Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Eaglerider
1 2 ... 200 201 202 203 204 ... 226 227
Glorious looked at her with wide eyes, her spiraling pupils almost entirely visible. "Oh, do you sell tickets? I want to see once." She asked, already imagening this gorgeous dragon twirling in the air.

They were regularly patrolling the tunnels, passing by the main entrance. So far, someone new had passed by every time. And the black gaoler, standing guard by the main entrance, staring.

Charybdis liked what was going on. If this was the result of her spawn, maybe creating more of the varied type would be exciting. "Yeah. Hopefully we can track down some trustworthy people. I want good rep on any open locales."
Glorious looked at her with wide eyes, her spiraling pupils almost entirely visible. "Oh, do you sell tickets? I want to see once." She asked, already imagening this gorgeous dragon twirling in the air.

They were regularly patrolling the tunnels, passing by the main entrance. So far, someone new had passed by every time. And the black gaoler, standing guard by the main entrance, staring.

Charybdis liked what was going on. If this was the result of her spawn, maybe creating more of the varied type would be exciting. "Yeah. Hopefully we can track down some trustworthy people. I want good rep on any open locales."
IfCmPpP.png
"Sell tickets? No." She said honestly. "They are free to see by any who are interested in the performance." Aster said smiling at her.

Ranna frowned. She was not sure what to do. She didn't think she could escape from the hollow fast enough just by flying away.

"Like stores?" She asked curiously. Mercedes looks at her not certain lf she understood exactly what Charybdis was interested in.
"Sell tickets? No." She said honestly. "They are free to see by any who are interested in the performance." Aster said smiling at her.

Ranna frowned. She was not sure what to do. She didn't think she could escape from the hollow fast enough just by flying away.

"Like stores?" She asked curiously. Mercedes looks at her not certain lf she understood exactly what Charybdis was interested in.
Glorious seemed quite excited. "Ok, so when the apocalypse is over, where are you performing next?" She asked.

There was the eggs. Though tampering with them was probably a bad idea.

"I heard there are a lot of spas around here. Not just hot water tun, I am talking dedicated palaces. I want to try one of those. Also places of fine arts, auctions, alternative trades and practices. I am talking the real deal, not an simple tourist trap." She said, wondering if this scrap town really had more to offer.
Glorious seemed quite excited. "Ok, so when the apocalypse is over, where are you performing next?" She asked.

There was the eggs. Though tampering with them was probably a bad idea.

"I heard there are a lot of spas around here. Not just hot water tun, I am talking dedicated palaces. I want to try one of those. Also places of fine arts, auctions, alternative trades and practices. I am talking the real deal, not an simple tourist trap." She said, wondering if this scrap town really had more to offer.
IfCmPpP.png
"We didn't have a destination yet. But if we can go, I'll let you know where." Aster said smiling.

Ranna didn't. She instead caused a small fire near the hollow and then waited for her chance to leave the area.

"We could ask around. Or find the wealthiest district and to there..." She said. "Then we ourselves should have all the luxuries that ashfall wastes offers!"
"We didn't have a destination yet. But if we can go, I'll let you know where." Aster said smiling.

Ranna didn't. She instead caused a small fire near the hollow and then waited for her chance to leave the area.

"We could ask around. Or find the wealthiest district and to there..." She said. "Then we ourselves should have all the luxuries that ashfall wastes offers!"
"I can’t wait!" She said gleefully. "How many performs at the same time? Do you have like twenty dayghters trained in the arts? I have heard of some extreme examples."

However, as her body had not been spawned in the ashfall wastes, there wasn’t fire Ranna cast. Only a putrid gas, weak and smelly with the potency of a cough. The gaoler certainly went inside to clear any hazardry in the room, rubbing against the floor where Ranna used magic.

Charybdis nodded. What if nothing had happened at all? What if Mercedes was still herself, and it was Charybdis who pretended something had changed? There were still tests to be done. "I agree. Though we should find someone to direct us. Do you know anyone in this town?" She asked, looking curiously at her.
"I can’t wait!" She said gleefully. "How many performs at the same time? Do you have like twenty dayghters trained in the arts? I have heard of some extreme examples."

However, as her body had not been spawned in the ashfall wastes, there wasn’t fire Ranna cast. Only a putrid gas, weak and smelly with the potency of a cough. The gaoler certainly went inside to clear any hazardry in the room, rubbing against the floor where Ranna used magic.

Charybdis nodded. What if nothing had happened at all? What if Mercedes was still herself, and it was Charybdis who pretended something had changed? There were still tests to be done. "I agree. Though we should find someone to direct us. Do you know anyone in this town?" She asked, looking curiously at her.
IfCmPpP.png
"I have 4 daughters. Only three perform though." Aster explained. "But I also teach dancing to those interested in learning."

Ranna looked at them and then left. She was not sure why she didn't summon fire... what was she forgetting? She looked around the area once clear of security.

"I don't know anyone here. Sorry." Mercedes said. "We will have to find someone on our own, who won't lie to us about this clan or anything around the area."
"I have 4 daughters. Only three perform though." Aster explained. "But I also teach dancing to those interested in learning."

Ranna looked at them and then left. She was not sure why she didn't summon fire... what was she forgetting? She looked around the area once clear of security.

"I don't know anyone here. Sorry." Mercedes said. "We will have to find someone on our own, who won't lie to us about this clan or anything around the area."
"Well, be careful performing near me. I will copy your moves no time flat!" She said with a grin. She would probably not be good at it, but that was beyond the point. "What’s number four doing then? Did she think dancing was boring?"

The thumping of the patrol was approaching, and the gaoler was prioritizing the floor. Probably because it knew Ranna was no problem catching up with. Though peeking beyond the entrance, only dark tunnels stretched out. It was impossible to tell where they went, though the distant echoes told of its expanse.

"Let’s go exploring these finer districts, then discover the goods. We do have the time." She said, heading to the door. Even if their clan was in peril, there was little they could do about it.
"Well, be careful performing near me. I will copy your moves no time flat!" She said with a grin. She would probably not be good at it, but that was beyond the point. "What’s number four doing then? Did she think dancing was boring?"

The thumping of the patrol was approaching, and the gaoler was prioritizing the floor. Probably because it knew Ranna was no problem catching up with. Though peeking beyond the entrance, only dark tunnels stretched out. It was impossible to tell where they went, though the distant echoes told of its expanse.

"Let’s go exploring these finer districts, then discover the goods. We do have the time." She said, heading to the door. Even if their clan was in peril, there was little they could do about it.
IfCmPpP.png
"No. She's the gardener. She dances but is busy with her own studies and interests." Aster said smiling. She was not bothered by it.

Ranna looked at the tunnel curiously and began to walk around the area thinking about whether or not this was a way out to escape from the hollow.

Mercedes nods and stood up slowly. She seemed a bit exhausted but ready to look for luxury goods.
"No. She's the gardener. She dances but is busy with her own studies and interests." Aster said smiling. She was not bothered by it.

Ranna looked at the tunnel curiously and began to walk around the area thinking about whether or not this was a way out to escape from the hollow.

Mercedes nods and stood up slowly. She seemed a bit exhausted but ready to look for luxury goods.
"The gardener? Oh, is that Li Shen?" She asked, recalling she was in the garden area before.

Ranna was quickly stopped before she could get far. A mirror blocked her path, flaring its teeth as the gaoler returned to the tunnel.

Charybdis did notice the struggle. "Oh. Get in bed, you look tired." She was not going to drag Mercedes across the streets.hopefully her spawn had not taken too much toll on her body.
"The gardener? Oh, is that Li Shen?" She asked, recalling she was in the garden area before.

Ranna was quickly stopped before she could get far. A mirror blocked her path, flaring its teeth as the gaoler returned to the tunnel.

Charybdis did notice the struggle. "Oh. Get in bed, you look tired." She was not going to drag Mercedes across the streets.hopefully her spawn had not taken too much toll on her body.
IfCmPpP.png
Aster nods. "Yes. I assume you met her then?" She asked curiously.

Ranna frowned at the halt. She was not causing any problems around here.

Mercedes looks at her. "Are you sure?" She asked curiously. She knew Charybdis wanted to explore the area though.
Aster nods. "Yes. I assume you met her then?" She asked curiously.

Ranna frowned at the halt. She was not causing any problems around here.

Mercedes looks at her. "Are you sure?" She asked curiously. She knew Charybdis wanted to explore the area though.
1 2 ... 200 201 202 203 204 ... 226 227