Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | U.S.S Everest ~ A Star Trek RP {Open}
The U.S.S Everest NCD-2719, is a Constitution-Class Heavy Cruiser, aka Battle Cruiser, and can accommodate 350-400 people. It is owned by the United Federation of Planets, and operated by the Federation/Imperial Starfleet. She has 30 decks and four different warp speeds: Warp 2 (cruising speed) Warp 6 (maximum safe speed) Warp 8 (maximum speed) Warp 9 (attainable at extreme risk) [img]https://d2j1wkp1bavyfs.cloudfront.net/wp-content/legacy/posts/45093858-dc8d-4a5f-ac7f-3de9b96df062.jpg[/img] The ship is armed with 3 fore torpedo launchers and 3 apt torpedo launchers. BTW, we are set in the mid 22 century. (Enterprise) [center]<—>[/center] [b]Rules:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]All FR rules apply here. [*]No op characters. [*]You have to try and post at least 2 times a week. If you will not be able to post for a certain time, then please let everyone know in the OOC thread [b]ahead[/b] of time. [*]Try to have the best grammar and spelling. [*]Have fun :) [/LIST] Please put the words [u]*stinky tart.*[/u] somewhere in your character form to show you read the rules. [center]<—>[/center] [b]Character Form:[/b] [quote]User Name: Name: Last Name: Species: Age: Role: Description: Personality: Back Story:[/quote] I will be creating a list of all the jobs that come into play with your character. [url=https://scifi.stackexchange.com/questions/36873/enterprise-chain-of-command]HERE[/url] are some of the listed jobs and a further explanation of their functions. If you would like to do some research of your own for other jobs, then go ahead. :)
The U.S.S Everest NCD-2719, is a Constitution-Class Heavy Cruiser, aka Battle Cruiser, and can accommodate 350-400 people.

It is owned by the United Federation of Planets, and operated by the Federation/Imperial Starfleet. She has 30 decks and four different warp speeds:
Warp 2 (cruising speed)
Warp 6 (maximum safe speed)
Warp 8 (maximum speed)
Warp 9 (attainable at extreme risk)

45093858-dc8d-4a5f-ac7f-3de9b96df062.jpg

The ship is armed with 3 fore torpedo launchers and 3 apt torpedo launchers.
BTW, we are set in the mid 22 century. (Enterprise)
<—>
Rules:
  1. All FR rules apply here.
  2. No op characters.
  3. You have to try and post at least 2 times a week. If you will not be able to post for a certain time, then please let everyone know in the OOC thread ahead of time.
  4. Try to have the best grammar and spelling.
  5. Have fun :)
Please put the words *stinky tart.* somewhere in your character form to show you read the rules.
<—>
Character Form:
Quote:
User Name:
Name:
Last Name:
Species:
Description:
Personality:
Back Story:

I will be creating a list of all the jobs that come into play with your character. HERE are some of the listed jobs and a further explanation of their functions. If you would like to do some research of your own for other jobs, then go ahead. :)
2iBwGmy.gif tumblr_inline_ooq09fsmOt1u5ynwc_540.png
~Ma Daycare
~I’m the gloomster
~I need cranberry juice.
~She/her
~I don’t wake up for earthlings.
~Virgo
dd3d8a6e3211f95b6c6e5ef8ee0afff82ee022b0.png WSC_2.png
User Name: gloomi

Name: Zamora

Last Name: Jefferson

Species: 1 part human, 1 part trill

Role: Captain

Description: Medium-short dirty blonde hair, with grey-green eyes. Her left eye has a dark grey-blue circle around her iris. 5’5. She wears heels all the time. She also has faint markings on her forehead.

Personality: Can be very blunt, coy, weird, kind, funny (sometimes) and social.

Back Story: Zamora’s father was a human Starfleet Ambassador, and he met her mother while on a mission. She grew up on earth, and was sent straight to the academy.
User Name: gloomi

Name: Zamora

Last Name: Jefferson

Species: 1 part human, 1 part trill

Role: Captain

Description: Medium-short dirty blonde hair, with grey-green eyes. Her left eye has a dark grey-blue circle around her iris. 5’5. She wears heels all the time. She also has faint markings on her forehead.

Personality: Can be very blunt, coy, weird, kind, funny (sometimes) and social.

Back Story: Zamora’s father was a human Starfleet Ambassador, and he met her mother while on a mission. She grew up on earth, and was sent straight to the academy.
~Ma Daycare
~I’m the gloomster
~I need cranberry juice.
~She/her
~Virgo
@gloomi Moved to the RP forum. Cheers!
@gloomi Moved to the RP forum. Cheers!
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

Bump~
Bump~
~Ma Daycare
~I’m the gloomster
~I need cranberry juice.
~She/her
~Virgo
Bump~
Bump~