Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The College for Magical Beings IC-OPEN
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 57 58
Mina looked up. She noticed that it looked like he wanted to hug her but had backed up. "Do you wanna hug?" She asked taking one step forward.
Mina looked up. She noticed that it looked like he wanted to hug her but had backed up. "Do you wanna hug?" She asked taking one step forward.
I'm active usually around 7-9 or 11-12FR time.
download.png
Bebo walked to the school today because he wanted time to think alone about his ideas and what was happening to him. he wanted to know so much but not many had the answers, Bebo wanted to know what everyone could do and what he could do he toyed with the fact that he had powers he smerked for he had always dreamed something amazing as this would happen to him. The only downside is he has no idea what his powers are but he thinks right now he has the power to manipulate ice(but no that is not it) then it happened, an idea struck him it was brilliant. but he had no idea how to build or make it. then he walked onto the school grounds and found the nearest tree and climbed it he found a good branch that he could sit on and relax and the started to sketch.
Bebo walked to the school today because he wanted time to think alone about his ideas and what was happening to him. he wanted to know so much but not many had the answers, Bebo wanted to know what everyone could do and what he could do he toyed with the fact that he had powers he smerked for he had always dreamed something amazing as this would happen to him. The only downside is he has no idea what his powers are but he thinks right now he has the power to manipulate ice(but no that is not it) then it happened, an idea struck him it was brilliant. but he had no idea how to build or make it. then he walked onto the school grounds and found the nearest tree and climbed it he found a good branch that he could sit on and relax and the started to sketch.
Call me 99 or Crimson |1 hour ahead of server time | YO I GOT ADHD!!!!
Apocalyptic RP JOIN!!http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3034959/1
Heroes And Villians RP JOIN! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3045092/3
xjfmd.gifPlT1m.gifvwbuN.gifJUzaM.gif
45 notifications. nice. ;-; i've been gone and i can just imagine its like animal crossing where iris is just like, locked up in her house
45 notifications. nice. ;-; i've been gone and i can just imagine its like animal crossing where iris is just like, locked up in her house
arcanist.png
Samuel

He walks into school. wandering what to do. He says hello to a few people and walks around.
Samuel

He walks into school. wandering what to do. He says hello to a few people and walks around.
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
iris looked at samuel "did he just.... say hi to me?"
wither looked at samuel angrily "N-NOBODY- nobody is allowed to say hi to her! he must die-"
"shut up" iris said "everyone can hear you."
wither ran away from behind the tree
iris looked at samuel "did he just.... say hi to me?"
wither looked at samuel angrily "N-NOBODY- nobody is allowed to say hi to her! he must die-"
"shut up" iris said "everyone can hear you."
wither ran away from behind the tree
arcanist.png
[quote name="EmpressAevee" date="2021-01-26 05:25:48" ] Mina looked up. She noticed that it looked like he wanted to hug her but had backed up. "Do you wanna hug?" She asked taking one step forward. [/quote] lol mina is the name of my bff irl XD
EmpressAevee wrote on 2021-01-26 05:25:48:
lol mina is the name of my bff irl XD
arcanist.png
Splat
Splat nods and looks embarrassed he holds his arms out for a hug.
Splat
Splat nods and looks embarrassed he holds his arms out for a hug.
^Call me ghost^
Bebo

Bebo was up in the tree above wither he was holding in his laughter (not wanting to be noticed) from Withers threats to random people. and he climbed a little higher up the tree just in case he was noticed
Bebo

Bebo was up in the tree above wither he was holding in his laughter (not wanting to be noticed) from Withers threats to random people. and he climbed a little higher up the tree just in case he was noticed
Call me 99 or Crimson |1 hour ahead of server time | YO I GOT ADHD!!!!
Apocalyptic RP JOIN!!http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3034959/1
Heroes And Villians RP JOIN! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3045092/3
xjfmd.gifPlT1m.gifvwbuN.gifJUzaM.gif
The flame intensified as he got closer, burning brighter with each step he took. Sedrick's head nodded, following his every move until he reached the pot. The cauldron's fire soon exploded out of the rim when Alex got there, sending its blast straight towards Sedrick who was sent slamming into the wall of the classroom. That was enough to bring Sedrick back in control of his body, "AGH!"

Unlike what the pain probably would have been if they were not in a dream state, everything felt... well... not as bad as it should have been, the pain subsiding much faster than normal. His horn got stuck in the wall, but again like the dream state they were in, he slide out like glitching in a video game.

Coughing and covered in burns, "WERE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!"

The minotaur looked bewildered at him, gripping the floor with his hands in shock. A flow of thoughts- Alex's thoughts, all coming in a delayed wave of everything that he thought from the last few minutes hitting Sedrick suddenly.

Sedrick's breathing was hard, looking at Alex then back at the floor from all that has happened, he pretty much worn out by all the shock. Suddenly he felt all of his thoughts begin to- like leave him? It was like the were being drained out of him, going away as soon as they came, being replaced by whispers of- wait, was it Alex? He looked at him warily, despite his earlier accusation and fear that he would generally have, he was all drained out and facing him was like not even that worrisome at this point.

"Wait can you hear my tho-" his words were cut off as the room seemed to have caught on fire without even a precursor.
The flame intensified as he got closer, burning brighter with each step he took. Sedrick's head nodded, following his every move until he reached the pot. The cauldron's fire soon exploded out of the rim when Alex got there, sending its blast straight towards Sedrick who was sent slamming into the wall of the classroom. That was enough to bring Sedrick back in control of his body, "AGH!"

Unlike what the pain probably would have been if they were not in a dream state, everything felt... well... not as bad as it should have been, the pain subsiding much faster than normal. His horn got stuck in the wall, but again like the dream state they were in, he slide out like glitching in a video game.

Coughing and covered in burns, "WERE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!"

The minotaur looked bewildered at him, gripping the floor with his hands in shock. A flow of thoughts- Alex's thoughts, all coming in a delayed wave of everything that he thought from the last few minutes hitting Sedrick suddenly.

Sedrick's breathing was hard, looking at Alex then back at the floor from all that has happened, he pretty much worn out by all the shock. Suddenly he felt all of his thoughts begin to- like leave him? It was like the were being drained out of him, going away as soon as they came, being replaced by whispers of- wait, was it Alex? He looked at him warily, despite his earlier accusation and fear that he would generally have, he was all drained out and facing him was like not even that worrisome at this point.

"Wait can you hear my tho-" his words were cut off as the room seemed to have caught on fire without even a precursor.
You're worth so much more than you know. May troubles be far from your mind.
Alex stepped back as the fire exploded, stumbling a bit as he caught fire himself. He panicked a bit, trying to put out the fire on him. He got up off the ground and turned to Sedrick. "What do you mean? I'm not trying to kill you, you said that was for me!" He says defensively. Nevermind his earlier thought about killing Sedrick to get out of here faster.

He looked around frantically as the room caught fire and he rushes out. Dream or not, fire was not appealing.
Alex stepped back as the fire exploded, stumbling a bit as he caught fire himself. He panicked a bit, trying to put out the fire on him. He got up off the ground and turned to Sedrick. "What do you mean? I'm not trying to kill you, you said that was for me!" He says defensively. Nevermind his earlier thought about killing Sedrick to get out of here faster.

He looked around frantically as the room caught fire and he rushes out. Dream or not, fire was not appealing.
IAo5t.gif edYjn.gif aY6Sf.gif J3FLM.gif AsNfv.gif
Please click eggs! They'll die if they don't hatch soon ;^;
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 57 58