Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] futuristic rp?
Heyo! I wanted to see if there was anyone willing to help put together the type of rp I'm looking for? [columns] [url=https://64.media.tumblr.com/fda366b77188967a1aeeffc4a6979231/857c4239f2d1bc6f-49/s640x960/f6debd5109c0f2540fa32a8406cd7b8daea20182.png][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/931477efd38832865c4b45d88c34038a/857c4239f2d1bc6f-f3/s75x75_c1/b5173c391ed68430fb774ec1599a5373db4cce40.png[/img][/url][url=https://64.media.tumblr.com/1624a4706f3e9e22accb892e4dd5222e/857c4239f2d1bc6f-61/s640x960/759c29d354cefc3ae2c7ca0746bf839928bc37bb.png][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/fb90985b6e83a0cd4b755b3512db6389/857c4239f2d1bc6f-72/s75x75_c1/7db38fda38a496e393b0ec6cb085f22a32a838f9.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][size=4][color=black] I've been wanting to roleplay these two but I haven't found anything that really works with what I'm interested in. These are Admin (or just Min) and Sally, he's a robot/android and she's his human basically-girlfriend. They're two ocs of mine that I'm working on and adore but I haven't been able to share them yet. [/color][/size][/columns] I would make something myself but the only plot line in my head doesn't really work for a forum rp (it's too dm-heaving to use outside of dnd, really "^^) and I'm no good at making story lines. So, let's get to the point, what I'm looking for is: [list] [*]Somewhat futuristic setting with humanoid characters [*]A small-ish group of players (4-5 maybe? I don't really know, I can do most group sizes other than just 1-on-1) [*]Semi-literate/literate roleplay, with an average of at least one paragraph per reply (apart from, like, dialogue and things with not much description type stuff) [/list] I'd be more that willing to put together an ic thread if I have something to work with. Or it could be off-site, but that depends on which site it is because I forget to check things "^^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1434030/114#post_45299279][Roleplayer Intro][/url] Anyway I'm super anxious about posting this so imma just hit submit before I can overthink it any more than I already have o7
Heyo! I wanted to see if there was anyone willing to help put together the type of rp I'm looking for?
b5173c391ed68430fb774ec1599a5373db4cce40.png7db38fda38a496e393b0ec6cb085f22a32a838f9.png

I've been wanting to roleplay these two but I haven't found anything that really works with what I'm interested in. These are Admin (or just Min) and Sally, he's a robot/android and she's his human basically-girlfriend. They're two ocs of mine that I'm working on and adore but I haven't been able to share them yet.

I would make something myself but the only plot line in my head doesn't really work for a forum rp (it's too dm-heaving to use outside of dnd, really "^^) and I'm no good at making story lines.

So, let's get to the point, what I'm looking for is:
  • Somewhat futuristic setting with humanoid characters
  • A small-ish group of players (4-5 maybe? I don't really know, I can do most group sizes other than just 1-on-1)
  • Semi-literate/literate roleplay, with an average of at least one paragraph per reply (apart from, like, dialogue and things with not much description type stuff)

I'd be more that willing to put together an ic thread if I have something to work with. Or it could be off-site, but that depends on which site it is because I forget to check things "^^

[Roleplayer Intro]

Anyway I'm super anxious about posting this so imma just hit submit before I can overthink it any more than I already have o7
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.gif
T O F F E E
dEe2UrM.png
oouioVf.png
vTXnFX4.png
SV9CXSe.png
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif

coder | imges
Well I already have a Discord server that's about this world I made that takes place in a dark future kinda-Earth? Its like, there are "cyborgs" (people with mechanical parts like prosthetics) and there are just people (Non-prosthetic people) and its all within the walls of this city called Aurora. White everything outside the great walls are unknown but expected to be nothing but dead land from the past wars, inside them is large enough to have districts A, B, C, and the main city. All different terrain or backgrounds, the city being very cyberpunk and has many really tall buildings that are connected in layers. Of course, there are lots of hate for the cyborg people because some are considered "terrorists" and some are just plain violent, but really, there's just a lot of tense moments but also so many personalities colliding. But yeah, if you are interested and if you have a Discord, I can invite you? Theres a few others who are a part of the rp as well cuz its a group rp. :)

@toffeebiscuits
Well I already have a Discord server that's about this world I made that takes place in a dark future kinda-Earth? Its like, there are "cyborgs" (people with mechanical parts like prosthetics) and there are just people (Non-prosthetic people) and its all within the walls of this city called Aurora. White everything outside the great walls are unknown but expected to be nothing but dead land from the past wars, inside them is large enough to have districts A, B, C, and the main city. All different terrain or backgrounds, the city being very cyberpunk and has many really tall buildings that are connected in layers. Of course, there are lots of hate for the cyborg people because some are considered "terrorists" and some are just plain violent, but really, there's just a lot of tense moments but also so many personalities colliding. But yeah, if you are interested and if you have a Discord, I can invite you? Theres a few others who are a part of the rp as well cuz its a group rp. :)

@toffeebiscuits
floating_hearts_pansexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczgv89.gif
I like your socks

Commissions are always open :)
@awesomewaffle
Could you pm me the link? :O
I'd have to see how it's set up because I'm not usually a fan of rps with such a big setting (in my experience, they tend to get chaotic quickly and it's hard to keep the party together) but you certainly have my interest.
Also, would Min fit, since he's entirely robotic? Or should I shuffle things a bit? Either works :D
@awesomewaffle
Could you pm me the link? :O
I'd have to see how it's set up because I'm not usually a fan of rps with such a big setting (in my experience, they tend to get chaotic quickly and it's hard to keep the party together) but you certainly have my interest.
Also, would Min fit, since he's entirely robotic? Or should I shuffle things a bit? Either works :D
T O F F E E
dEe2UrM.png
oouioVf.png
vTXnFX4.png
SV9CXSe.png

coder | imges
Boop! Still looking :3
Boop! Still looking :3
T O F F E E
dEe2UrM.png
oouioVf.png
vTXnFX4.png
SV9CXSe.png

coder | imges
@toffeebiscuits id be down to rp with you i can do it on discord or whichever really and I have a plot in mind, I could explain it more in pms or wherever really
@toffeebiscuits id be down to rp with you i can do it on discord or whichever really and I have a plot in mind, I could explain it more in pms or wherever really
Wx0EgSk.png
@Jackandsally :eyes:
I'd love to see what you have! You're welcome to pm me if you'd rather talk there, or if you'd rather move to discord. :D
@Jackandsally :eyes:
I'd love to see what you have! You're welcome to pm me if you'd rather talk there, or if you'd rather move to discord. :D
T O F F E E
dEe2UrM.png
oouioVf.png
vTXnFX4.png
SV9CXSe.png

coder | imges
@tofeebiscuits just sent you a pm! :)
@tofeebiscuits just sent you a pm! :)
Wx0EgSk.png