Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Night Eternal (Private)
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 53 54
He's sleeping.
He's sleeping.
She carries vir with her as she goes and curls up next to him.
She carries vir with her as she goes and curls up next to him.
Bullying is awful man, and ain't cool. Wanna be cool like me? Share this phrase:
"#Anti-Bully#Hugz4All " and that'll be cool! Be nice, share love(By the heart) and stay rad! *Dab of love*
He instinctively curls his tail around her.
He instinctively curls his tail around her.
She purred with a smile, still protectively holdling Vir.
She purred with a smile, still protectively holdling Vir.
Bullying is awful man, and ain't cool. Wanna be cool like me? Share this phrase:
"#Anti-Bully#Hugz4All " and that'll be cool! Be nice, share love(By the heart) and stay rad! *Dab of love*
Vir seems to be content.
Vir seems to be content.
She's glad.
She's glad.
She purr.
She purr.
She stroked her hair gently.
She stroked her hair gently.
She purrs.
She purrs.
She laid her head gently against Kaine, wing over her little Siren friend, and fell asleep.
She laid her head gently against Kaine, wing over her little Siren friend, and fell asleep.
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 53 54