Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | War of Wings (WoF) [IC]
1 2 3 4
E V E R E S T

CS | He/Him | 24 | Sand Kingdom; Outskirts | Interactions: Gila (@/Eskria)

Everest landed in the expanse of sand which someone had seen fit to call a kingdom. The IceWing let a stream of frost-breath trickle over his scales in an effort to combat the heat. He’d visited the Sand Kingdom a few times, so he had already known how hot it was going to be—not that knowing that made his experience any better.

He went back over his instructions as he purposefully strode through the marketplace, following the instructions that had been listed on the scroll.

Everest had turned over the letter as soon as he had received it and his mother had responded just as quickly. It had only been a day, and he was already meeting with her one of her advisors—they rarely met with each other face to face if they didn’t have to.

And she—Elk, he believed—had gotten straight to the point, telling him to accept the invitation. It'd also be preferable if he could find out who had left the scroll in his room—it was a rather traitorous act since it involved conspiring with foreigners.

Everest nodded to himself as he continued through the city. He was aware of several pairs of eyes on him, but he didn’t feel the need to challenge them. His posture and his gaze were radiating confidence, and that was more than enough to protect him—even in a city bursting to the seams with thieves.

Nearing the outskirts of the marketplace, he circled around so that he could come in from an angle. The meeting place was nearby, and he had no intention of walking straight into a trap. He wasn’t going to let whoever was waiting see him flying or walking in and giving them the element of surprise on a silver platter.

Narrowing his eyes as he got further and further away from the bustling stalls, the Icewing’s gaze landed on a SandWing with scales the color of sand, particularly light sand. After scanning their surroundings, Everest concluded that they were most likely alone—though there might be a couple of reinforcements buried in the sand.

“Are you the one who's trying to gather a group?” he asked as he got closer, calling out to the dragon to draw their attention.

Before the SandWing turned around, he let his body language change, slipping into something a bit more welcoming. He wasn't anywhere near comfortable enough to feel anything good if he faked relaxation in front of the cape-wearing dragon. He doubted that it'd be a very convincing guise to anyone with experience anyways; IceWings just didn't act like that.
E V E R E S T

CS | He/Him | 24 | Sand Kingdom; Outskirts | Interactions: Gila (@/Eskria)

Everest landed in the expanse of sand which someone had seen fit to call a kingdom. The IceWing let a stream of frost-breath trickle over his scales in an effort to combat the heat. He’d visited the Sand Kingdom a few times, so he had already known how hot it was going to be—not that knowing that made his experience any better.

He went back over his instructions as he purposefully strode through the marketplace, following the instructions that had been listed on the scroll.

Everest had turned over the letter as soon as he had received it and his mother had responded just as quickly. It had only been a day, and he was already meeting with her one of her advisors—they rarely met with each other face to face if they didn’t have to.

And she—Elk, he believed—had gotten straight to the point, telling him to accept the invitation. It'd also be preferable if he could find out who had left the scroll in his room—it was a rather traitorous act since it involved conspiring with foreigners.

Everest nodded to himself as he continued through the city. He was aware of several pairs of eyes on him, but he didn’t feel the need to challenge them. His posture and his gaze were radiating confidence, and that was more than enough to protect him—even in a city bursting to the seams with thieves.

Nearing the outskirts of the marketplace, he circled around so that he could come in from an angle. The meeting place was nearby, and he had no intention of walking straight into a trap. He wasn’t going to let whoever was waiting see him flying or walking in and giving them the element of surprise on a silver platter.

Narrowing his eyes as he got further and further away from the bustling stalls, the Icewing’s gaze landed on a SandWing with scales the color of sand, particularly light sand. After scanning their surroundings, Everest concluded that they were most likely alone—though there might be a couple of reinforcements buried in the sand.

“Are you the one who's trying to gather a group?” he asked as he got closer, calling out to the dragon to draw their attention.

Before the SandWing turned around, he let his body language change, slipping into something a bit more welcoming. He wasn't anywhere near comfortable enough to feel anything good if he faked relaxation in front of the cape-wearing dragon. He doubted that it'd be a very convincing guise to anyone with experience anyways; IceWings just didn't act like that.
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
A P E X

CS | She/Her | 38 | Diamond Spray River | Interactions: Harvest Moon, Viper, and Chamealeon

Apex looked up as a SkyWing patrol flew over her head. There was no way that’d she be able to recognize someone even if she knew one of the dragons, but that wasn’t the reason she was checking anyways. Most of it was that she simply wanted to make sure that they were safe, even though they were clearly SkyWings.

The formation was a bit different from what he was used to, but the fights they had been taking had also changed. They weren’t skirmishes anymore; they had evolved to full-blown war.

After the ‘threat’ had passed, Apex looked down to find a grey dragonet crawling out of the leafy undergrowth front of her, a RainWing. Right then and there, it seemed like the universe had decided to lead every single letter-bearer to each other—most of them happened to be dragonets too.

What appeared to be a Night-Sky hybrid as well as a SandWing came from behind her, landing on the grey rock as the passed by her, gathering in rough circle. Evidently, she wasn’t the only who had received a scroll, though they had seemed to know that they were waiting for a someone and not a something.

The RainWing leapt backwards, spraying venom at a tree as he did so, causing her to raise an eye ridge. He was on edge, and he seemed to trying not to get in a fight, giving three displays of aggression in the past minute or so.

And then came a barrage of words and questions—with a fair bit of that aforementioned aggression. It was a natural feeling when you were meeting up with strangers during a war, though none of them were directly enemies.

“I’m Apex, nice to meet you,” she started off, her eyes meeting up with each of theirs before she continued onwards, “We all seem to have received a letter, and we’re here because of it, right?”
A P E X

CS | She/Her | 38 | Diamond Spray River | Interactions: Harvest Moon, Viper, and Chamealeon

Apex looked up as a SkyWing patrol flew over her head. There was no way that’d she be able to recognize someone even if she knew one of the dragons, but that wasn’t the reason she was checking anyways. Most of it was that she simply wanted to make sure that they were safe, even though they were clearly SkyWings.

The formation was a bit different from what he was used to, but the fights they had been taking had also changed. They weren’t skirmishes anymore; they had evolved to full-blown war.

After the ‘threat’ had passed, Apex looked down to find a grey dragonet crawling out of the leafy undergrowth front of her, a RainWing. Right then and there, it seemed like the universe had decided to lead every single letter-bearer to each other—most of them happened to be dragonets too.

What appeared to be a Night-Sky hybrid as well as a SandWing came from behind her, landing on the grey rock as the passed by her, gathering in rough circle. Evidently, she wasn’t the only who had received a scroll, though they had seemed to know that they were waiting for a someone and not a something.

The RainWing leapt backwards, spraying venom at a tree as he did so, causing her to raise an eye ridge. He was on edge, and he seemed to trying not to get in a fight, giving three displays of aggression in the past minute or so.

And then came a barrage of words and questions—with a fair bit of that aforementioned aggression. It was a natural feeling when you were meeting up with strangers during a war, though none of them were directly enemies.

“I’m Apex, nice to meet you,” she started off, her eyes meeting up with each of theirs before she continued onwards, “We all seem to have received a letter, and we’re here because of it, right?”
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
Harvest Moon
"I got the scroll. I guess if we all got it that means we now understand that cryptic wording. However, what could it have been calling us for?" Harvey ignored the other's questioning and comments.
"Is there something we have in common? Is there a prophecy for us? Does anyone know? This is really important information, so it'd be best if you share."
Her wings stretched out as she landed on the stone and grass.

She took a moment to examine each dragon and their features.
Gila
The Sandwing's tail twitched as he ran up to the Icewing. "Ah, yes! Prince Everest, I thank you for taking the time out of your day to come here." He flashed a quick smile before shuffling back and curling his tail inwards as to show no sign of being a threat.

"Listen friend, I appreciate you coming here, I know that Icewings don't do well in the sand. Would you like some water?" Gila then held out a canteen filled with water and placed it on the ground in front of the Icewing.

"I have a... proposition, so to speak. I am aware that your Kingdom does not wish for this war to be settled in a diplomatic state was that would mean a slight Nightwing victory- so tell me, are you willing to perhaps work with me? I'm gathering a group, however you're the first one here- I do hope the others haven't shriveled to death- and I was curious if you would be interested in my game."

Gila gave a slight bow and spread out his wings. "I Gila of the Sandwings formally invite you to join my group. I've named it the Salvationists- our goal will be to stop any rogue groups from ending this war. I've noticed quite a few trying to do that, foolish idea truly. So what do you say?"

He spoke in quick intervals like a salesdragon, but with a smoother tone as if speaking informally.
Harvest Moon
"I got the scroll. I guess if we all got it that means we now understand that cryptic wording. However, what could it have been calling us for?" Harvey ignored the other's questioning and comments.
"Is there something we have in common? Is there a prophecy for us? Does anyone know? This is really important information, so it'd be best if you share."
Her wings stretched out as she landed on the stone and grass.

She took a moment to examine each dragon and their features.
Gila
The Sandwing's tail twitched as he ran up to the Icewing. "Ah, yes! Prince Everest, I thank you for taking the time out of your day to come here." He flashed a quick smile before shuffling back and curling his tail inwards as to show no sign of being a threat.

"Listen friend, I appreciate you coming here, I know that Icewings don't do well in the sand. Would you like some water?" Gila then held out a canteen filled with water and placed it on the ground in front of the Icewing.

"I have a... proposition, so to speak. I am aware that your Kingdom does not wish for this war to be settled in a diplomatic state was that would mean a slight Nightwing victory- so tell me, are you willing to perhaps work with me? I'm gathering a group, however you're the first one here- I do hope the others haven't shriveled to death- and I was curious if you would be interested in my game."

Gila gave a slight bow and spread out his wings. "I Gila of the Sandwings formally invite you to join my group. I've named it the Salvationists- our goal will be to stop any rogue groups from ending this war. I've noticed quite a few trying to do that, foolish idea truly. So what do you say?"

He spoke in quick intervals like a salesdragon, but with a smoother tone as if speaking informally.
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
Queen Khione
Interactions: None/Mentions: Everest

Khione sat in her balcony, watching the horizon with her usual blank expression, though a wince pierced the serene face. A pounding headache had found it's way into her, and it was bouncing through her skull, rattling around and hammering against the bone.
She hadn't relaxed for about.......what was it, eight or nine hours?
Khione turned towards the hourglass on her desk. It was still funneling sand, and the hissing of the grains seemed to be the only steady and calm thing in the room. Yeah, several hours.

Khione paused, glaring at the diamond patterned walls of her room.
Her son had just run off to see something about an odd letter, and she had immediately started to regret this choice. Who knew what this letter was about? It could have been a trick.
Khione rubbed her neck, mind drifting to the possibilities.
Everest was her only heir, and she hated the idea of having more dragonets. She loved them, but the very idea just sent shudders down her spine.

Rubbing her forehead, she wandered downstairs to the kitchens, taking a large glass of water and unrolling several scrolls she had brought downstairs earlier. The icewings were still suffering from the remains of that cursed dagger enchanted by darkstalker. The curse had stopped, but outrage was still ripping through the kingdom.
Setting gown her glass, Khione sat in the plush chair. This was going to be a long day.
Hazel
Tags: Pigeon/Mentions: The Island Group

Hazel beat his way through the shifting air currents.
He was soooooooooooooooooooo over these grumpy winds.

The mud kingdom had much nicer winds. Yeah, monsoon season was bad, but it wasn't too bad on a regular day.
Then the SeaWings had to go live where everything was trying to pull you in a million directions.
The open sun was also pretty stressful for him.
His vitiligo had a lot of fun under the sun, but it left him hot and sweaty. He was still pretty young, but the white was everywhere. He had a little joke at home that he would be paler than an icewing by the time he was old.

Speaking of which, he spotted a familiar shape down below him, with two nightwing-y dragons.
"PIGEON!" he chirped, snapping his wings to his side and tumbling ungracefully down onto the soft ground. Unfortunately, he got a snoutful of sandy dirt or something up his nose.

Spluttering and laughing, he leaned against his sister, twining his tail with hers.
"A-Am I late to the party? This is the place in the letter, right?" he said, pulling a slightly muddy letter out of the bag slung around his neck.
There was a purplish nightwing, it seemed chill. The other one was a weird yellowish nightwing. Oh, he shouldn't judge dragons by their looks. He was weird too.

"So.........Uh Hazel. He/Him, ehhhhhhhhh Bi? Is it weird to say your orientation? It's fine at home......so yeah?" he said, blushing a little.
As he reached up to cover his face, he noticed a ladybug on his wrist and was immediately distracted, sitting and letting it scuttle over his arms.
Queen Khione
Interactions: None/Mentions: Everest

Khione sat in her balcony, watching the horizon with her usual blank expression, though a wince pierced the serene face. A pounding headache had found it's way into her, and it was bouncing through her skull, rattling around and hammering against the bone.
She hadn't relaxed for about.......what was it, eight or nine hours?
Khione turned towards the hourglass on her desk. It was still funneling sand, and the hissing of the grains seemed to be the only steady and calm thing in the room. Yeah, several hours.

Khione paused, glaring at the diamond patterned walls of her room.
Her son had just run off to see something about an odd letter, and she had immediately started to regret this choice. Who knew what this letter was about? It could have been a trick.
Khione rubbed her neck, mind drifting to the possibilities.
Everest was her only heir, and she hated the idea of having more dragonets. She loved them, but the very idea just sent shudders down her spine.

Rubbing her forehead, she wandered downstairs to the kitchens, taking a large glass of water and unrolling several scrolls she had brought downstairs earlier. The icewings were still suffering from the remains of that cursed dagger enchanted by darkstalker. The curse had stopped, but outrage was still ripping through the kingdom.
Setting gown her glass, Khione sat in the plush chair. This was going to be a long day.
Hazel
Tags: Pigeon/Mentions: The Island Group

Hazel beat his way through the shifting air currents.
He was soooooooooooooooooooo over these grumpy winds.

The mud kingdom had much nicer winds. Yeah, monsoon season was bad, but it wasn't too bad on a regular day.
Then the SeaWings had to go live where everything was trying to pull you in a million directions.
The open sun was also pretty stressful for him.
His vitiligo had a lot of fun under the sun, but it left him hot and sweaty. He was still pretty young, but the white was everywhere. He had a little joke at home that he would be paler than an icewing by the time he was old.

Speaking of which, he spotted a familiar shape down below him, with two nightwing-y dragons.
"PIGEON!" he chirped, snapping his wings to his side and tumbling ungracefully down onto the soft ground. Unfortunately, he got a snoutful of sandy dirt or something up his nose.

Spluttering and laughing, he leaned against his sister, twining his tail with hers.
"A-Am I late to the party? This is the place in the letter, right?" he said, pulling a slightly muddy letter out of the bag slung around his neck.
There was a purplish nightwing, it seemed chill. The other one was a weird yellowish nightwing. Oh, he shouldn't judge dragons by their looks. He was weird too.

"So.........Uh Hazel. He/Him, ehhhhhhhhh Bi? Is it weird to say your orientation? It's fine at home......so yeah?" he said, blushing a little.
As he reached up to cover his face, he noticed a ladybug on his wrist and was immediately distracted, sitting and letting it scuttle over his arms.
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
(just for the record AndromedaFlight, Havoc is a greyish-blackish right now verses yellows)

Havoc glanced at the MudWing who had asked something. "...no. I just wanted to go to a random abandoned isle in the middle of the ocean." The dry sarcasm was sharp enough to cut with, and they kept their expression cold. "Yes, you moron, I got a letter. Why else would I be here?"

You're snapping at them for asking a question- don't do that- that hurts you more than it helps, Havoc. You know yourself and you know that snapping won't do any good. Their thoughts helpfully supplied, and with a sharp hiss they noticed the other MudWing.

"Havoc. They/them. Bi." Their voice was less sharp but still just as dry and annoyed, but Havoc seemed to smile a little when the MudWing had said he too was bi, and then instantly got distracted by an insect. It was a nice change of pace from the NightWings' rigidity and the RainWings' paranoia.
Light seemed to brighten considerably when the newest arrival came. "I'm Light! She/they/he, whatever you want. It all works fine for me. And I'm also bi! We're all just bi, that's really cool. Means I don't have to pretend to not be. That's great."

The NightWing gave a smile at the MudWing, now entranced by a... ladybug? But he seemed cool, much less grumpy than the hybrid, who was panicking mentally. Still quiet thoughts, so it was what the mindreader focused on, but she tried not to read what they were, jus tuning the words out as if it were white noise.
Viper stared at the hybrid for a moment before he gave a quiet hiss. "And who gave you the authority to be the leader of this little group. Your inherent NightWing superiority complex? You think you're special just because you're not normal?" He was annoyed, really. This dragon thought that just because it was part NightWing that he would be treated like lesser because of it.

"You think you're above us? I have to say, when I was told the NightWings were insufferable I didn't truly believe it. Thank you for proving me wrong." His smile was cold and it was clear to all that he was not fond of this. "Or is it your SkyWing side, making you think you're on top of the world."

Truly, who does this dragon think it is to be able to order us around as if it were a Queen if it keeps ignoring all we say? I ought to leave, that way this half-breed can't be a bother to me any more. Even the SkyWing was ignored- they seem tolerable at least. Must be the NightWing superiority thing that this hybrid has. Turning to the aforementioned SkyWing- Apex- they stopped the aggression. Well, toned it down. "Viper. Pleasure."
(just for the record AndromedaFlight, Havoc is a greyish-blackish right now verses yellows)

Havoc glanced at the MudWing who had asked something. "...no. I just wanted to go to a random abandoned isle in the middle of the ocean." The dry sarcasm was sharp enough to cut with, and they kept their expression cold. "Yes, you moron, I got a letter. Why else would I be here?"

You're snapping at them for asking a question- don't do that- that hurts you more than it helps, Havoc. You know yourself and you know that snapping won't do any good. Their thoughts helpfully supplied, and with a sharp hiss they noticed the other MudWing.

"Havoc. They/them. Bi." Their voice was less sharp but still just as dry and annoyed, but Havoc seemed to smile a little when the MudWing had said he too was bi, and then instantly got distracted by an insect. It was a nice change of pace from the NightWings' rigidity and the RainWings' paranoia.
Light seemed to brighten considerably when the newest arrival came. "I'm Light! She/they/he, whatever you want. It all works fine for me. And I'm also bi! We're all just bi, that's really cool. Means I don't have to pretend to not be. That's great."

The NightWing gave a smile at the MudWing, now entranced by a... ladybug? But he seemed cool, much less grumpy than the hybrid, who was panicking mentally. Still quiet thoughts, so it was what the mindreader focused on, but she tried not to read what they were, jus tuning the words out as if it were white noise.
Viper stared at the hybrid for a moment before he gave a quiet hiss. "And who gave you the authority to be the leader of this little group. Your inherent NightWing superiority complex? You think you're special just because you're not normal?" He was annoyed, really. This dragon thought that just because it was part NightWing that he would be treated like lesser because of it.

"You think you're above us? I have to say, when I was told the NightWings were insufferable I didn't truly believe it. Thank you for proving me wrong." His smile was cold and it was clear to all that he was not fond of this. "Or is it your SkyWing side, making you think you're on top of the world."

Truly, who does this dragon think it is to be able to order us around as if it were a Queen if it keeps ignoring all we say? I ought to leave, that way this half-breed can't be a bother to me any more. Even the SkyWing was ignored- they seem tolerable at least. Must be the NightWing superiority thing that this hybrid has. Turning to the aforementioned SkyWing- Apex- they stopped the aggression. Well, toned it down. "Viper. Pleasure."
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
A P E X

CS | She/Her | 38 | Diamond Spray River | Interactions: Harvest Moon, Viper, Chamealeon, and Talomar

The group didn’t seem to mind her treating them in a friendly but slightly formal manner, though some of them didn’t really respond either—something Apex noted down. Based off of what she could tell, none of the dragons were the type to enjoy being treated affectionately by strangers, and it was clear that they’d hate being treated like children.

She nodded to herself after the hybrid revealed that she had received a message too; the others had already shown that they had one. Then, she heard the dragonet continue talking, trying to take control of the conversation, causing her to feel a bit of concern.

The hybrid’s attitude—from what she’d seen so far—might rub the others the wrong way. Her tone had come off as rather disdainful, and she’d just ignored them all too. Personally, Apex had more than enough experience to remain unruffled, and, either way, she wasn’t going to get annoyed by a single remark from someone who was about a third of her age.

Hearing the SandWing’s reaction, Apex frowned. Insulting someone’s heritage was a sure-fire way to rile them up—he had even indirectly insulted her too—and the SkyWing didn’t want the group to fall apart before it even got together.

Like the hybrid had said, this sounded like some sort of prophecy—she’d thrown out the idea of a cross tribe prank as soon as she’d had it—and, assuming that the rest of the dragons felt the same about the war, they could work together even if it wasn’t one. Though that was a bit of a stretch since she didn’t know much about them.

As Viper turned towards her, restating his name, the retired general thought about how to go about solving the problem.

"I'm going to say that this is as far as these scrolls will get us," she started, holding hers up. "And, if we want to get anything else accomplished, we probably have to work together. Because, if this is a prophecy, we're being lead together for a reason."

But, following the RainWing’s gaze, she caught sight of a flash of blue scales. “Guys, there’s a SeaWing,” she said, gesturing towards Talomar with a flick of her tail. She didn’t really want to hurt a dragonet, but she wasn’t going to let them get away if they were hostile. Knowing the lay of the land could be the difference between defeat and victory.

She lifted off of the rock with a strong beat of her wings, flying towards the aquamarine dragon at an alarmingly quick speed.
A P E X

CS | She/Her | 38 | Diamond Spray River | Interactions: Harvest Moon, Viper, Chamealeon, and Talomar

The group didn’t seem to mind her treating them in a friendly but slightly formal manner, though some of them didn’t really respond either—something Apex noted down. Based off of what she could tell, none of the dragons were the type to enjoy being treated affectionately by strangers, and it was clear that they’d hate being treated like children.

She nodded to herself after the hybrid revealed that she had received a message too; the others had already shown that they had one. Then, she heard the dragonet continue talking, trying to take control of the conversation, causing her to feel a bit of concern.

The hybrid’s attitude—from what she’d seen so far—might rub the others the wrong way. Her tone had come off as rather disdainful, and she’d just ignored them all too. Personally, Apex had more than enough experience to remain unruffled, and, either way, she wasn’t going to get annoyed by a single remark from someone who was about a third of her age.

Hearing the SandWing’s reaction, Apex frowned. Insulting someone’s heritage was a sure-fire way to rile them up—he had even indirectly insulted her too—and the SkyWing didn’t want the group to fall apart before it even got together.

Like the hybrid had said, this sounded like some sort of prophecy—she’d thrown out the idea of a cross tribe prank as soon as she’d had it—and, assuming that the rest of the dragons felt the same about the war, they could work together even if it wasn’t one. Though that was a bit of a stretch since she didn’t know much about them.

As Viper turned towards her, restating his name, the retired general thought about how to go about solving the problem.

"I'm going to say that this is as far as these scrolls will get us," she started, holding hers up. "And, if we want to get anything else accomplished, we probably have to work together. Because, if this is a prophecy, we're being lead together for a reason."

But, following the RainWing’s gaze, she caught sight of a flash of blue scales. “Guys, there’s a SeaWing,” she said, gesturing towards Talomar with a flick of her tail. She didn’t really want to hurt a dragonet, but she wasn’t going to let them get away if they were hostile. Knowing the lay of the land could be the difference between defeat and victory.

She lifted off of the rock with a strong beat of her wings, flying towards the aquamarine dragon at an alarmingly quick speed.
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
Harvest Moon
A blink of surprise was all the reaction that Apex gained from Harvey as the Skywing shot after a Seawing. She wasn't in a position to get into any fights, especially considering she still did have full control over her own fire.

As for the Sandwing, she just addressed him with a simple, "I don't care for Nightwings as I don't care for your inferiority complex nor time wasting. However, a Seawing on Skywing land might pose a threat onto us. This might be an alert of an impending invasion- so we might need to brace ourselves for potential trouble." She brushed off Viper's hostilities. "I suppose I should introduce myself..." The hybrid trailed off as her sunset eyes stared off into the direction that Apex had taken off in, "However, I don't think now's the time. I'll wait until we've all regrouped, or at least until this Seawing is taken care of."

Harvey's tail swished with patience as she watched the dragon attack what appeared to be a dragonet. Curious. Now why was a Seawing dragonet in hostile territory?
Harvest Moon
A blink of surprise was all the reaction that Apex gained from Harvey as the Skywing shot after a Seawing. She wasn't in a position to get into any fights, especially considering she still did have full control over her own fire.

As for the Sandwing, she just addressed him with a simple, "I don't care for Nightwings as I don't care for your inferiority complex nor time wasting. However, a Seawing on Skywing land might pose a threat onto us. This might be an alert of an impending invasion- so we might need to brace ourselves for potential trouble." She brushed off Viper's hostilities. "I suppose I should introduce myself..." The hybrid trailed off as her sunset eyes stared off into the direction that Apex had taken off in, "However, I don't think now's the time. I'll wait until we've all regrouped, or at least until this Seawing is taken care of."

Harvey's tail swished with patience as she watched the dragon attack what appeared to be a dragonet. Curious. Now why was a Seawing dragonet in hostile territory?
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
Yes! A fight! Chamealeon shot after the skywing but surprisingly the seawing took to the air and started flying straight up. What is it doing you know you can't outfly a skywing! he thought vigorously still shooting after her.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Talomar screamed loudly as the skywing came after and even louder when the rainwing came after her. She shot as fast as she could upward because she didn't have enough time to run to the forest or jump into the River. When she flew as high as she could without getting caught she dive-bombed down at a under exaggerated speed.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Pigeon put her scroll back in a scroll case then she backed up behind her brother. The Strangers looked a little intimidating. She was a tad bit worried, what if they were both rain Wings in Disguise trying to lure them into a trap. She looked The Strangers in the eye for about three seconds before going to catch a fish in the water.
Yes! A fight! Chamealeon shot after the skywing but surprisingly the seawing took to the air and started flying straight up. What is it doing you know you can't outfly a skywing! he thought vigorously still shooting after her.

Talomar screamed loudly as the skywing came after and even louder when the rainwing came after her. She shot as fast as she could upward because she didn't have enough time to run to the forest or jump into the River. When she flew as high as she could without getting caught she dive-bombed down at a under exaggerated speed.

Pigeon put her scroll back in a scroll case then she backed up behind her brother. The Strangers looked a little intimidating. She was a tad bit worried, what if they were both rain Wings in Disguise trying to lure them into a trap. She looked The Strangers in the eye for about three seconds before going to catch a fish in the water.
TurkeyGirl the turkey person
Seaglass
The Gathered Deliverants (Because I'm lazy)

Late. Late. Late! Seaglass screamed inside her head, gills flaring in an attempt to draw oxygen into her tired lungs. Her body ached from swimming around so many sharp turns and she was developing a headache from the insistent rambling she'd subjected herself to mentally. It was only when she'd... Elegantly... Slapped her body down on the shore everyone was supposed to meet up that she relaxed. The heavy mass of murky green and white scales sliding to a stop in the soaked sand. Her snout was inches away from the talons of an... Odd-looking NightWing.

The SeaWing lifted her gaze, regarding Havoc with stupified curiosity. Her letter was- Tentatively, wrapped around her horn and held in place with several layers of kelp. The parchment was probably soaked. Oops.
Seaglass
The Gathered Deliverants (Because I'm lazy)

Late. Late. Late! Seaglass screamed inside her head, gills flaring in an attempt to draw oxygen into her tired lungs. Her body ached from swimming around so many sharp turns and she was developing a headache from the insistent rambling she'd subjected herself to mentally. It was only when she'd... Elegantly... Slapped her body down on the shore everyone was supposed to meet up that she relaxed. The heavy mass of murky green and white scales sliding to a stop in the soaked sand. Her snout was inches away from the talons of an... Odd-looking NightWing.

The SeaWing lifted her gaze, regarding Havoc with stupified curiosity. Her letter was- Tentatively, wrapped around her horn and held in place with several layers of kelp. The parchment was probably soaked. Oops.
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
-- Arrow --

-- Interactions: Open! -- Diamond Spray Delta (River? idk) --

Arrow swirled her claw in the damp mud that surrounded her. She had set up camp near the Diamond Spray Delta, intent on attacking the Mudwings. They were slow, and overly protective of their siblings, but strangely adapted to the marshes they lived in. Her wings flicked traitorously, and she resumed her straight-up position, her tail lazily laying behind her.

In her claws she had two knives, recently sharpened, shining in the light of the sun. She grinned slightly at the Skywings, Rainwings, and Icewings that surrounded her group. Icewings were so odd. Glittery, and cold. How could they stand that? The Icewings were an odd tribe indeed.

She flicked her tail, and the dragons flinched back, though they knew her well. She nodded to her commander, a beefy Skywing, and tucked the knives into the pouch around her neck. She began to trot out of the tent, and into the forest, calling goodbye to the dragons of her troop.

She was a relatively fast dragon, and for the first time, ever, her commander had sent her out on her own. With the mission to kill all opposing tribes. Nightwings, Seawings, Mudwings. The three worst tribes, in her opinion. Nightwings were creepy, Seawings were cowards, Mudwings were sloppy.

She started to pad silently through the marshland, her pouch making the only noise, her steps silent. She was going to fight, and bring something home. Maybe a couple of scales. Or a tail. Either way, she was going to prove herself to the commander, and the war. She searched the marsh, her eyes dark and dangerous, waiting for prey to strike. She turned in the direction of voices. She heard the voices of Mudwings, and started stalking towards the place, her ears pressed against her head.

--

--Tidepool--

-- Interactions - Gila, Everest -- Outskirts of the Kingdom of Sand --

Tidepool had hated the desert the second he had entered it. He did not understand how any living SOUL could stand the heat. Three moons, it was so dry and hot. Terrible, honestly. At this point, he was wishing for one drop of rain, on a tiny puddle to roll around in.

He had gotten the letter a while ago, and had contemplated it for a while. He had been going against his queens orders, and instead was making biographies on the different dragons. On his side, of course, but there may have been dragons on the other side at the meeting. That was interesting and scary at the same time.

After taking around forever to decide, he finally mustered up the courage to go meet them. Not that he was going to do any killing, but to just see about the other dragons. Maybe they were like him, or maybe not. He had a hopeful attitude. Up until he had spotted the Sandwing and the Icewing.

Landing in the sand, he dug his claws into the stuff, grateful for one thing that reminded him of home, and trotted towards the Sandwing, his ears pinned back slightly, his posture wary, but friendly. He lit up a small section of his nose, the coral color looking so much different than the desert around him.

His eyes were trained on the Icewing as he landed, the glittery scales looking more out of place than even him. He was catching odd glances from some of the Sandwings; he did stick out like a sore thumb.

Waiting til both of them were done talking, he made his way towards the two, trying his best to flick the algae out of his wings.

“Hi! Uh, I'm Tidepool?” He said, trying to keep his gaze on the Icewing, and the Sandwing's tail. “I was called here? I'm unsure if the Icewing wants me here, I mean no harm. I'm not a soldier anyway, I think the war is kinda stupid. Sorry, that's probably blasphemy. Wow, I'm making a fool of myself; Three Moons I really hope you're who I'm looking for. Ack, forget I said anything. Anyway, are you the ones who are trying to gather a group?”

His wings twitched nervously, the scales lighting up at quick intervals as though he was scolding himself in Aquatic. Giving the Icewing a small grin to hopefully prove that he meant no harm, he dug his claws into the dirt, again, and waited for the Sandwings response.

--

--Lavender--

--Interactions: None!-- Diamond Spray Delta/River --

Lavender inwardly cursed as she headed for the Diamond Spray Delta. She wouldn't have been late if a patrol hadn't held her up, asking her where she was going. It took a lot of convincing, her scales kept turning silver (a telltale sign of lying). Sometimes she loved her scales, and sometimes she hated them. They were a blessing and a curse. She touched the small strip of lavender around her neck and groaned slightly.

She was heading into unfamiliar territory. Of an enemy. While she was supposed to be fruit gathering. The most stupid decision she'd ever made. It had taken days to make up her mind, and even now she wasn't sure.

Her worry was increased when she noticed the other dragons. It was more worrisome that it the group consisted of dragons from her side of the war, plus a Seawing. That was odd. Was this some sort of attack? As they hurled into the sky, she flinched back, and went invisible as she trotted into the circle of dragons. She left paw prints, which looked very unnerving as nobody was there making them. She studied each of the dragons faces, and watched their progression in the sky. The majority of them seemed to be on her side. Again, odd. She stifled a laugh as the dragons raced into the sky. Such hostility over this! Weren't they supposed to be peaceful? She watched them with an amused expression no one could see, though she was well aware that a select few items on her, such as the spring of lavender, were floating in perfect view. Just.... hanging there.

She plopped down near the dragons, listening intently, her body making markings on the wetland.

-- Arrow --

-- Interactions: Open! -- Diamond Spray Delta (River? idk) --

Arrow swirled her claw in the damp mud that surrounded her. She had set up camp near the Diamond Spray Delta, intent on attacking the Mudwings. They were slow, and overly protective of their siblings, but strangely adapted to the marshes they lived in. Her wings flicked traitorously, and she resumed her straight-up position, her tail lazily laying behind her.

In her claws she had two knives, recently sharpened, shining in the light of the sun. She grinned slightly at the Skywings, Rainwings, and Icewings that surrounded her group. Icewings were so odd. Glittery, and cold. How could they stand that? The Icewings were an odd tribe indeed.

She flicked her tail, and the dragons flinched back, though they knew her well. She nodded to her commander, a beefy Skywing, and tucked the knives into the pouch around her neck. She began to trot out of the tent, and into the forest, calling goodbye to the dragons of her troop.

She was a relatively fast dragon, and for the first time, ever, her commander had sent her out on her own. With the mission to kill all opposing tribes. Nightwings, Seawings, Mudwings. The three worst tribes, in her opinion. Nightwings were creepy, Seawings were cowards, Mudwings were sloppy.

She started to pad silently through the marshland, her pouch making the only noise, her steps silent. She was going to fight, and bring something home. Maybe a couple of scales. Or a tail. Either way, she was going to prove herself to the commander, and the war. She searched the marsh, her eyes dark and dangerous, waiting for prey to strike. She turned in the direction of voices. She heard the voices of Mudwings, and started stalking towards the place, her ears pressed against her head.

--

--Tidepool--

-- Interactions - Gila, Everest -- Outskirts of the Kingdom of Sand --

Tidepool had hated the desert the second he had entered it. He did not understand how any living SOUL could stand the heat. Three moons, it was so dry and hot. Terrible, honestly. At this point, he was wishing for one drop of rain, on a tiny puddle to roll around in.

He had gotten the letter a while ago, and had contemplated it for a while. He had been going against his queens orders, and instead was making biographies on the different dragons. On his side, of course, but there may have been dragons on the other side at the meeting. That was interesting and scary at the same time.

After taking around forever to decide, he finally mustered up the courage to go meet them. Not that he was going to do any killing, but to just see about the other dragons. Maybe they were like him, or maybe not. He had a hopeful attitude. Up until he had spotted the Sandwing and the Icewing.

Landing in the sand, he dug his claws into the stuff, grateful for one thing that reminded him of home, and trotted towards the Sandwing, his ears pinned back slightly, his posture wary, but friendly. He lit up a small section of his nose, the coral color looking so much different than the desert around him.

His eyes were trained on the Icewing as he landed, the glittery scales looking more out of place than even him. He was catching odd glances from some of the Sandwings; he did stick out like a sore thumb.

Waiting til both of them were done talking, he made his way towards the two, trying his best to flick the algae out of his wings.

“Hi! Uh, I'm Tidepool?” He said, trying to keep his gaze on the Icewing, and the Sandwing's tail. “I was called here? I'm unsure if the Icewing wants me here, I mean no harm. I'm not a soldier anyway, I think the war is kinda stupid. Sorry, that's probably blasphemy. Wow, I'm making a fool of myself; Three Moons I really hope you're who I'm looking for. Ack, forget I said anything. Anyway, are you the ones who are trying to gather a group?”

His wings twitched nervously, the scales lighting up at quick intervals as though he was scolding himself in Aquatic. Giving the Icewing a small grin to hopefully prove that he meant no harm, he dug his claws into the dirt, again, and waited for the Sandwings response.

--

--Lavender--

--Interactions: None!-- Diamond Spray Delta/River --

Lavender inwardly cursed as she headed for the Diamond Spray Delta. She wouldn't have been late if a patrol hadn't held her up, asking her where she was going. It took a lot of convincing, her scales kept turning silver (a telltale sign of lying). Sometimes she loved her scales, and sometimes she hated them. They were a blessing and a curse. She touched the small strip of lavender around her neck and groaned slightly.

She was heading into unfamiliar territory. Of an enemy. While she was supposed to be fruit gathering. The most stupid decision she'd ever made. It had taken days to make up her mind, and even now she wasn't sure.

Her worry was increased when she noticed the other dragons. It was more worrisome that it the group consisted of dragons from her side of the war, plus a Seawing. That was odd. Was this some sort of attack? As they hurled into the sky, she flinched back, and went invisible as she trotted into the circle of dragons. She left paw prints, which looked very unnerving as nobody was there making them. She studied each of the dragons faces, and watched their progression in the sky. The majority of them seemed to be on her side. Again, odd. She stifled a laugh as the dragons raced into the sky. Such hostility over this! Weren't they supposed to be peaceful? She watched them with an amused expression no one could see, though she was well aware that a select few items on her, such as the spring of lavender, were floating in perfect view. Just.... hanging there.

She plopped down near the dragons, listening intently, her body making markings on the wetland.

~ call me minty, ean, or sunny

~ she/they! biromantic!!

~ I have a lore shop, if you wanted to check it out
1 2 3 4