Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Raiders OOC (SIGNUPS+DISCORD OPEN!!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 241 242
Heehoo
Heehoo
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
Name: Vincent Báya Age: 23 Gender: Male Sexuality: Bisexual Ship role: Star mapper Appearance: [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202104/277699_HVklDEnt.png[/img] Personality: He is rather shy when talking to others. He has a habit of speaking quietly or not at all. It truly just depended on the person he is talking to. He enjoys stargazing a lot and often stays up all night to watch the stars. This explains why he sleeps a lot during the day. He is quite loyal to his crew, especially to the captain. Family: Jacob Báya/ Father Jenna Herly/Mother Unkindness Báya/ Half Sister Caw Báya/ Half Brother Hraban Báya/ Half brother Backstory: No, Vincent had never met his biological father, in fact, he is unaware he has half siblings. When he was born, his father disappeared without a trace. His mother, chose to keep his last name "Baya" to keep some sort of memory of him around. From what Vincent was told, his father had an odd obsession with birds. Ravens in particular. His mother, didn't judge him for it, as she also enjoyed bird watching. Through Vincent's childhood, he had an education, and usually never left the cabin where he and his mother lived. For an unknown reason years later, his village was slaughtered and was burned to the ground. He ran away from the fire and watched his village burn. It was days before he was saved by an unlikely person. Andre Miller. Other: Has small scars scattered on his face from the attack in his village.
Name: Vincent Báya

Sexuality: Bisexual

Ship role: Star mapper

Appearance:
277699_HVklDEnt.png

Personality: He is rather shy when talking to others. He has a habit of speaking quietly or not at all. It truly just depended on the person he is talking to. He enjoys stargazing a lot and often stays up all night to watch the stars. This explains why he sleeps a lot during the day.
He is quite loyal to his crew, especially to the captain.

Family:
Jacob Báya/ Father
Jenna Herly/Mother
Unkindness Báya/ Half Sister
Caw Báya/ Half Brother
Hraban Báya/ Half brother

Backstory: No, Vincent had never met his biological father, in fact, he is unaware he has half siblings. When he was born, his father disappeared without a trace. His mother, chose to keep his last name "Baya" to keep some sort of memory of him around. From what Vincent was told, his father had an odd obsession with birds. Ravens in particular. His mother, didn't judge him for it, as she also enjoyed bird watching. Through Vincent's childhood, he had an education, and usually never left the cabin where he and his mother lived. For an unknown reason years later, his village was slaughtered and was burned to the ground. He ran away from the fire and watched his village burn. It was days before he was saved by an unlikely person. Andre Miller.

Other: Has small scars scattered on his face from the attack in his village.
Aight :D
Aight :D
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
Name: Dex (last name unknown) Age: 24 Sexuality: Bisexual, Ship Role: Boatswain Apperance: [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/app/share/202011/154803_ftyak1PS.png[/img] Personality: Dex is a very cold person sometimes, he doesn't show much affection towards anyone, because he's tired of being hurt. He's a very loyal person and would die for the people he cares about. Backstory: Dex is an orphan, given away by his parents when he was two, he lived in a Group home for a long time, and he hated it, he was bullied and teased, mostly about the burn scar on his face, which was there because his mother accidentally spilled boiling water on his when he was a baby. She definitely shouldn't have been a parent. Once he was old enough, Dex ran away. He didn't want to put up with it anymore. He went and found his father, who had remarried, *dances in step-mother* And oh his step mother was so nice...at first, this woman was a WITCH, she was so mean to ALL the kids, even her biological children. So, once again, Dex ran away. He lived on the streets for a long time, until he met Andre and joined her crew. Dex has fallen in love...so many times, but it's always gone wrong...so he just closes himself off, not wanting to end up with yet another broken heart. Other: he has heterochromia, one eye is a different color than the other, and a large burn over his left eye, nobody knows how that happened though... He won't get emotionally attached to anyone, he's too scared of getting hurt. Ask him about his different colored eyes and he will break you. Ask him about his scar...and he will just look at you for a long time before walking away. Dex is not his real name! He hated his real name with a burning passion. So don't ask. Theme song: [url=https://youtu.be/ARFFmZiaUPQ] Very sad boy.[/url]
Name: Dex (last name unknown)

Sexuality: Bisexual,

Ship Role: Boatswain

Apperance:

154803_ftyak1PS.png

Personality:

Dex is a very cold person sometimes, he doesn't show much affection towards anyone, because he's tired of being hurt. He's a very loyal person and would die for the people he cares about.

Backstory: Dex is an orphan, given away by his parents when he was two, he lived in a Group home for a long time, and he hated it, he was bullied and teased, mostly about the burn scar on his face, which was there because his mother accidentally spilled boiling water on his when he was a baby.

She definitely shouldn't have been a parent.

Once he was old enough, Dex ran away. He didn't want to put up with it anymore. He went and found his father, who had remarried, *dances in step-mother*

And oh his step mother was so nice...at first, this woman was a WITCH, she was so mean to ALL the kids, even her biological children.

So, once again, Dex ran away.

He lived on the streets for a long time, until he met Andre and joined her crew.

Dex has fallen in love...so many times, but it's always gone wrong...so he just closes himself off, not wanting to end up with yet another broken heart.

Other: he has heterochromia, one eye is a different color than the other, and a large burn over his left eye, nobody knows how that happened though...

He won't get emotionally attached to anyone, he's too scared of getting hurt.

Ask him about his different colored eyes and he will break you.

Ask him about his scar...and he will just look at you for a long time before walking away.

Dex is not his real name! He hated his real name with a burning passion.

So don't ask.

Theme song: Very sad boy.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Hmm honestly idk, just chuck him into a role lmao

I will say now that Andre is Dex’s mother now. Whether he likes it or not.
Hmm honestly idk, just chuck him into a role lmao

I will say now that Andre is Dex’s mother now. Whether he likes it or not.
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
Dex does not like it.

Or does he-

HE'S THE BOATSWAIN NOW
Dex does not like it.

Or does he-

HE'S THE BOATSWAIN NOW
JkpHEfN.jpg
Nice Ehehe
Nice Ehehe
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
[img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/app/share/202011/186583_lYMFaM9M.png[/img] Dex will watch you. He will watch you with his unnerving gaze until you get really scared.
186583_lYMFaM9M.png

Dex will watch you.

He will watch you with his unnerving gaze until you get really scared.
JkpHEfN.jpg
[quote name="Luminousheart" date="2020-11-22 12:51:46" ] [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/app/share/202011/186583_lYMFaM9M.png[/img] Dex will watch you. He will watch you with his unnerving gaze until you get really scared. [/quote] Andre will walk up to him and pat his head before walking away
Luminousheart wrote on 2020-11-22 12:51:46:
186583_lYMFaM9M.png

Dex will watch you.

Andre will walk up to him and pat his head before walking away
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
[quote name="StrudleNugget" date="2020-11-22 12:53:38" ] [quote name="Luminousheart" date="2020-11-22 12:51:46" ] [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/app/share/202011/186583_lYMFaM9M.png[/img] Dex will watch you. He will watch you with his unnerving gaze until you get really scared. [/quote] Andre will walk up to him and pat his head before walking away [/quote] Dex will immodestly start internally screaming because of his lack of physical attention.
StrudleNugget wrote on 2020-11-22 12:53:38:
Luminousheart wrote on 2020-11-22 12:51:46:
186583_lYMFaM9M.png

Dex will watch you.

Andre will walk up to him and pat his head before walking away

Dex will immodestly start internally screaming because of his lack of physical attention.
JkpHEfN.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 241 242