Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ Luminousheart
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 1819 1820
Forest cursed under his breath as he faintly heard a yell. They were still a long ways away “jack! Do you know the way back? Go get back up!!” He yelled to the gunner as he kept following the trail. Once Jack was out of sight he kicked it, picking up his speed until he was racing through at inhuman speeds. Killians scent was getting stronger and stronger... but so was the smell of his blood.(I’m assuming this is some place like deep in the woods or something?)
Forest cursed under his breath as he faintly heard a yell. They were still a long ways away “jack! Do you know the way back? Go get back up!!” He yelled to the gunner as he kept following the trail. Once Jack was out of sight he kicked it, picking up his speed until he was racing through at inhuman speeds. Killians scent was getting stronger and stronger... but so was the smell of his blood.(I’m assuming this is some place like deep in the woods or something?)
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
(yup its a cave)

Killian was...in his cell, practically bleeding out, he couldn't move, everything hurt, and his vision was so blurry...."***** you little ***** *** ***** ******** son of a ******" he whispered hoarsely as blood from the gash above his eye dripped into his eyes.
(yup its a cave)

Killian was...in his cell, practically bleeding out, he couldn't move, everything hurt, and his vision was so blurry...."***** you little ***** *** ***** ******** son of a ******" he whispered hoarsely as blood from the gash above his eye dripped into his eyes.
JkpHEfN.jpg
And that's where this picture comes into play- [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/app/share/202009/36064_4AxJjdcG.png[/img]
And that's where this picture comes into play-

36064_4AxJjdcG.png
JkpHEfN.jpg
Forest kept running until he noticed a cave with the 4 scent trails but there were definitely more scents. He quickly scaled a tree and looked around for any other people who could pose a threat. The smell of Killians blood was overwhelming, in a way the smell of the blood was comforting? Ok that’s weird... even he admitted that. He noticed a single guard by the cave. He could easily take him out.... he quietly climbed back down the tree and made his way over, the expertly through one of his daggers at the mans throat, slicing open his vocal cords so he couldn’t make any noise except for the light thud of him falling over.
Forest kept running until he noticed a cave with the 4 scent trails but there were definitely more scents. He quickly scaled a tree and looked around for any other people who could pose a threat. The smell of Killians blood was overwhelming, in a way the smell of the blood was comforting? Ok that’s weird... even he admitted that. He noticed a single guard by the cave. He could easily take him out.... he quietly climbed back down the tree and made his way over, the expertly through one of his daggers at the mans throat, slicing open his vocal cords so he couldn’t make any noise except for the light thud of him falling over.
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
[quote name="Luminousheart" date="2020-09-27 19:34:49" ] And that's where this picture comes into play- [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/app/share/202009/36064_4AxJjdcG.png[/img] [/quote] Oop
Luminousheart wrote on 2020-09-27 19:34:49:
And that's where this picture comes into play-

36064_4AxJjdcG.png
Oop
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png