Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The College for Magical Beings IC-OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58

Wow, Aethin thought, My wish was granted again!

"Sure," she said cheerfully. "It's weird, I have been having such good luck today." Aethin continues eating her toast.

She eats quietly, hoping that this girl would make conversation because as someone who doesn't talk much, it is hard for her to come up with something to say.

Aethin looks at the clock. She has some time before class, so she doesn't need to leave right away anyway.

Wow, Aethin thought, My wish was granted again!

"Sure," she said cheerfully. "It's weird, I have been having such good luck today." Aethin continues eating her toast.

She eats quietly, hoping that this girl would make conversation because as someone who doesn't talk much, it is hard for her to come up with something to say.

Aethin looks at the clock. She has some time before class, so she doesn't need to leave right away anyway.
Elbereth had been up since 1 AM. She had been reading and lost track of time, "Wait- Alfred- Aww crap." She yawned and quickly got ready for the day. Didnt she have a class soon? Shed have to hurry. Elbereth rushed down to the cafe
Elbereth had been up since 1 AM. She had been reading and lost track of time, "Wait- Alfred- Aww crap." She yawned and quickly got ready for the day. Didnt she have a class soon? Shed have to hurry. Elbereth rushed down to the cafe
Cave Gecko -My free haiku
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-Big weeb, talk to me anytime
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
-My hero academia obsessed
ninetales-alola.gif
Now that she sat at her table, a silence settled between them. Lydia tried to ignore it as she ate her burrito.

She cleared her throat. The silence was too awkward.

"I think I saw you in Elemental Manipulation," she said. "What elements can you control? I've been able to control electricity since I was fifteen."
Now that she sat at her table, a silence settled between them. Lydia tried to ignore it as she ate her burrito.

She cleared her throat. The silence was too awkward.

"I think I saw you in Elemental Manipulation," she said. "What elements can you control? I've been able to control electricity since I was fifteen."

Aethin sighed in relief, she was relieved that she said something. "I control nature, I grew up doing it with my family." She motions to the flowers sitting next to her. "I grew this for herbology class."

She enjoyed having someone to talk to during breakfast. She usually just eats alone. College sucks without someone to talk to.

Aethin sighed in relief, she was relieved that she said something. "I control nature, I grew up doing it with my family." She motions to the flowers sitting next to her. "I grew this for herbology class."

She enjoyed having someone to talk to during breakfast. She usually just eats alone. College sucks without someone to talk to.

Lydia realized that this girl was really easy to talk to. Is this what having a friend feels like?

It scared her that she didn't know. She used to have friends, but she had left them behind. They didn't seem too interested in her after she discovered her ability.
"Herbology? That's really cool. What other classes do you have?"

Lydia realized that this girl was really easy to talk to. Is this what having a friend feels like?

It scared her that she didn't know. She used to have friends, but she had left them behind. They didn't seem too interested in her after she discovered her ability.

Aethin smiles

"I also take Elf history, Potions, Poetry, and Elemental manipulation. Next semester I want to take animal whispering and healing"

Aethin liked talking to her, she was really nice! And one of her first friends in college.

"What about you? What classes do you take? Aethin is good at asking the same question, although she should probably ask questions from her own brain.

Aethin smiles

"I also take Elf history, Potions, Poetry, and Elemental manipulation. Next semester I want to take animal whispering and healing"

Aethin liked talking to her, she was really nice! And one of her first friends in college.

"What about you? What classes do you take? Aethin is good at asking the same question, although she should probably ask questions from her own brain.

Lydia got slightly excited when she heard her schedule, but she managed to contain herself. "That means we might have two classes together. I also have Potions, but I take Technology, Visual Arts, and Survival Skills."

She realized she didn't know a crucial piece of information. She asked, "What's your name? I'm Lydia."
Lydia got slightly excited when she heard her schedule, but she managed to contain herself. "That means we might have two classes together. I also have Potions, but I take Technology, Visual Arts, and Survival Skills."

She realized she didn't know a crucial piece of information. She asked, "What's your name? I'm Lydia."

"Aethin," she replies.

Aethin checks the clock. She gasps when she sees it.

"7:34!" This meant she had nine minutes to get to class. The building was by the garden. A few blocks away. "I-I have to get to class, um, do you wanna meet here at like 12:15 or something for lunch?" Aethin grabs her backpack before Lydia can reply and just prays that she can. She swings her backpack over her shoulder, grabs her plant, and dashes out of the food hall.

Aethin is pretty quick so she only got there six minutes late. Her professor sighs when Aethin opens the large doors. She hands her the beautiful bouquet of flowers. Complete with roses and daisies and lavender. Her teacher puts it in a vase with her name on it while she takes a seat at her desk in the front of the room.

"I'll excuse it this time because it is your first, but please. Be on time next time." Her teacher says this to the one girl who is always on time while there are at least three students missing. Later than her, if not skipping class.

Her professor goes over how different plants grow differently. And this varies depending on your power. She grows two flowers at the same time. One grows slightly faster than the other. Someone behind her is surprised and another student is half falling asleep.

Aethin is distracted, though, because she is thinking of Lydia. She gets nervous because she really does want to see her again at lunch. Well, if not she will at least see her at Elemental Manipulation later. Or potions tomorrow. But She can actually talk to her during lunch.

"Aethin, please focus. Really, this isn't like you!" Aethin sits up straight and looks at the pot in front of her, and the flowers in every pot surrounding her.

"Aethin," she replies.

Aethin checks the clock. She gasps when she sees it.

"7:34!" This meant she had nine minutes to get to class. The building was by the garden. A few blocks away. "I-I have to get to class, um, do you wanna meet here at like 12:15 or something for lunch?" Aethin grabs her backpack before Lydia can reply and just prays that she can. She swings her backpack over her shoulder, grabs her plant, and dashes out of the food hall.

Aethin is pretty quick so she only got there six minutes late. Her professor sighs when Aethin opens the large doors. She hands her the beautiful bouquet of flowers. Complete with roses and daisies and lavender. Her teacher puts it in a vase with her name on it while she takes a seat at her desk in the front of the room.

"I'll excuse it this time because it is your first, but please. Be on time next time." Her teacher says this to the one girl who is always on time while there are at least three students missing. Later than her, if not skipping class.

Her professor goes over how different plants grow differently. And this varies depending on your power. She grows two flowers at the same time. One grows slightly faster than the other. Someone behind her is surprised and another student is half falling asleep.

Aethin is distracted, though, because she is thinking of Lydia. She gets nervous because she really does want to see her again at lunch. Well, if not she will at least see her at Elemental Manipulation later. Or potions tomorrow. But She can actually talk to her during lunch.

"Aethin, please focus. Really, this isn't like you!" Aethin sits up straight and looks at the pot in front of her, and the flowers in every pot surrounding her.

Did I do something wrong? Why did she rush off like that? Terrible thoughts clouded Lydia's mind, but she pushed them aside. Aethin did say she had to go to class, and she would definitely meet her here for lunch.

She headed to Survival Skills. The class was small, and most were students dressed like her. With a start, Lydia realized none of the other students were human like her. They all turned to glare at her as she made her way in.

They were given a simple task, foraging for food in the great forest next to the school. Lydia relaxed. She knew how to do this. It was the only thing that kept her alive for a few years.

As she lost herself in the plants, a cluster of humanoid bird-girls giggled in the clearing next to her.

"How can she fit in here?"

"Does she have any magic?"

"She has some nerve, showing up here as a human."

With a start, Lydia realized they were talking about her. She knew she should go, but something kept her there, listening to all their remarks.

Electricity crackled in her fingertips. The plant she was touching withered away, but she didn't notice. Finally, she snapped.

"Ahhh!" the girls screamed as they were charged with enough electricity to make them dizzy. Lydia startled with their screams. She didn't mean to do that!

Thankfully, none of them were permanently injured, but Lydia couldn't stop the guilt as she ran through the forest, towards the school, into her dorm, and onto the bed, where she broke down and cried.

She picked herself up in time for lunch. A friend would definitely make her feel better.
Did I do something wrong? Why did she rush off like that? Terrible thoughts clouded Lydia's mind, but she pushed them aside. Aethin did say she had to go to class, and she would definitely meet her here for lunch.

She headed to Survival Skills. The class was small, and most were students dressed like her. With a start, Lydia realized none of the other students were human like her. They all turned to glare at her as she made her way in.

They were given a simple task, foraging for food in the great forest next to the school. Lydia relaxed. She knew how to do this. It was the only thing that kept her alive for a few years.

As she lost herself in the plants, a cluster of humanoid bird-girls giggled in the clearing next to her.

"How can she fit in here?"

"Does she have any magic?"

"She has some nerve, showing up here as a human."

With a start, Lydia realized they were talking about her. She knew she should go, but something kept her there, listening to all their remarks.

Electricity crackled in her fingertips. The plant she was touching withered away, but she didn't notice. Finally, she snapped.

"Ahhh!" the girls screamed as they were charged with enough electricity to make them dizzy. Lydia startled with their screams. She didn't mean to do that!

Thankfully, none of them were permanently injured, but Lydia couldn't stop the guilt as she ran through the forest, towards the school, into her dorm, and onto the bed, where she broke down and cried.

She picked herself up in time for lunch. A friend would definitely make her feel better.
After an embarrassing herbology class and a less than exciting history of elves class, she goes to her dorm for a bit before going down to the food hall, hoping that Lydia would be there. She looked around, and there at the table they were sitting at earlier was Lydia! Aethin waved at her, before walking over to her.

"Ohmygosh you should have seen Herbology today. I was a mess. Plus, my teacher was awful. I was like 5 minutes late and my teacher got mad at me. Plus, two people didn't even show up." Aethin keeps talking about her day, now that she actually has stuff to talk about.

She finally realizes she has done most of the talking and asks Lydia how her day went.

__________________________________________________________--
After an embarrassing herbology class and a less than exciting history of elves class, she goes to her dorm for a bit before going down to the food hall, hoping that Lydia would be there. She looked around, and there at the table they were sitting at earlier was Lydia! Aethin waved at her, before walking over to her.

"Ohmygosh you should have seen Herbology today. I was a mess. Plus, my teacher was awful. I was like 5 minutes late and my teacher got mad at me. Plus, two people didn't even show up." Aethin keeps talking about her day, now that she actually has stuff to talk about.

She finally realizes she has done most of the talking and asks Lydia how her day went.

__________________________________________________________--
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58