Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Chance Meeting and a Secret Message
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 59 60
Hermes nodded his head as he listened to his friend, giving him a small smile as he let's out a low, reassuring growl, something that his brother would do when Hermes was feeling bad about himself.

The blue Tundra chuckled as he followed Springer to the empty spot, sitting across from his friend and munching on his salad thoughtfully as he listened to the other dragon as he spoke about the trip and the food. "I am sorry about the bad food," he chuckled and shook his head. "Though I doubt the mosquito's were enough to keep you full...considering how small they were, you would have had to eaten so many to just be full." He said thoughtfully as he tapped his talon against the table. "Though maybe we can travel once things are done?"

"No problem," Sirius replied gently to Eira, watching her thoughtfully as she laid down her tired head and fell back to sleep.

Sirius turned his head and watched Calendula as she was sitting in silence, the entire cavern had fallen silent and, for the first time, the young Tundra felt uncomfortable inside of the home that he had grown up since he was a hatchling. He wished he knew the answers to the questions that continued to plague their minds.

When the Gaoler's came in finally, Sirius looked up and blinked as he had remained awake and stayed watched over his Wildclaw friends, even though there was some exhaustion that kept creeping up and trying to wrap him in it's claws but Skadi's presence was able to bat it away as he was curious to what the elder dragon would have to say.

"It's alright," Sirius whispered encouragingly to his friend, placing a talon upon her shoulder and giving it a squeeze.

Though at Skadi's words, he looked over to her. "What is it?"
Hermes nodded his head as he listened to his friend, giving him a small smile as he let's out a low, reassuring growl, something that his brother would do when Hermes was feeling bad about himself.

The blue Tundra chuckled as he followed Springer to the empty spot, sitting across from his friend and munching on his salad thoughtfully as he listened to the other dragon as he spoke about the trip and the food. "I am sorry about the bad food," he chuckled and shook his head. "Though I doubt the mosquito's were enough to keep you full...considering how small they were, you would have had to eaten so many to just be full." He said thoughtfully as he tapped his talon against the table. "Though maybe we can travel once things are done?"

"No problem," Sirius replied gently to Eira, watching her thoughtfully as she laid down her tired head and fell back to sleep.

Sirius turned his head and watched Calendula as she was sitting in silence, the entire cavern had fallen silent and, for the first time, the young Tundra felt uncomfortable inside of the home that he had grown up since he was a hatchling. He wished he knew the answers to the questions that continued to plague their minds.

When the Gaoler's came in finally, Sirius looked up and blinked as he had remained awake and stayed watched over his Wildclaw friends, even though there was some exhaustion that kept creeping up and trying to wrap him in it's claws but Skadi's presence was able to bat it away as he was curious to what the elder dragon would have to say.

"It's alright," Sirius whispered encouragingly to his friend, placing a talon upon her shoulder and giving it a squeeze.

Though at Skadi's words, he looked over to her. "What is it?"
Springer chuckled to himself before responding, "It wasn't that much of a problem though. I was a gatherer so I sort of had experience in gathering the misquitoes. They are surprisingly huge though, let me tell you that. Viridian Labyrinth is nice and all, but it can home as many nightmares that the Wasteland has."

He took a bite out of his breakfast and after chewing, he'd continue on. "About travelling, they get offered to us once or twice per year. It's usually travel to different regions to get a gauge on how their herbs and medicinal practices actually work there, just in the case we have to go abroad to help out other clans if needed. If Moraine were to take you in as an apprentice, the first region you'd travel to is Dragonhome, then the Ashfall Waste, then the Sea of a Thousand Currents... And so on. You would be under care by clans that are our trading allies or solo medics and the stays can last up to a week or two. That's how it'd work anyways."

The gaoler picked up a runestone then and held it up. Sirius could see it, a stone with a carved emblem in the center. However, the symbol was flawed, a deep scratch set in the center. "I thought I'd made sure all the runes were ready for use before I set off..." She then pocketed the rock before pulling another one with a glowing rune, carved out as is and unmarred. She set it down on the ground where the previous one was and set about securing the protective measure. Once she was done, she turned back to the two dragons, "I will have to check with the team I came with... However... May I ask if you recall anyone coming in the room at some point? I am going to replace the current guard to ensure no spies leaking in, but do you remember anyone specifically entering?"

Calendula thought for a moment, then a look of realization washed over her face. "Actually... Sirius called all of them into the room when the runes started glowing..."
Springer chuckled to himself before responding, "It wasn't that much of a problem though. I was a gatherer so I sort of had experience in gathering the misquitoes. They are surprisingly huge though, let me tell you that. Viridian Labyrinth is nice and all, but it can home as many nightmares that the Wasteland has."

He took a bite out of his breakfast and after chewing, he'd continue on. "About travelling, they get offered to us once or twice per year. It's usually travel to different regions to get a gauge on how their herbs and medicinal practices actually work there, just in the case we have to go abroad to help out other clans if needed. If Moraine were to take you in as an apprentice, the first region you'd travel to is Dragonhome, then the Ashfall Waste, then the Sea of a Thousand Currents... And so on. You would be under care by clans that are our trading allies or solo medics and the stays can last up to a week or two. That's how it'd work anyways."

The gaoler picked up a runestone then and held it up. Sirius could see it, a stone with a carved emblem in the center. However, the symbol was flawed, a deep scratch set in the center. "I thought I'd made sure all the runes were ready for use before I set off..." She then pocketed the rock before pulling another one with a glowing rune, carved out as is and unmarred. She set it down on the ground where the previous one was and set about securing the protective measure. Once she was done, she turned back to the two dragons, "I will have to check with the team I came with... However... May I ask if you recall anyone coming in the room at some point? I am going to replace the current guard to ensure no spies leaking in, but do you remember anyone specifically entering?"

Calendula thought for a moment, then a look of realization washed over her face. "Actually... Sirius called all of them into the room when the runes started glowing..."
Hermes nodded as he listened to his friend, munching on his salad thoughtfully. He would love to become Moraine's apprentice, it's something he wanted almost as much as he wanted to protect his friends and his brother. Perhaps it was the one selfish thing that Hermes would ever allow himself to have. He tapped his tail thoughtfully then and tapped his claw on the table thoughtfully before he would chuckle at the comments about the size of the mosquitos. "That actually sounds really terrifying, if I'm honest."

A moment of silence fell between them for a moment before Hermes adjusted his hood to keep his face hidden. "Springer...have you ever talked to any of the leaders here? The ones that keep hidden inside the main building?"

"Every single one of them came in here," the black Tundra said as his nostrils flared in anger.

His head snaps up as he looked towards the entrance and he barred his fangs as he began to make his way towards the entrance but stopped as he realized that he wasn't even sure which one he would need to attack and he let out a deep sigh and shake his head slowly before looking over his shoulder towards the ancient Gaoler and furrowed his brow. "This is not a comforting realization that one of our guards is actually a spy...which has been a theory we've had before. It's one of the reasons we ended up sending my brother into enemy territory because someone from your end had to be the one to let the Horrorbeast out," he let out a growl but was trying very hard not to shout.
Hermes nodded as he listened to his friend, munching on his salad thoughtfully. He would love to become Moraine's apprentice, it's something he wanted almost as much as he wanted to protect his friends and his brother. Perhaps it was the one selfish thing that Hermes would ever allow himself to have. He tapped his tail thoughtfully then and tapped his claw on the table thoughtfully before he would chuckle at the comments about the size of the mosquitos. "That actually sounds really terrifying, if I'm honest."

A moment of silence fell between them for a moment before Hermes adjusted his hood to keep his face hidden. "Springer...have you ever talked to any of the leaders here? The ones that keep hidden inside the main building?"

"Every single one of them came in here," the black Tundra said as his nostrils flared in anger.

His head snaps up as he looked towards the entrance and he barred his fangs as he began to make his way towards the entrance but stopped as he realized that he wasn't even sure which one he would need to attack and he let out a deep sigh and shake his head slowly before looking over his shoulder towards the ancient Gaoler and furrowed his brow. "This is not a comforting realization that one of our guards is actually a spy...which has been a theory we've had before. It's one of the reasons we ended up sending my brother into enemy territory because someone from your end had to be the one to let the Horrorbeast out," he let out a growl but was trying very hard not to shout.
"The leaders huh?" His eyes shot to the building standing in the middle of camp, but then returned back to Hermes. "Yeah, I talked to one of them once, though it was for the day me and Cygnet got made into apprentices. We thought we were in so much trouble that day... But looking back on it, it's one of the best changes in our lives." He let out a chuckle at that then shoveled another mouthful of food in his mouth as Hermes would think of the answer and perhaps respond to that.

"But if I had to dive into specifics... Well I believe it was the Matriarch? Though both of them are leaders, they do divide the responsibilities evenly among themselves with the Patriarch mostly overseeing external and tougher affairs like trade and security... Though that isn't to say he isn't responsible for the organization of camp, helping set the schedule, and other stuff I didn't bother to remember, then there is the Matriarch who oversees a lot of the domestic activities going on in camp. It's pretty traditional all things considered, but hey, it gets the job done."

"Yes... I did understand that it was the work of the traitor... However, when we did a sweep through our forces all those years ago, to our knowledge, the traitor already turned tail and ran off with the creature... Still that did not excuse us allowing them to infiltrate our ranks, for which I apologize for." There was an apologetic dip of the ancient's head, the tips of the gnarled rack nearly touching the ground until she brought it back up.

"If I must, I can send back information regarding the traitor once I return. Until then, I will replace the current guard. My best advice to you until we solve the traitor issue is to have someone remain in the room at all times." Skadi still stood in the room, as if awaiting an answer.
"The leaders huh?" His eyes shot to the building standing in the middle of camp, but then returned back to Hermes. "Yeah, I talked to one of them once, though it was for the day me and Cygnet got made into apprentices. We thought we were in so much trouble that day... But looking back on it, it's one of the best changes in our lives." He let out a chuckle at that then shoveled another mouthful of food in his mouth as Hermes would think of the answer and perhaps respond to that.

"But if I had to dive into specifics... Well I believe it was the Matriarch? Though both of them are leaders, they do divide the responsibilities evenly among themselves with the Patriarch mostly overseeing external and tougher affairs like trade and security... Though that isn't to say he isn't responsible for the organization of camp, helping set the schedule, and other stuff I didn't bother to remember, then there is the Matriarch who oversees a lot of the domestic activities going on in camp. It's pretty traditional all things considered, but hey, it gets the job done."

"Yes... I did understand that it was the work of the traitor... However, when we did a sweep through our forces all those years ago, to our knowledge, the traitor already turned tail and ran off with the creature... Still that did not excuse us allowing them to infiltrate our ranks, for which I apologize for." There was an apologetic dip of the ancient's head, the tips of the gnarled rack nearly touching the ground until she brought it back up.

"If I must, I can send back information regarding the traitor once I return. Until then, I will replace the current guard. My best advice to you until we solve the traitor issue is to have someone remain in the room at all times." Skadi still stood in the room, as if awaiting an answer.
Hermes thought for a moment as he tapped his claw on the table before munching on his salad thoughtfully. "Matriarch and Patriarch," he repeated thoughtfully. "I don't think I've ever met them before."

He finished off munching his salad thoughtfully, though he did just enjoy having his friend there with him. "I guess there is nothing wrong with tradition, as long as everything works the way it's suppose to," he blinked thoughtfully after the comment and turned his gaze towards the building in the center of the camp thoughtfully. He had wanted to go and explore the building and to sneak within it's walls and find out the information that was kept hidden from the rest of the world. If there were answers about the Horrorbeast and the disappearances of the other dragons, it would be within those walls and any tomes that it contained. Hermes wondered if there was a way he could get in? Maybe the answer would come if he won this competition?

"Then I will take up the complete mantel of guard," Sirius replied as he looked upon the ancient that bowed their head to him.

"I will keep you both safe," he promises as he turns and looks back at the two Wildclaws, giving them a gentle expression to assure them that he would keep them safe, no matter what.
Hermes thought for a moment as he tapped his claw on the table before munching on his salad thoughtfully. "Matriarch and Patriarch," he repeated thoughtfully. "I don't think I've ever met them before."

He finished off munching his salad thoughtfully, though he did just enjoy having his friend there with him. "I guess there is nothing wrong with tradition, as long as everything works the way it's suppose to," he blinked thoughtfully after the comment and turned his gaze towards the building in the center of the camp thoughtfully. He had wanted to go and explore the building and to sneak within it's walls and find out the information that was kept hidden from the rest of the world. If there were answers about the Horrorbeast and the disappearances of the other dragons, it would be within those walls and any tomes that it contained. Hermes wondered if there was a way he could get in? Maybe the answer would come if he won this competition?

"Then I will take up the complete mantel of guard," Sirius replied as he looked upon the ancient that bowed their head to him.

"I will keep you both safe," he promises as he turns and looks back at the two Wildclaws, giving them a gentle expression to assure them that he would keep them safe, no matter what.
"Of course, not a lot of dragons have. They are pretty exclusive dragons I heard. It's a wonder if they ever leave that hall... Sometimes we start to chalk them up as myths, but we all know they are real." Crunch. Springer took a moment to chew on his food, though he looked particular to say something. "You know... I think it's kind of weird that they rarely leave that building... They've obviously gotta leave that building at some point to eat and talk like the rest of us... Sure they are leaders but... As dragons wouldn't they have a l-"

Springer was cut off by a series of cheers as five hatchlings rushed on over, chorusing Hermes' name as Celandine hurried in from behind. "Sorry! Sorry!" She cried out to anyone she brushed past at this busy time of day, then began to direct those apologies to Hermes.

Skadi gave a nod then turned to leave the room. Outside, they could hear her order the current guard to take their leave and then the gaolers were gone. Though the giants were mostly quiet, it was truly quiet now with no one else to help. The trio were now all alone.

"I know we got their help, but I can't help but feel like we've gone back to square one..." Calendula would voice her thoughts out loud.
"Of course, not a lot of dragons have. They are pretty exclusive dragons I heard. It's a wonder if they ever leave that hall... Sometimes we start to chalk them up as myths, but we all know they are real." Crunch. Springer took a moment to chew on his food, though he looked particular to say something. "You know... I think it's kind of weird that they rarely leave that building... They've obviously gotta leave that building at some point to eat and talk like the rest of us... Sure they are leaders but... As dragons wouldn't they have a l-"

Springer was cut off by a series of cheers as five hatchlings rushed on over, chorusing Hermes' name as Celandine hurried in from behind. "Sorry! Sorry!" She cried out to anyone she brushed past at this busy time of day, then began to direct those apologies to Hermes.

Skadi gave a nod then turned to leave the room. Outside, they could hear her order the current guard to take their leave and then the gaolers were gone. Though the giants were mostly quiet, it was truly quiet now with no one else to help. The trio were now all alone.

"I know we got their help, but I can't help but feel like we've gone back to square one..." Calendula would voice her thoughts out loud.
Hermes wasn't given a chance to reply to his friend, planning to make a theory before he heard the excited chirping and shouts from the hatchlings that he had become very attached to in the beginning. He turned and looked at them and gave the young hatchlings a smile and set down his eating utensils and squatted down so that he could embrace them with a low and happy purr to see the hatchlings once more. He had to admit he had become quite attached to them as well, having found his place in this clan despite the glares and angry whispers that were given to him behind his back. Honestly, if he didn't already know the dangers beneath the surface of this happiness he would have most likely simply just fallen in love with the place and become lost in a new life that he had never imagined that he would have. He looked up when Celandine approached and gave her a smile and polite nod of his head at her approach.

"It's so good to see you guys!" Hermes said with a broad smile as he looked at them. "Have you all been listening to Celandine?"

Sirius snorted in frustration, his upper lip pulling back in a growl before closing his eyes and shaking his head, trying to calm himself before he ended up losing his cool and causing more stress for his friends than he wanted to.

"I can't even say we REALLY got their help," muttered the black Tundra before sitting on his haunches and looking at the girls. "We aren't getting anywhere just sitting around waiting for answers that clearly no one has."
Hermes wasn't given a chance to reply to his friend, planning to make a theory before he heard the excited chirping and shouts from the hatchlings that he had become very attached to in the beginning. He turned and looked at them and gave the young hatchlings a smile and set down his eating utensils and squatted down so that he could embrace them with a low and happy purr to see the hatchlings once more. He had to admit he had become quite attached to them as well, having found his place in this clan despite the glares and angry whispers that were given to him behind his back. Honestly, if he didn't already know the dangers beneath the surface of this happiness he would have most likely simply just fallen in love with the place and become lost in a new life that he had never imagined that he would have. He looked up when Celandine approached and gave her a smile and polite nod of his head at her approach.

"It's so good to see you guys!" Hermes said with a broad smile as he looked at them. "Have you all been listening to Celandine?"

Sirius snorted in frustration, his upper lip pulling back in a growl before closing his eyes and shaking his head, trying to calm himself before he ended up losing his cool and causing more stress for his friends than he wanted to.

"I can't even say we REALLY got their help," muttered the black Tundra before sitting on his haunches and looking at the girls. "We aren't getting anywhere just sitting around waiting for answers that clearly no one has."
They all gave varied answers of their own, though overall Hermes could glean the overall message.

"Sure did!"
"Yeah, we were on our bestest behavior!"
"I ate all my vegetables when she asked me to!"
"I suppose we did..."

Celandine let out a sigh as she stood by Springer, who looked at all the hatchlings clamoring around the tundra like a flock of birds. "I didn't know you got so popular with the kids," Springer would remark with a laugh of his own. It was then that the children turned to the spiral, eying him in curiosity. "Who's that?" Rosie would ask, raising a claw to point at the spiral.

"What can we do until Hermes comes back?" Calendula would ask, looking between her friends, one asleep and the other agitated. "The traitor is out there... Who do you think..." She trailed off, going deep in thought. "Gosh... I don't think we could find any leads since we don't know them so well..." She let out a groan and looked to the ceiling of the cave in defeat. "If only Glacier was still with uuuuuus..." she began to whine, the tone much like a moping hatchling. Then it began to quiet up, almost as if she was voicing the thought to herself. "He's really smart... He'd know what to do."
They all gave varied answers of their own, though overall Hermes could glean the overall message.

"Sure did!"
"Yeah, we were on our bestest behavior!"
"I ate all my vegetables when she asked me to!"
"I suppose we did..."

Celandine let out a sigh as she stood by Springer, who looked at all the hatchlings clamoring around the tundra like a flock of birds. "I didn't know you got so popular with the kids," Springer would remark with a laugh of his own. It was then that the children turned to the spiral, eying him in curiosity. "Who's that?" Rosie would ask, raising a claw to point at the spiral.

"What can we do until Hermes comes back?" Calendula would ask, looking between her friends, one asleep and the other agitated. "The traitor is out there... Who do you think..." She trailed off, going deep in thought. "Gosh... I don't think we could find any leads since we don't know them so well..." She let out a groan and looked to the ceiling of the cave in defeat. "If only Glacier was still with uuuuuus..." she began to whine, the tone much like a moping hatchling. Then it began to quiet up, almost as if she was voicing the thought to herself. "He's really smart... He'd know what to do."
Hermes chuckled thoughtfully as he listened to the hatchlings with a fond smile across his face, gently reaching out and running a claw over their heads with an approving nod. "I am so glad to hear that you've all been on your best behavior!" He said cheerfully and with a tone that was filled with pride as he listened to the different hatchlings, finding himself very protective of them, even if he had only been with them a handful of times.

Though his attention was brought back to his friend when Rosie asked and he walked over to Springer and stood beside him, giving the Spiral a large smile as he would introduce him to the hatchlings.

"This is one of my bestfriends, Springer. He's an Apprentice, much like myself!" He said with some pride about his friend. "I want you guys to treat him with respect because he means a lot to me and he's really smart and could teach you guys just as much as I could!" He said with a firm nod of his head. Hermes truly believed that, it was just that Springer was awkward and that's exactly how the Tundra would have described himself as well. It was then he would announce each hatchling, by name, to introduce them to Springer.

Sirius felt a twinge of jealousy suddenly, and cursed beneath his breath before finally turning to Calendula. "So...who was Glacier?" He asked tentatively.
Hermes chuckled thoughtfully as he listened to the hatchlings with a fond smile across his face, gently reaching out and running a claw over their heads with an approving nod. "I am so glad to hear that you've all been on your best behavior!" He said cheerfully and with a tone that was filled with pride as he listened to the different hatchlings, finding himself very protective of them, even if he had only been with them a handful of times.

Though his attention was brought back to his friend when Rosie asked and he walked over to Springer and stood beside him, giving the Spiral a large smile as he would introduce him to the hatchlings.

"This is one of my bestfriends, Springer. He's an Apprentice, much like myself!" He said with some pride about his friend. "I want you guys to treat him with respect because he means a lot to me and he's really smart and could teach you guys just as much as I could!" He said with a firm nod of his head. Hermes truly believed that, it was just that Springer was awkward and that's exactly how the Tundra would have described himself as well. It was then he would announce each hatchling, by name, to introduce them to Springer.

Sirius felt a twinge of jealousy suddenly, and cursed beneath his breath before finally turning to Calendula. "So...who was Glacier?" He asked tentatively.
The children all stepped forward as they looked upon the spiral, who let out a nervous laugh. "Nice to meet you little fellas, how do you do?" And just like that, the pack was unleashed upon the unprepared spiral. They began launching at him an assortment of questions, mainly about whether or not he could do the things Hermes does. Celandine let out a huge sigh as she watched Springer sputter and race to answer each an every question, a feat that would be difficult but was maneuverable enough for a fast thinking dragon like him, "I don't think a whole lot of them knows what an apprentice is..." Nonetheless, he was able to handle the children clamoring around him on his own.

The moment ended when Celandine looked up, hearing the sounds of multiple dragons moving at once. "Looks like breakfast time is over, I'll get them off of your tails if I can." And just like that, Celandine moved on over and began to call out for them and nudge them away. After a bit of protest, the hatchlings finally began to move, though they waved their goodbyes as they left.

Springer let out a sigh of relief once they were left to their own. "Sheesh Hermes, how'd you find that lively bunch?" He stood up and began walking to the kitchens to put the plates and silverware away.

Calendula blinked as if just realizing that she spoke out loud then let out an awkward cough. "Oh, right... I'm sure you might have heard of him here and there but Glacier..." She shifted, as if nestling comfortably before giving a story. "So I'm sure you have guessed we had a close-knit group back then. There was us," she gestured to herself and the sleeping Eira, "Ermine, his adopted brother Emont, Glacier, and a fire coatl named Cinders." There was a wistful look in her eyes now that she was reflecting on a past long gone.

"Glacier was the smartest one out of all of us. He also was really shy but he began opening up more to us when time went on. He didn't say much but he was one of us, you know? But that got quickly erased the day Cinders vanished. He was really close to Cinders, so I can understand why he was really upset... But to stop being friends with us after? We didn't expect that. He started saying mean things at us when we tried to talk to him again and last I heard he was studying really hard for a role in the clan."

She sighed and looked outside. "Ermine is the only one left that we know of. I know Glacier doesn't want to be my friend anymore, but I can't help but wonder how he's doing after all this time."
The children all stepped forward as they looked upon the spiral, who let out a nervous laugh. "Nice to meet you little fellas, how do you do?" And just like that, the pack was unleashed upon the unprepared spiral. They began launching at him an assortment of questions, mainly about whether or not he could do the things Hermes does. Celandine let out a huge sigh as she watched Springer sputter and race to answer each an every question, a feat that would be difficult but was maneuverable enough for a fast thinking dragon like him, "I don't think a whole lot of them knows what an apprentice is..." Nonetheless, he was able to handle the children clamoring around him on his own.

The moment ended when Celandine looked up, hearing the sounds of multiple dragons moving at once. "Looks like breakfast time is over, I'll get them off of your tails if I can." And just like that, Celandine moved on over and began to call out for them and nudge them away. After a bit of protest, the hatchlings finally began to move, though they waved their goodbyes as they left.

Springer let out a sigh of relief once they were left to their own. "Sheesh Hermes, how'd you find that lively bunch?" He stood up and began walking to the kitchens to put the plates and silverware away.

Calendula blinked as if just realizing that she spoke out loud then let out an awkward cough. "Oh, right... I'm sure you might have heard of him here and there but Glacier..." She shifted, as if nestling comfortably before giving a story. "So I'm sure you have guessed we had a close-knit group back then. There was us," she gestured to herself and the sleeping Eira, "Ermine, his adopted brother Emont, Glacier, and a fire coatl named Cinders." There was a wistful look in her eyes now that she was reflecting on a past long gone.

"Glacier was the smartest one out of all of us. He also was really shy but he began opening up more to us when time went on. He didn't say much but he was one of us, you know? But that got quickly erased the day Cinders vanished. He was really close to Cinders, so I can understand why he was really upset... But to stop being friends with us after? We didn't expect that. He started saying mean things at us when we tried to talk to him again and last I heard he was studying really hard for a role in the clan."

She sighed and looked outside. "Ermine is the only one left that we know of. I know Glacier doesn't want to be my friend anymore, but I can't help but wonder how he's doing after all this time."
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 59 60