickly.
"I wish I could continue chatting, but I was supposed to get back nearly 4 hours ago! Bye!" When they were gone, Crystal seemed to shake her head and mumble something in her language disapprovingly. Then she tugged on Cyrene's fur again.
Spark's eyes widened.
"What does that mean? Unless you're helping her with her mission! Not many Pures need help with things that like. Gyundra must really be a MESS right now then! What would help with Gyundra? Pain? Power? Ooh, maybe Loyalty! I've never met any of them, so you could be any of the three! Or anyone really from the Endless Desert. Don't tell me, I'll figure it out! Anyways," she turned to Crystal, "she really likes you. Where do you think she's trying to lead you? Adana? Frundei? Maybe Gyundra itself! Or maybe she's trying to lead you to her home planet, Florchet! Either waaayy." She turned back to Cyrene, firing off more questions at a rapid fire pace:
"What were you doing? What's your home world? How long have you been around? Did you find out what Death is looking for? Have you tried Wrath's muffins? They're really good! Do you play any instruments? My band are looking for dragons who play a wicked fiddle. Do you have a pet of your own." Many questions were lost in the barrage, before Spark checked the time, and went,
"Oops! Joy is going to be wondering where I am! Oh, where did Ophelia go? Ophelia!" She whistled. Ophelia swam over quickly.
"I wish I could continue chatting, but I was supposed to get back nearly 4 hours ago! Bye!" When they were gone, Crystal seemed to shake her head and mumble something in her language disapprovingly. Then she tugged on Cyrene's fur again.
hjqGCU3.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17