Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Night Eternal (Private)
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 53 54
Prismira carefully bites through the band. With a faint 'click' the muzzle slips off of Fern.
Prismira carefully bites through the band. With a faint 'click' the muzzle slips off of Fern.
She's quite surprised, but thanks prismira. She gently hugged Vir close.
She's quite surprised, but thanks prismira. She gently hugged Vir close.
Bullying is awful man, and ain't cool. Wanna be cool like me? Share this phrase:
"#Anti-Bully#Hugz4All " and that'll be cool! Be nice, share love(By the heart) and stay rad! *Dab of love*
Prismira nudges Fern away and bites off Vir's.
Prismira nudges Fern away and bites off Vir's.
Fern gently rubs Vir's cheek once the muzzle is off.
Fern gently rubs Vir's cheek once the muzzle is off.
Bullying is awful man, and ain't cool. Wanna be cool like me? Share this phrase:
"#Anti-Bully#Hugz4All " and that'll be cool! Be nice, share love(By the heart) and stay rad! *Dab of love*
Vir smiles up at her. Prismira stands, presumably to go remove the other muzzles.
Vir smiles up at her. Prismira stands, presumably to go remove the other muzzles.
Fern smiles back at Vir, picking her up and holding her close in her arms to show her she was safe.
Fern smiles back at Vir, picking her up and holding her close in her arms to show her she was safe.
She closes her eyes.
She closes her eyes.
She rocks her gently.
She rocks her gently.
Vir purrs.
Vir purrs.
She looked around for Khaine.
She looked around for Khaine.
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 53 54