Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Eaglerider
1 2 ... 199 200 201 202 203 ... 226 227
Glorious was focusing really hard, reshuffling the deck with her tongue stretched out. At last, as if by magic, she pulled the same card as Aster had chosen. "Is, is it the one? Did I do it?" She asked, nearly holding her breath.

The whisper did note her fear, but did not interfere. They had already gotten what they needed. Whatever Ranna was feeling did not matter, her breathing form was their bare expectation now.

Charybdis went up and unlocked the door, supeised to see Mercedes awake already. What had happened? "Uuuh, how do you feel?" She asked.
Glorious was focusing really hard, reshuffling the deck with her tongue stretched out. At last, as if by magic, she pulled the same card as Aster had chosen. "Is, is it the one? Did I do it?" She asked, nearly holding her breath.

The whisper did note her fear, but did not interfere. They had already gotten what they needed. Whatever Ranna was feeling did not matter, her breathing form was their bare expectation now.

Charybdis went up and unlocked the door, supeised to see Mercedes awake already. What had happened? "Uuuh, how do you feel?" She asked.
IfCmPpP.png
Aster looked at it. "Yes." She said smiling. She was not sure if she cheated though and wondered how she did that. She looked at her curiously.

Ranna looked at the door. Then stepped out a moment thinking to herself.

"I'm fine. Is something wrong?" She asked curiously. Mercedes looks at her wondering why the door had been locked.
Aster looked at it. "Yes." She said smiling. She was not sure if she cheated though and wondered how she did that. She looked at her curiously.

Ranna looked at the door. Then stepped out a moment thinking to herself.

"I'm fine. Is something wrong?" She asked curiously. Mercedes looks at her wondering why the door had been locked.
"A,wha? Oh! Cool!" She said, looking at the card as if it would confirm anything. "I learned this from one of my clanmates! He showed how it worked, I didn’t understand it, but I remembered the hand movements. And now that I know how, the trick makes sense. Did that make sense?" She asked.

It seemed this was her prison now. If she wanted out, Ranna needed a pretty clever solution.

"Well. Yeah. It seems its fine now. Just a question, could you lick this doorframe for me?" She asked. If she had control, Mercedes would not even question it. She had to test her yet again, this creature both strange and alien to her.
"A,wha? Oh! Cool!" She said, looking at the card as if it would confirm anything. "I learned this from one of my clanmates! He showed how it worked, I didn’t understand it, but I remembered the hand movements. And now that I know how, the trick makes sense. Did that make sense?" She asked.

It seemed this was her prison now. If she wanted out, Ranna needed a pretty clever solution.

"Well. Yeah. It seems its fine now. Just a question, could you lick this doorframe for me?" She asked. If she had control, Mercedes would not even question it. She had to test her yet again, this creature both strange and alien to her.
IfCmPpP.png
Aster looked at her. "I don't fully understand it... did you watch me put it back?" She asked curiously. Aster was not sure what to do with it.

Ranna continues to think and then looked around the hall outside the throne room.

"Sounds gross... no thanks." Mercedes said. She was at least smarter than before.
Aster looked at her. "I don't fully understand it... did you watch me put it back?" She asked curiously. Aster was not sure what to do with it.

Ranna continues to think and then looked around the hall outside the throne room.

"Sounds gross... no thanks." Mercedes said. She was at least smarter than before.
Glorious smirked. "A magician never reveals their secret." Except they did, but not at this time. "Have you been a lot of places?" She asked, changing up the conversation once again.

Beyond the throne room is the main hall. It is just as before, except now a dragon had arrived. It seemed to be yet another mirror, scanning the floor in a systematic manner. Almost perfectly systematic.

She could reach two conclusions; she had either failed or succeeded. Charybdis sat on the bed, not letting a single eye off Mercedes. "So, what do you think of the town?"
Glorious smirked. "A magician never reveals their secret." Except they did, but not at this time. "Have you been a lot of places?" She asked, changing up the conversation once again.

Beyond the throne room is the main hall. It is just as before, except now a dragon had arrived. It seemed to be yet another mirror, scanning the floor in a systematic manner. Almost perfectly systematic.

She could reach two conclusions; she had either failed or succeeded. Charybdis sat on the bed, not letting a single eye off Mercedes. "So, what do you think of the town?"
IfCmPpP.png
"Oh ok." She said in understanding. "I have traveled a lot. Have you?" Aster asked curiously.

Ranna looked at them curiously, but didn't move or cause trouble, she was studying the dragon wondering why they were acting strangely.

"It is calm and quiet. What do you think?" She asked curiously.
"Oh ok." She said in understanding. "I have traveled a lot. Have you?" Aster asked curiously.

Ranna looked at them curiously, but didn't move or cause trouble, she was studying the dragon wondering why they were acting strangely.

"It is calm and quiet. What do you think?" She asked curiously.
"Just in the nearby regions. I’m not sure what ‘a lot of travel’ is scaled by. Is it the length of the journey? The frequency?" She asked, looking like she was thinking hard about it.

The mirror didn’t mind her. Occasionally it licked the floor, then rubbed its arm to dry away the saliva. Then the scanning continued.

"Eh. I have a feeling all the actual entertainment is reserved for the locals. The things we have seen is just to soak up treasure from travelers." She said. It was a deeper analysis. If Mercedes had gotten more intelligent, she would probably start to discuss.
"Just in the nearby regions. I’m not sure what ‘a lot of travel’ is scaled by. Is it the length of the journey? The frequency?" She asked, looking like she was thinking hard about it.

The mirror didn’t mind her. Occasionally it licked the floor, then rubbed its arm to dry away the saliva. Then the scanning continued.

"Eh. I have a feeling all the actual entertainment is reserved for the locals. The things we have seen is just to soak up treasure from travelers." She said. It was a deeper analysis. If Mercedes had gotten more intelligent, she would probably start to discuss.
IfCmPpP.png
"I was going to say frequency." She said honestly. Aster looked at her and smiled.

Ranna waited for them to go away, then she was going to walk out of the throne room and try to leave, wanting to think and remember.

"How so?" She asked curiously. "No food or gems? No stages or arenas?" Mercedes asked.
"I was going to say frequency." She said honestly. Aster looked at her and smiled.

Ranna waited for them to go away, then she was going to walk out of the throne room and try to leave, wanting to think and remember.

"How so?" She asked curiously. "No food or gems? No stages or arenas?" Mercedes asked.
"Wow, our minds are on the same wavelength. Like, every month I think? Depends on current events. During elemental festivals, I like to go with some friends to the larger arrangements. Other times I go for work, err, training." She said, realizing she did pack some miles over time.

They did at last, snuffing and standing there as if in a mindless state. Then it left, leaving the area unoccupied again.
The memories were fractured, at times very clear like in the cold cave before. Then small glimpses, people and places that was impossible to recall.

"You are right, maybe we didn’t search hard enough. I’m not planning to pry into every corner around here though." That was a broad amount of things to consider. She cocked her head curiously, a slight smirk on her face.
"Wow, our minds are on the same wavelength. Like, every month I think? Depends on current events. During elemental festivals, I like to go with some friends to the larger arrangements. Other times I go for work, err, training." She said, realizing she did pack some miles over time.

They did at last, snuffing and standing there as if in a mindless state. Then it left, leaving the area unoccupied again.
The memories were fractured, at times very clear like in the cold cave before. Then small glimpses, people and places that was impossible to recall.

"You are right, maybe we didn’t search hard enough. I’m not planning to pry into every corner around here though." That was a broad amount of things to consider. She cocked her head curiously, a slight smirk on her face.
IfCmPpP.png
"I usually go with my daughters to perform dances at other clans." She said honestly. Aster looked at her and wondered what was best. "Those trips are usually every couple months.. every four or so." She said.

Ranna left the throne room and was moving to the exit to see what was the situation of the guards. She didn't know how many were there.

"We don't have to. You could ask around about what dragons do for fun or what luxury goods are here." Mercedes said honestly.
"I usually go with my daughters to perform dances at other clans." She said honestly. Aster looked at her and wondered what was best. "Those trips are usually every couple months.. every four or so." She said.

Ranna left the throne room and was moving to the exit to see what was the situation of the guards. She didn't know how many were there.

"We don't have to. You could ask around about what dragons do for fun or what luxury goods are here." Mercedes said honestly.
1 2 ... 199 200 201 202 203 ... 226 227