Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Fantasy RP.....We're always open! OOC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I couldn't wait-

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2913552#post_2913552
I couldn't wait-

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2913552#post_2913552
JkpHEfN.jpg
YOU KNOW WHAT, SCREW IT! THIS HAS BEEN CALLING TO ME SINCE I SAW IT TWO HOURS AGO!

I'll write up a character sheet of a some kind of weird draconic shifter... I'm debating if I want to use Lance/Luther the blood wyvern or some brand new shadowy dragon that eats nightmares. I'm leaning towards my established character now... Hhhhhnnnn.

Also screw it I'm subbing!
YOU KNOW WHAT, SCREW IT! THIS HAS BEEN CALLING TO ME SINCE I SAW IT TWO HOURS AGO!

I'll write up a character sheet of a some kind of weird draconic shifter... I'm debating if I want to use Lance/Luther the blood wyvern or some brand new shadowy dragon that eats nightmares. I'm leaning towards my established character now... Hhhhhnnnn.

slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
[quote name="SmilodonLady" date="2020-09-26 20:55:28" ] YOU KNOW WHAT, SCREW IT! THIS HAS BEEN CALLING TO ME SINCE I SAW IT TWO HOURS AGO! I'll write up a character sheet of a some kind of weird draconic shifter... I'm debating if I want to use Lance/Luther the blood wyvern or some brand new shadowy dragon that eats nightmares. I'm leaning towards my established character now... Hhhhhnnnn. Also screw it I'm subbing! [/quote] HEHEHEH IT HAD DRAWN ANOTHER ONE INTO ITS CLUTCHES-
SmilodonLady wrote on 2020-09-26 20:55:28:

HEHEHEH

IT HAD DRAWN ANOTHER ONE INTO ITS CLUTCHES-
JkpHEfN.jpg
Name: Set
Species: Vampire
Appearance: Set is tall, probably around 6'2 (187 cm). His skin color is an ebony tone, his eyes are light brown with flecks of reddish brown, and his hair is typically a chocolate brown color. His eyes do change color, but only under a few circumstances. One of them is that his eyes turn a glowing red when he uses his night vision, whether he wants to or not. He wears any colors from white to black as well as dark reds and green colors. The vampire is usually seen with a light brown bag slung across his shoulders. The bag is decorated with a few runes with glowing green baubles that hang off the side of the bag. Set is not someone who likes armor, but he does recognize the importance of it. He wears light armor, something that protects him from minor attacks but would stand no chance against a particularly strong being. A few of his teeth were replaced with fangs when he turned; but he is experienced enough to retract them. Set could probably pass as a human, provided nobody looked into his appearance too hard.
Personality: The vampire doesn't trust easily; something he learned over the years. Set comes off strong, but would be easily flustered by an unexpected compliment.
Backstory: Set was born as a human and lived through his life as a merchant. Once, he sold everything- including his life for his sibling's. The buyer, coincidentally a vampire, changed him so he could be their servant for many centuries. Of course, he did not want to be a servant forever and so, he hatched a plan. After 100 years of planning, he was finally able to kill the other vampire and flee. How? He starved himself of blood until he flew into a rage, murdering the other vampire by catching them off guard. Set now wanders through Calatonia, never staying in one place for more than a few years.
Theme song: I don't usually do these so I'll have to think about this for a bit.
Other: I made a few modifications to his species; in my headcanon vampires can stay out in the sun without getting hurt as long as they drank blood within that week. He doesn't have any powers of suggestion/hypnotizing. However, he can turn into a bat but it is a painful procedure. Going too long without blood will slowly cause him to lose his mind, the only way to recover is to actually drink blood. The choice of drink is a broad term, though his body doesn't care whether it's an animal's or humanoid's blood. He can be killed using any normal ways (i.e. stabbing) but will not die from normal hunger, thirst, or age. Being a vampire, he has superhuman strength and above-average speed.
Name: Set
Species: Vampire
Appearance: Set is tall, probably around 6'2 (187 cm). His skin color is an ebony tone, his eyes are light brown with flecks of reddish brown, and his hair is typically a chocolate brown color. His eyes do change color, but only under a few circumstances. One of them is that his eyes turn a glowing red when he uses his night vision, whether he wants to or not. He wears any colors from white to black as well as dark reds and green colors. The vampire is usually seen with a light brown bag slung across his shoulders. The bag is decorated with a few runes with glowing green baubles that hang off the side of the bag. Set is not someone who likes armor, but he does recognize the importance of it. He wears light armor, something that protects him from minor attacks but would stand no chance against a particularly strong being. A few of his teeth were replaced with fangs when he turned; but he is experienced enough to retract them. Set could probably pass as a human, provided nobody looked into his appearance too hard.
Personality: The vampire doesn't trust easily; something he learned over the years. Set comes off strong, but would be easily flustered by an unexpected compliment.
Backstory: Set was born as a human and lived through his life as a merchant. Once, he sold everything- including his life for his sibling's. The buyer, coincidentally a vampire, changed him so he could be their servant for many centuries. Of course, he did not want to be a servant forever and so, he hatched a plan. After 100 years of planning, he was finally able to kill the other vampire and flee. How? He starved himself of blood until he flew into a rage, murdering the other vampire by catching them off guard. Set now wanders through Calatonia, never staying in one place for more than a few years.
Theme song: I don't usually do these so I'll have to think about this for a bit.
Other: I made a few modifications to his species; in my headcanon vampires can stay out in the sun without getting hurt as long as they drank blood within that week. He doesn't have any powers of suggestion/hypnotizing. However, he can turn into a bat but it is a painful procedure. Going too long without blood will slowly cause him to lose his mind, the only way to recover is to actually drink blood. The choice of drink is a broad term, though his body doesn't care whether it's an animal's or humanoid's blood. He can be killed using any normal ways (i.e. stabbing) but will not die from normal hunger, thirst, or age. Being a vampire, he has superhuman strength and above-average speed.
1HKauy9.png
Accepted!!

Accepted!!

JkpHEfN.jpg
Definitely going to be joining! Just need to throw a sheet together when I get a chance :p
Definitely going to be joining! Just need to throw a sheet together when I get a chance :p
GNXA7KM.jpg
A l r i g h t
A l r i g h t
JkpHEfN.jpg
It’s been a while since I checked on the roleplay section, and my impulse has led me to discovering this! I’m definitely interested, I’ll have a form (or two, I’ll see how I feel about playing two when I get to thinking XD) set up soon if it’s not too late to join!
It’s been a while since I checked on the roleplay section, and my impulse has led me to discovering this! I’m definitely interested, I’ll have a form (or two, I’ll see how I feel about playing two when I get to thinking XD) set up soon if it’s not too late to join!
xk7ymDQ.png
Hey Lumi, is it ok if we go ahead and roleplay, right?
Hey Lumi, is it ok if we go ahead and roleplay, right?
fcfeoHc.pngShe, her|They, them +2 FR time •Roleplayer over 10 years exp
Is it too late to join? Aaaah, I finally got the courage to ask if I could join haha
Is it too late to join? Aaaah, I finally got the courage to ask if I could join haha
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7