Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ Luminousheart
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1819 1820
Killian struggled, "Nonononono thats not nessisary-" he began to babble nervously.
Killian struggled, "Nonononono thats not nessisary-" he began to babble nervously.
JkpHEfN.jpg

Killian:

Frick this.

*kiss*

Killian:

Frick this.

*kiss*
JkpHEfN.jpg
“Pleeeaaasseee? It’ll be fun!” Forest half begged. Killian never seemed to get out much anyways...
“Pleeeaaasseee? It’ll be fun!” Forest half begged. Killian never seemed to get out much anyways...
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
Killian gulped, "Fine." he whispered, he shuddered and walked next to Forest, he tried to calm down but terrifying memories came into his brain.
Killian gulped, "Fine." he whispered, he shuddered and walked next to Forest, he tried to calm down but terrifying memories came into his brain.
JkpHEfN.jpg
“Yay!” He gave Killian a peck on the cheek and then went to hold his hand, noticing his shudder “are you ok Killy??”
“Yay!” He gave Killian a peck on the cheek and then went to hold his hand, noticing his shudder “are you ok Killy??”
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
[img] https://share-cdn.picrew.me/app/share/202009/31304_G5moz3qx.png
31304_G5moz3qx.png
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
AHHHHH HE'S SO CUTE-

Killian had a stroke, right there, his face got red, "Uhhh yeah mate no worries." he walked close to Forest, looking at the people suspiciously.
AHHHHH HE'S SO CUTE-

Killian had a stroke, right there, his face got red, "Uhhh yeah mate no worries." he walked close to Forest, looking at the people suspiciously.
JkpHEfN.jpg
“Are you sure? I won’t make you go if you arent feeling ok? Are you absolutely sure?” He asked, gripping tightly to Killians hand, confused
“Are you sure? I won’t make you go if you arent feeling ok? Are you absolutely sure?” He asked, gripping tightly to Killians hand, confused
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
"I dont like being on land that much," Killian admitted, he felt safe with Forest next to him....but still....he had a lot of distrust. [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/app/share/202009/42680_pC6l7C2K.png[/img]
"I dont like being on land that much," Killian admitted, he felt safe with Forest next to him....but still....he had a lot of distrust.

42680_pC6l7C2K.png
JkpHEfN.jpg
“Aw I’m sorry... we don’t have to go then... I didn’t realize...” he gave a sigh, giving Killian’s hand a squeeze of reassurance

YOU BETTER SEND ME THE LINK TO THAT PICREW RN//
“Aw I’m sorry... we don’t have to go then... I didn’t realize...” he gave a sigh, giving Killian’s hand a squeeze of reassurance

YOU BETTER SEND ME THE LINK TO THAT PICREW RN//
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1819 1820