Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ Luminousheart
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1819 1820
“Right right” Forest nodded with a sigh “Sorry Cap’n” He apologized, pulling his hands away as soon as they were wrapped “I’m going to go double check that all the cargo was all properly loaded.” He said as he walked out briskly, putting down Killian without realizing it.

Forest made his way down to the hold, more anxious than ever. This was bad really bad... the full moon was tomorrow and it seemed like Killian was already keeping an eye on him.... “this is bad...” he whispered to himself, almost inaudible.
“Right right” Forest nodded with a sigh “Sorry Cap’n” He apologized, pulling his hands away as soon as they were wrapped “I’m going to go double check that all the cargo was all properly loaded.” He said as he walked out briskly, putting down Killian without realizing it.

Forest made his way down to the hold, more anxious than ever. This was bad really bad... the full moon was tomorrow and it seemed like Killian was already keeping an eye on him.... “this is bad...” he whispered to himself, almost inaudible.
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
Killian was a little hurt, "I can load bloody cargo..." he mumbled, the captain sat down at his desk, feeling hurt by someone he cared about.
Killian was a little hurt, "I can load bloody cargo..." he mumbled, the captain sat down at his desk, feeling hurt by someone he cared about.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Wahhh Forest didn’t mean to hurt him//

Forest sighed and double checked the cargo like he told Killian he would. He always hated the day before the full moon. He always could never sleep... he was always so jumpy around Killian the day before and the day of as well....why did his captain have to be an ex monster hunter?

When he was done checking he made his way back up to the captains cabin “I think we’re missing some things captain.... well not just some but quite a few... we’re missing 4 whole crates of supplies....”
Wahhh Forest didn’t mean to hurt him//

Forest sighed and double checked the cargo like he told Killian he would. He always hated the day before the full moon. He always could never sleep... he was always so jumpy around Killian the day before and the day of as well....why did his captain have to be an ex monster hunter?

When he was done checking he made his way back up to the captains cabin “I think we’re missing some things captain.... well not just some but quite a few... we’re missing 4 whole crates of supplies....”
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
Killian was writing something he turned around and calmly tucked the paper into his coat, "Hm? Oh, I'll go get it, those idiots..." he muttered, still feeling insulted, Killian walked off the ship.
Killian was writing something he turned around and calmly tucked the paper into his coat, "Hm? Oh, I'll go get it, those idiots..." he muttered, still feeling insulted, Killian walked off the ship.
JkpHEfN.jpg
“Ah alright.... I’ll come with...” Forest nodded, swiftly following his captain out
“Ah alright.... I’ll come with...” Forest nodded, swiftly following his captain out
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
Forest be like: I’m sowwy please don’t hate me//
Forest be like: I’m sowwy please don’t hate me//
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
After a heated argument with their supplier, Killian successfully took the crates back, he stumbled as he tried to carry two of the smaller ones, "Alright, careful....easy..." he told himself.
After a heated argument with their supplier, Killian successfully took the crates back, he stumbled as he tried to carry two of the smaller ones, "Alright, careful....easy..." he told himself.
JkpHEfN.jpg
“You should be careful captain.” Forest called, grabbing a larger crate and carrying it by Killian
“You should be careful captain.” Forest called, grabbing a larger crate and carrying it by Killian
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
Killian be like:

*trying to write down what he wants to say on paper*

Forest:

*walks in:*

Killian:

IWJKOIHSAJM@KJWSKM@LRJ#HDWK3nmw

hey.
Killian be like:

*trying to write down what he wants to say on paper*

Forest:

*walks in:*

Killian:

IWJKOIHSAJM@KJWSKM@LRJ#HDWK3nmw

hey.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Killian grumbled to himself and shot Forest an irritated look, "I'll work on that." he mumbled to Forest as he put the crates down and made sure they were nice and secure.
Killian grumbled to himself and shot Forest an irritated look, "I'll work on that." he mumbled to Forest as he put the crates down and made sure they were nice and secure.
JkpHEfN.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1819 1820