Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Return of the King (1x1 with SoulLugia11
1 2 3
@SoulLugia11

Things at the ashfall alliance had been well over the years. And to their surprise, old allies have returned making contact with them! Their first friends they ever met, Soul and Maka. But after years, things have changed. Anduin has stepped aside from leading and now Regulus is the leader alongside Aster. His family had grown too as well as the lair.
But despite everything, ruins still remained too. Some allegedly haunted by unknown entities. To regulus and the clan, they merely barred anyone from getting to them. But unfortunately not everyone was aware and more than fire flight ruins. Shadow, ice and more had ruins... it was a matter of time before one was found.

Aster was practicing her dancing, regulus was in his office working. Everyone seemed busy lately which was good. It meant that the clan was prosperous. Although many dragons were unaware of the ruins dark secrets.
@SoulLugia11

Things at the ashfall alliance had been well over the years. And to their surprise, old allies have returned making contact with them! Their first friends they ever met, Soul and Maka. But after years, things have changed. Anduin has stepped aside from leading and now Regulus is the leader alongside Aster. His family had grown too as well as the lair.
But despite everything, ruins still remained too. Some allegedly haunted by unknown entities. To regulus and the clan, they merely barred anyone from getting to them. But unfortunately not everyone was aware and more than fire flight ruins. Shadow, ice and more had ruins... it was a matter of time before one was found.

Aster was practicing her dancing, regulus was in his office working. Everyone seemed busy lately which was good. It meant that the clan was prosperous. Although many dragons were unaware of the ruins dark secrets.
@Eaglerider (I'm subbed! I'm assuming you are too? It took a while to come up with my intro and the new clan name, whoops XD)

While his clan had decreased in numbers over the years, Welun couldn't be more proud of them. He still had some old members by his side, such as Soul and Maka, but he also had newer members who brought a lot to the clan as a whole. He even decided to finally give the lot of them a name: Shadow Break.

It wasn't the best name, but he knew his former mate would've loved it.

To say things were going well recently, however, would be a lie. Clan morale was down, and there was only one reason for that. Some dragons were even scared to leave the expanded den, thinking they would go missing too. Certain dragons were affected more than others, but one thing was known between all of them. They needed to stay strong.

Welun knew he needed the dragons' mood to improve, or things would only get worse. Soon enough, no one would want to leave, and they would be unable to gather the food and materials they needed to survive. Something needed to be done, so he reached out to a clan they'd been allied with for a long time.

He couldn't leave to meet with them, being the leader and all. Although he initially thought it unwise to send Maka in his stead, given her emotional state, he decided to trust her with the task, so long as she went with another dragon. He chose Fell to accompany her, informing him to stop her from making any impulsive decisions or going off-course.

She didn't seem to express any dissent for the decision, though Welun knew better. Nonetheless, they managed to make the trip, and currently, they were exploring the Ashfall Wastes. The female Imperial and the male Tundra didn't exchange a ton of words during the trip. They didn't feel the need to. Right now, they were making their way towards the den where their old friends lived.

Maka put a convincing enough smile on her face, trying to stay positive. Fell looked a little concerned, but he managed to hide it from her.

Meanwhile, Phalegros had been sent to scavenge any trinket he thought would be useful to the clan. He was a treasure seeker at heart, and once he came across ruins surrounded by mist, he knew he had to check it out. He ignored any and all warning signs, entering the ruins.

After some time of exploring and not finding much, he began to feel tired. He decided a quick rest couldn't hurt, and so he lay on the stone ground. His eyes slowly closed as he drifted off to sleep.
@Eaglerider (I'm subbed! I'm assuming you are too? It took a while to come up with my intro and the new clan name, whoops XD)

While his clan had decreased in numbers over the years, Welun couldn't be more proud of them. He still had some old members by his side, such as Soul and Maka, but he also had newer members who brought a lot to the clan as a whole. He even decided to finally give the lot of them a name: Shadow Break.

It wasn't the best name, but he knew his former mate would've loved it.

To say things were going well recently, however, would be a lie. Clan morale was down, and there was only one reason for that. Some dragons were even scared to leave the expanded den, thinking they would go missing too. Certain dragons were affected more than others, but one thing was known between all of them. They needed to stay strong.

Welun knew he needed the dragons' mood to improve, or things would only get worse. Soon enough, no one would want to leave, and they would be unable to gather the food and materials they needed to survive. Something needed to be done, so he reached out to a clan they'd been allied with for a long time.

He couldn't leave to meet with them, being the leader and all. Although he initially thought it unwise to send Maka in his stead, given her emotional state, he decided to trust her with the task, so long as she went with another dragon. He chose Fell to accompany her, informing him to stop her from making any impulsive decisions or going off-course.

She didn't seem to express any dissent for the decision, though Welun knew better. Nonetheless, they managed to make the trip, and currently, they were exploring the Ashfall Wastes. The female Imperial and the male Tundra didn't exchange a ton of words during the trip. They didn't feel the need to. Right now, they were making their way towards the den where their old friends lived.

Maka put a convincing enough smile on her face, trying to stay positive. Fell looked a little concerned, but he managed to hide it from her.

Meanwhile, Phalegros had been sent to scavenge any trinket he thought would be useful to the clan. He was a treasure seeker at heart, and once he came across ruins surrounded by mist, he knew he had to check it out. He ignored any and all warning signs, entering the ruins.

After some time of exploring and not finding much, he began to feel tired. He decided a quick rest couldn't hurt, and so he lay on the stone ground. His eyes slowly closed as he drifted off to sleep.
xk7ymDQ.png
(I am :) sorry my intro was not much help...)

The clan had since had guards patrolling the area around what they owned. They saw the duo approach their land and looked at them. "What do you wish from our clan?" One asked.

Inside the clan, there was a typical day going on. Creating goods, weapons, food and more. All to send via trade or to use among their own clan. The performers were all busy practicing their routines. Though none knew about the visitors coming to speak to them.

Aster was with her daughters talking and practicing. Though they didn't know what to do with the idea of visitors besides trying to help them or that Welun"s clan had been going through hardships and other issues that they had no idea about.

The ruins he was in almost seemed alive somehow. A banescale looked at the imperial curiously as they slept. Yes... this dragon would work for his return. He walked to the sleeping imperial and began to takeover the dragon.
(I am :) sorry my intro was not much help...)

The clan had since had guards patrolling the area around what they owned. They saw the duo approach their land and looked at them. "What do you wish from our clan?" One asked.

Inside the clan, there was a typical day going on. Creating goods, weapons, food and more. All to send via trade or to use among their own clan. The performers were all busy practicing their routines. Though none knew about the visitors coming to speak to them.

Aster was with her daughters talking and practicing. Though they didn't know what to do with the idea of visitors besides trying to help them or that Welun"s clan had been going through hardships and other issues that they had no idea about.

The ruins he was in almost seemed alive somehow. A banescale looked at the imperial curiously as they slept. Yes... this dragon would work for his return. He walked to the sleeping imperial and began to takeover the dragon.
((You're good!))

Fell was nervous about the guards, a shy expression forming on his face. Maka, however, knew the drill. They shouldn't try to hurt them, not as long as they told the truth and stayed reasonable.

"Hi! Good day, isn't it?" she greeted. "We're representatives from the Shadow Break Clan. You know, Welun's clan. He sent us to visit Regulus and Aster. We just want to talk. Don't worry, we wouldn't dream of hurting anyone here. We're friends, after all!"

Fell simply nodded along with what she was saying, unsure of what he could add. The Imperial wasn't entirely used to doing all the talking, and while he wished he could help with that, he knew very well he was out of his league in that regard.

A part of Phalegros's mind felt the foreign invader beginning to corrupt him, but he was still asleep. He grit his teeth, shifting uncomfortably. "Mhn..." he groaned.
((You're good!))

Fell was nervous about the guards, a shy expression forming on his face. Maka, however, knew the drill. They shouldn't try to hurt them, not as long as they told the truth and stayed reasonable.

"Hi! Good day, isn't it?" she greeted. "We're representatives from the Shadow Break Clan. You know, Welun's clan. He sent us to visit Regulus and Aster. We just want to talk. Don't worry, we wouldn't dream of hurting anyone here. We're friends, after all!"

Fell simply nodded along with what she was saying, unsure of what he could add. The Imperial wasn't entirely used to doing all the talking, and while he wished he could help with that, he knew very well he was out of his league in that regard.

A part of Phalegros's mind felt the foreign invader beginning to corrupt him, but he was still asleep. He grit his teeth, shifting uncomfortably. "Mhn..." he groaned.
xk7ymDQ.png
They looked at her. "Welun?' One asked. "What is the reason for the visit?" Then the second spoke. "They already said... please follow me. I'll take you to regulus." He said.

They stepped aside and the more receptive one led them to an office deep in the lair, passing all of the shops and other areas as they went. Though few dragons truly seemed to know they were there.

The banescale smiled. Then in a burst of energy, Phalegros was no longer the same. He had a new mission entirely now.
They looked at her. "Welun?' One asked. "What is the reason for the visit?" Then the second spoke. "They already said... please follow me. I'll take you to regulus." He said.

They stepped aside and the more receptive one led them to an office deep in the lair, passing all of the shops and other areas as they went. Though few dragons truly seemed to know they were there.

The banescale smiled. Then in a burst of energy, Phalegros was no longer the same. He had a new mission entirely now.
The two nodded and followed behind their guide, studying their changing surroundings as they went. Even though they were in friendly territory, anything could happen. Something could always go wrong.

Despite everything, Maka and Fell were rather excited to see their friends again after so long. I wish he were here, the Imperial thought sadly, sighing a little. He'd be happy to see them too... where are you...?

Phalegros let out a stifled cry as the transformation was completed. Shortly after it was done, he slowly stood up, taking a gander at his surroundings. Ah, how the world has changed since his absence... but that wouldn't matter soon enough. He had a new goal in mind.

Grinning wickedly, the Ancient King exited the ruins with his new body.
The two nodded and followed behind their guide, studying their changing surroundings as they went. Even though they were in friendly territory, anything could happen. Something could always go wrong.

Despite everything, Maka and Fell were rather excited to see their friends again after so long. I wish he were here, the Imperial thought sadly, sighing a little. He'd be happy to see them too... where are you...?

Phalegros let out a stifled cry as the transformation was completed. Shortly after it was done, he slowly stood up, taking a gander at his surroundings. Ah, how the world has changed since his absence... but that wouldn't matter soon enough. He had a new goal in mind.

Grinning wickedly, the Ancient King exited the ruins with his new body.
xk7ymDQ.png
They soon arrived... the guard opening the door revealing a very busy regulus at his desk. "Vistors Regulus." He declared before stepping away.

Regulus looked at them. "Hm? Could it be...?" He looked closer. "Maka and fell?" He asked curiously. He remembered them at least. "How have you been all these years?" He offered them drinks from the long trip.
They soon arrived... the guard opening the door revealing a very busy regulus at his desk. "Vistors Regulus." He declared before stepping away.

Regulus looked at them. "Hm? Could it be...?" He looked closer. "Maka and fell?" He asked curiously. He remembered them at least. "How have you been all these years?" He offered them drinks from the long trip.
As soon as Regulus was in view, Maka had to refrain from tackle-hugging him. Her large size would've no doubt crushed him, and she needed to be more professional. Nonetheless, she dipped her head in respect, as did Fell.

Accepting the drink, she smiled. "Regulus! Long time no see. I'm honestly relieved to see you again."

Fell nodded silently, also taking the drink offered to him politely. When asked how the clan was doing, the Imperial's happy look slowly faded away, replaced by a frown. She glanced at the ground.

"Well, up until recently, we were doing quite well," Maka began. "Our numbers are a bit smaller, but our territory is much larger than it was before. Our new members are amazing, they really are. The older members too, of course!"

She paused hesitantly. "But our morale isn't the highest right now. One... one of our own has disappeared. Panic has spiked among us. We don't know what happened. We sent a search party not too long ago, but they returned empty-handed."

She hadn't mentioned who was gone yet, mainly because it was very difficult for her to say it aloud, much less think about it. Fell adjusted his headphones nervously. The absence of Maka's loyal partner, Soul, was starting to become more apparent at that moment.
As soon as Regulus was in view, Maka had to refrain from tackle-hugging him. Her large size would've no doubt crushed him, and she needed to be more professional. Nonetheless, she dipped her head in respect, as did Fell.

Accepting the drink, she smiled. "Regulus! Long time no see. I'm honestly relieved to see you again."

Fell nodded silently, also taking the drink offered to him politely. When asked how the clan was doing, the Imperial's happy look slowly faded away, replaced by a frown. She glanced at the ground.

"Well, up until recently, we were doing quite well," Maka began. "Our numbers are a bit smaller, but our territory is much larger than it was before. Our new members are amazing, they really are. The older members too, of course!"

She paused hesitantly. "But our morale isn't the highest right now. One... one of our own has disappeared. Panic has spiked among us. We don't know what happened. We sent a search party not too long ago, but they returned empty-handed."

She hadn't mentioned who was gone yet, mainly because it was very difficult for her to say it aloud, much less think about it. Fell adjusted his headphones nervously. The absence of Maka's loyal partner, Soul, was starting to become more apparent at that moment.
xk7ymDQ.png
Regulus nods. "It is a relief to see you both. But even i have learned when you are hiding the truth." He said. "I assume Soul is missing again?" He asked. It was not as cold as the wording sounded... it was more of him knowing better than Maka traveling without him unless he was unwell.

"I can of course send scouts and help personally by accompanying you. But i would have to alert my clan of leaving. Despite technically leaderless.. I'm leading." He said. "Though I'm glad you listened to the warnings Fell. last you were here. I believe that you entered a ruin. Took 4 days to dig that clear." He said.

"I apologize for not getting to the gate." He said. "You both must be tired... but how can we help morale? Shall I send Aster and others to perform?"
Regulus nods. "It is a relief to see you both. But even i have learned when you are hiding the truth." He said. "I assume Soul is missing again?" He asked. It was not as cold as the wording sounded... it was more of him knowing better than Maka traveling without him unless he was unwell.

"I can of course send scouts and help personally by accompanying you. But i would have to alert my clan of leaving. Despite technically leaderless.. I'm leading." He said. "Though I'm glad you listened to the warnings Fell. last you were here. I believe that you entered a ruin. Took 4 days to dig that clear." He said.

"I apologize for not getting to the gate." He said. "You both must be tired... but how can we help morale? Shall I send Aster and others to perform?"
Maka knew the truth, but it still hurt to hear it. She barely managed to keep from wincing. "...Yes," she answered quietly. She looked down at her claws, flexing them a little. "Idiot can't stop getting into trouble," she added almost inaudibly, doing her best to stop herself from crying.

He may be an idiot, but he's MY idiot.

She looked up when Regulus offered to help them out by sending scouts and accompanying them personally. "That's a really generous offer, Regulus," she started. A surge of guilt suddenly flooded her. "You don't have to offer yourself up if you don't want to, though I cannot stop you. You're the leader here, after all." She chuckled a bit.

Fell nodded grimly. "Yeah... that sucked," he remarked. "Those ruins sure are tough to get into, much less through. There are some ruins in the Shadow territory, and we've managed to steer clear of those for now. Creepy places, I'm telling you!"

He coughed a bit, taking a sip of his drink. He usually doesn't talk that much. He smiled. "Don't worry, it's okay." His face lit up when Regulus mentioned Aster. He was about to answer, but then he remembered who had the higher rank of the two visitors, glancing at Maka.

She grinned. "You can if you wish! We'd love to host them. If that is the case, one of us should accompany them back to Shadow Break, and the other should accompany the scouts." She was definitely set on who was going where, and nothing would change her mind.
Maka knew the truth, but it still hurt to hear it. She barely managed to keep from wincing. "...Yes," she answered quietly. She looked down at her claws, flexing them a little. "Idiot can't stop getting into trouble," she added almost inaudibly, doing her best to stop herself from crying.

He may be an idiot, but he's MY idiot.

She looked up when Regulus offered to help them out by sending scouts and accompanying them personally. "That's a really generous offer, Regulus," she started. A surge of guilt suddenly flooded her. "You don't have to offer yourself up if you don't want to, though I cannot stop you. You're the leader here, after all." She chuckled a bit.

Fell nodded grimly. "Yeah... that sucked," he remarked. "Those ruins sure are tough to get into, much less through. There are some ruins in the Shadow territory, and we've managed to steer clear of those for now. Creepy places, I'm telling you!"

He coughed a bit, taking a sip of his drink. He usually doesn't talk that much. He smiled. "Don't worry, it's okay." His face lit up when Regulus mentioned Aster. He was about to answer, but then he remembered who had the higher rank of the two visitors, glancing at Maka.

She grinned. "You can if you wish! We'd love to host them. If that is the case, one of us should accompany them back to Shadow Break, and the other should accompany the scouts." She was definitely set on who was going where, and nothing would change her mind.
xk7ymDQ.png
1 2 3