Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tumble's rp projects
1 2
Welcome to my little corner of ideas. This place will be a place where new rps are born and also where old rps can come to rot.

If you decide to comment please send them as a PM.

If your a fan of the info posts I make and have trouble polishing your idea shoot me a PM. I'll hand you the code I use for everything, or for a fee (FR currency) I’ll write it all up for you, pictures and all!

If you are interested in rping with me just ask! I’ll most likely say yes. (I prefer rping on site rather than discord, I’ve got this whole archival system here ya know)

Useful stuff:
- Fonts
- My characters very WIP

Current ideas:
  1. "Agents of chaos" think Hitman but more of them and possibly unwilling participants
  2. Old western
  3. Prison
  4. House for the mentally ridiculous/ludicrous (asylum rp without the touchy subjects)
  5. The forest sort of thing/desolate
    - Plane crash in radioactive forest
  6. Cryostasis buddies
    -Think fallout 4 x cyberpunk
  7. Funky space station
  8. Submarine crew go brr
  9. Frostbitten and scared
  10. ^ Banished crew *Lexx noises*
  11. Don’t go outside
  12. Experiment gang
  13. Harpy's roost
  14. Danger fairgrounds
  15. Tales from the chess board
  16. Illegal space things
  17. Ants
  18. Gods
  19. Monster coffee shop
  20. Edwardian or Tudor stuff
  21. NO magic NONE, I HATE MAGIC
  22. Mystery flesh pit national park :)
  23. Very chill animal crossing (possibly not chill at all if you catch my drift)
  24. Legit just cyberpunk 2077
  25. Participants list each place a character aspect into a hat (powers, personality, ect) everyone creates a character and then things in the hat are handed out at the rps start. Would be good for test subjects with randomly assigned powers :)
  26. Cops and robbers
  27. You are all the expendable sidekicks of a rude and careless hero
  28. The participants themselves are roped into the rp by some omnipotent being after some disaster in the story
  29. Biopunk shenanigans (How fish is made as inspiration)
  30. Some hospital full of crazy folk (the players) and a bunch of npc patients
  31. Camping trip in forest definitely not used as some killers dumping ground
  32. Some lord of the flies type nonsense
  33. Bunch of irradiated kids in the apocalypse
  34. Crazy rich persons menagerie
  35. Vox machina type nonsense
  36. If Lexx ran a hospital (inspired by deerlucas)
  37. Lion king sort of stuff (toss some animal farm in and you have a deal) what
  38. Worlds adrift (I’m in tears) add some Sky in so there are natural gifted fliers with bird affinity and stuff and then the other guys that need grapple hooks and airships.
  39. Something with a random choice like everyone picks a rock and each rock gets turned into a surprise predetermined weapon. Or some sort of power. (Maybe a cult or monastery where new recruits pick a plant to brew a tea from. The plant gives them a power that only I (and the person in charge who I play) know before hand.
  40. Like the Titanic where everyone is being fancy in a doomed enclosed space.
  41. *sighs in defeat* Beastars…
  42. That school in owl house
  43. Group of folks trapped on a lifeboat or something without provisions drifting aimlessly through the sea. Chaos issues.
  44. Something vintage feeling, cobblestone streets, hats, and big wooden radios.
  45. Warframe warframe warfreame wrafme wmrfea wrfm
  46. Something robots so I can be bender
  47. Orphanage so I can give everyone’s OCs a tragic backstory
  48. ^ Promised neverland type beat. Kiddos and counselors. Not as bad tho
  49. Everyone’s villain OCs but they just kids going to school. Lexx was sweet as a child
  50. A very loosey goosey murder mystery but it’s the gazette rp Gloomi wanted to make. Everyone starts with a role and anyone can murder or be killed but they can write it out for everyone to see. Big drama https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2984109/1#post_2984109
  51. Help out with Vee’s sorority rp if they want
  52. Summer school trope
  53. Super villain reform school prison therapy :)
  54. Big disease wipes out most of the world just before it is able to be cured. Stragglers are hanging on due to genes that allow them to be a lil more immune. Maybe they can find the remnants of the cure and piece it together for real? Save the world style.
  55. Survivors of sacrifices cult of the lamb style. Cursed idiots scrounging around with strange trinkets and lies. At each others throats looking for power and divinity.

1x1 ideas
  1. Ghost vs ghost hunter

My Roleplays:

Lost Feathers
The Aspendale Manor
The Forgotten Isles
The Petal Project
Vaelonia university
Saunmier Estate
Contrivance industrial sciences
Fantasy RP
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAACE
Macabre
Castle rp reboot
1x1 with gloomi
Greenwood
1x1 w/ Vostra
Fish VS Vee 1x1
1v1v1 w/ Vee and Lumi

RPs that I have been a part off:

(Some stuff happened before this but I can't seem to find out what)

Shifting shadows
Tales os Aeredale
Kitsunes mask
WOF new discoveries
WOF Queens fall
The hunt
WOF RP
Warrior cat rp
War of decades
Coiled castle
Wings of abnormalities
Howling wood
Tsunami flats
Leviathans den
Wings of revolt
Honeywood academy
Below the stars
Dead walks
Vampires
Heroes rising
The demand
School of abilities
A deadly secret
Magnolias lab
Calonia high
The chase
BES
Two clans
Castle rp
Unnatural abilities
Return of the dragons
BNHA RP
Paragons (old+new)
Summerwood prep
The Maze
Assasins guild
Dragonheart
The island
GSSU
Egg hatching
Tale of teeth and claws
Flame's Light
Shadows cast
Cherry blossoms
Monster roadtrip
Dawnwood high
The deities
After Dusk
1x1 Lumi
ATLA
The end
White stag
Deserted
Cold Dawn
Bygone days
High society
Ghost hunting
Super Naturals
Broken shards
On the seas
Claiming destiny WOF
MHA RP
Aliens
Unnatural abilities reboot
End is coming 1x1
Hybrids
The Gazette
The raiders
Clayton Academy
Emperor camp
The Flock
Radioactive
MARVEL group rp
The Plague 1x1
Physical nightmares
Zootopia
Renegades
Heavens above
Dark Secrets
Superhuman summer
Coffe bois rp
Please be wise, cus I won't
Gift of magic
Physical nightmares reboot
Twin streams reboot
Plantpocolypse
SpiralBay High
Tarot marks
The Liminus Association
WCS
Flame’s light reboot
The Pit
Birds of a feather ;-;
Genetically engineered pop stars
Pecking Order
Faun fields
Chaos School
Free for All
Hunt for blood sisters
Ducks
Chaos School
Eclipse day
Clayton reboot
Constellations do cry
Kamura Kingdom
Myth & Monsters
The exalted
Waltz of whispers
Corpses make good fertilizer
Meadoview dragon rescue
Post apoc jump in
Forsaken revolt
Prisoner tails (again)
Welcome to my little corner of ideas. This place will be a place where new rps are born and also where old rps can come to rot.

If you decide to comment please send them as a PM.

If your a fan of the info posts I make and have trouble polishing your idea shoot me a PM. I'll hand you the code I use for everything, or for a fee (FR currency) I’ll write it all up for you, pictures and all!

If you are interested in rping with me just ask! I’ll most likely say yes. (I prefer rping on site rather than discord, I’ve got this whole archival system here ya know)

Useful stuff:
- Fonts
- My characters very WIP

Current ideas:
  1. "Agents of chaos" think Hitman but more of them and possibly unwilling participants
  2. Old western
  3. Prison
  4. House for the mentally ridiculous/ludicrous (asylum rp without the touchy subjects)
  5. The forest sort of thing/desolate
    - Plane crash in radioactive forest
  6. Cryostasis buddies
    -Think fallout 4 x cyberpunk
  7. Funky space station
  8. Submarine crew go brr
  9. Frostbitten and scared
  10. ^ Banished crew *Lexx noises*
  11. Don’t go outside
  12. Experiment gang
  13. Harpy's roost
  14. Danger fairgrounds
  15. Tales from the chess board
  16. Illegal space things
  17. Ants
  18. Gods
  19. Monster coffee shop
  20. Edwardian or Tudor stuff
  21. NO magic NONE, I HATE MAGIC
  22. Mystery flesh pit national park :)
  23. Very chill animal crossing (possibly not chill at all if you catch my drift)
  24. Legit just cyberpunk 2077
  25. Participants list each place a character aspect into a hat (powers, personality, ect) everyone creates a character and then things in the hat are handed out at the rps start. Would be good for test subjects with randomly assigned powers :)
  26. Cops and robbers
  27. You are all the expendable sidekicks of a rude and careless hero
  28. The participants themselves are roped into the rp by some omnipotent being after some disaster in the story
  29. Biopunk shenanigans (How fish is made as inspiration)
  30. Some hospital full of crazy folk (the players) and a bunch of npc patients
  31. Camping trip in forest definitely not used as some killers dumping ground
  32. Some lord of the flies type nonsense
  33. Bunch of irradiated kids in the apocalypse
  34. Crazy rich persons menagerie
  35. Vox machina type nonsense
  36. If Lexx ran a hospital (inspired by deerlucas)
  37. Lion king sort of stuff (toss some animal farm in and you have a deal) what
  38. Worlds adrift (I’m in tears) add some Sky in so there are natural gifted fliers with bird affinity and stuff and then the other guys that need grapple hooks and airships.
  39. Something with a random choice like everyone picks a rock and each rock gets turned into a surprise predetermined weapon. Or some sort of power. (Maybe a cult or monastery where new recruits pick a plant to brew a tea from. The plant gives them a power that only I (and the person in charge who I play) know before hand.
  40. Like the Titanic where everyone is being fancy in a doomed enclosed space.
  41. *sighs in defeat* Beastars…
  42. That school in owl house
  43. Group of folks trapped on a lifeboat or something without provisions drifting aimlessly through the sea. Chaos issues.
  44. Something vintage feeling, cobblestone streets, hats, and big wooden radios.
  45. Warframe warframe warfreame wrafme wmrfea wrfm
  46. Something robots so I can be bender
  47. Orphanage so I can give everyone’s OCs a tragic backstory
  48. ^ Promised neverland type beat. Kiddos and counselors. Not as bad tho
  49. Everyone’s villain OCs but they just kids going to school. Lexx was sweet as a child
  50. A very loosey goosey murder mystery but it’s the gazette rp Gloomi wanted to make. Everyone starts with a role and anyone can murder or be killed but they can write it out for everyone to see. Big drama https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2984109/1#post_2984109
  51. Help out with Vee’s sorority rp if they want
  52. Summer school trope
  53. Super villain reform school prison therapy :)
  54. Big disease wipes out most of the world just before it is able to be cured. Stragglers are hanging on due to genes that allow them to be a lil more immune. Maybe they can find the remnants of the cure and piece it together for real? Save the world style.
  55. Survivors of sacrifices cult of the lamb style. Cursed idiots scrounging around with strange trinkets and lies. At each others throats looking for power and divinity.

1x1 ideas
  1. Ghost vs ghost hunter

My Roleplays:

Lost Feathers
The Aspendale Manor
The Forgotten Isles
The Petal Project
Vaelonia university
Saunmier Estate
Contrivance industrial sciences
Fantasy RP
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAACE
Macabre
Castle rp reboot
1x1 with gloomi
Greenwood
1x1 w/ Vostra
Fish VS Vee 1x1
1v1v1 w/ Vee and Lumi

RPs that I have been a part off:

(Some stuff happened before this but I can't seem to find out what)

Shifting shadows
Tales os Aeredale
Kitsunes mask
WOF new discoveries
WOF Queens fall
The hunt
WOF RP
Warrior cat rp
War of decades
Coiled castle
Wings of abnormalities
Howling wood
Tsunami flats
Leviathans den
Wings of revolt
Honeywood academy
Below the stars
Dead walks
Vampires
Heroes rising
The demand
School of abilities
A deadly secret
Magnolias lab
Calonia high
The chase
BES
Two clans
Castle rp
Unnatural abilities
Return of the dragons
BNHA RP
Paragons (old+new)
Summerwood prep
The Maze
Assasins guild
Dragonheart
The island
GSSU
Egg hatching
Tale of teeth and claws
Flame's Light
Shadows cast
Cherry blossoms
Monster roadtrip
Dawnwood high
The deities
After Dusk
1x1 Lumi
ATLA
The end
White stag
Deserted
Cold Dawn
Bygone days
High society
Ghost hunting
Super Naturals
Broken shards
On the seas
Claiming destiny WOF
MHA RP
Aliens
Unnatural abilities reboot
End is coming 1x1
Hybrids
The Gazette
The raiders
Clayton Academy
Emperor camp
The Flock
Radioactive
MARVEL group rp
The Plague 1x1
Physical nightmares
Zootopia
Renegades
Heavens above
Dark Secrets
Superhuman summer
Coffe bois rp
Please be wise, cus I won't
Gift of magic
Physical nightmares reboot
Twin streams reboot
Plantpocolypse
SpiralBay High
Tarot marks
The Liminus Association
WCS
Flame’s light reboot
The Pit
Birds of a feather ;-;
Genetically engineered pop stars
Pecking Order
Faun fields
Chaos School
Free for All
Hunt for blood sisters
Ducks
Chaos School
Eclipse day
Clayton reboot
Constellations do cry
Kamura Kingdom
Myth & Monsters
The exalted
Waltz of whispers
Corpses make good fertilizer
Meadoview dragon rescue
Post apoc jump in
Forsaken revolt
Prisoner tails (again)
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
*breakdances in writing this now cus I'm bored* [center][size=6][color=#3CA2A4][font=Segoe Print]Welcome to The Saunmier Estate[/font][/color][/size][/center] [center][img]https://loveincorporated.blob.core.windows.net/contentimages/gallery/234dc19d-2c71-48c8-a93c-d9a093ae3657-11811dec-4be2-4132-b8f0-4896981208af-japanese-mansion-living-room.jpg[/img][/center] ----- Cutting through an untouched portion of an overgrown forest is the property owned by Ms. Saunmier. The property is well kempt, grass evenly cut and furniture free of dusts. It's rather odd when you take into count that the manor has been abandoned for years now. Or at least that's what outsiders think... The estate is populated with the souls of those recently deceased and awaiting transport to heaven or hell. They are not allowed to leave. The plants surrounding the property are enchanted to grow to block any escape points. You are one of those trapped here and you don't have long until you will be taken from this mortal world. Better do something. For those who were temporary residents of the Aspendale Manor... (not necessary for newcomers to understand) Mortem became a good friend to all of you. He even took you guys out for ice cream and fun fieldtrips (death bus pog) from time to time. You guys had fun, too much fun.... Mortem has been imprisoned in hell for neglecting his duties as death. You doods now have to deal with his replacement in a new mansion. She will not be as easy to befriend. And by that I mean you can't. ----- [center][size=4][color=#3CA2A4][font=Segoe Print]V Rules V[/font][/color][/size][/center] [LIST] [*] All FR rules apply [*] Gore is fine as long as it doesn't break FR guidelines [*] Current character limit: 4 [*] Characters are human [*] Try to write at least 3 sentences per post [*] Be respectful [*] Hate the character not the person who plays them [*] Have so much fun you die [/LIST] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2894460/1#post_2894460]Aspendale for curious people[/url] ----- [center][size=4][color=#3CA2A4][font=Segoe Print]V Character Form V[/font][/color][/size][/center] [code][b]Name:[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Age:[/b] [b]Appearance:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]How they died:[/b] (background pretty much) [b]Power:[/b] (Only one is allowed, the strength of it depends on the ghosts age) [b]Other:[/b][/code] ----- [center][size=4][font=Segoe Print]IC here[/font][/size][/center] ----- [center][size=4][color=#3CA2A4][font=Segoe Print]V Current Characters V[/font][/color][/size][/center]
*breakdances in writing this now cus I'm bored*
Welcome to The Saunmier Estate
234dc19d-2c71-48c8-a93c-d9a093ae3657-11811dec-4be2-4132-b8f0-4896981208af-japanese-mansion-living-room.jpg

Cutting through an untouched portion of an overgrown forest is the property owned by Ms. Saunmier. The property is well kempt, grass evenly cut and furniture free of dusts. It's rather odd when you take into count that the manor has been abandoned for years now. Or at least that's what outsiders think...

The estate is populated with the souls of those recently deceased and awaiting transport to heaven or hell. They are not allowed to leave. The plants surrounding the property are enchanted to grow to block any escape points.
You are one of those trapped here and you don't have long until you will be taken from this mortal world. Better do something.

For those who were temporary residents of the Aspendale Manor...
(not necessary for newcomers to understand)
Mortem became a good friend to all of you. He even took you guys out for ice cream and fun fieldtrips (death bus pog) from time to time. You guys had fun, too much fun.... Mortem has been imprisoned in hell for neglecting his duties as death. You doods now have to deal with his replacement in a new mansion. She will not be as easy to befriend. And by that I mean you can't.

V Rules V
  • All FR rules apply
  • Gore is fine as long as it doesn't break FR guidelines
  • Current character limit: 4
  • Characters are human
  • Try to write at least 3 sentences per post
  • Be respectful
  • Hate the character not the person who plays them
  • Have so much fun you die

Aspendale for curious people
V Character Form V
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Age:[/b] [b]Appearance:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]How they died:[/b] (background pretty much) [b]Power:[/b] (Only one is allowed, the strength of it depends on the ghosts age) [b]Other:[/b]

IC here

V Current Characters V
1bGY4da.gif
[center][color=#005D48][size=6][b][font=Franklin Gothic Medium]Vaelonia University[/font][/b][/size][/color][/center] [center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/13/38/e8/1338e890d98f47d2a6c58a7e776a8b9b.jpg[/img][/center] ----- [size=4][font=Franklin Gothic Medium]The world is full of people and almost every one of them has some sort of power. This chaotic world was easier to navigate by you than many thanks to your impressive skills. It turns out someone has taken notice. You find a piece of golden parchment on your doorstep one morning, it reads: Welcome to Vaelonia University! We here are so glad have you joining us for however long you manage to stay. Vaelonia University Is known for taking in only the most powerful creatures earth can harbor, that's right creatures! This schools not for only humans, everyone's welcome. Vaelonia University is glad to inform you that all powers are welcome here and we are happy to offer classes meant to further your control over said powers. In addition to that we offer many core classes along with instruments, and shop classes. [IMPORTANT] This year we are announcing a new hero course! With an increase of dangerous individuals we hope to set an example for other schools by making you guys into heroes! While we offer the basics its up to you to become super, we believe in you! We hope too see you soon - Headmaster Obis Idrigeor[/font][/size] ----- [center][size=5][color=#005D48][b][font=Franklin Gothic Medium]V Rules V[/font][/b][/color][/size][/center] [LIST] [*]All FR rules apply [*]Gore is fine as long as it doesn't break FR guidelines [*]Current character limit is 4 [*]Characters can be any sort of humanoid creature (Or something with a humanoid form) [*]Be creative with powers! OP stuff is allowed [*]OP powers: Can't be insta death, all powers, world changing stuff, you get it. Run it by me if your unsure. [*]Hate the character not the person who plays them [*]Be respectful [*]Never stop vibing [/LIST] ----- [center][size=5][color=#005D48][b][font=Franklin Gothic Medium]V Character Form V[/font][/b][/color][/size][/center] [code][b]Name:[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Species:[/b] [b]Appearance:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Power(s):[/b] [b]Student or teacher:[/b] (If teacher specify what class) [b]Other[/b][/code] ----- [center][size=5][color=#005D48][b][font=Franklin Gothic Medium]V Other things V[/font][/b][/color][/size][/center] [size=4][font=Franklin Gothic Medium] Rp is based off of [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2880328/1#post_2880328]This[/url], revived in collaboration with Luminousheart Students will be living in two separate dorm buildings, one for ladies and one for guys. Each student gets their own room to decorate as they wish. Schedule (Same for everyone) English Math History [Each student can pick their class for this one, extra curricular stuff] Lunch Bio P.E Art Magic/hero course Teachers, have fun with your classes! Be rebellious and teach something completely unrelated to your chosen subject! I can't stop you, I'm just an intern! [/font][/size] ----- [center][size=5][color=#005D48][b][font=Franklin Gothic Medium]AAAAAAA[/font][/b][/color][/size][/center] ----- [center][size=5][color=#005D48][b][font=Franklin Gothic Medium]V Current Characters V[/font][/b][/color][/size][/center] [columns][size=5][color=#005D48][b][font=Franklin Gothic Medium]Students[/b][/color][/size] [LIST=1] [*] [/LIST] [nextcol][color=transparent]fdgmmmmmmmmmmmmmmfgggtrh[/color] [nextcol][size=5][color=#005D48][b][font=Franklin Gothic Medium]Teachers[/b][/color][/size] [LIST=1] [*] [/LIST][/columns]
Vaelonia University
1338e890d98f47d2a6c58a7e776a8b9b.jpg

The world is full of people and almost every one of them has some sort of power. This chaotic world was easier to navigate by you than many thanks to your impressive skills. It turns out someone has taken notice. You find a piece of golden parchment on your doorstep one morning, it reads:

Welcome to Vaelonia University! We here are so glad have you joining us for however long you manage to stay. Vaelonia University Is known for taking in only the most powerful creatures earth can harbor, that's right creatures! This schools not for only humans, everyone's welcome.

Vaelonia University is glad to inform you that all powers are welcome here and we are happy to offer classes meant to further your control over said powers. In addition to that we offer many core classes along with instruments, and shop classes.

[IMPORTANT] This year we are announcing a new hero course! With an increase of dangerous individuals we hope to set an example for other schools by making you guys into heroes! While we offer the basics its up to you to become super, we believe in you!

We hope too see you soon
- Headmaster Obis Idrigeor

V Rules V
  • All FR rules apply
  • Current character limit is 4
  • Characters can be any sort of humanoid creature (Or something with a humanoid form)
  • Be creative with powers! OP stuff is allowed
  • OP powers: Can't be insta death, all powers, world changing stuff, you get it. Run it by me if your unsure.
  • Be respectful
  • Never stop vibing

V Character Form V
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Species:[/b] [b]Appearance:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Power(s):[/b] [b]Student or teacher:[/b] (If teacher specify what class) [b]Other[/b]

V Other things V

Rp is based off of This, revived in collaboration with Luminousheart

Students will be living in two separate dorm buildings, one for ladies and one for guys. Each student gets their own room to decorate as they wish.

Schedule (Same for everyone)

English
Math
History
[Each student can pick their class for this one, extra curricular stuff]
Lunch
Bio
P.E
Art
Magic/hero course

Teachers, have fun with your classes! Be rebellious and teach something completely unrelated to your chosen subject! I can't stop you, I'm just an intern!

AAAAAAA

V Current Characters V
Students
fdgmmmmmmmmmmmmmmfgggtrh
Teachers
1bGY4da.gif
im getting major gravity falls vibes- [center][size=5][b]Just your average household[/b][/size][/center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/721924199236763648/797518341316804678/Yup.png[/img] ----- [center]You know why your here, its time to get weird. I-I mean its time to have a completely normal roleplay experience. No tricks no gimicks, just regular things. Yeah.. normal things. [b]AHAHA hturt eht edih t'nac sdrow ruoy ,reil ,reil ,reil.[/b] *Ahem* Ignore that. d????l?????e????h????? ????p????u???e????s????[/center] ----- [center][size=4][b]V Characters V[/b][/size][/center]
im getting major gravity falls vibes-
Just your average household
Yup.png
You know why your here, its time to get weird. I-I mean its time to have a completely normal roleplay experience. No tricks no gimicks, just regular things. Yeah.. normal things. AHAHA hturt eht edih t'nac sdrow ruoy ,reil ,reil ,reil. *Ahem* Ignore that.

d????l?????e????h????? ????p????u???e????s????

V Characters V
1bGY4da.gif
[img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a6/6a/2e/a66a2e21e3f2efdd9ac02fd40c104c37.jpg[/img] - A war in black and white - A/The world in pieces - SCREAM stuff -“Pawns: they are the soul of this game, they alone form the attack and defense” (Philidor) -“Every Pawn is a potential Queen” (James Mason) -“Chess doesn’t drive people mad, it keeps mad people sane.” – Bill Hartston HA AS IF [font=Book Antiqua]ABCDE abcde[/font] [font=Century Gothic]ABCDE abcde[/font] [font=Courier New]ABCDE abcde[/font] [font=Palatino Linotype]ABCDE abcde[/font] Pawn: -Front lines -Loyal, brave -Rarely noticed but extremely important -can become queens Bishop: -War elephant, beast tamer -Gets one unusual animal pet, must be big enough to charge -good with animals, loner Knight: -Horse boys -Speedy to surround enemies -Requires horse mount -Haughty, ruthless Rook: -Guards for royalty -Can also man chariots for transporting troops -Devoted, hardy Queen: -Most powerful -Head of kingdom -Very well trained in combat -Nobel, cunning King: -Second in command -Insurance if queen is wounded -In charge of smaller things and trade -Wimpy, helpful Ebony kingdom: -Located in the center of a forest -Enigmatic, shifty people Silver kingdom: -Located at the top of a plateau with a waterfall off the back, stream in front -Boastful, nervy
a66a2e21e3f2efdd9ac02fd40c104c37.jpg
- A war in black and white
- A/The world in pieces
- SCREAM

stuff
-“Pawns: they are the soul of this game, they alone
form the attack and defense”
(Philidor)
-“Every Pawn is a potential Queen”
(James Mason)
-“Chess doesn’t drive people mad, it keeps mad people sane.” – Bill Hartston HA AS IF

ABCDE abcde

ABCDE abcde

ABCDE abcde

ABCDE abcde

Pawn:
-Front lines
-Loyal, brave
-Rarely noticed but extremely important
-can become queens

Bishop:
-War elephant, beast tamer
-Gets one unusual animal pet, must be big enough to charge
-good with animals, loner

Knight:
-Horse boys
-Speedy to surround enemies
-Requires horse mount
-Haughty, ruthless

Rook:
-Guards for royalty
-Can also man chariots for transporting troops
-Devoted, hardy

Queen:
-Most powerful
-Head of kingdom
-Very well trained in combat
-Nobel, cunning

King:
-Second in command
-Insurance if queen is wounded
-In charge of smaller things and trade
-Wimpy, helpful

Ebony kingdom:
-Located in the center of a forest
-Enigmatic, shifty people

Silver kingdom:
-Located at the top of a plateau with a waterfall off the back, stream in front
-Boastful, nervy
1bGY4da.gif
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/721924199236763648/808459595991220234/CIS_Logo.png[/img][/center] ----- [size=4][font=Courier New]To whom it may concern, It has come to our attention that you have expressed interest in our future preservation program. If you have no idea what that is then chances are we have expressed interest in you. Please ask yourself the following questions before proceeding. 1. Are you interested in an extended life expectancy by upwards of hundreds of years? 2. Do you know how to complete basic tasks while keeping your bones intact? 3. Do you enjoy enclosed spaces? 4. Are you ok with being alone for long periods of time? 5. Would your family keep quiet if you suddenly and unexplainably disappeared after joining us? 6. Do you have experience with Aperture? If you have answered "yes" to more then three of these questions then your perfect for us! Bonus points you answered positively to the last two. If you have answered "no" to more then two of these questions then please delete this message and [u]never mention it to anyone. [/u] For more information on how you can join please bring your favorite thing and an orange hat to the closest desert near you. [u]Please come alone.[/u] [/font][/size] ----- [center][size=4][font=Copperplate]Welcome to the Portal themed rp! If you are not aware of what that is then don't worry. In this rp your character is a test subject who will be tasked with a whole bunch of most likely life threatening things. Welcome to the facility newbie! [/font][/size][/center] ----- [center][color=#0D1E25][size=5][b][size=4][font=Courier New]V Rules V[/font][/b][/size][/color][/center] [LIST=1] [*]All FR rules apply [*]Gore is fine as long as it doesn't break FR guidelines [*]Current character limit: 2 [*]Characters are human [*]Try to write at least 3 sentences per post [*]Be respectful [*]Hate the character not the person who plays them [*]Have so much fun you explode [/LIST] ------ [center][color=#0D1E25][size=5][b][size=4][font=Courier New]V Character Form V[/font][/b][/size][/color][/center] [code][b]Name:[/b] [b]Subject ID:[/b] (A letter and then some numbers, EX: A345, C782, D420) [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Age:[/b] [b]Appearance:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Opinion on the facility:[/b] [b]History:[/b] (Doesn't have to be much) [b]Other:[/b][/code] ----- [center][color=#0D1E25][size=5][b][size=4][font=Courier New]IC[/font][/b][/size][/color][/center] ----- [center][color=#0D1E25][size=5][b][size=4][font=Courier New]V Current Subjects V[/font][/b][/size][/color][/center]
CIS_Logo.png

To whom it may concern,

It has come to our attention that you have expressed interest in our future preservation program. If you have no idea what that is then chances are we have expressed interest in you. Please ask yourself the following questions before proceeding.

1. Are you interested in an extended life expectancy by upwards of hundreds of years?
2. Do you know how to complete basic tasks while keeping your bones intact?
3. Do you enjoy enclosed spaces?
4. Are you ok with being alone for long periods of time?
5. Would your family keep quiet if you suddenly and unexplainably disappeared after joining us?
6. Do you have experience with Aperture?

If you have answered "yes" to more then three of these questions then your perfect for us! Bonus points you answered positively to the last two. If you have answered "no" to more then two of these questions then please delete this message and never mention it to anyone.

For more information on how you can join please bring your favorite thing and an orange hat to the closest desert near you. Please come alone.

Welcome to the Portal themed rp! If you are not aware of what that is then don't worry. In this rp your character is a test subject who will be tasked with a whole bunch of most likely life threatening things.
Welcome to the facility newbie!

V Rules V
  1. All FR rules apply
  2. Gore is fine as long as it doesn't break FR guidelines
  3. Current character limit: 2
  4. Characters are human
  5. Try to write at least 3 sentences per post
  6. Be respectful
  7. Hate the character not the person who plays them
  8. Have so much fun you explode

V Character Form V
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] [b]Subject ID:[/b] (A letter and then some numbers, EX: A345, C782, D420) [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Age:[/b] [b]Appearance:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Opinion on the facility:[/b] [b]History:[/b] (Doesn't have to be much) [b]Other:[/b]

IC

V Current Subjects V
1bGY4da.gif
[center][b][size=7][size=4][font=Book Antiqua] Welcome to NaoLreth[/font][/size][/size][/b][/center] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/721387540954873876/822159553822326854/large-ebf09409b8105e0da16fe84b3cbdfb40.png[/img][/center] ----- [size=4][font=Book Antiqua][b]H[/b]ome of the dim, land of the misguided. NaoLreth is the capitol city of Hulichi, the adventurers state. The city is crawling with thieves and hasn't seen a proper adventurer in years. As the world advances most of what it has to offer has already been discovered. But something new is creeping over the horizon...[/font][/size] [size=4][font=Book Antiqua][b]A[/b]ll across the world patches of earth are being replaced. Grasslands once roaming with bison turned to patches of lakes, water as black as ink and fish the size of houses. Towns leveled and replaced with dragon dens. With the world turning to chaos adventurers ae returning to NaoLreth. They all seek the same thing. A chance to do something great. [/font][/size] [size=4][font=Book Antiqua][b]W[/b]hether your a diehard beast slayer or a traveling collector you just so happened to end up here. There are people everywhere looking for folks to form a guild with. Will you join them? Will you put a stop to this chaos?[/font][/size] ----- [center][b][size=6][font=Book Antiqua] V Rules V[/font][/size][/b][/center] [LIST] [*] All FR rules apply [*] Gore is fine as long as it doesn't break FR guidelines [*] Current Character limit is 3 [*] 3 sentences minimum for posts [*] Be respectful in OOC [*] Hate the character not the person who plays them [*] Put your opinion of glass in the others section if you read this [*] No OP powers if your species has them [*] Be creative with species! Goblins, orcs, elves, whatever! [/LIST] ----- [center][b][size=6][font=Book Antiqua] V Rules V[/font][/size][/b][/center] [code] [b]Name:[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Age:[/b] [b]Species:[/b] [b]Profession:[/b] [b]Appearance:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Backstory:[/b] [b]Gear/weapon of choice:[/b] [b]Power(s):[/b] (Delete this if not applicable) [b]Other:[/b][/code] ----- [center][b][size=6][font=Book Antiqua] IC (eventually)[/font][/size][/b][/center] ----- [center][b][size=6][font=Book Antiqua] V Current Character V[/font][/size][/b][/center]
Welcome to NaoLreth
large-ebf09409b8105e0da16fe84b3cbdfb40.png

Home of the dim, land of the misguided. NaoLreth is the capitol city of Hulichi, the adventurers state. The city is crawling with thieves and hasn't seen a proper adventurer in years. As the world advances most of what it has to offer has already been discovered. But something new is creeping over the horizon...

All across the world patches of earth are being replaced. Grasslands once roaming with bison turned to patches of lakes, water as black as ink and fish the size of houses. Towns leveled and replaced with dragon dens. With the world turning to chaos adventurers ae returning to NaoLreth. They all seek the same thing. A chance to do something great.

Whether your a diehard beast slayer or a traveling collector you just so happened to end up here. There are people everywhere looking for folks to form a guild with. Will you join them? Will you put a stop to this chaos?
V Rules V
  • All FR rules apply
  • Current Character limit is 3
  • 3 sentences minimum for posts
  • Be respectful in OOC
  • Put your opinion of glass in the others section if you read this
  • No OP powers if your species has them
  • Be creative with species! Goblins, orcs, elves, whatever!

V Rules V
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Age:[/b] [b]Species:[/b] [b]Profession:[/b] [b]Appearance:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Backstory:[/b] [b]Gear/weapon of choice:[/b] [b]Power(s):[/b] (Delete this if not applicable) [b]Other:[/b]

IC (eventually)

V Current Character V
1bGY4da.gif
[center][size=7][color=#2D0102][font=Courier New][b]Macabre[/b][/font][/color][/size][/center] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/730205320089042965/851997251344662528/image0.jpg[/img][/center] ----- [size=4][font=Courier New]Come one come all! Step right up to your inevitable demise at the hands of a psychopath! The circus is coming to your home town, if only you knew what it has in store for you. What you thought would be a nice outing will turn into a nightmare. There was no way to tell from the start, you were having fun. Soon bright lights will burn retinas and and popcorn kernels will cause bleeding gums. Something felt out of place. It was kind of strange how none of the performers talked and every employee was wearing a mask. But that’s just the start. You and a few others were not allowed to leave [i]and[/i] you were hit in the back of the head with a bat and knocked out. What happens next? That's up to you to find out. [/font][/size] [center]. . .[/center] [size=4][font=Courier New]Welcome to the circus! This rp is gonna be kinda like saw. You and some other folks were kidnaped and its up to you to figure out why and get free. Will you die trying? Will you free yourself? Will you meet a friend, an enemy, a lover? Who knows![/font][/size] ----- [center][size=4][color=#2D0102][font=Courier New]V Rules V[/font][/color][/size][/center] [LIST] [*] All FR rules apply [*] Gore is fine as long as it doesn't break FR guidelines [*] Current character limit: 4 [*] Characters are human [*] Try to write at least 3 sentences per post [*] Be respectful [*] Hate the character not the person who plays them [*] Have so much fun you die [/LIST] ----- [center][size=4][color=#2D0102][font=Courier New]V Character Form V[/font][/color][/size][/center] [code][b]Name:[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Age:[/b] [b]Appearance:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Special Skill:[/b] [b]Something Interesting:[/b] [b]Other:[/b][/code] ----- [center][size=4][font=Courier New]IC here[/font][/size][/center] ----- [center][size=4][color=#2D0102][font=Courier New]V Current Characters V[/font][/color][/size][/center]
Macabre
image0.jpg

Come one come all! Step right up to your inevitable demise at the hands of a psychopath!

The circus is coming to your home town, if only you knew what it has in store for you. What you thought would be a nice outing will turn into a nightmare. There was no way to tell from the start, you were having fun. Soon bright lights will burn retinas and and popcorn kernels will cause bleeding gums. Something felt out of place. It was kind of strange how none of the performers talked and every employee was wearing a mask. But that’s just the start.

You and a few others were not allowed to leave and you were hit in the back of the head with a bat and knocked out. What happens next? That's up to you to find out.

. . .

Welcome to the circus! This rp is gonna be kinda like saw. You and some other folks were kidnaped and its up to you to figure out why and get free. Will you die trying? Will you free yourself? Will you meet a friend, an enemy, a lover? Who knows!
V Rules V
  • All FR rules apply
  • Current character limit: 4
  • Characters are human
  • Be respectful
  • Have so much fun you die

V Character Form V
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Age:[/b] [b]Appearance:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Special Skill:[/b] [b]Something Interesting:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

IC here

V Current Characters V
1bGY4da.gif
Harpy's Roost [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/721924199236763648/855213231919202344/3f3a91822336e341bd91d9c9fe196c10.png[/img][/center] On a large plateau above the rest of the world is where we reside. Where winds whip every which way without falter and where birds are not alone in the clouds. No one can reach us on our slice of heaven. Everyone else rots- grounded in the pit as we call it. We are free and they are not. We are one and they are not. We are harpies and they are not. Our town is large. Towering stone trees with large platforms of wood make up the majority of our city. Bustling with activity and ruled by one fair maiden. The rest is devoted to farming. Our animals are a bit different then those below, each is born with its own set of wings or two- as are we. We are many, and each one of us is unique. But despite that we all flock together. Or at least we used to. Those in the pit want what we have. They clamor wingless up our mountain and take the feathers from our backs. Take the wind from our skies, and steal the peace in our lives. With lumbering airships they block our sun and pump smog into the air to ruin our air. Things are not looking good. ----- [center]V Rules V[/center] [LIST] [*] All FR rules apply [*] Gore is fine as long as it doesn't break FR guidelines [*] Current character limit: [*] Try to write at least 3 sentences per post [*] Be respectful [*] Hate the character not the person who plays them [*] Have so much fun you live 1000 years Not really a rule but- Harpies can be as crazy or as simple as you want just as long as they are part bird and part human. They can have all human features except for a pair of bird legs or be more like a classic harpy. [/LIST] ----- [center]V Character Form V[/center] [code] [b]Name:[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Age:[/b] [b]Bird:[/b] [b]Profession:[/b] (Optional) [b]Appearance:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Backstory:[/b] (Optional) [b]Other:[/b][/code]
Harpy's Roost
3f3a91822336e341bd91d9c9fe196c10.png

On a large plateau above the rest of the world is where we reside. Where winds whip every which way without falter and where birds are not alone in the clouds. No one can reach us on our slice of heaven. Everyone else rots- grounded in the pit as we call it. We are free and they are not. We are one and they are not. We are harpies and they are not.

Our town is large. Towering stone trees with large platforms of wood make up the majority of our city. Bustling with activity and ruled by one fair maiden. The rest is devoted to farming. Our animals are a bit different then those below, each is born with its own set of wings or two- as are we.

We are many, and each one of us is unique. But despite that we all flock together.

Or at least we used to. Those in the pit want what we have. They clamor wingless up our mountain and take the feathers from our backs. Take the wind from our skies, and steal the peace in our lives. With lumbering airships they block our sun and pump smog into the air to ruin our air.
Things are not looking good.

V Rules V
  • All FR rules apply
  • Current character limit:
  • Be respectful
  • Have so much fun you live 1000 years

Not really a rule but-
    Harpies can be as crazy or as simple as you want just as long as they are part bird and part human. They can have all human features except for a pair of bird legs or be more like a classic harpy.

V Character Form V
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Age:[/b] [b]Bird:[/b] [b]Profession:[/b] (Optional) [b]Appearance:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Backstory:[/b] (Optional) [b]Other:[/b]
1bGY4da.gif
New haven (not Connecticut) zombie rp things

The Zombies:
first of the more interesting stuff, the zombies. While similar in behavior to popular depictions of the undead my zombies make more sense in my opinion and are more fun.
What causes someone to become a "zombie" is a parasite that spreads through bodily fluids, mostly saliva and blood. The parasite effects the brain making it stop all non-vital functions that have nothing to do with seeking out more to infect.
Drones might be a more appropriate name.

Infected people first experience:
- Irritation around primary point of infection
- Malaise, Vertigo, difficulty concentrating
- Irritability that is very difficult to manage
- Paranoia, especially around other people

Infected people then experience:
- Gaps in memory or blackouts. They often find themselves somewhere or having done something they don't remember whatsoever. (little drama thing fun)
- Ego death
- Loss of feeling in extremities
- Loss of appetite
- Increased production of saliva
- An increased attention to detail when it comes to things moving, changes in light, and changes in temperature. This can often get to the point where watching something move causes motion sickness.

Infected people's last experiences:
- Nothing makes sense
- They are compelled to do things they don't understand by some unknown force
- Everything makes them angry

At this point they wander around ripping anything that moves apart. No one knows if they are still conscious under the parasites control. Their vital functions are still going, no walking dead here. They have no drive to eat though and will starve to death unless otherwise kept alive.
Its somewhat easy to hide the first stages of the infection and it takes a little while for the more noticeable symptoms to show. The time it takes to go full zombo is different for every individual. The parasite might even be able to lie dormant until butter conditions arrive.

The folks:
In new haven the doctors and scientist type folks are the most valued because they can recognize symptoms in sneaky folk and they are trying to make a cure.
No one is allowed to stay idle in new haven.
Any survivors are round up and brought to new haven so there are people of all sorts.

The setting:
Somewhere in the middle of maybe Texas is a bit of farmland surrounded with mounds of old metal and hard to climb garbage. The farm was originally for livestock, goats, chickens, maybe something crazy like ostriches. It has some animals left but most of the land has been converted for farming vegetables. Some of the more crafty individuals started growing things to turn into clothing.
Since no one is allowed to be idle there are groups doing anything they can. Forging weapons from old scrap, training dogs to assist scavengers, studying infected, etc. a few jobs are considered unneeded like most artist things like painting.
New haven (not Connecticut) zombie rp things

The Zombies:
first of the more interesting stuff, the zombies. While similar in behavior to popular depictions of the undead my zombies make more sense in my opinion and are more fun.
What causes someone to become a "zombie" is a parasite that spreads through bodily fluids, mostly saliva and blood. The parasite effects the brain making it stop all non-vital functions that have nothing to do with seeking out more to infect.
Drones might be a more appropriate name.

Infected people first experience:
- Irritation around primary point of infection
- Malaise, Vertigo, difficulty concentrating
- Irritability that is very difficult to manage
- Paranoia, especially around other people

Infected people then experience:
- Gaps in memory or blackouts. They often find themselves somewhere or having done something they don't remember whatsoever. (little drama thing fun)
- Ego death
- Loss of feeling in extremities
- Loss of appetite
- Increased production of saliva
- An increased attention to detail when it comes to things moving, changes in light, and changes in temperature. This can often get to the point where watching something move causes motion sickness.

Infected people's last experiences:
- Nothing makes sense
- They are compelled to do things they don't understand by some unknown force
- Everything makes them angry

At this point they wander around ripping anything that moves apart. No one knows if they are still conscious under the parasites control. Their vital functions are still going, no walking dead here. They have no drive to eat though and will starve to death unless otherwise kept alive.
Its somewhat easy to hide the first stages of the infection and it takes a little while for the more noticeable symptoms to show. The time it takes to go full zombo is different for every individual. The parasite might even be able to lie dormant until butter conditions arrive.

The folks:
In new haven the doctors and scientist type folks are the most valued because they can recognize symptoms in sneaky folk and they are trying to make a cure.
No one is allowed to stay idle in new haven.
Any survivors are round up and brought to new haven so there are people of all sorts.

The setting:
Somewhere in the middle of maybe Texas is a bit of farmland surrounded with mounds of old metal and hard to climb garbage. The farm was originally for livestock, goats, chickens, maybe something crazy like ostriches. It has some animals left but most of the land has been converted for farming vegetables. Some of the more crafty individuals started growing things to turn into clothing.
Since no one is allowed to be idle there are groups doing anything they can. Forging weapons from old scrap, training dogs to assist scavengers, studying infected, etc. a few jobs are considered unneeded like most artist things like painting.
1bGY4da.gif
1 2