Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Academy IC (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
OOC

Jazmine - Interacting with: (Open)

Jazmine climbed the small staircase to enter the school, glancing at the students around her. There was a wheelchair ramp curling its way around the stairs. A nice touch that Jazmine didn't expect. Jazimine glanced at her schedule, a small paper pamphlet that she held in her left hand. It told her where her dorm was (the left-wing of the school, second floor, room 208), what classes she had when to go to orientation, lunch... Jazmine sighed and put the pamphlet in her back pocket, folding it in half as she did so. Her uniform was already put in her dorm, fitted to her exact size. Jazmine was a bit skeptical about using a uniform. She didn't want something that looked stupid.

Jazmine thought about her ride over. Or, rather, how her mother reacted just a few minutes before Jazmine left.

Jazmine fiddled with the strap to her bag. It was slung over her shoulder, and the strap had a few holes in it. She had already sent over a few boxes of stuff, mostly clothes, and notebooks. Jazmine cleared her throat, trying to get her mother's attention.

"So, uh... I have to leave in a few minutes," she said quietly.

Her mother didn't respond, staring out the kitchen window with her back turned to her daughter. She was holding a cigarette in her left hand. It was burned down about halfway, with the ashes on the end sticking out a bit too far. Jazmine tried to ignore the waves of hate radiating off her mother.

"I... I just wanted to say I love you. And... I promise to write."

Alice remained silent. Jazmine knew her mother wished Jazmine would disappear off the face of the Earth. Jazmine knew her mother was wishing that her daughter wouldn't write. That she'd leave Alice alone. She flicked the ashes away and took a drag off the cigarette. Jazmine turned away, slightly embarrassed, and made her way out the front door.

Jazmine shook the thoughts away, trying to stop herself from getting distracted. It was hard enough with all the nervous new students bustling around her. Jazmine couldn't wait to get into her dorm for some peace and quiet. Maybe she'd just skip out of orientation altogether. What would the teachers think about that? She hadn't met anyone besides the Dean, and they seemed relaxed enough.

Before she knew it, Jazmine had managed to make it to her dorm. She stood in the common room, glancing around. Okay, so it seemed to be a mixed-gender dorm. That was fine. The girls were put in even-numbered dorms and the boys in odd. They each had a hall leading out of the common room, on opposite sides of the room. Jazmine hoped no one would try and speak to her as she power walked to her dorm. She just wanted it to be quiet for a minute or two.

Emily - Interacting with: (Open)

Emily sat at her desk, marking some notes. They were essays that had been submitted over the summer for some extra credit to boost their final grade. Not that it mattered much. Emily marked them about the same. She would just add comments here or there. Emily set the freshly graded paper into the stack to her left - they'd be sent out to the student's individual dorms at the end of the day. Emily shook her head. Some of the students cared too much about their grade, and it showed. They weren't going to go to college unless by some miracle the Dean decided they could graduate. Most of them would die or be enrolled in one of the Templar's various programs. Emily brushed the hair out of her eyes as she thought.

As much as I hate to admit it, sometimes they get the job done better than anyone else... she thought wryly.

*pings*
OOC

Jazmine - Interacting with: (Open)

Jazmine climbed the small staircase to enter the school, glancing at the students around her. There was a wheelchair ramp curling its way around the stairs. A nice touch that Jazmine didn't expect. Jazimine glanced at her schedule, a small paper pamphlet that she held in her left hand. It told her where her dorm was (the left-wing of the school, second floor, room 208), what classes she had when to go to orientation, lunch... Jazmine sighed and put the pamphlet in her back pocket, folding it in half as she did so. Her uniform was already put in her dorm, fitted to her exact size. Jazmine was a bit skeptical about using a uniform. She didn't want something that looked stupid.

Jazmine thought about her ride over. Or, rather, how her mother reacted just a few minutes before Jazmine left.

Jazmine fiddled with the strap to her bag. It was slung over her shoulder, and the strap had a few holes in it. She had already sent over a few boxes of stuff, mostly clothes, and notebooks. Jazmine cleared her throat, trying to get her mother's attention.

"So, uh... I have to leave in a few minutes," she said quietly.

Her mother didn't respond, staring out the kitchen window with her back turned to her daughter. She was holding a cigarette in her left hand. It was burned down about halfway, with the ashes on the end sticking out a bit too far. Jazmine tried to ignore the waves of hate radiating off her mother.

"I... I just wanted to say I love you. And... I promise to write."

Alice remained silent. Jazmine knew her mother wished Jazmine would disappear off the face of the Earth. Jazmine knew her mother was wishing that her daughter wouldn't write. That she'd leave Alice alone. She flicked the ashes away and took a drag off the cigarette. Jazmine turned away, slightly embarrassed, and made her way out the front door.

Jazmine shook the thoughts away, trying to stop herself from getting distracted. It was hard enough with all the nervous new students bustling around her. Jazmine couldn't wait to get into her dorm for some peace and quiet. Maybe she'd just skip out of orientation altogether. What would the teachers think about that? She hadn't met anyone besides the Dean, and they seemed relaxed enough.

Before she knew it, Jazmine had managed to make it to her dorm. She stood in the common room, glancing around. Okay, so it seemed to be a mixed-gender dorm. That was fine. The girls were put in even-numbered dorms and the boys in odd. They each had a hall leading out of the common room, on opposite sides of the room. Jazmine hoped no one would try and speak to her as she power walked to her dorm. She just wanted it to be quiet for a minute or two.

Emily - Interacting with: (Open)

Emily sat at her desk, marking some notes. They were essays that had been submitted over the summer for some extra credit to boost their final grade. Not that it mattered much. Emily marked them about the same. She would just add comments here or there. Emily set the freshly graded paper into the stack to her left - they'd be sent out to the student's individual dorms at the end of the day. Emily shook her head. Some of the students cared too much about their grade, and it showed. They weren't going to go to college unless by some miracle the Dean decided they could graduate. Most of them would die or be enrolled in one of the Templar's various programs. Emily brushed the hair out of her eyes as she thought.

As much as I hate to admit it, sometimes they get the job done better than anyone else... she thought wryly.

*pings*
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Evalin - No Interactions(Open)
Evalin weaved her way through the crowd towards her dorm room. Even though she knew that the people here wouldn't care about her ears and tail, that didn't stop her from worrying. She'd never forget the looks she got at middle school.
Checking the paper again, she carefully read over the location. Left wing, first floor, Room 127. Pretty much across the school from the 8th grade dorm.
Entering the building, she hiked her bag back over her shoulder, and did her best to ignore the people around her. She opened the door to her room as fast as she could, and sat down to catch her breath. opening her bag, she pulled out the few belongings she had with her, which amounted to her childhood stuffed animal, an extra pair of glasses, a small stack of books, some sketchbooks filled with drawings, and her art supplies, as well as a few other personal belongings. She was able to put everything in place quickly, before sitting down at her desk with an open notebook and pencil. Humming softly t herself she started a quick sketch of her younger sister.
Evalin - No Interactions(Open)
Evalin weaved her way through the crowd towards her dorm room. Even though she knew that the people here wouldn't care about her ears and tail, that didn't stop her from worrying. She'd never forget the looks she got at middle school.
Checking the paper again, she carefully read over the location. Left wing, first floor, Room 127. Pretty much across the school from the 8th grade dorm.
Entering the building, she hiked her bag back over her shoulder, and did her best to ignore the people around her. She opened the door to her room as fast as she could, and sat down to catch her breath. opening her bag, she pulled out the few belongings she had with her, which amounted to her childhood stuffed animal, an extra pair of glasses, a small stack of books, some sketchbooks filled with drawings, and her art supplies, as well as a few other personal belongings. She was able to put everything in place quickly, before sitting down at her desk with an open notebook and pencil. Humming softly t herself she started a quick sketch of her younger sister.
JXVUomh.png Much I marvelled this ungainly fowl to hear discourse so plainly,
Though its answer little meaning—little relevancy bore;
For we cannot help agreeing that no living human being
Ever yet was blessed with seeing bird above his chamber door—
Bird or beast upon the sculptured bust above his chamber door,
With such name as “Nevermore.”
—Edgar Allen Poe
Raz

Interactions: Evalin
Raz didn't like it already. It was crowded and so noisy. Sure, they were flying over the crowd, but that didn't change anything. And looking down at their map, they were in room 127. Left wing, floor one. Probably a female dorm- they shuddered involuntarily at the thought- and probably having some magical girl or something in it.

Gliding down to the ground, the valkyrie walked into the door of the dorm, glancing around. A common room of sorts greeted her, full of chairs, tables, and there was a kitchen in a corner. A long hallway presumably led to the dorms, and though a few people glanced up at Raz, nobody said anything to them, just going back to chatting with their friends.

...are they going to try to fight me? The valkyrie thought, quickly walking through the room and looking for their door. It was quickly found, and pushed open. Inside, a girl was sitting, sketching something. Not wanting to disturb the girl- she had fox ears and a tail- the valkyrie tossed their stuff on the bed that wasn't taken, making sure to keep their wings in check. After all, they were large enough to damage something in the room.

"Uh. Hi." Raz said to the kitsune-girl. "I'm Raz. They/them." They quickly turned back to unpacking their stuff, hoping the girl didn't think they were too weird. After all, they'd be living together.
Raz

Raz didn't like it already. It was crowded and so noisy. Sure, they were flying over the crowd, but that didn't change anything. And looking down at their map, they were in room 127. Left wing, floor one. Probably a female dorm- they shuddered involuntarily at the thought- and probably having some magical girl or something in it.

Gliding down to the ground, the valkyrie walked into the door of the dorm, glancing around. A common room of sorts greeted her, full of chairs, tables, and there was a kitchen in a corner. A long hallway presumably led to the dorms, and though a few people glanced up at Raz, nobody said anything to them, just going back to chatting with their friends.

...are they going to try to fight me? The valkyrie thought, quickly walking through the room and looking for their door. It was quickly found, and pushed open. Inside, a girl was sitting, sketching something. Not wanting to disturb the girl- she had fox ears and a tail- the valkyrie tossed their stuff on the bed that wasn't taken, making sure to keep their wings in check. After all, they were large enough to damage something in the room.

"Uh. Hi." Raz said to the kitsune-girl. "I'm Raz. They/them." They quickly turned back to unpacking their stuff, hoping the girl didn't think they were too weird. After all, they'd be living together.
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png

Hircine
Int: Ppl on Sophomore floor

Hircine was, truly, minding his own buisness. He was fine moving into Room 211 by himself, he was fine moving his stuff up a floor in the elevator. He was wearing a baseball cap, technically breaking code, but that was nothing new.

The boy has staunchly been standing next to his suitcase, brooding in the corner, when three juniors walked in, closing the doors behind them. Hircine could feel his hackles raising as they turned their jaded sights upon him.

“What do we have here? A little sophomore? Isn’t that right, wolf boy?” the leader-sort, a tall girl with too-pale skin and sharp nails.
“I ain’t little, shut up unless I gut ya like a fish,” he snapped back, making no actual sound, eyes narrowing.
“Aw, did your little fewwings get hurt?” she simpered back, delighting in antagonizing the line sophomore.
Hircine brewed in silence, shooting her and her posse a hateful glare, eyes fixed on her.
The pale girl’s eyebrows furrowed, moving too fast to see as she moved towards him. Just then, they opened onto the sophomore floor.

Hircine threw his weight forward out the door, catching the hissing girl out and almost squishing her on impact.
His nails dug into her skin and she snarled like an animal; mouth opening like a snake to snap onto his wrist, making the younger yowl in pain and let go of her pale neck, wrist screaming in pain.

She too that opportunity to kick him off of her into the wall, being caught by a flailing fist and wincing in pain, but hissed again, scales spreading over the skin of her neck. He landed in the ground on his shoulders and side. He rolled over, but the girl was already there, inch-long claws plunging towards his eye sockets. He jerked out of the way, regaining his feet, cap falling to the floor.
Pain ran steaks through him, but the adrenaline made it okay. These were the times Hircine felt more alive than ever, when the blade of death was so close to your throat that you could taste it’s cold steel yourself.
But a primal fear was what urged him to keep fighting, a terrified seed that grew within his chest and constructed his breathing.
Perhaps it was a fear of death. Perhaps it was something more.

Mrs Flowers/Lady Frost
Int: open

The woman was quietly doing paperwork, pen scratching on the paper as she wrote. She preferred calligraphy pens, for their points and for their elegant beauty that was instilled within the letters.
Cold coffee sat on her desk, slowly freezing as the woman next to it’s cold infused into it the freezing atmosphere of the room.

The desks of the thing were even coated in a thin layer of ice now, though she would scrape it off as students attended. The desk was neat, with a sparse few pictures and a frozen apple stuck to it.
As the woman stopped writing, she looked up for a second, but found that it was nothing outside of her classroom window, and resumed her dutiful task.

Hircine
Int: Ppl on Sophomore floor

Hircine was, truly, minding his own buisness. He was fine moving into Room 211 by himself, he was fine moving his stuff up a floor in the elevator. He was wearing a baseball cap, technically breaking code, but that was nothing new.

The boy has staunchly been standing next to his suitcase, brooding in the corner, when three juniors walked in, closing the doors behind them. Hircine could feel his hackles raising as they turned their jaded sights upon him.

“What do we have here? A little sophomore? Isn’t that right, wolf boy?” the leader-sort, a tall girl with too-pale skin and sharp nails.
“I ain’t little, shut up unless I gut ya like a fish,” he snapped back, making no actual sound, eyes narrowing.
“Aw, did your little fewwings get hurt?” she simpered back, delighting in antagonizing the line sophomore.
Hircine brewed in silence, shooting her and her posse a hateful glare, eyes fixed on her.
The pale girl’s eyebrows furrowed, moving too fast to see as she moved towards him. Just then, they opened onto the sophomore floor.

Hircine threw his weight forward out the door, catching the hissing girl out and almost squishing her on impact.
His nails dug into her skin and she snarled like an animal; mouth opening like a snake to snap onto his wrist, making the younger yowl in pain and let go of her pale neck, wrist screaming in pain.

She too that opportunity to kick him off of her into the wall, being caught by a flailing fist and wincing in pain, but hissed again, scales spreading over the skin of her neck. He landed in the ground on his shoulders and side. He rolled over, but the girl was already there, inch-long claws plunging towards his eye sockets. He jerked out of the way, regaining his feet, cap falling to the floor.
Pain ran steaks through him, but the adrenaline made it okay. These were the times Hircine felt more alive than ever, when the blade of death was so close to your throat that you could taste it’s cold steel yourself.
But a primal fear was what urged him to keep fighting, a terrified seed that grew within his chest and constructed his breathing.
Perhaps it was a fear of death. Perhaps it was something more.

Mrs Flowers/Lady Frost
Int: open

The woman was quietly doing paperwork, pen scratching on the paper as she wrote. She preferred calligraphy pens, for their points and for their elegant beauty that was instilled within the letters.
Cold coffee sat on her desk, slowly freezing as the woman next to it’s cold infused into it the freezing atmosphere of the room.

The desks of the thing were even coated in a thin layer of ice now, though she would scrape it off as students attended. The desk was neat, with a sparse few pictures and a frozen apple stuck to it.
As the woman stopped writing, she looked up for a second, but found that it was nothing outside of her classroom window, and resumed her dutiful task.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Evalin - Interactions: Raz
Evalin jumped slightly at the sound of someone's voice behind them. Standing up and twisting around, she quickly took in the person before her. They were a few inches shorter than her, with red-brown hair and large wings in various shades of red and orange. Their eyes were silver. Realizing she had been staring at the newcomer—Raz, her memory told her—for some time now she quickly whispered out a reply.
"Oh, hello. I'm Evalin. She/her. It's nice to meet you."
Privately she was happy that her roommate was someone with a visible mutation. They'd be less likely to care about hers.
glancing over at the window she winced as the brightness hurt her eyes.
"Is it okay if I keep the blinds closed? I don't see well in bright places."
Evalin jumped slightly at the sound of someone's voice behind them. Standing up and twisting around, she quickly took in the person before her. They were a few inches shorter than her, with red-brown hair and large wings in various shades of red and orange. Their eyes were silver. Realizing she had been staring at the newcomer—Raz, her memory told her—for some time now she quickly whispered out a reply.
"Oh, hello. I'm Evalin. She/her. It's nice to meet you."
Privately she was happy that her roommate was someone with a visible mutation. They'd be less likely to care about hers.
glancing over at the window she winced as the brightness hurt her eyes.
"Is it okay if I keep the blinds closed? I don't see well in bright places."
—Edgar Allen Poe
Raz

"Wh- yeah." Raz gave a shrug, hoping the girl hadn't noticed their stutter. It wasn't that they cared, but more that they didn't like appearing anything but strong. "Daylight is always a little too bright, I'll agree."

They were about to head out to try to find some coffee- after all, school was starting tomorrow, if their memory served them- when they stopped. "D'you want anything? Like, food-wise. I'm going to see if there's any coffee in this place- there should be, it's a school, for Helhiem's sake."

In reality, as much as they wanted coffee, they also wanted to so some flying. Their wings ached from the long bus ride here- mostly because the valkyrie was jammed against a wall, due to their "unnatural nature". But if Evalin wanted something, and they were already going out, why not ask?
Raz

"Wh- yeah." Raz gave a shrug, hoping the girl hadn't noticed their stutter. It wasn't that they cared, but more that they didn't like appearing anything but strong. "Daylight is always a little too bright, I'll agree."

They were about to head out to try to find some coffee- after all, school was starting tomorrow, if their memory served them- when they stopped. "D'you want anything? Like, food-wise. I'm going to see if there's any coffee in this place- there should be, it's a school, for Helhiem's sake."

In reality, as much as they wanted coffee, they also wanted to so some flying. Their wings ached from the long bus ride here- mostly because the valkyrie was jammed against a wall, due to their "unnatural nature". But if Evalin wanted something, and they were already going out, why not ask?
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
Evalin unconsciously reached up to scratch her ears—the furry ones—and shrugged.
"If it's not any trouble...then I'd like some tea. If they have it."
This was awkward. Very awkward. Hopefully it'd get less awkward as time went on, otherwise she might just die of embarrassment. Walking quietly over to the window, shielding her eyes with one hand, she lowered the blinds so the room was darker. Much better.
Her tail twitching slightly, she returned to her drawing, this time keeping alert in case Raz talked again.
Evalin unconsciously reached up to scratch her ears—the furry ones—and shrugged.
"If it's not any trouble...then I'd like some tea. If they have it."
This was awkward. Very awkward. Hopefully it'd get less awkward as time went on, otherwise she might just die of embarrassment. Walking quietly over to the window, shielding her eyes with one hand, she lowered the blinds so the room was darker. Much better.
Her tail twitching slightly, she returned to her drawing, this time keeping alert in case Raz talked again.
—Edgar Allen Poe
Maple - int: Her siblings

Maple slowly paced down the hall, just observing the walls, when she suddenly heard a loud crash behind her.
"STOP IT!" yelled Juniper infuriated, while stumbling up from being rammed into the wall.
"Aw, I know you loooove meeeee Juni Pie," taunted Sycamore.
"SHUT UP!"
Seconds later, she heard heard plants crashing through the walls, the flapping of wings, and the sounds of fireballs being flung. Along with the incoherent shouts of her siblings.

"Sigh. Just give a few seconds Maple. Ivy will break it up."
"Yup she probably will. Like always."

Sure enough, Ivy swooped in after hearing the commotion, and after a good 5 minutes of Ivy winning in a 1vs2 fight, she got them both to calm down.
"Juniper. Sycamore. You know we need to stay respectful and follow their rules." Ivy shot a worried look at Maple. "Or else."
Sycamore and Juniper were about to protest, but then Ivy commented, "Or else I'll just fight you both and win again. Also, we're definitely in trouble now for causing this mess," she said, referring the mess of scorch marks and vines.
The two younger siblings grumbled and begrudgingly stopped.

As they were walking, Maple thought,"Finally. God they are SOOO annoying at times." She replied to herself,"Well what if YOU'RE the annoying one?"
"..... Good point I guess."

The O'Connor siblings walked down the hall, eventually finding themselves in the cafeteria.
Maple - int: Her siblings

Maple slowly paced down the hall, just observing the walls, when she suddenly heard a loud crash behind her.
"STOP IT!" yelled Juniper infuriated, while stumbling up from being rammed into the wall.
"Aw, I know you loooove meeeee Juni Pie," taunted Sycamore.
"SHUT UP!"
Seconds later, she heard heard plants crashing through the walls, the flapping of wings, and the sounds of fireballs being flung. Along with the incoherent shouts of her siblings.

"Sigh. Just give a few seconds Maple. Ivy will break it up."
"Yup she probably will. Like always."

Sure enough, Ivy swooped in after hearing the commotion, and after a good 5 minutes of Ivy winning in a 1vs2 fight, she got them both to calm down.
"Juniper. Sycamore. You know we need to stay respectful and follow their rules." Ivy shot a worried look at Maple. "Or else."
Sycamore and Juniper were about to protest, but then Ivy commented, "Or else I'll just fight you both and win again. Also, we're definitely in trouble now for causing this mess," she said, referring the mess of scorch marks and vines.
The two younger siblings grumbled and begrudgingly stopped.

As they were walking, Maple thought,"Finally. God they are SOOO annoying at times." She replied to herself,"Well what if YOU'RE the annoying one?"
"..... Good point I guess."

The O'Connor siblings walked down the hall, eventually finding themselves in the cafeteria.
Nyla

Interacting with: Open

Nyla leaned up against the cold dungeon wall. Tears slowly rolled down her scratched up and bloodied face as she slumped down to the ground. Her knees were held tight to her chest as she tried to slow her breathes. Nyla had been in the dungeon for three days now. It was supposedly her final day, but who knew when she’d actually be released.

This wasn’t Nyla’s first time in the dungeon and most likely wouldn’t be her last. No matter what she did, she’d always end up in some kind of trouble. This time she had “accidentally” burnt her history book to a crisp. It wasn’t much her fault though... The overwhelming stress of this place had gotten to her and boom, just like that she had a green flaming book in front of her. This session had been particularly torturous. Nyla was used to getting small punishments, but nothing like this time.

Nyla quickly stood up as the large dungeon door creaked open. She wiped the tears from her face, attempting to wipe off the dried blood as well. The teacher that had walked in towered over her, seemingly staring into her soul. Nyla grunted as she spoke to the teacher,
“What is it now?”
The teacher raised her brow. Not many students would dare give any higher authority “sass” here. The old lady responded with throwing her hand into Nyla’s face, knocking her down to the ground,
“Your time is done... Congrats you didn’t die...yet” She spoke sarcastically, as she unlocked the cell door, “Now go on your way and you might not end up back here”

Nyla showed no emotion as she stood regaining her balance, pushing past the teacher. Its best to hide you’re emotions than letting them hold you down.. She’d always say to herself. She slowly made her way up the long flights of stairs, more and more light shining through as she made her way up. Nyla pushed open the door at the top, large words reading “dungeon” above it. She rolled her eyes as she did often when leaving the place. How could they just get away with basically torturing children?!

She made her way to the bath room, her face still covered in scratches and blood. Nyla bent down to the sink, running the cool water threw her hands, then splashing it onto her face. She looked into the mirror, noticing a big cut on her lip. Nyla groaned, grabbing some paper towels to wipe off the rest of her face.
Nyla

Interacting with: Open

Nyla leaned up against the cold dungeon wall. Tears slowly rolled down her scratched up and bloodied face as she slumped down to the ground. Her knees were held tight to her chest as she tried to slow her breathes. Nyla had been in the dungeon for three days now. It was supposedly her final day, but who knew when she’d actually be released.

This wasn’t Nyla’s first time in the dungeon and most likely wouldn’t be her last. No matter what she did, she’d always end up in some kind of trouble. This time she had “accidentally” burnt her history book to a crisp. It wasn’t much her fault though... The overwhelming stress of this place had gotten to her and boom, just like that she had a green flaming book in front of her. This session had been particularly torturous. Nyla was used to getting small punishments, but nothing like this time.

Nyla quickly stood up as the large dungeon door creaked open. She wiped the tears from her face, attempting to wipe off the dried blood as well. The teacher that had walked in towered over her, seemingly staring into her soul. Nyla grunted as she spoke to the teacher,
“What is it now?”
The teacher raised her brow. Not many students would dare give any higher authority “sass” here. The old lady responded with throwing her hand into Nyla’s face, knocking her down to the ground,
“Your time is done... Congrats you didn’t die...yet” She spoke sarcastically, as she unlocked the cell door, “Now go on your way and you might not end up back here”

Nyla showed no emotion as she stood regaining her balance, pushing past the teacher. Its best to hide you’re emotions than letting them hold you down.. She’d always say to herself. She slowly made her way up the long flights of stairs, more and more light shining through as she made her way up. Nyla pushed open the door at the top, large words reading “dungeon” above it. She rolled her eyes as she did often when leaving the place. How could they just get away with basically torturing children?!

She made her way to the bath room, her face still covered in scratches and blood. Nyla bent down to the sink, running the cool water threw her hands, then splashing it onto her face. She looked into the mirror, noticing a big cut on her lip. Nyla groaned, grabbing some paper towels to wipe off the rest of her face.
GNXA7KM.jpg

Eric - Dorm wing, sophomore floor
Interacting with - Hircine {@Kingman}

Eric hadn't been having a very good day. He'd accidentally torched his English workbook when he got mad about not understanding the simple sentence patterns and hadn't notice how hot his hands became before the book was a powdery crisp in his hands, slipping through his fingers and sprinkling onto the floor in a little ash pile.

Luckily the teacher had been merciful. He'd been in the dungeon for maybe an hour, his ribs being slammed into by heavy fists and abs pounded to a pulp by the correctional teacher who aided in punishments. The boy scoffed at the labels they were given as he slowly made his way to his dorm room, holding his bruised ribs with an arm and the other gripping the railing to the stairs. At least the beating had gotten him out of going to classes for the rest of the day. As his muscles burned and ached wih every step, though, he was beginning to feel like struggling through history wouldn't have been nearly as bad as he thought.

Some of you may be wondering, why did he take the stairs? To Eric, it was simple- no one else really took them. Most of the time they took elevators instead, and unless it was a cold day out no one wanted to be in a cramped metal box with a walking space heater. At least he didn't sweat a bunch or smell. If he'd been cursed with that, oh lord, the school would have killed him a lot sooner.

He stopped at the sophomore floor to catch his breath, as the beating had taken the starch outta him, and he thought he heard something that sounded a lot like struggling. It was coming their main room with a shut door, so Eric was hesitant about seeing what was going on. A lot of new sophomores were moving in today, he noticed. Eric felt sorry for them- when he'd moved in as a young child, he'd been bullied and tormented, although not much worse than what he was used to, but it still bothered him and he imagined it was horrible for someone newer to the dorms.

He listened for a little longer, then figured that the crashing and fighting noises weren't something he didn't want to just barge into, and strode over to the door, standing at his full height (he didn't know, he hadn't really checked in a long time, but it was tall) and trying to make himself not look like a whipped dog.
One look told him enough when he saw what was going on. As weak as he felt, he couldn't just let the guy get beaten up. He remained still, but manipulated the heat in the room to form an unpleasantly hot whoosh of air to rush into the junior's faces, hopefully driving them back away from the sophomore.

This place was a horrible place for younger kids. Eric knew how they felt. He just wanted to help.

Eric - Dorm wing, sophomore floor
Interacting with - Hircine {@Kingman}

Eric hadn't been having a very good day. He'd accidentally torched his English workbook when he got mad about not understanding the simple sentence patterns and hadn't notice how hot his hands became before the book was a powdery crisp in his hands, slipping through his fingers and sprinkling onto the floor in a little ash pile.

Luckily the teacher had been merciful. He'd been in the dungeon for maybe an hour, his ribs being slammed into by heavy fists and abs pounded to a pulp by the correctional teacher who aided in punishments. The boy scoffed at the labels they were given as he slowly made his way to his dorm room, holding his bruised ribs with an arm and the other gripping the railing to the stairs. At least the beating had gotten him out of going to classes for the rest of the day. As his muscles burned and ached wih every step, though, he was beginning to feel like struggling through history wouldn't have been nearly as bad as he thought.

Some of you may be wondering, why did he take the stairs? To Eric, it was simple- no one else really took them. Most of the time they took elevators instead, and unless it was a cold day out no one wanted to be in a cramped metal box with a walking space heater. At least he didn't sweat a bunch or smell. If he'd been cursed with that, oh lord, the school would have killed him a lot sooner.

He stopped at the sophomore floor to catch his breath, as the beating had taken the starch outta him, and he thought he heard something that sounded a lot like struggling. It was coming their main room with a shut door, so Eric was hesitant about seeing what was going on. A lot of new sophomores were moving in today, he noticed. Eric felt sorry for them- when he'd moved in as a young child, he'd been bullied and tormented, although not much worse than what he was used to, but it still bothered him and he imagined it was horrible for someone newer to the dorms.

He listened for a little longer, then figured that the crashing and fighting noises weren't something he didn't want to just barge into, and strode over to the door, standing at his full height (he didn't know, he hadn't really checked in a long time, but it was tall) and trying to make himself not look like a whipped dog.
One look told him enough when he saw what was going on. As weak as he felt, he couldn't just let the guy get beaten up. He remained still, but manipulated the heat in the room to form an unpleasantly hot whoosh of air to rush into the junior's faces, hopefully driving them back away from the sophomore.

This place was a horrible place for younger kids. Eric knew how they felt. He just wanted to help.

HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her
Give me Pumpkin Spice before I remove your kneecap privileges

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8