Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ Luminousheart
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1819 1820
“Did... did I say something?” Forest asked confused as he set his crate down and secured it in place, heading out to go get the last one.
“Did... did I say something?” Forest asked confused as he set his crate down and secured it in place, heading out to go get the last one.
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
"No." Killian replied calmly, his black hair fell in front of his eyes, god he wanted to do it, but no....he had to wait...
"No." Killian replied calmly, his black hair fell in front of his eyes, god he wanted to do it, but no....he had to wait...
JkpHEfN.jpg
“O-ok then can you help me lift this crate then? It’s a lot heavier than I thought” Forest called out to Killian. It wasn’t really all that heavy but he knew that maybe Killian having to help him for once instead of the other way around would make him feel better?
“O-ok then can you help me lift this crate then? It’s a lot heavier than I thought” Forest called out to Killian. It wasn’t really all that heavy but he knew that maybe Killian having to help him for once instead of the other way around would make him feel better?
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
Killian snorted, "Right." he said with an amused smile, Killian walked over to Forest and helped lift the crate, he looked out at the sea, "The sooner we're out there the better." he muttered.
Killian snorted, "Right." he said with an amused smile, Killian walked over to Forest and helped lift the crate, he looked out at the sea, "The sooner we're out there the better." he muttered.
JkpHEfN.jpg
“What was that?” Forest asked, though he knew very well what he said. Forest really really wanted to stall for time though... it would be horrible if he had to go through the whole thing on this ship.... people could get hurt.... that would be really bad. “Hey what if we went and explored the town and stayed here for a bit... we rarely ever get to stay in one place for long and I think it’s be really nice for everyone to have a bit of a break.”
“What was that?” Forest asked, though he knew very well what he said. Forest really really wanted to stall for time though... it would be horrible if he had to go through the whole thing on this ship.... people could get hurt.... that would be really bad. “Hey what if we went and explored the town and stayed here for a bit... we rarely ever get to stay in one place for long and I think it’s be really nice for everyone to have a bit of a break.”
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
Forest really do be stalling for time tho//
Forest really do be stalling for time tho//
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
Killian didn't want to admit he was scared of being on land, "Sure, sounds good." he mumbled, "you can go, I'll stay on the ship." he said quietly as he put down the crate and began to tie it down, he was too nervous to think twice about what Forest was saying.
Killian didn't want to admit he was scared of being on land, "Sure, sounds good." he mumbled, "you can go, I'll stay on the ship." he said quietly as he put down the crate and began to tie it down, he was too nervous to think twice about what Forest was saying.
JkpHEfN.jpg
“Nonono! You’re coming with me to explore!!” Forest grinned as he put down the crate and once the crate was secured he yanked Killian by the hand and began dragging him out.
“Nonono! You’re coming with me to explore!!” Forest grinned as he put down the crate and once the crate was secured he yanked Killian by the hand and began dragging him out.
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
Killian:

Damnit Forest why the f*ck do i even think you're totally hot-