Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ Luminousheart
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 1819 1820
Some edgy Forest Picrews for your soul <3
Some edgy Forest Picrews for your soul <3
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
I love Forest-

Uhhh about 15 guys

Big buff guys.

All whom have hurt Killian

Should be a piece of cake
I love Forest-

Uhhh about 15 guys

Big buff guys.

All whom have hurt Killian

Should be a piece of cake
JkpHEfN.jpg
Forest growled to himself as he took out 2 more men... he could smell 14 more people... Killian being one of them. Two men came from begind and grabbed him by his arms. In anger, Forest whirled his head around and big one of the mans arms as hard as he could, drawing blood. The man let out a noise of pain, letting go of his arm, which he used his claws to slash open his throat.

He then swiveled to the next man and kicked him in the nuts as hard as he could before doing the same to him as well.

Unfortunately for him... more men were on their way
Forest growled to himself as he took out 2 more men... he could smell 14 more people... Killian being one of them. Two men came from begind and grabbed him by his arms. In anger, Forest whirled his head around and big one of the mans arms as hard as he could, drawing blood. The man let out a noise of pain, letting go of his arm, which he used his claws to slash open his throat.

He then swiveled to the next man and kicked him in the nuts as hard as he could before doing the same to him as well.

Unfortunately for him... more men were on their way
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
Killian heard a faint fight, but he couldn't see what was going on, his head hurt and his vision swam, Killian was broken and bruised, he was so ready to die.

Killian closed his eyes and waited for the pain to go away.
Killian heard a faint fight, but he couldn't see what was going on, his head hurt and his vision swam, Killian was broken and bruised, he was so ready to die.

Killian closed his eyes and waited for the pain to go away.
JkpHEfN.jpg
*hm yes epic fight montage, gradually getting more and more wolfy until most of the men are either dead or injured severely.*

“Killian?” Forest gently touched him on the back “Its me Forest. Imma get you out of here.” Forest gently picked up his Captain, carrying him like a baby. He was probably just as bloody as Killian right now, definitely bruised. He was limping on his left leg. Luckily all Killian could see was his face and upper arms, the only parts not affected. His lower arms were clawed to the elbow, his legs were just as transformed, his shoes had been discarded as giant wolf like paws had taken their place. Though his teeth... seemed oddly fang like....

As he walked out of the cave, stepping over the bloody bodies that were left of his opponents. The claws and paws were beginning to recede. Thank god he’s still breathing...
*hm yes epic fight montage, gradually getting more and more wolfy until most of the men are either dead or injured severely.*

“Killian?” Forest gently touched him on the back “Its me Forest. Imma get you out of here.” Forest gently picked up his Captain, carrying him like a baby. He was probably just as bloody as Killian right now, definitely bruised. He was limping on his left leg. Luckily all Killian could see was his face and upper arms, the only parts not affected. His lower arms were clawed to the elbow, his legs were just as transformed, his shoes had been discarded as giant wolf like paws had taken their place. Though his teeth... seemed oddly fang like....

As he walked out of the cave, stepping over the bloody bodies that were left of his opponents. The claws and paws were beginning to recede. Thank god he’s still breathing...
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
Killian's eyes opened a little, he couldn't see very well, he was about to struggle out of his grip when he realized it was Forest, Killian tried a smile but he couldn't, his eyes closed and Killian blacked out.
Killian's eyes opened a little, he couldn't see very well, he was about to struggle out of his grip when he realized it was Forest, Killian tried a smile but he couldn't, his eyes closed and Killian blacked out.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Some sad/hurt Killian picrews for ya. <3 [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/app/share/202009/132194_xHQwNb21.png[/img]
Some sad/hurt Killian picrews for ya. <3

132194_xHQwNb21.png
JkpHEfN.jpg
[img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/app/share/202009/10621_z6Ds6qUY.png[/img]
10621_z6Ds6qUY.png
JkpHEfN.jpg
[img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/app/share/202009/6368_8c03hseH.png[/img]
6368_8c03hseH.png
JkpHEfN.jpg
Best boy
Best boy
Sol~