Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ Luminousheart
1 2 ... 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 ... 1819 1820
“...I know... I’m scared.” He whispered “I’m scared Jerimiah will be angry at me when I said I was just going over to deal with the letter thing.... he scares me....” he whispered quietly.
“...I know... I’m scared.” He whispered “I’m scared Jerimiah will be angry at me when I said I was just going over to deal with the letter thing.... he scares me....” he whispered quietly.
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
[quote name="Luminousheart" date="2021-04-19 14:25:21" ] [quote name="StrudleNugget" date="2021-04-19 14:19:17" ] [quote name="StrudleNugget" date="2021-04-19 11:45:04" ] [quote name="Luminousheart" date="2021-04-19 11:03:02" ] [quote name="StrudleNugget" date="2021-04-19 10:51:09" ] [quote name="StrudleNugget" date="2021-04-18 10:16:55" ] [quote name="Luminousheart" date="2021-04-18 09:22:55" ] [quote name="StrudleNugget" date="2021-04-18 08:16:34" ] [quote name="StrudleNugget" date="2021-04-17 23:17:23" ] [color=orange]I swear I didn’t mean to why don’t you believe me. Mortem... I don’t know what happened... I didn’t mean to...[/color] [img] https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202104/60781_KdU33t8e.png[/img] We’ve done the Ecaphiel dies route, time for Zyrii is murdered route <3// [/quote] [center][color=orange]”B-balthazar you believe me right? You know I didn’t mean to right?” *she looks around desperately, the Angel relic blade resting on the floor, the white blade tainted with what looked like black ink* [color=lightblue]*Ecaphiel has fainted from the sight* [b][i]Well my plan worked~[/b] [color=red]”....What. Did. You. Do?” *angry but scared as hell Forest* [/quote] [Color=brown]"Eninira... what's going on?"[/color] [Color=darkblue]"Zyrii? Where's Zyrii?"[/color] [Color=green]"WHAT HAPPENED."[/Color] [b]No.....[/b] [/quote] [center][color=orange]”s-she,,, Zyrii,,, shes dead..... I... I....” *Its a mental breakdown do do do dooo dodododo dooo* “hahah.... hahhahahahahah.....” *her chest is heaving, like she’s struggling to breath, her laughter breathy and painful sounding* [color=purple]The sight... is disgusting. As much as Eninira is making it sound like an accident it looks like job done out of anger and revenge, executed in a way that seems planned. It was planned. Just not by her. [color=red]*the smell hits Forest full force and he is just,,, so close to throwing up, drooling like a rabid hyena, he puts an arm in front of Killian to keep him from moving forward* [/quote] Poke poke :3 [/quote] [color=darkblue]W-What? No! LIER![/color] [color=brown]......Eninira, calm down, why would you do this.[/color] [b]Balthazar do you even care?[/b] [color=green]*Intense Killian trying to cover his nose with his sleeve* Oh my God... [/quote] [center][color=orange]”i... I... I don’t know...” her words were coming out in breathy sobs. “I was angry.... that’s what I remember.... I was angry and then I opened my eyes.....” Eninira was hardly keeping it together, her eyes wild with fright as she was smiling as well. Why was she smiling why was she laughing why did she have to react in such a way. This was all too unbelievable to her, so unbelievable that it was funny. It was like a sick joke. But she knew it wasn’t this time. This wasn’t just a prank pulled by Zyrii. [color=red]”love we should get out of here.” Forest’s tone was filled with anger as claws crawled up his arms [/quote] *pokes with a stick* [/quote] [b]Zero had to hold Mortem back from clawing Eninira's good eye out, the siren looked absolutely horrified...and so hurt...[/b] [color=brown]"Eninira, what have you done..." Balthazar couldn't believe this, he was in shock, why had Eninira suddenly...snapped like that?[/color] [color=green]Killian just walked out, afraid of Forest, afraid of Eninira, and just..so horrified by what had happened. [/quote] [center][color=orange]”you expect me to know?” The woman was just,, so confused, so scared, so angry, so sad. Her face still had that weird grin, as if she was trying to not be upset. Another anxious wheezing laugh left her lips. “All I know, is Shes dead, the blood is on my hands, and I can’t remember any of it.” She looked over to Mortem “I’m so sorry. I know. It doesn’t mean much from a murderer ahahahaha....” [i]It doesn’t help that this has happened to me before.... Levi’s death..... [color=red]He shoots one last look at Eninira then Mortem then Balthazar “I’ll let Mortem get her, she was his best friend after all.” Then he leaves, to console Killian
Luminousheart wrote on 2021-04-19 14:25:21:
StrudleNugget wrote on 2021-04-19 14:19:17:
StrudleNugget wrote on 2021-04-19 11:45:04:
Luminousheart wrote on 2021-04-19 11:03:02:
StrudleNugget wrote on 2021-04-19 10:51:09:
StrudleNugget wrote on 2021-04-18 10:16:55:
Luminousheart wrote on 2021-04-18 09:22:55:
StrudleNugget wrote on 2021-04-18 08:16:34:
StrudleNugget wrote on 2021-04-17 23:17:23:
I swear I didn’t mean to why don’t you believe me. Mortem... I don’t know what happened... I didn’t mean to...
60781_KdU33t8e.png

We’ve done the Ecaphiel dies route, time for Zyrii is murdered route <3//
”B-balthazar you believe me right? You know I didn’t mean to right?”
*she looks around desperately, the Angel relic blade resting on the floor, the white blade tainted with what looked like black ink*

*Ecaphiel has fainted from the sight*
Well my plan worked~

”....What. Did. You. Do?” *angry but scared as hell Forest*

"Eninira... what's going on?"

"Zyrii? Where's Zyrii?"

"WHAT HAPPENED."

No.....
”s-she,,, Zyrii,,, shes dead..... I... I....” *Its a mental breakdown do do do dooo dodododo dooo* “hahah.... hahhahahahahah.....” *her chest is heaving, like she’s struggling to breath, her laughter breathy and painful sounding*

The sight... is disgusting. As much as Eninira is making it sound like an accident it looks like job done out of anger and revenge, executed in a way that seems planned. It was planned. Just not by her.

*the smell hits Forest full force and he is just,,, so close to throwing up, drooling like a rabid hyena, he puts an arm in front of Killian to keep him from moving forward*
Poke poke :3

W-What? No! LIER!

......Eninira, calm down, why would you do this.

Balthazar do you even care?

*Intense Killian trying to cover his nose with his sleeve*

Oh my God...
”i... I... I don’t know...” her words were coming out in breathy sobs. “I was angry.... that’s what I remember.... I was angry and then I opened my eyes.....” Eninira was hardly keeping it together, her eyes wild with fright as she was smiling as well. Why was she smiling why was she laughing why did she have to react in such a way. This was all too unbelievable to her, so unbelievable that it was funny. It was like a sick joke. But she knew it wasn’t this time. This wasn’t just a prank pulled by Zyrii.

”love we should get out of here.” Forest’s tone was filled with anger as claws crawled up his arms
*pokes with a stick*

Zero had to hold Mortem back from clawing Eninira's good eye out, the siren looked absolutely horrified...and so hurt...

"Eninira, what have you done..."

Balthazar couldn't believe this, he was in shock, why had Eninira suddenly...snapped like that?

Killian just walked out, afraid of Forest, afraid of Eninira, and just..so horrified by what had happened.
”you expect me to know?” The woman was just,, so confused, so scared, so angry, so sad. Her face still had that weird grin, as if she was trying to not be upset. Another anxious wheezing laugh left her lips. “All I know, is Shes dead, the blood is on my hands, and I can’t remember any of it.” She looked over to Mortem “I’m so sorry. I know. It doesn’t mean much from a murderer ahahahaha....”

It doesn’t help that this has happened to me before.... Levi’s death.....

He shoots one last look at Eninira then Mortem then Balthazar “I’ll let Mortem get her, she was his best friend after all.” Then he leaves, to console Killian
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
[quote name="StrudleNugget" date="2021-04-19 14:24:31" ] [quote name="Luminousheart" date="2021-04-19 14:21:45" ] [quote name="StrudleNugget" date="2021-04-19 14:18:40" ] [quote name="Luminousheart" date="2021-04-19 13:25:45" ] [quote name="Luminousheart" date="2021-04-19 13:13:57" ] [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202104/679425_O2p60k6T.png[/img] *When you get the sudden urge to do a rp with an adult Imp* [/quote] [color=grey]You're just going to keep running away? [color=#CB3032]Im not running.[/color] ;-; [s][size=0]Right, I need to do this now-[/s] [/quote] Who and who??? Me confuse [/quote] :) [/quote] ????????? [/quote] [color=grey]Allow me to explain, Imp has Dissociative identity disorder, better known as a split personality, but his is different, not because it was caused by severe trauma, but because its like having a completely separate person in his head, they talk sometimes, and it usually looks like Imp talking to himself, or...arguing with himself, other times the other person....[s]Dubbed Donovan by...themselves[/s] controls Imps actions, which causes Imp to get into...unfavorable situations. They really dont like each other, but Donovan is usually the only person Imp has to talk to.
StrudleNugget wrote on 2021-04-19 14:24:31:
Luminousheart wrote on 2021-04-19 14:21:45:
StrudleNugget wrote on 2021-04-19 14:18:40:
Luminousheart wrote on 2021-04-19 13:25:45:
Luminousheart wrote on 2021-04-19 13:13:57:
679425_O2p60k6T.png

*When you get the sudden urge to do a rp with an adult Imp*

You're just going to keep running away?

Im not running.

;-;

Right, I need to do this now-
Who and who??? Me confuse

:)
?????????

Allow me to explain,

Imp has Dissociative identity disorder, better known as a split personality, but his is different, not because it was caused by severe trauma, but because its like having a completely separate person in his head, they talk sometimes, and it usually looks like Imp talking to himself, or...arguing with himself, other times the other person....Dubbed Donovan by...themselves controls Imps actions, which causes Imp to get into...unfavorable situations.

They really dont like each other, but Donovan is usually the only person Imp has to talk to.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Killian sighed softly, "Alright, love, lets go then..." he sighed, rolling over and noticing that Imp had somehow snuck in and was now asleep on the other side of the bed, "Take him with you." he added.

Killian sighed softly, "Alright, love, lets go then..." he sighed, rolling over and noticing that Imp had somehow snuck in and was now asleep on the other side of the bed, "Take him with you." he added.

JkpHEfN.jpg
Forest nodded “I’m sorry...” he whispered as he picked up the sleeping Imp. He was a bit nervous to go back too, even worse he didn’t want to leave Killian. Not yet... but they had to..

Ecaphiel rested his head, laying down. He looked like he drifted off to sleep but he was very conscious. He was still thinking about the night he had with zero. There was a lot of conflicting thoughts
Forest nodded “I’m sorry...” he whispered as he picked up the sleeping Imp. He was a bit nervous to go back too, even worse he didn’t want to leave Killian. Not yet... but they had to..

Ecaphiel rested his head, laying down. He looked like he drifted off to sleep but he was very conscious. He was still thinking about the night he had with zero. There was a lot of conflicting thoughts
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
[quote name="Luminousheart" date="2021-04-19 14:47:17" ] [quote name="StrudleNugget" date="2021-04-19 14:42:47" ] [quote name="Luminousheart" date="2021-04-19 14:40:37" ] [quote name="StrudleNugget" date="2021-04-19 14:37:26" ] [quote name="Luminousheart" date="2021-04-19 14:35:39" ] [quote name="StrudleNugget" date="2021-04-19 14:24:31" ] [quote name="Luminousheart" date="2021-04-19 14:21:45" ] [quote name="StrudleNugget" date="2021-04-19 14:18:40" ] [quote name="Luminousheart" date="2021-04-19 13:25:45" ] [quote name="Luminousheart" date="2021-04-19 13:13:57" ] [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202104/679425_O2p60k6T.png[/img] *When you get the sudden urge to do a rp with an adult Imp* [/quote] [color=grey]You're just going to keep running away? [color=#CB3032]Im not running.[/color] ;-; [s][size=0]Right, I need to do this now-[/s] [/quote] Who and who??? Me confuse [/quote] :) [/quote] ????????? [/quote] [color=grey]Allow me to explain, Imp has Dissociative identity disorder, better known as a split personality, but his is different, not because it was caused by severe trauma, but because its like having a completely separate person in his head, they talk sometimes, and it usually looks like Imp talking to himself, or...arguing with himself, other times the other person....[s]Dubbed Donovan by...themselves[/s] controls Imps actions, which causes Imp to get into...unfavorable situations. They really dont like each other, but Donovan is usually the only person Imp has to talk to. [/quote] I know what DID is... I will say that 1. It is no longer known as split personality disorder And 2. Please if you’re going to do a character with that make sure you do adequate research. It isn’t just some funny mental illness to give a character [/quote] 1. Im not doing this because I think it's funny, 2. He was [i]diagnosed[/i] with DID, but that doesn't mean that he actually has it, he has it, the doctor that diagnosed didn't quite understand what exactly happened, and made a close guess. Im sorry my first explanation was worded like that, I'm really tired, its late where I am. [/quote] Pretty please make sure you do proper reasearch,,, I have a friend who is in a system and I don’t think people with DID or similar disorders need bad rep so yeah :shy_fingers: It’s mostly just that it makes me super anxious when people create characters like that because it’s such a misunderstood disorder [/quote] I have a relative with DID So I know a lot about it, but yes, I've been doing my research. but still, its not DID, everyone just thinks it is, please stop thinking that I'm just doing this for a 'funny effect', I'm basing Adult Imp off of my own experiences with a relative with DID, not a silly little character that I just made up on a whim. And I'm not making him like this to offend anyone either. On that note, I'm going to take a little break from FR for the day to do some studying for my finals. [/quote] Alright, good luck on the studying. I’ve deleted my parts of the argument because I realize I was coming off very passive aggressive and rude. I’m very sorry about that, and I’m sorry for starting this argument with you, I didn’t mean to accuse you like I did, and I’m also not trying to justify my actions, so I understand if I upset you ^^ Tbh I kinda overreacted haha Looking back on it I probably have reworded the way I said “Funny Illness” it came off way more aggressive than I meant to approach the argument with Adult Imp sounds interesting and I’m glad you’ve done research, I’m looking forward to maybe seeing the character in the future? Also sorry if this is spamming your notifs too. Sending love your way -Sol
Luminousheart wrote on 2021-04-19 14:47:17:
StrudleNugget wrote on 2021-04-19 14:42:47:
Luminousheart wrote on 2021-04-19 14:40:37:
StrudleNugget wrote on 2021-04-19 14:37:26:
Luminousheart wrote on 2021-04-19 14:35:39:
StrudleNugget wrote on 2021-04-19 14:24:31:
Luminousheart wrote on 2021-04-19 14:21:45:
StrudleNugget wrote on 2021-04-19 14:18:40:
Luminousheart wrote on 2021-04-19 13:25:45:
Luminousheart wrote on 2021-04-19 13:13:57:
679425_O2p60k6T.png

*When you get the sudden urge to do a rp with an adult Imp*

You're just going to keep running away?

Im not running.

;-;

Right, I need to do this now-
Who and who??? Me confuse

:)
?????????

Allow me to explain,

Imp has Dissociative identity disorder, better known as a split personality, but his is different, not because it was caused by severe trauma, but because its like having a completely separate person in his head, they talk sometimes, and it usually looks like Imp talking to himself, or...arguing with himself, other times the other person....Dubbed Donovan by...themselves controls Imps actions, which causes Imp to get into...unfavorable situations.

They really dont like each other, but Donovan is usually the only person Imp has to talk to.
I know what DID is...

I will say that 1. It is no longer known as split personality disorder
And 2. Please if you’re going to do a character with that make sure you do adequate research. It isn’t just some funny mental illness to give a character

Im not doing this because I think it's funny,

2. He was diagnosed with DID, but that doesn't mean that he actually has it, he has it, the doctor that diagnosed didn't quite understand what exactly happened, and made a close guess.

Im sorry my first explanation was worded like that, I'm really tired, its late where I am.
Pretty please make sure you do proper reasearch,,, I have a friend who is in a system and I don’t think people with DID or similar disorders need bad rep so yeah :shy_fingers:

It’s mostly just that it makes me super anxious when people create characters like that because it’s such a misunderstood disorder

I have a relative with DID

So I know a lot about it, but yes, I've been doing my research.

but still, its not DID, everyone just thinks it is, please stop thinking that I'm just doing this for a 'funny effect', I'm basing Adult Imp off of my own experiences with a relative with DID, not a silly little character that I just made up on a whim. And I'm not making him like this to offend anyone either.

On that note, I'm going to take a little break from FR for the day to do some studying for my finals.
Alright, good luck on the studying.

I’ve deleted my parts of the argument because I realize I was coming off very passive aggressive and rude. I’m very sorry about that, and I’m sorry for starting this argument with you, I didn’t mean to accuse you like I did, and I’m also not trying to justify my actions, so I understand if I upset you ^^
Tbh I kinda overreacted haha

Looking back on it I probably have reworded the way I said “Funny Illness” it came off way more aggressive than I meant to approach the argument with

Adult Imp sounds interesting and I’m glad you’ve done research, I’m looking forward to maybe seeing the character in the future?

Also sorry if this is spamming your notifs too. Sending love your way
-Sol
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
[quote name="StrudleNugget" date="2021-04-19 14:51:26" ] Forest nodded “I’m sorry...” he whispered as he picked up the sleeping Imp. He was a bit nervous to go back too, even worse he didn’t want to leave Killian. Not yet... but they had to.. Ecaphiel rested his head, laying down. He looked like he drifted off to sleep but he was very conscious. He was still thinking about the night he had with zero. There was a lot of conflicting thoughts [/quote] Zyrii and Eninira had broken up their fighting and were now snuggling happily in the same chair together, chittering pleasantly. Eninira loved this, and she was so excited for the surprise she was going to give her girlfriend
StrudleNugget wrote on 2021-04-19 14:51:26:

Zyrii and Eninira had broken up their fighting and were now snuggling happily in the same chair together, chittering pleasantly. Eninira loved this, and she was so excited for the surprise she was going to give her girlfriend
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
*slaps Killian art down on the table* [url=https://ibb.co/VvN6NpB][img]https://i.ibb.co/qRn6nF1/19817210-6982-4-A74-9-CE8-C04-EA1-FA56-B5.jpg[/img][/url] [s]Im sorry for the spam
*slaps Killian art down on the table* 19817210-6982-4-A74-9-CE8-C04-EA1-FA56-B5.jpg

Im sorry for the spam
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
*kicks this to the top of your notifs cutely*
*kicks this to the top of your notifs cutely*
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
*screams*

Killian looked down as his precious sleeping child, “I love you both.” He murmured sadly, he didn’t want to wake Imp, because he was so precious.
*screams*

Killian looked down as his precious sleeping child, “I love you both.” He murmured sadly, he didn’t want to wake Imp, because he was so precious.
JkpHEfN.jpg
1 2 ... 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 ... 1819 1820