Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ Luminousheart
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1819 1820
“It isn’t a good idea... a lot of times they know affiliates and well... I’m literally your second mate... theyd probably know that I work with you.... it isn’t worth the risk...” he shook his head slightly. His thoughts where still whirling NONONONO WHY DID I SAY THAT IM JUST DIGGING MYSELF DEEPER INTO THIS WHOLE GOD DAMMIT Forest kept a disappointed look on his face trying to hide the inner turmoil happening at the moment. He kept his fist hidden from Killian as well, though the blood was already starting to drip onto the ground.
“It isn’t a good idea... a lot of times they know affiliates and well... I’m literally your second mate... theyd probably know that I work with you.... it isn’t worth the risk...” he shook his head slightly. His thoughts where still whirling NONONONO WHY DID I SAY THAT IM JUST DIGGING MYSELF DEEPER INTO THIS WHOLE GOD DAMMIT Forest kept a disappointed look on his face trying to hide the inner turmoil happening at the moment. He kept his fist hidden from Killian as well, though the blood was already starting to drip onto the ground.
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
Killian looked down at the ground, he could swear that he saw blood, "Listen, if you have business here...you can just tell me, I'll keep the ship docked for you," Killian told him seriously, he sighed and took his overcoat off, hanging it on the rail, he turned around and looked at Forest, he crossed his arms and arched an eyebrow. [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/app/share/202009/36064_4AxJjdcG.png[/img] Killian's life in a song. https://youtu.be/_RLEdmk2Vx8
Killian looked down at the ground, he could swear that he saw blood, "Listen, if you have business here...you can just tell me, I'll keep the ship docked for you," Killian told him seriously, he sighed and took his overcoat off, hanging it on the rail, he turned around and looked at Forest, he crossed his arms and arched an eyebrow.

36064_4AxJjdcG.png

Killian's life in a song.

https://youtu.be/_RLEdmk2Vx8
JkpHEfN.jpg
“I just really thought it would be nice to take a break.” Forest sighed. “I would like if you kept the boat docked, I just felt it would be nice to stop for some fresh air... check out the shops... it’s been a while since we actually took a break and enjoyed ourselves.” He shrugged. “Just today and tomorrow alright?” Forest nodded... desperately trying to dig himself out of the hole he was in “but first.... I need my hand wrapped, I think I cut my hand on something while we were rushing by”

Xjdjdjd
“I just really thought it would be nice to take a break.” Forest sighed. “I would like if you kept the boat docked, I just felt it would be nice to stop for some fresh air... check out the shops... it’s been a while since we actually took a break and enjoyed ourselves.” He shrugged. “Just today and tomorrow alright?” Forest nodded... desperately trying to dig himself out of the hole he was in “but first.... I need my hand wrapped, I think I cut my hand on something while we were rushing by”

Xjdjdjd
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
[img] https://share-cdn.picrew.me/app/share/202009/207297_DBa0x7eo.png
207297_DBa0x7eo.png
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
Upset boy hours
Upset boy hours
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
"Lucky you." Killian grumbled, he pulled out his bandages and motioned for Forest to sit down, giving him a sassy smile.

oh noes.
"Lucky you." Killian grumbled, he pulled out his bandages and motioned for Forest to sit down, giving him a sassy smile.

oh noes.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Forest gave him a weak smile back, and sat down, opening his hadn’t... which was pretty damn bloody. “Lucky me...”
Forest gave him a weak smile back, and sat down, opening his hadn’t... which was pretty damn bloody. “Lucky me...”
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
Killian sat down in front of Forest and took some water and washed the wound off, "Idiot." he muttered before glancing up at his second-mate and trying to avoid blushing.
Killian sat down in front of Forest and took some water and washed the wound off, "Idiot." he muttered before glancing up at his second-mate and trying to avoid blushing.
JkpHEfN.jpg
“That’s me” he gave another half hearted grin at his captain. Tonight... would probably be easy... but tomorrow night would be harder....
“That’s me” he gave another half hearted grin at his captain. Tonight... would probably be easy... but tomorrow night would be harder....
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
Killian finally bandaged his wound, "Be more careful next time." he warned, before kissing Forest on the cheek playfully, "See ya later." he got up and walked up to the helm.
Killian finally bandaged his wound, "Be more careful next time." he warned, before kissing Forest on the cheek playfully, "See ya later." he got up and walked up to the helm.
JkpHEfN.jpg
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1819 1820