Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 RP with Kingman
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 138 139
Hello everyone ^^

I'm pretty new to the Forums and this is my first time RPing on this site, so pardon me if I get something wrong!

I'm primarily interested in human or human-shaped characters (angels, vampires, part-humans, etc. are all great with me, however I'm not really interested in anthros) with romance involved alongside a broader plot. MxM, MxNB, and NBxNB are more up my alley at the moment, as I usually play male or nonbinary characters, but I'm not that opposed to a ship involving a girl. As for setting, I prefer original fantasy (I like worldbuilding with my partner). I am interested in Hollow Knight, Inheritance Cycle, and Fallen Hero: Rebirth inspired settings as well!

I'm not new to RPing-I've been doing it for about four years now! I find it important to have proper spelling and grammar while RPing, but I never got the hang of writing multiple paragraphs for each post...

My replies usually tend to be one paragraph or less in length (>=5 sentences) with a focus on dialogue and interaction, but I sometimes sprinkle in longer posts as well if my character is not actively interacting with anyone/is performing a series of actions. I do respond fairly quickly as I am online most of the day, though.

As for my characters...I have a lot, but will usually make a new character for each RP. I'll also probably end up having one main character and multiple side characters, depending on the scenario and setting.

Lmao I'm so sorry, this is a mess, but yeah! Lmk if you're interested!
Hello everyone ^^

I'm pretty new to the Forums and this is my first time RPing on this site, so pardon me if I get something wrong!

I'm primarily interested in human or human-shaped characters (angels, vampires, part-humans, etc. are all great with me, however I'm not really interested in anthros) with romance involved alongside a broader plot. MxM, MxNB, and NBxNB are more up my alley at the moment, as I usually play male or nonbinary characters, but I'm not that opposed to a ship involving a girl. As for setting, I prefer original fantasy (I like worldbuilding with my partner). I am interested in Hollow Knight, Inheritance Cycle, and Fallen Hero: Rebirth inspired settings as well!

I'm not new to RPing-I've been doing it for about four years now! I find it important to have proper spelling and grammar while RPing, but I never got the hang of writing multiple paragraphs for each post...

My replies usually tend to be one paragraph or less in length (>=5 sentences) with a focus on dialogue and interaction, but I sometimes sprinkle in longer posts as well if my character is not actively interacting with anyone/is performing a series of actions. I do respond fairly quickly as I am online most of the day, though.

As for my characters...I have a lot, but will usually make a new character for each RP. I'll also probably end up having one main character and multiple side characters, depending on the scenario and setting.

Lmao I'm so sorry, this is a mess, but yeah! Lmk if you're interested!
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
@BFD66 (sorry for the ping if you’re subbed!)

Hey there! I’m King! I’ve been here a bit, welcome to the forums!
I’d be very interested in original fantasy, Inheritance, or Hollow Knight plots, but leaning more towards OG stuff!
@BFD66 (sorry for the ping if you’re subbed!)

Hey there! I’m King! I’ve been here a bit, welcome to the forums!
I’d be very interested in original fantasy, Inheritance, or Hollow Knight plots, but leaning more towards OG stuff!
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Hello King! It's nice to meet you, and thanks for the welcome!

I'd love to do an RP with an original setting with you! Do you want to talk plot and characters here or make a different thread? I'm not entirely sure what the usual etiquette is...
Hello King! It's nice to meet you, and thanks for the welcome!

I'd love to do an RP with an original setting with you! Do you want to talk plot and characters here or make a different thread? I'm not entirely sure what the usual etiquette is...
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

Np!
It depends on how many RPs you wanna do- if you leave it up other people will probably come on through, if we do it here people generally see it as closed!
Np!
It depends on how many RPs you wanna do- if you leave it up other people will probably come on through, if we do it here people generally see it as closed!

I think just the one for now is good for me, so I can get used to FR RPing!
I think just the one for now is good for me, so I can get used to FR RPing!

Sounds good!
FR is a pretty good forum setup lol

So, what sorta fantasy were you thinking?
Sounds good!
FR is a pretty good forum setup lol

So, what sorta fantasy were you thinking?

@BFD66 if your still looking i'd love to do a fantasy human rp with you!
@BFD66 if your still looking i'd love to do a fantasy human rp with you!
Wx0EgSk.png
@Jackandsally I'd love to take you up on that, but maybe at a later time if that's okay?

I was thinking maybe something high-fantasy? With kingdoms and magic and such

possibly different races as well!
@Jackandsally I'd love to take you up on that, but maybe at a later time if that's okay?

I was thinking maybe something high-fantasy? With kingdoms and magic and such

possibly different races as well!

@BDFD666 Sounds great!!!
@BDFD666 Sounds great!!!
Wx0EgSk.png
High fantasy is always fun!
So like irl midevil times?
High fantasy is always fun!
So like irl midevil times?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 138 139