Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Universe's Demise (OPEN!!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
[center][img]https://imgur.com/DqMtMGX.png[/img][/center] Cyrene looked around the place while Mercy talked, she never felt like this before, the feeling of peace and like butterflies in her stomach, there's just something about the atmosphere that felt pleasant to her. However being one that was taught to pay attention always, she doesn't let any information slipped from her ears. "Pure Lands?" She quipped "You were calling yourselves the 'Pures' before... this is just basically where you reside, right? And there are others?" Questioned the Gaoler, now fully turning to look at the Skydancer, she thought for a moment before continuing "You were saying about many of you got killed." Her gaze now narrowed, the topic suddenly became a bit heavier, it seems like there are some form of danger lurking behind this whole thing. "So you're not invincible? I thought for the ones being responsible for a concept of the universe, and for all living beings in general, such thing shouldn't happen, but if so then who is targeting you guys?"
DqMtMGX.png

Cyrene looked around the place while Mercy talked, she never felt like this before, the feeling of peace and like butterflies in her stomach, there's just something about the atmosphere that felt pleasant to her. However being one that was taught to pay attention always, she doesn't let any information slipped from her ears.

"Pure Lands?" She quipped "You were calling yourselves the 'Pures' before... this is just basically where you reside, right? And there are others?" Questioned the Gaoler, now fully turning to look at the Skydancer, she thought for a moment before continuing "You were saying about many of you got killed." Her gaze now narrowed, the topic suddenly became a bit heavier, it seems like there are some form of danger lurking behind this whole thing.

"So you're not invincible? I thought for the ones being responsible for a concept of the universe, and for all living beings in general, such thing shouldn't happen, but if so then who is targeting you guys?"
Mercy sighed at the last bit, like weight had been put on her shoulders.
"Yes...twenty of us were killed. It was an accident, we are sure...we have no enemies. The only ones that we hate and that hate us are loyal to their masters and would never stray from it. Even the most evil Loyal would never stray from what they have been told. We are immortal, but not invincible. Our powers help to protect us from injury, but at the end of the day, we can still die." She shook her head to clear it and the continued with the first questions asked.
"Yes, we are Pures. Yes, this is where we live. This is the Star Lake, one of five places you can reside. Yes, there are others. There are many Pures missing right now. Whether dead or...the ones that are here are come like Wrath, Time, myself, Fear, and many many others. All except for Wrath, Death, and Life have been around since the beginning of time itself. They were all killed, all accidental. Life and Death are the most recent, only arriving fifty years ago. Wrath is only Two-hundred and fifty some years old. Oh, there's also a rumor Fear died, but he won't confirm nor deny that statement." Mercy nodded for Cyrene to continue the questions.
Mercy sighed at the last bit, like weight had been put on her shoulders.
"Yes...twenty of us were killed. It was an accident, we are sure...we have no enemies. The only ones that we hate and that hate us are loyal to their masters and would never stray from it. Even the most evil Loyal would never stray from what they have been told. We are immortal, but not invincible. Our powers help to protect us from injury, but at the end of the day, we can still die." She shook her head to clear it and the continued with the first questions asked.
"Yes, we are Pures. Yes, this is where we live. This is the Star Lake, one of five places you can reside. Yes, there are others. There are many Pures missing right now. Whether dead or...the ones that are here are come like Wrath, Time, myself, Fear, and many many others. All except for Wrath, Death, and Life have been around since the beginning of time itself. They were all killed, all accidental. Life and Death are the most recent, only arriving fifty years ago. Wrath is only Two-hundred and fifty some years old. Oh, there's also a rumor Fear died, but he won't confirm nor deny that statement." Mercy nodded for Cyrene to continue the questions.
hjqGCU3.jpg
[center][img]https://imgur.com/DqMtMGX.png[/img][/center] The Gaoler, needlessly to say, was appalled "What do you mean accidentally?! Twenty died!" She shouted, but quickly recovered, heaved a sigh then flopped down onto a chair nearby, she massaged her temple, still trying to proceed the information she got, Cyrene was beginning to have second thoughts about this, it’s a mess. It is not too late to pull out right? Wouldn’t that make her a coward? But then again isn’t it perfectly normal to care about your own life? The options weighing themselves inside of her mind, under normal circumstances she would have chosen her own life above everything else, but seeing the bigger picture here, there’s a reason that she was chosen for the job, if she was to abandon it, what would happen to the concept that was bestowed upon her? Suddenly she felt the weight of responsibility on her shoulders again, the kind of feeling that she was so used to her whole life, just on a much larger scale, considering this is something entirely otherworldly and that pretty much the universe itself depending on it. Cyrene glanced out of the window while listening to Mercy’s talk, she couldn’t help her own curiosity, what lies ahead and waiting for her? This land felt like a safe haven, she couldn’t imagine if there was no one around to protect it, would it be destroyed? Glancing back at the Skydancer again, she had an amused look on her face “So what like someone really died then came back to life? And it’s a rumor? And there’s room for that person to confirm or deny it?” Cyrene drawn out sarcastically, but then awkwardly coughed, realized that might have been unnecessary “Sorry, ahh, nevermind that.” She mumbled, averting her gaze away from Mercy’s. “Say… each dragon is responsible for a type of concept right? You came because I inherited something, does that mean whoever previously had whatever these powers are, became deceased? Are these powers just randomly given out to anyone? What would happen if I had refused to learn how to control them? Do they just rest inside of me until I…uhhh… well, die? And...” Cyrene sighed, she has been building up for the question, she wasn’t quite sure before if she should ask or if she’d want to know the answer. “Is there any reason why I was chosen?”
DqMtMGX.png

The Gaoler, needlessly to say, was appalled "What do you mean accidentally?! Twenty died!" She shouted, but quickly recovered, heaved a sigh then flopped down onto a chair nearby, she massaged her temple, still trying to proceed the information she got, Cyrene was beginning to have second thoughts about this, it’s a mess. It is not too late to pull out right? Wouldn’t that make her a coward? But then again isn’t it perfectly normal to care about your own life?

The options weighing themselves inside of her mind, under normal circumstances she would have chosen her own life above everything else, but seeing the bigger picture here, there’s a reason that she was chosen for the job, if she was to abandon it, what would happen to the concept that was bestowed upon her? Suddenly she felt the weight of responsibility on her shoulders again, the kind of feeling that she was so used to her whole life, just on a much larger scale, considering this is something entirely otherworldly and that pretty much the universe itself depending on it.

Cyrene glanced out of the window while listening to Mercy’s talk, she couldn’t help her own curiosity, what lies ahead and waiting for her? This land felt like a safe haven, she couldn’t imagine if there was no one around to protect it, would it be destroyed?

Glancing back at the Skydancer again, she had an amused look on her face “So what like someone really died then came back to life? And it’s a rumor? And there’s room for that person to confirm or deny it?” Cyrene drawn out sarcastically, but then awkwardly coughed, realized that might have been unnecessary “Sorry, ahh, nevermind that.” She mumbled, averting her gaze away from Mercy’s.

“Say… each dragon is responsible for a type of concept right? You came because I inherited something, does that mean whoever previously had whatever these powers are, became deceased? Are these powers just randomly given out to anyone? What would happen if I had refused to learn how to control them? Do they just rest inside of me until I…uhhh… well, die? And...” Cyrene sighed, she has been building up for the question, she wasn’t quite sure before if she should ask or if she’d want to know the answer.

“Is there any reason why I was chosen?”
Mercy shifted her weight uncomfortably.
“Yes. Everyone died by an, uh, accident. We were all celebrating. Wrath, the previous one, I mean, had once ruled over the Pures. Instead of controlling his powers responsibility however, he used them to control everyone. He was a terrible, monstrous leader that we all feared. Death and Life freed us from him, and it had been exactly 50 years since his reign of terror had ended. We were celebrating. We don’t know what caused it, but, a poisonous gas filled the building. Death figured it out and tried to get everyone out, but it was too late. We aren’t sure exactly what caused it, but no one would ever try to harm us because we protect the balance of the Existence.” Mercy tried to sound confident, but her voice didn’t stand true. She paused before continuing.
“Yes, someone has to have died to pass you your powers. No, it’s not passed to anyone. They are passed to someone who has experience with that concept. Some get ‘bad’ concepts, but that just means that they know how to deal with them. Sometimes, they are corrupted by them, but most of the times, they change those bad concepts to be something good. And no, they won’t stay until you die. If you don’t want them, you can go back, and, in a month or so, they won’t ever be able to manifest. And for the last question...until we know what your Pure Form is, I don’t know. You will know how best to deal with the concept for sure, but other than that, I don’t know. However, it’s quite a freeing experience for myself personally. Sure, I knew that I had to deal with protecting Mercy, but I was able to do something meaningful. I wasn’t just going around doing anything every day that would end up not making a distance in the long run. I was protecting Mercy! I was making an impact! I find it something to give me purpose.”
Mercy shifted her weight uncomfortably.
“Yes. Everyone died by an, uh, accident. We were all celebrating. Wrath, the previous one, I mean, had once ruled over the Pures. Instead of controlling his powers responsibility however, he used them to control everyone. He was a terrible, monstrous leader that we all feared. Death and Life freed us from him, and it had been exactly 50 years since his reign of terror had ended. We were celebrating. We don’t know what caused it, but, a poisonous gas filled the building. Death figured it out and tried to get everyone out, but it was too late. We aren’t sure exactly what caused it, but no one would ever try to harm us because we protect the balance of the Existence.” Mercy tried to sound confident, but her voice didn’t stand true. She paused before continuing.
“Yes, someone has to have died to pass you your powers. No, it’s not passed to anyone. They are passed to someone who has experience with that concept. Some get ‘bad’ concepts, but that just means that they know how to deal with them. Sometimes, they are corrupted by them, but most of the times, they change those bad concepts to be something good. And no, they won’t stay until you die. If you don’t want them, you can go back, and, in a month or so, they won’t ever be able to manifest. And for the last question...until we know what your Pure Form is, I don’t know. You will know how best to deal with the concept for sure, but other than that, I don’t know. However, it’s quite a freeing experience for myself personally. Sure, I knew that I had to deal with protecting Mercy, but I was able to do something meaningful. I wasn’t just going around doing anything every day that would end up not making a distance in the long run. I was protecting Mercy! I was making an impact! I find it something to give me purpose.”
hjqGCU3.jpg
[center][img]https://imgur.com/DqMtMGX.png[/img][/center] Even though her gaze were zoning out the window, the Gaoler’s ears perked and twitched now and then, listening to Mercy’s explanation on the incident, she noticed something in the statement the Skydancer made, something doesn’t quite add up, but the Gaoler decided not to press her anymore about it, even if Mercy’s voice faltered a bit, it made Cyrene frowned slightly but even so, she let it slide. When you have enough power to be in the spotlight, remember that the whole world is against you is what her father said to her when she officially became a Duchess, after everything she has been through, she would always live by those words, and she believed that similar thing could be applied to the Pures as well. Cyrene wasn’t sure how to think when Mercy explained to her about how the powers would get passed down to a certain dragon, an uncertain fear lingered in the back of her mind, what if she unlocked something terrible? But one thing for sure, was that she has willingly gone this far to back down now “I see…” She muttered, her expression softened when Mercy shared a bit about her own experience, the Skydancer has gotten something going on for her, but Cyrene wasn’t sure about herself. Eventually she sighed, shaking her head, the only way to go is forward. “I guess that’s one way to cope with it, but hey if it gives you a purpose to keep you going for a long while, it’s not really so bad after all, huh? But then I think it’s just because you’re entrusted with the concept of mercy, I can’t imagine anything bad about being merciful towards others.” She chuckled a bit, assuming that the Skydancer must have had some experience in that field quite some times ago. “Well we wouldn’t know what I am until we find out right?” Cyrene pushed herself out of the chair, standing tall and firm again, finding that overconfidence in herself that she once had again, it’s not like her to get scared off by something she doesn’t know, the Gaoler hasn’t felt this fired up in a long time now. “So uhhh, do you have any idea how we should start?”
DqMtMGX.png
Even though her gaze were zoning out the window, the Gaoler’s ears perked and twitched now and then, listening to Mercy’s explanation on the incident, she noticed something in the statement the Skydancer made, something doesn’t quite add up, but the Gaoler decided not to press her anymore about it, even if Mercy’s voice faltered a bit, it made Cyrene frowned slightly but even so, she let it slide. When you have enough power to be in the spotlight, remember that the whole world is against you is what her father said to her when she officially became a Duchess, after everything she has been through, she would always live by those words, and she believed that similar thing could be applied to the Pures as well.

Cyrene wasn’t sure how to think when Mercy explained to her about how the powers would get passed down to a certain dragon, an uncertain fear lingered in the back of her mind, what if she unlocked something terrible? But one thing for sure, was that she has willingly gone this far to back down now “I see…” She muttered, her expression softened when Mercy shared a bit about her own experience, the Skydancer has gotten something going on for her, but Cyrene wasn’t sure about herself. Eventually she sighed, shaking her head, the only way to go is forward.

“I guess that’s one way to cope with it, but hey if it gives you a purpose to keep you going for a long while, it’s not really so bad after all, huh? But then I think it’s just because you’re entrusted with the concept of mercy, I can’t imagine anything bad about being merciful towards others.”
She chuckled a bit, assuming that the Skydancer must have had some experience in that field quite some times ago.

“Well we wouldn’t know what I am until we find out right?” Cyrene pushed herself out of the chair, standing tall and firm again, finding that overconfidence in herself that she once had again, it’s not like her to get scared off by something she doesn’t know, the Gaoler hasn’t felt this fired up in a long time now.

“So uhhh, do you have any idea how we should start?”
Mercy’s face nodded. She then explained,
“Well, keep in mind, the Pures have only died three times before you, and Death and Life weren’t even trained in the Pure Lands, so, bear with me in the entire process. First, I was imagining that you eat some food and rest.” She could almost see the scowl/anger/disbelief about to form so she held up her hand and added,
“Teleporting when you have not manifested is very tiring. After some food and rest, we can go about learning about our surroundings. I need to head to Wrath to ask about the best ways to go about the training anyways. You can explore my humble abode, or explore the lake if you would like. Tell me if you want to explore the lake before you go though. That way I can give you Crystal so you don’t get lost.” She smiled.
“You didn’t think you could learn about what your Pure Form was straight off the bat, did you?” Mercy didn’t wait for a response before heading to the kitchen to set up some food. As she made it, she called,
“Until you have decided where you want to live and have learned everything that you need to learn, you’ll be living here. I know it’s not exactly what you are used to, but once you move you can move into someplace bigger. Your room is the one that is red. Tell me what you would like moved in and out of it. Don’t worry about imposing, we have the sprites move everything, so you can have whatever you like. Even..” she paused.
“Those odd things with the moving images. GV? CV? I know this is sudden, so take all the time you would like to adjust.”
Mercy’s face nodded. She then explained,
“Well, keep in mind, the Pures have only died three times before you, and Death and Life weren’t even trained in the Pure Lands, so, bear with me in the entire process. First, I was imagining that you eat some food and rest.” She could almost see the scowl/anger/disbelief about to form so she held up her hand and added,
“Teleporting when you have not manifested is very tiring. After some food and rest, we can go about learning about our surroundings. I need to head to Wrath to ask about the best ways to go about the training anyways. You can explore my humble abode, or explore the lake if you would like. Tell me if you want to explore the lake before you go though. That way I can give you Crystal so you don’t get lost.” She smiled.
“You didn’t think you could learn about what your Pure Form was straight off the bat, did you?” Mercy didn’t wait for a response before heading to the kitchen to set up some food. As she made it, she called,
“Until you have decided where you want to live and have learned everything that you need to learn, you’ll be living here. I know it’s not exactly what you are used to, but once you move you can move into someplace bigger. Your room is the one that is red. Tell me what you would like moved in and out of it. Don’t worry about imposing, we have the sprites move everything, so you can have whatever you like. Even..” she paused.
“Those odd things with the moving images. GV? CV? I know this is sudden, so take all the time you would like to adjust.”
hjqGCU3.jpg
[center][img]https://imgur.com/DqMtMGX.png[/img][/center] Cyrene was a bit taken back, but she didn’t complain since it seems that Mercy would know what’s best in this kind of situation better than she does, even if she was getting a bit tired from resting, consider the past year it was all she ever did, speaking of food on the other hand, now that the Gaoler doesn’t mind, after all she hadn’t got a chance to finish her breakfast when the Skydancer came barging in, Cyrene just now noticed that she was feeling hungrier than usual. [i]“You didn’t think you could learn about what your Pure Form was straight off the bat, did you?”[/i] The Gaoler felt a bit embarrassed, scratching the back of her head. She huffed “Ahhh… well I supposed not…” Attempted to quietly chuckle it off to save some dignity left for her, she shouldn’t let herself get caught being as excited as a hatchling on Christmas morning. Her eyes followed the Skydancer into the kitchen, she couldn’t help but to wonder what sort of food she would be having, would it be the same as where she was from, or do these ‘Pures’ dragons have another definition for ‘food’ She planned to take a walk to see more about the beautiful lake, but Cyrene thought that it’d be better to do so some other time, maybe when she got used to this land herself. Overall this house wasn’t too bad, even if it was a bit small for her, since Cyrene lived in an unnecessary large mansion all her life, this was a change, but then again she found herself pretty content with it. She laughed, and appreciated the Skydancer’s concern towards her. “It’s fine, I think I’ll go check the room out after I finish my meal. Since you’re going to be the one helping me discover and learn my powers, so that’d basically make you my mentor right? I’ve been taught to never look down on my mentors, no matter what their background is…” Cyrene assured Mercy softly, even a bit nonchalantly as she recalled her childhood, how her parents hired a lot of mentors to teach her about a lot of things, surely most were really strict, uptight and boring but she beared with it, Mercy surely couldn’t be [i]that bad[/i]. “You know what they said. When in Rome, do as the Romans do.” Cyrene had another look around the place for a bit, there were some things she never saw before and was intrigued by it, not that many chances that she’d found herself inside a ‘humbled’ home, let alone gonna stay in it. The Gaoler’s ears flattened and she grimaced a bit at that last sentence, turning around to look at the Skydancer “TV. Short for television.” She deadpanned, couldn’t help but to look incredibly amused “Have you just gotten out of the Stone Age or something?” She said in a harmless joking manner, couldn’t help but to tease the Skydancer, she rarely got a chance to feel [i]this free[/i] before.
DqMtMGX.png

Cyrene was a bit taken back, but she didn’t complain since it seems that Mercy would know what’s best in this kind of situation better than she does, even if she was getting a bit tired from resting, consider the past year it was all she ever did, speaking of food on the other hand, now that the Gaoler doesn’t mind, after all she hadn’t got a chance to finish her breakfast when the Skydancer came barging in, Cyrene just now noticed that she was feeling hungrier than usual.

“You didn’t think you could learn about what your Pure Form was straight off the bat, did you?”

The Gaoler felt a bit embarrassed, scratching the back of her head. She huffed “Ahhh… well I supposed not…” Attempted to quietly chuckle it off to save some dignity left for her, she shouldn’t let herself get caught being as excited as a hatchling on Christmas morning. Her eyes followed the Skydancer into the kitchen, she couldn’t help but to wonder what sort of food she would be having, would it be the same as where she was from, or do these ‘Pures’ dragons have another definition for ‘food’

She planned to take a walk to see more about the beautiful lake, but Cyrene thought that it’d be better to do so some other time, maybe when she got used to this land herself. Overall this house wasn’t too bad, even if it was a bit small for her, since Cyrene lived in an unnecessary large mansion all her life, this was a change, but then again she found herself pretty content with it.

She laughed, and appreciated the Skydancer’s concern towards her. “It’s fine, I think I’ll go check the room out after I finish my meal. Since you’re going to be the one helping me discover and learn my powers, so that’d basically make you my mentor right? I’ve been taught to never look down on my mentors, no matter what their background is…” Cyrene assured Mercy softly, even a bit nonchalantly as she recalled her childhood, how her parents hired a lot of mentors to teach her about a lot of things, surely most were really strict, uptight and boring but she beared with it, Mercy surely couldn’t be that bad.

“You know what they said. When in Rome, do as the Romans do.”

Cyrene had another look around the place for a bit, there were some things she never saw before and was intrigued by it, not that many chances that she’d found herself inside a ‘humbled’ home, let alone gonna stay in it. The Gaoler’s ears flattened and she grimaced a bit at that last sentence, turning around to look at the Skydancer

“TV. Short for television.” She deadpanned, couldn’t help but to look incredibly amused “Have you just gotten out of the Stone Age or something?” She said in a harmless joking manner, couldn’t help but to tease the Skydancer, she rarely got a chance to feel this free before.
Mercy laughed.
“It’s been many thousands of years since I have gone to a world like yours, and, sort of. Where I live, we live in these giant forests that are sung to their shape. My house cannot completely represent their grandeur, but it’s good enough. We used to harvest fruits and insects to eat, and we had not evolved enough to have electricity. It was a simplistic life I quite enjoyed. What would you like? I’m making a salad. Do you like insects? Or...is it seafood? What side food would you like?” She fumbled. There was a satisfying crack from inside the kitchen, and the smell of a delicious smelling fruit of some sort made it’s way into the room. Then, the sound of leaves and such getting mixed together.
Mercy laughed.
“It’s been many thousands of years since I have gone to a world like yours, and, sort of. Where I live, we live in these giant forests that are sung to their shape. My house cannot completely represent their grandeur, but it’s good enough. We used to harvest fruits and insects to eat, and we had not evolved enough to have electricity. It was a simplistic life I quite enjoyed. What would you like? I’m making a salad. Do you like insects? Or...is it seafood? What side food would you like?” She fumbled. There was a satisfying crack from inside the kitchen, and the smell of a delicious smelling fruit of some sort made it’s way into the room. Then, the sound of leaves and such getting mixed together.
hjqGCU3.jpg
[center][img]https://imgur.com/DqMtMGX.png[/img][/center] "So you being responsible for the concept of mercy totally makes sense." Cyrene concluded softly, such a place where the Skydancer was from sounded peaceful, it doesn't seem like there'd be anything to fight over like her own world did, powers, fame, fortune, sadly all of those things were used to measure a dragon's position in a society "Sometimes a simpler life is better." The Gaoler smiled solemnly to herself, but quickly recovered, shaking her slightly, there's no help dwelling on such things. She said a couple of chairs surrounding a table, assumed that'd be where she should be seated for meals, the Gaoler made herself comfortable in one of the seats "Salad sounds good." Cyrene nodded, then winced a bit at the words insects, she was aware that some dragons considered it a delicacy, but for her she found it unpleasant and unfilling, she wouldn't eat it under any circumstance other than culture exchange or if there's literally no other choices. "Do you have any sort of meat? If not then I guess fish is fine..."
DqMtMGX.png
"So you being responsible for the concept of mercy totally makes sense." Cyrene concluded softly, such a place where the Skydancer was from sounded peaceful, it doesn't seem like there'd be anything to fight over like her own world did, powers, fame, fortune, sadly all of those things were used to measure a dragon's position in a society "Sometimes a simpler life is better." The Gaoler smiled solemnly to herself, but quickly recovered, shaking her slightly, there's no help dwelling on such things.

She said a couple of chairs surrounding a table, assumed that'd be where she should be seated for meals, the Gaoler made herself comfortable in one of the seats "Salad sounds good." Cyrene nodded, then winced a bit at the words insects, she was aware that some dragons considered it a delicacy, but for her she found it unpleasant and unfilling, she wouldn't eat it under any circumstance other than culture exchange or if there's literally no other choices.

"Do you have any sort of meat? If not then I guess fish is fine..."
There was the sound of scrabbling about for a moment and then,
"I have a little bit! I had some guests over a couple of days ago and they preferred meat. Just give me a second..." A minute later, she brought a large bowl of salad and a smaller plate of sliced ham. She put them on the table and went back. A couple seconds later she returned with a gravy boat filled with honey. She set it aside the ham and then grabbed some knives and forks.
The salad had lettuce, purple cabbage, carrots, and yellow pepper in it. It also had an odd sort of pink fruit in it that had been sliced like a pepper and had some sort of purple liquid in it. It had a sweet smell to it, and looked like a small coconut. The meat looked like regular ham, just, huge. The gravy boat was something of interest because it was made of wood and decorated with vines. As she brought the knives and forks out, you could see that they were decorated similarly. The knives were also peculiar: they looked more like marshmallow roasting sticks than anything. She set them in the middle of the table and grabbed the two plates from under the salad she had prepared.
"If you have any sort of tradition you do..."
There was the sound of scrabbling about for a moment and then,
"I have a little bit! I had some guests over a couple of days ago and they preferred meat. Just give me a second..." A minute later, she brought a large bowl of salad and a smaller plate of sliced ham. She put them on the table and went back. A couple seconds later she returned with a gravy boat filled with honey. She set it aside the ham and then grabbed some knives and forks.
The salad had lettuce, purple cabbage, carrots, and yellow pepper in it. It also had an odd sort of pink fruit in it that had been sliced like a pepper and had some sort of purple liquid in it. It had a sweet smell to it, and looked like a small coconut. The meat looked like regular ham, just, huge. The gravy boat was something of interest because it was made of wood and decorated with vines. As she brought the knives and forks out, you could see that they were decorated similarly. The knives were also peculiar: they looked more like marshmallow roasting sticks than anything. She set them in the middle of the table and grabbed the two plates from under the salad she had prepared.
"If you have any sort of tradition you do..."
hjqGCU3.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17