Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Assassin's Guild (IC)(OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
Jazmine - Outside Tavern
Interacting With - Cyrnic (@Kingman)

Jazmine glanced around at the crowd that had formed. They were armed and dangerous, with murder in their eyes. Jazmine cursed under her breath. She did not have a weapon, which was unfortunate giv3en the circumstances.

Jazmine took a breath to calm herself, certain that her nervousness was being projected onto everyone else. "Look, I don't know what you want. I am unarmed, see," Jazmine spread her free arm away from her body, attempting to show that there was nothing on her.

"I mean no harm. I just want to get out of here alive. I promise I won't return to bother you again."

Jazmine hoped her words were enough. She didn't want to fight, even though she was more than capable of doing so. Jazmine's eyes scanned the crowd, looking for any place she could burst through to get to safety. She was already committed to taking along the man she had pulled up.

Rick - Tavern
Interacting With - Sam (@SanguineShadow)

Rick raised his eyebrows as he watched the girl duck into a tavern. He knew she'd be able to see him enter, as any patron could. And there was no real way he could sneak in without being conspicuous. Rick shrugged. There was no help for it. He'd have to make his presence known.

Rick strode towards the tavern confidently. His hands swung at his sides, relaxed and non-threatening. He was a few feet away from the door at this point, and he was committed. Rick stepped through the door, glancing over the patrons to find the girl. He smiled lightly when he saw her.

he made his way over to where she was sitting, keeping his hands in the open, and stopped, a few feet shy of her table. He extended a hand warmly and spoke.

"Well, hello. My name's Rick. You wouldn't mind if I joined you for a spell, would you?"
Jazmine - Outside Tavern
Interacting With - Cyrnic (@Kingman)

Jazmine glanced around at the crowd that had formed. They were armed and dangerous, with murder in their eyes. Jazmine cursed under her breath. She did not have a weapon, which was unfortunate giv3en the circumstances.

Jazmine took a breath to calm herself, certain that her nervousness was being projected onto everyone else. "Look, I don't know what you want. I am unarmed, see," Jazmine spread her free arm away from her body, attempting to show that there was nothing on her.

"I mean no harm. I just want to get out of here alive. I promise I won't return to bother you again."

Jazmine hoped her words were enough. She didn't want to fight, even though she was more than capable of doing so. Jazmine's eyes scanned the crowd, looking for any place she could burst through to get to safety. She was already committed to taking along the man she had pulled up.

Rick - Tavern

Rick raised his eyebrows as he watched the girl duck into a tavern. He knew she'd be able to see him enter, as any patron could. And there was no real way he could sneak in without being conspicuous. Rick shrugged. There was no help for it. He'd have to make his presence known.

Rick strode towards the tavern confidently. His hands swung at his sides, relaxed and non-threatening. He was a few feet away from the door at this point, and he was committed. Rick stepped through the door, glancing over the patrons to find the girl. He smiled lightly when he saw her.

he made his way over to where she was sitting, keeping his hands in the open, and stopped, a few feet shy of her table. He extended a hand warmly and spoke.

"Well, hello. My name's Rick. You wouldn't mind if I joined you for a spell, would you?"
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy

Neph- Newt's loctaion
Interacting with Hilde (@nuttysaladtree), Cynric (@Kingman), Jazmine (@dragonclaw101 )

The spear came out of nowhere, Neph only saw it out of the corner of his eye. His eyes widened as his reflexes kicked in. Neph sprung into the air, his tail flicked as he propelled upwards, much higher than a normal person should be able to jump. His eyes flashed as he glared at the drunken man. Neph reached into his cloak and pulled out a dagger before landing. His hood had fallen down, reveling his horns and long ears. He heard the crowd gasp, after all tieflings were a rare find.

Neph glanced at the pair, the drunken man and a girl. Their faces seemed a bit... familiar, but Neph brushed that aside. He held the dagger up, pointing it at the two. "D-Drunk pe-people should n-not have w-weapons. Step d-down before y-you get h-hurt."

Neph- Newt's loctaion
Interacting with Hilde (@nuttysaladtree), Cynric (@Kingman), Jazmine (@dragonclaw101 )

The spear came out of nowhere, Neph only saw it out of the corner of his eye. His eyes widened as his reflexes kicked in. Neph sprung into the air, his tail flicked as he propelled upwards, much higher than a normal person should be able to jump. His eyes flashed as he glared at the drunken man. Neph reached into his cloak and pulled out a dagger before landing. His hood had fallen down, reveling his horns and long ears. He heard the crowd gasp, after all tieflings were a rare find.

Neph glanced at the pair, the drunken man and a girl. Their faces seemed a bit... familiar, but Neph brushed that aside. He held the dagger up, pointing it at the two. "D-Drunk pe-people should n-not have w-weapons. Step d-down before y-you get h-hurt."
mU3UPIq.jpeg

Sam - Tavern - Western Town
Interaction with - Rick (@Dragonclaw101)

Her food came quickly after she ordered it, and the bartender placed it on her table with the clank of glass against wood. Sam thanked her for it, paid her, tipped, and then started digging in. She ate pretty ferociously, since she'd not eaten in a while and had used up a lot of energy with her magic and fighting her way through some tough spots.

Her eyes flicked over to the door when she saw it open and froze, looking back at her bowl and glancing at the approaching man with her peripheral vision. Her left hand subtly travelled down to the pommel of Schatten, while she nonchalantly took a sip of her ale, but the guy didn't look like he was there to slam her head into the table and carry her back to the Guildmaster.
So she relaxed her other arm and let it drape across her lap, instead, then looked up, whoa- he was tall, at his dark eyes. In her head, before he'd even said anything, she was sizing the guy up- muscular, tall, confident, despite the slouch...

But when he extended a hand warmly out to her and told her his name, speaking in a friendly tone, she didn't know weather to be pleasantly surprised, panicking, suspicious or bolting out the door as fast as she could.
So she decided not to be any of those. Sam only took note of what was in front of her, how he acted, and would decide her next move based on the next couple of minutes. She shrugged, then shook his hand.
"Sam. Go ahead," She said, glancing away for a second, biting her lip, before looking back at him. Her eyes did a quick once-over of the rest of the room before he sat down, and she still kept note of the door and who came in.

The dark-haired woman grabbed her ale and took a long swig, then set the bottle down and set an arm on the tabletop, leaning forward and looking at Rick with curiosity.
"Why were you following me, Rick?" She asked blatantly, getting right to the point. She saw his face earlier- it hadn't been in her head. Should she trust her gut more often?

Her food came quickly after she ordered it, and the bartender placed it on her table with the clank of glass against wood. Sam thanked her for it, paid her, tipped, and then started digging in. She ate pretty ferociously, since she'd not eaten in a while and had used up a lot of energy with her magic and fighting her way through some tough spots.

Her eyes flicked over to the door when she saw it open and froze, looking back at her bowl and glancing at the approaching man with her peripheral vision. Her left hand subtly travelled down to the pommel of Schatten, while she nonchalantly took a sip of her ale, but the guy didn't look like he was there to slam her head into the table and carry her back to the Guildmaster.
So she relaxed her other arm and let it drape across her lap, instead, then looked up, whoa- he was tall, at his dark eyes. In her head, before he'd even said anything, she was sizing the guy up- muscular, tall, confident, despite the slouch...

But when he extended a hand warmly out to her and told her his name, speaking in a friendly tone, she didn't know weather to be pleasantly surprised, panicking, suspicious or bolting out the door as fast as she could.
So she decided not to be any of those. Sam only took note of what was in front of her, how he acted, and would decide her next move based on the next couple of minutes. She shrugged, then shook his hand.
"Sam. Go ahead," She said, glancing away for a second, biting her lip, before looking back at him. Her eyes did a quick once-over of the rest of the room before he sat down, and she still kept note of the door and who came in.

The dark-haired woman grabbed her ale and took a long swig, then set the bottle down and set an arm on the tabletop, leaning forward and looking at Rick with curiosity.
"Why were you following me, Rick?" She asked blatantly, getting right to the point. She saw his face earlier- it hadn't been in her head. Should she trust her gut more often?
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her
Give me Pumpkin Spice before I remove your kneecap privileges

Hilde - Outside the tavern
Interacting with a NPC tbh | Mentions Neph (@Scales25), Cynric (@Kingman), and Jazmine (@Dragonclaw101)

The tall woman lifted the man up to reveal blood and more mud across his front. Welp, Hilda thought, there goes my appetite.

Just as well. She had other things to worry about right now. Taking advantage of the mob's surprise at Neph, she led the horse forward and found a familiar face. "Robert," she said, "fancy seeing you here."

Robert looked down and away from her.

Hilde said good-naturedly, "I haven't been by in a while, but it hasn't been so long that you've forgotten me, right? Hilde, the shepherd from the outskirts of town?" She smiled. "Heard you moved uptown. Congratulations! Katlin had told me you'd been so excited. How's business?" She shook her head. "It's been one thing after another between the flock and Ivo. I haven't had a change to visit the new place yet. Come to think of it." She tapped her chin. "I ought to upgrade the gate. Better to do before it's too late, and I start losing sheep, aye?"

He shuffled.

"Well, I'll drop by the next time I find myself with some spare time in town. Carve out a little spot in my schedule. Would you tell Katlin I said hi? I haven't had the chance to talk to her in a while, either." When Robert didn't respond, Hilde pressed. "I am sorry that I haven't visited in a while. It has been awfully remiss of me. I don't really have an excuse, but—" A wry upward quirk of the corner of her mouth. "I'm sure you've heard about Ivo. Do give Katlin my well-wishes, yes?"

Robert cleared his throat. "Yes, I will. And I have heard about Ivo. He was a fine lad, and I hope you hear something about him soon." He turned to the mob. "The lot of us should go home. We've overstayed Sam's welcome." He glanced meaningfully at the bar.

Hilde - Outside the tavern
Interacting with a NPC tbh | Mentions Neph (@Scales25), Cynric (@Kingman), and Jazmine (@Dragonclaw101)

The tall woman lifted the man up to reveal blood and more mud across his front. Welp, Hilda thought, there goes my appetite.

Just as well. She had other things to worry about right now. Taking advantage of the mob's surprise at Neph, she led the horse forward and found a familiar face. "Robert," she said, "fancy seeing you here."

Robert looked down and away from her.

Hilde said good-naturedly, "I haven't been by in a while, but it hasn't been so long that you've forgotten me, right? Hilde, the shepherd from the outskirts of town?" She smiled. "Heard you moved uptown. Congratulations! Katlin had told me you'd been so excited. How's business?" She shook her head. "It's been one thing after another between the flock and Ivo. I haven't had a change to visit the new place yet. Come to think of it." She tapped her chin. "I ought to upgrade the gate. Better to do before it's too late, and I start losing sheep, aye?"

He shuffled.

"Well, I'll drop by the next time I find myself with some spare time in town. Carve out a little spot in my schedule. Would you tell Katlin I said hi? I haven't had the chance to talk to her in a while, either." When Robert didn't respond, Hilde pressed. "I am sorry that I haven't visited in a while. It has been awfully remiss of me. I don't really have an excuse, but—" A wry upward quirk of the corner of her mouth. "I'm sure you've heard about Ivo. Do give Katlin my well-wishes, yes?"

Robert cleared his throat. "Yes, I will. And I have heard about Ivo. He was a fine lad, and I hope you hear something about him soon." He turned to the mob. "The lot of us should go home. We've overstayed Sam's welcome." He glanced meaningfully at the bar.
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
Jazmine - Outside Tavern
Interacting With - Cyrnic (@Kingman), Hilde (@nuttysaladtree), Neph(@Scales25)

Jazmine sighed. It seemed she'd be able to get away after all. Jazmine didn't want to rush anyone yet - they seemed like they'd attack if she made any sudden movements.

Not that I blame them. I'm helping a murderer out of the mud. I practically exude danger.

Jazmine steadied herself and scanned each person, waiting for them to leave, or clear an opening, before she dashed out of there.

I was hoping to be able to stay here a bit longer, but it seems I've overstayed my welcome.

Rick - Tavern

Chuckling, Rick shook his head. "You really don't beat around the bush, do you? Well, to answer your question... I think you can help me find someone I'm looking for. She's a bit of an oddity, but..." he let his voice trail off.

Rick didn't want to give her all of the information right off the bat. There was no way of knowing just what she'd do with it. Plus, he wanted to make her ask for it. He needed to know how she could help him before he let her know anything else.
Jazmine - Outside Tavern

Jazmine sighed. It seemed she'd be able to get away after all. Jazmine didn't want to rush anyone yet - they seemed like they'd attack if she made any sudden movements.

Not that I blame them. I'm helping a murderer out of the mud. I practically exude danger.

Jazmine steadied herself and scanned each person, waiting for them to leave, or clear an opening, before she dashed out of there.

I was hoping to be able to stay here a bit longer, but it seems I've overstayed my welcome.

Rick - Tavern

Chuckling, Rick shook his head. "You really don't beat around the bush, do you? Well, to answer your question... I think you can help me find someone I'm looking for. She's a bit of an oddity, but..." he let his voice trail off.

Rick didn't want to give her all of the information right off the bat. There was no way of knowing just what she'd do with it. Plus, he wanted to make her ask for it. He needed to know how she could help him before he let her know anything else.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
Vynlerin; Town 2; None
Bad news always invites itself in with a bang. Loud and obnoxious, a shock of emotions and a sting of tears. Sometimes it's quiet, but it still bangs its way into your mind, your life, like an unwelcomed roach. Bad news comes on the wings of crows and butterflies, on the footsteps of armies and children, and on the smug smile on Vynlerin's face.
He comes into town with a small step, swaying unsteadily yet never falling, and painted lips curled into a low, simple smile. The corners of his eyes crinkle- it truly is a small little town, slow and sleepy.
How quaint.
How easy to break.
Ah, but that will come later. The fire in Vynlerin's stomach begs for food, clawing needily at the walls of his insides, forcing a single bead of sweat to form on his brow. So he's runnimg a fever again, big deal. A nice drink of water will sooth it. He's not passed out from heat exhaustion in a fortnight, but he cannot risk shedding his cloak here. Though it be a small town, there are still eyes on him. Eyes with opinions and judgement to give.
With a determined glint in his eyes, he gathers up just enough of his cloak to move a little faster. Inn, inn... Where are you, inn? Where is your silly little hanging post?
Vynlerin; Town 2; None
Bad news always invites itself in with a bang. Loud and obnoxious, a shock of emotions and a sting of tears. Sometimes it's quiet, but it still bangs its way into your mind, your life, like an unwelcomed roach. Bad news comes on the wings of crows and butterflies, on the footsteps of armies and children, and on the smug smile on Vynlerin's face.
He comes into town with a small step, swaying unsteadily yet never falling, and painted lips curled into a low, simple smile. The corners of his eyes crinkle- it truly is a small little town, slow and sleepy.
How quaint.
How easy to break.
Ah, but that will come later. The fire in Vynlerin's stomach begs for food, clawing needily at the walls of his insides, forcing a single bead of sweat to form on his brow. So he's runnimg a fever again, big deal. A nice drink of water will sooth it. He's not passed out from heat exhaustion in a fortnight, but he cannot risk shedding his cloak here. Though it be a small town, there are still eyes on him. Eyes with opinions and judgement to give.
With a determined glint in his eyes, he gathers up just enough of his cloak to move a little faster. Inn, inn... Where are you, inn? Where is your silly little hanging post?
54915d1b4b7b59b0a4a202a318e96f245e5c6d90.gif
Evalin - In the same town as Rick, but closer to the edge of town
Evalin had a wild grin on her face as she twirled and flipped in the center of the crowd. Flames flickered around her in tight bands, and she used her air magic to make sure that no one was burned if they stepped too close. In an opening nearby her sister, Meredith, was using her water to form the shapes of creatures and landscapes, telling a story softly.
Finishing up her last move she bowed.
"That's all for now, folks. I may be back later to do some more performing, but I'm getting a little tired. And remember, all donations are appreciated."
Fighting her way through the slowly thinning crowd, she poked her sister's shoulder.
"Come on Mer, let's go get some food."
Meredith - with Evalin
Meredith glared at her sister half-heartedly, before addressing the small crowd who had gathered to watch her show.
"Thank you all very much for watching."
Evalin grabbed her by the arm and dragged her off to the tavern, sitting her down at a table near the corner, before running off to get them some stew.
"How'd it go?" Evalin asked, placing the bowls down on the table.
"Pretty good. I'm getting tired of doing the same old story over and over again, though."
"You can learn a new one on the road, maybe? I know they take a lot of practice."
"Maybe..."
Yes, They are in the same tavern as Rick and Sam.
Evalin - In the same town as Rick, but closer to the edge of town
Evalin had a wild grin on her face as she twirled and flipped in the center of the crowd. Flames flickered around her in tight bands, and she used her air magic to make sure that no one was burned if they stepped too close. In an opening nearby her sister, Meredith, was using her water to form the shapes of creatures and landscapes, telling a story softly.
Finishing up her last move she bowed.
"That's all for now, folks. I may be back later to do some more performing, but I'm getting a little tired. And remember, all donations are appreciated."
Fighting her way through the slowly thinning crowd, she poked her sister's shoulder.
"Come on Mer, let's go get some food."
Meredith - with Evalin
Meredith glared at her sister half-heartedly, before addressing the small crowd who had gathered to watch her show.
"Thank you all very much for watching."
Evalin grabbed her by the arm and dragged her off to the tavern, sitting her down at a table near the corner, before running off to get them some stew.
"How'd it go?" Evalin asked, placing the bowls down on the table.
"Pretty good. I'm getting tired of doing the same old story over and over again, though."
"You can learn a new one on the road, maybe? I know they take a lot of practice."
"Maybe..."
Yes, They are in the same tavern as Rick and Sam.
JXVUomh.png Much I marvelled this ungainly fowl to hear discourse so plainly,
Though its answer little meaning—little relevancy bore;
For we cannot help agreeing that no living human being
Ever yet was blessed with seeing bird above his chamber door—
Bird or beast upon the sculptured bust above his chamber door,
With such name as “Nevermore.”
—Edgar Allen Poe

Cynric - Outside Tavern - (@dragonclaw101 ) Jazmine @nuttysaladtree - Hilde @scales25 - Neph)

Cynric was sort of happy that it missed and the boy got out of the way. Not that he was some softie that abstained from childhood murder, but because that would have made double the mess and double the bounty posters.
He got the vibe that this was going to attract some attention-certainly from those hunting him. A drunk armed to the teeth? Not too common.

“*******...I ain’t gon...roll over and letcha hang me..” he slurred to the tiefling he had missed, eliciting a snarl from the crowd. His head was clearing a bit from the adrenaline, which...was fine, he supposed. More thoughts-but they were analyzing, somewhat helpful ones, too.
He kept the spear pointed at the crowd, lurching backwards a bit to get a bit of space.

Suddenly a thundering clomp of hooves rang out as a large horse-a draft horse, really, more used for pulling carts than saving the day, but he could have been a unicorn for all Cynric cared.
“There...lazy..*******..” he slurred as the horse genially snorted as it halted next to him. He motioned (albeit slowly) to the woman who was at least trying to help him.
“Now...ya ******** are gonna tell the guild master and your king to stick a stick up his ***,” he said, words slurring heavily as he tried to hop onto the horse.

Cynric - Outside Tavern - (@dragonclaw101 ) Jazmine @nuttysaladtree - Hilde @scales25 - Neph)

Cynric was sort of happy that it missed and the boy got out of the way. Not that he was some softie that abstained from childhood murder, but because that would have made double the mess and double the bounty posters.
He got the vibe that this was going to attract some attention-certainly from those hunting him. A drunk armed to the teeth? Not too common.

“*******...I ain’t gon...roll over and letcha hang me..” he slurred to the tiefling he had missed, eliciting a snarl from the crowd. His head was clearing a bit from the adrenaline, which...was fine, he supposed. More thoughts-but they were analyzing, somewhat helpful ones, too.
He kept the spear pointed at the crowd, lurching backwards a bit to get a bit of space.

Suddenly a thundering clomp of hooves rang out as a large horse-a draft horse, really, more used for pulling carts than saving the day, but he could have been a unicorn for all Cynric cared.
“There...lazy..*******..” he slurred as the horse genially snorted as it halted next to him. He motioned (albeit slowly) to the woman who was at least trying to help him.
“Now...ya ******** are gonna tell the guild master and your king to stick a stick up his ***,” he said, words slurring heavily as he tried to hop onto the horse.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love

Sam crossed her arms, holding her ale bottle in a hand and occasionally uncrossing them to sip from it. While Rick was talking, she scooted a chair towards her with the toe of her boot and then set both her legs on it, twisting herself slightly so she could see him.

"Oddity? Let me guess, really tall, deadly, half-dragon? Why are you looking for her?" She set her drink down and grabbed onto her piece of bread, which had been slathered in butter, and started munching it, eyes on Rick. She wasn't going to give away what she wanted to do to Jazmine- why she was tracking her, and she wasn't going to give away any information that could reveal her intentions.

The doors to the tavern opened, and her gaze flicked to the two girls who walked in. Neither of them looked very dangerous- more like travelling entertainers based on how they looked. Sam munched on her bread and her gaze travelled back to Rick, her attention returned to what he was saying.
Until I know what he wants with her, I need to stay on edge. Who knows, he could be wanting to kill her, too, or maybe he wants to save her. I have no idea.

Sam crossed her arms, holding her ale bottle in a hand and occasionally uncrossing them to sip from it. While Rick was talking, she scooted a chair towards her with the toe of her boot and then set both her legs on it, twisting herself slightly so she could see him.

"Oddity? Let me guess, really tall, deadly, half-dragon? Why are you looking for her?" She set her drink down and grabbed onto her piece of bread, which had been slathered in butter, and started munching it, eyes on Rick. She wasn't going to give away what she wanted to do to Jazmine- why she was tracking her, and she wasn't going to give away any information that could reveal her intentions.

The doors to the tavern opened, and her gaze flicked to the two girls who walked in. Neither of them looked very dangerous- more like travelling entertainers based on how they looked. Sam munched on her bread and her gaze travelled back to Rick, her attention returned to what he was saying.
Until I know what he wants with her, I need to stay on edge. Who knows, he could be wanting to kill her, too, or maybe he wants to save her. I have no idea.
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her
Give me Pumpkin Spice before I remove your kneecap privileges

Jazmine - Outside Tavern

Jazmine pulled herself onto the horse and reached her hand out to help the man. His words surprised her - he was running from the Guild too? Jazmine wasn't sure how she felt about that.

"Come on. We gotta skip town."

Rick - Tavern

Rick raised an eyebrow. "You know of her."

It wasn't a question but a statement. Rick wasn't sure about what this girl wanted with her, but that wouldn't be too hard to figure out. He poked around in her head, searching through her memories, motives, thoughts.

Hm. She wants Jazmine dead. How strange... I don't quite fancy that. But, maybe... I could kill her once we find Jazmine. Maybe even turn her into the Guild. They might have some sort of ransom. Hah.

Rick glanced at the girls that entered the tavern. Performers. No one to shake a stick at, but not of interest right now. Rick returned focus to Sam. How would he be able to convince her to help him...

"Me... Well, I want to see her dead. She's crossed me before, rather annoying. Not just once, but quite a few times. She skipped town before I could kill her, and haven't been able to catch up with her since."
Jazmine - Outside Tavern

Jazmine pulled herself onto the horse and reached her hand out to help the man. His words surprised her - he was running from the Guild too? Jazmine wasn't sure how she felt about that.

"Come on. We gotta skip town."

Rick - Tavern

Rick raised an eyebrow. "You know of her."

It wasn't a question but a statement. Rick wasn't sure about what this girl wanted with her, but that wouldn't be too hard to figure out. He poked around in her head, searching through her memories, motives, thoughts.

Hm. She wants Jazmine dead. How strange... I don't quite fancy that. But, maybe... I could kill her once we find Jazmine. Maybe even turn her into the Guild. They might have some sort of ransom. Hah.

Rick glanced at the girls that entered the tavern. Performers. No one to shake a stick at, but not of interest right now. Rick returned focus to Sam. How would he be able to convince her to help him...

"Me... Well, I want to see her dead. She's crossed me before, rather annoying. Not just once, but quite a few times. She skipped town before I could kill her, and haven't been able to catch up with her since."

Clayton Academy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21